City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
barefootfootseeker
Posted: May 15 2021, 09:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (gb62da @ May 6 2021, 06:18 AM)
Well, I also do hope he's just busy...

Good news. Today someone uploaded two new videos on Barefoot Urban Girls. I think that The Feetosopher manages the updates, so he must be OK.
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: May 16 2021, 05:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Yes, he is ok!!! smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 16 2021, 09:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

@barefootfootseeker, @gb62da: thank you so much for caring, dear friends!
I am OK (more or less biggrin.gif ).. sorry for the absence (and the missed updates!).

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 16 2021, 09:48 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Boso @ May 5 2021, 09:16 PM)
@Feetosopher, due to your absence this weekend, i obligate you to upload second part of Amelie's session in grey dress. Long HD video with her can be welcomed. tongue.gif

Only patient men will be rewarded.. tongue.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 16 2021, 10:07 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

To the joy of a few of you (just a few, I see).. and the total indifference (or even disappointment biggrin.gif ) of the majority.. THE FEETOSOPHER is BACK! tongue.gif
Sorry for the missed updates, but I had three terrible weeks in a row for my regular job (the one that pays the bills, food & beverage, etc.).
If I had to live on the returns from my sites.. I would have died poor a long time ago.. sad.gif
But OK, let's go back to business.. in today's update you can enjoy 2 photosets and 2 FULL HD VIDEOS.. for a total of 6 BAREFOOT BEAUTIES 6! wink.gif
We have a festival of SUPER-DIRTY SOLES in the photosets, and of DUSTY SOLES in the FULL HD VIDEOS!
Enjoy ALYSSA, ERMIONE & VIOLACEA, ATENA & AMERIKA, and SUGAR SOFIA! wub.gif
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS

STAY TUNED for new exciting episodes in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

ALYSSA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) barefooted & dirty-soled in Mestre (Italy).
user posted image

Plenty of on-the-fly action shots of ALYSSA barefooting in today's photoset!
user posted image

VIOLACEA (left) & ERMIONE (right), both with size 38EU/7.5US feet, barefooted & dirty-soled in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

VIOLACEA & ERMIONE.. chase barefooted the police ( biggrin.gif ) as they head dirty-soled towards the harbour of Venice
user posted image

ATENA & AMERIKA in FULL HD VIDEO
user posted image

SUGAR SOFIA in FULL HD VIDEO
user posted image

--------------------
nudescalze
  Posted: May 16 2021, 02:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2654

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 16 2021, 10:07 AM)
To the joy of a few of you (just a few, I see).. and the total indifference (or even disappointment biggrin.gif ) of the majority.. THE FEETOSOPHER is BACK! tongue.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I imagine that the losers who managed to get in the spotlight that crappy Czech fiction with barefoot girls will be very disappointed at your comeback, Feetosopher.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Just like any bad weed.. you cannot be killed that easily.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: May 17 2021, 04:50 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

A wonderful series again, my dear friend!!!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: May 17 2021, 04:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 16 2021, 04:47 AM)
@barefootfootseeker, @gb62da: thank you so much for caring, dear friends!
I am OK (more or less biggrin.gif ).. sorry for the absence (and the missed updates!).

Welcome back my friend! It's good to see you here again.

And thanks for the great photos...as usual smile.gif

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
shifter
Posted: May 17 2021, 08:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

welcome back feetosopher and thanks for this great update!!
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: May 21 2021, 09:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Feetosopher, my one-month membership to Barefoot Urban Girls will soon expire, but I was glad to enjoy this great update: it made up for the two missed ones. Yet it would be great if you could keep on posting also material from your earliest shootings: the ones with Stella and LittleGio, and with the barefoot trio (Annika, Coby, Irie) in particular.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 23 2021, 10:35 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (nudescalze @ May 16 2021, 02:05 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 16 2021, 10:07 AM)

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I imagine that the losers who managed to get in the spotlight that crappy Czech fiction with barefoot girls will be very disappointed at your comeback, Feetosopher.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Just like any bad weed.. you cannot be killed that easily.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif well.. we could say that we ignore each other.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 23 2021, 10:37 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@gb62da, @DG2001, @shifter: thank you so much for caring, and glad that you enjoyed the update! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 23 2021, 10:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ May 21 2021, 09:23 PM)
Feetosopher, my one-month membership to Barefoot Urban Girls will soon expire, but I was glad to enjoy this great update: it made up for the two missed ones. Yet it would be great if you could keep on posting also material from your earliest shootings: the ones with Stella and LittleGio, and with the barefoot trio (Annika, Coby, Irie) in particular.

Ciao amico, great to know, and my apologies, again, for the two missed updates! I hope that you will also enjoy today's update! smile.gif
And you can bet that there will be more photosets of the series that you mentioned! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 23 2021, 11:06 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's SPECIAL UPDATE features the fifth release in a series dedicated to the first BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR EVER!
Hardcore barefoot beauty ARIANNA went on a 3-day all-barefoot holiday in Switzerland in 2008, and I followed her to document the performance!
20 pictures taken during the adventure were featured on Toes-In-Action several years ago.. but nearly FOUR HUNDRED PICTURES
were actually taken during ARIANNA's holiday, and now BUG subscribers will enjoy them ALL (including the ones featured on TIA)!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
In the fifth photoset of the series, still dedicated to the morning of day two of the holiday, ARIANNA has just arrived at Zurich Central Station,
and starts moving barefooted & dirty-soled towards downtown. This photoset contains a perfect mix of posed shots, on-the-fly action shots of ARIANNA
barefooting in the crowded railway station, and exciting close-ups of her DIRTY-SOLED size 38EU/7.5US bare feet.. including in-your-face ones!
STAY TUNED for the sixth episode in this exciting series.. another BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EXCLUSIVE! cool.gif

ARIANNA at Zurich Central Station (Switzerland), August 2008
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: May 24 2021, 05:38 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Wonderful update! I'm always happy to see your traveling barefoot beauties! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0236 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]