City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 13 2021, 09:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

@shifter, @gb62da, @barefootfootseeker: thank you so much for your appreciation, amici!
As for AMELIE and SWAINS.. well, I am pretty sure that some forum members will disagree with you, barefootfootseeker..
yet I would not trade them for any of the girls that debuted on the sites that you mention in the last years..
except maybe for City Feet's Maria or TIA's Tanita and Svea.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 13 2021, 09:32 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have real-life hardcore barefoot sisters ARIANNA & GIORGIA, and Chilean barefoot beauty BLACK ROSE!
Barefooting on blazing hot pavement and ROCK HARD, FILHTY SOLES for the terrible barefoot sisters,
barefooting on wet streets and damp soles for BLACK ROSE! And we also have the HD version of a popular VIDEO starring gorgeous SWAINS! wub.gif
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY! cool.gif

Real-life sisters GIORGIA (left - feet size 39EU/8.5US) & ARIANNA (right - feet size 38EU/7.5US) boldly show off their ROCK HARD, FILTHY SOLES!
user posted image

ARIANNA & GIORGIA stand barefooted on blazing hot pavement along the Grand Canal in Venice (Italy), with a Venetian Gondola in the background
user posted image

BLACK ROSE (feet size 37EU/6.5US), a Chilean barefoot beauty (and a Suicide Girls hopeful at the time)
user posted image

Wet street barefooting for BLACK ROSE.. BUG subscribers can enjoy plenty of additional close-ups of her tattooed bare feet! tongue.gif
user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO - duration 4'30''
user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Jun 13 2021, 10:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Wonderful update, my dear friend!!!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jun 15 2021, 02:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Ciao Feetosopher, congratulations for another exciting update! Arianna and Giorgia are among my all-time favourite Barefoot Urban Girls. Did you ever propose them to model for Barefoot Nudity? Arianna does not seem to be very tall (or is Giorgia very tall?), but she surely has big breasts.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 20 2021, 10:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Jun 13 2021, 10:14 AM)
Wonderful update, my dear friend!!!

Thank you for your appreciation, amico! I hope that you are enjoying summertime with a more light-hearted spirit now! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 20 2021, 10:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jun 15 2021, 02:55 PM)
Ciao Feetosopher, congratulations for another exciting update! Arianna and Giorgia are among my all-time favourite Barefoot Urban Girls. Did you ever propose them to model for Barefoot Nudity? Arianna does not seem to be very tall (or is Giorgia very tall?), but she surely has big breasts.

Ciao amico, great to know, and thank you so much for your appreciation! smile.gif
ARIANNA is actually a petite beauty (around 163 cm / 5'4'' tall); her younger sister GIORGIA is taller.
Yes, I did propose to both ARIANNA and GIORGIA to pose naked. They are both free-spirited girls and would have had no problems with posing naked,
especially ARIANNA who often sunbathes topless (I have never enjoyed that exciting sight, but sure she has big, all-natural breasts! wub.gif)
Yet both of them have jobs where being "picked" with naked pictures on an adult website would imply immediate firing, so they had to say no, sadly.. sad.gif
It is indeed a huge pity, because I am sure that they would have delivered sizzling hot erotica! sad.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 20 2021, 10:46 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have FIVE barefoot beauties: barefoot photographer LITTLEGIO shoots her real-life friend STELLA,
and real-life barefoot friends ANNIKA, COBY & IRIE walk around barefooted in Venice (Italy) on a hot July day!
Beauty, sex appeal, no-nonsense barefooting in crowded streets, several exciting close-ups of the girls' bare feet and SUPER-FILTHY SOLES!
STAY TUNED for other exciting photosets featuring unpublished pictures from my early shootings! wink.gif

Left to right: IRIE, ANNIKA (both with size 38EU/7.5US feet), COBY (size 40EU/9.5US feet)
user posted image

The photoset includes several on-the-fly shots of the girls barefooting on scorching hot pavement in the crowded streets of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

STELLA (feet size 37EU/6.5US) at left, LITTLEGIO (feet size 39EU/8.5US) at right
user posted image

LITTLEGIO takes a close-up of STELLA's FILTHY SOLES! wink.gif
user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Jun 20 2021, 02:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

These are 5 wonderful beauties! Great update, my dear friend!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jun 20 2021, 10:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Stunning photos Feetosopher, thank you so much!

These images are always a delight to the eye.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
shifter
Posted: Jun 21 2021, 04:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

another great update! thank you very much!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 26 2021, 03:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@gb62da, @DG2001, @shifter: thank you so much for your appreciation, amici! smile.gif Great to know that you liked the update! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 26 2021, 03:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the second and final update in a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. starring our wonderful supermodel AMELIE!
2 photosets and 1 FULL HD VIDEO - duration 2'30''!
AMELIE visits barefooted scenic and pictoresque locations in Verona (Italy) on a sweltering hot August day.
A perfect mix of posed pictures, on-the-fly shots of AMELIE barefooting in public, and exciting close-ups of her ROUGH-SOLED bare feet!
ENJOY! cool.gif

AMELIE - feet size 38EU/7.5US
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy many more exciting close-ups of AMELIE's ROUGH-SOLED bare feet! tongue.gif
user posted image

user posted image

AMELIE poses at Re Teodorico Belvedere in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

AMELIE in standard HD and FULL HD (1920x1080) VIDEO - duration 2'30''
user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Jun 27 2021, 05:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Wonderful update, my dear friend. It's always a pleasure to see AMELIE! She's such an incredible beauty!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 3 2021, 04:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Jun 27 2021, 05:14 AM)
Wonderful update, my dear friend. It's always a pleasure to see AMELIE! She's such an incredible beauty!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico! It's a bit upsetting for me to see that you were the only one to react to this update,
but it is definitely not surprising. Plus, it seems that the activity on the forum has decreased a lot.

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 3 2021, 05:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's SPECIAL UPDATE features the sixth release in a series dedicated to the first BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR EVER!
Hardcore barefoot beauty ARIANNA went on a 3-day all-barefoot holiday in Switzerland in 2008, and I followed her to document the performance!
20 pictures taken during the adventure were featured on Toes-In-Action several years ago.. but nearly FOUR HUNDRED PICTURES
were actually taken during ARIANNA's holiday, and now BUG subscribers will enjoy them ALL (including the ones featured on TIA)!
In the sixth photoset of the series, still dedicated to the morning of day two of the holiday, ARIANNA walks barefooted & FILTHY-SOLED
along the Promenade by the Limmat River in Zurich, posing in scenic locations and stopping to show off her powerful & experienced
size 38EU/7.5US bare feet with ROCK HARD, DIRTY SOLES in plenty of exciting close-ups!
STAY TUNED for the seventh episode in this exciting series.. another BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EXCLUSIVE! cool.gif

ARIANNA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) shows off her dirty soles in Zurich (Switzerland)
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy many more exciting close-ups of ARIANNA's TOUGH DIRTY SOLES!
user posted image

ARIANNA poses on the Promenade by the Limmat River in Zurich (Switzerland)
user posted image

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0238 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]