City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> CHAT NOIR stars in the BUG EUROPEAN TOUR 2018!, A 6-days SHOELESS ADVENTURE!
gb62da
Posted: Dec 27 2018, 08:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2764

I do hope you (we? wink.gif) will find an appropriate way to celebrate that 10 years! wink.gif

And I agree, Chat Noir is a wonderful model, but even more person!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 30 2019, 04:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

This weekly update is entirely dedicated to the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018.. starring gorgeous CHAT NOIR!
CHAT NOIR travels barefooted & DIRTY-SOLED by train from Mannheim (Germany) to Verona (Italy), via Milan Central Station (Italy).. a nine-hour trip!
CHAT NOIR is hotter than hell, and loves to stick the ROUGH DIRTY SOLES of her size 41EU/10US feet right on your faces in breathtaking close-ups!
2 photosets and 2 HD VIDEOS (total combined duration over 8 min.)
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
And now.. it's time to start planning the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2019! cool.gif

A radiant CHAT NOIR is about to get home after 6 days of 24/24 barefoot life on tour!
user posted image

CHAT NOIR is about to get dirty-soled aboard this Italian Frecciarossa high-speed train
user posted image

CHAT NOIR waits for the Eurocity train to Milan (Italy) in Mannheim Central Station (Germany)
user posted image

CHAT NOIR in one of the (rare biggrin.gif ) clothed pauses of a nude shooting for BAREFOOT NUDITY
user posted image

CHAT NOIR in HD VIDEO # 1 - Mannheim to Milan - duration 5 min.
user posted image

CHAT NOIR in HD VIDEO # 2 - Milan to Verona - duration 3 min.
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
shifter
Posted: Mar 30 2019, 07:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

a SUPER HOT UPDATE
wow, many thanks
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Mar 30 2019, 11:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

CHAT NOIR is an outstanding woman and everyone who can have a look at her should feel priviliged! We should also be profoundly grateful to whoever it was who told her for the first time that she should try to take her shoes off! Other than that, cool feet, cool outfit, cool glasses! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 31 2019, 10:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Mar 30 2019, 07:37 PM)
a SUPER HOT UPDATE
wow, many thanks

Glad that you liked it, amico.. you are most welcome! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 31 2019, 10:52 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Mar 30 2019, 11:15 PM)
CHAT NOIR is an outstanding woman and everyone who can have a look at her should feel priviliged! We should also be profoundly grateful to whoever it was who told her for the first time that she should try to take her shoes off! Other than that, cool feet, cool outfit, cool glasses!  wink.gif

Thank you so much for your appreciation, @bfwatcher! smile.gif

You should thank CHAT NOIR's real life older sister MANDALA (pictured below), who posed for me between 2005 and 2011..
she introduced CHAT NOIR to barefooting, and she accompanied CHAT NOIR in her debut session in August 2010.
CHAT NOIR was just 19 at that time, but she was already a very motivated girl.
In August 2010 CHAT NOIR posed barefooted, in September 2010 she posed topless, and in October 2010 she posed in full explicit nudity.
I have been great friends with CHAT NOIR since 2010, and I hope to shoot her for many, many years in the future! smile.gif

MANDALA, CHAT NOIR's real life older sister
user posted image

A 19 year-old CHAT NOIR in her first solo session ever (which also included topless nudity), September 2010
user posted image

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 1 2019, 05:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 31 2019, 10:52 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Mar 30 2019, 11:15 PM)
CHAT NOIR is an outstanding woman and everyone who can have a look at her should feel priviliged! We should also be profoundly grateful to whoever it was who told her for the first time that she should try to take her shoes off! Other than that, cool feet, cool outfit, cool glasses!  wink.gif

Thank you so much for your appreciation, @bfwatcher! smile.gif

You should thank CHAT NOIR's real life older sister MANDALA (pictured below), who posed for me between 2005 and 2011..
she introduced CHAT NOIR to barefooting, and she accompanied CHAT NOIR in her debut session in August 2010.
CHAT NOIR was just 19 at that time, but she was already a very motivated girl.
In August 2010 CHAT NOIR posed barefooted, in September 2010 she posed topless, and in October 2010 she posed in full explicit nudity.
I have been great friends with CHAT NOIR since 2010, and I hope to shoot her for many, many years in the future! smile.gif

MANDALA, CHAT NOIR's real life older sister
user posted image

A 19 year-old CHAT NOIR in her first solo session ever (which also included topless nudity), September 2010
user posted image

The culprit has been identified then! You and CHAT NOIR should play cops, set up a bust and bring MANDALA back to the scene of crime - barefooted of course. Can you think of a better way to thank her? wink.gif

Letīs hope that CHAT NOIR never grows tired of working for you! As I said, sheīs one of the very best models ever! wink.gif

PS And I musnīt forget: thanks for these two photos!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 3 2019, 01:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 1 2019, 05:23 PM)
The culprit has been identified then! You and CHAT NOIR should play cops, set up a bust and bring MANDALA back to the scene of crime - barefooted of course. Can you think of a better way to thank her? wink.gif

Letīs hope that CHAT NOIR never grows tired of working for you! As I said, sheīs one of the very best models ever! wink.gif

biggrin.gif MANDALA is a happy mother with no free time for modelling.. but she still walks around barefooted often.. wink.gif

Thank you again for the kind words about CHAT NOIR.. I agree with you 100%, of course! And you are welcome for the pictures! wink.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 3 2019, 07:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 3 2019, 01:52 PM)
The culprit has been identified then! You and CHAT NOIR should play cops, set up a bust and bring MANDALA back to the scene of crime - barefooted of course. Can you think of a better way to thank her?  wink.gif

Letīs hope that CHAT NOIR never grows tired of working for you! As I said, sheīs one of the very best models ever!  wink.gif

biggrin.gif MANDALA is a happy mother with no free time for modelling.. but she still walks around barefooted often.. wink.gif

Thank you again for the kind words about CHAT NOIR.. I agree with you 100%, of course! And you are welcome for the pictures! wink.gif

Ok, I get it. We wonīt be seeing MANDALA again. Well, looking at this issue from her childīs perspective, I have to agree that having a naughty aunt should be enough! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 3 2019, 09:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 3 2019, 07:09 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 3 2019, 01:52 PM)
The culprit has been identified then! You and CHAT NOIR should play cops, set up a bust and bring MANDALA back to the scene of crime - barefooted of course. Can you think of a better way to thank her?  wink.gif

Letīs hope that CHAT NOIR never grows tired of working for you! As I said, sheīs one of the very best models ever!  wink.gif

Ok, I get it. We wonīt be seeing MANDALA again. Well, looking at this issue from her childīs perspective, I have to agree that having a naughty aunt should be enough! smile.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif yeah, MANDALA's kid surely has a super-naughty auntie with blazing hot CHAT NOIR! wink.gif

--------------------
Daniellowl
Posted: Apr 4 2019, 08:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

CHAT NOIR is so hot! Thank you for this outstanding update, dear Feetoshopper!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 4 2019, 09:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Apr 4 2019, 08:46 PM)
CHAT NOIR is so hot! Thank you for this outstanding update, dear Feetoshopper!

Thank you so much for your appreciation! Glad that you like CHAT NOIR! smile.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0110 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]