City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Apr 13 2021, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

Ciao Feetosopher, are you OK? I saw that you did not update the site in the last weekend.
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Apr 14 2021, 05:53 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Let's hope he was just too busy as he was for several times in the past. As I haven't heard of him either...

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 17 2021, 03:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

@barefootfootseeker, @gb62da: thank you so much for caring, amici.. gb62da's guess is the right one. I am not in a very good shape,
but I am still alive (well, "surviving" would be the most opportune term). Take care, both of you! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 17 2021, 03:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

To make up for last weekend's missed update (apologies for that!), today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have a SPECIAL JUMBO UPDATE starring
gorgeous SWAINS in the last episode of this "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. 2 photosets and 2 HD VIDEOS (for a total combined duration of over 6 min.)!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
SWAINS switches from her short black summer dress to an outrageous white bikini, and shows off her sexy, super-fit body near the yachting club!
BUG subscribers can enjoy several exciting close-ups of SWAINS' high-arched, hard&dirty-soled size 37EU/6.5US bare feet!
One of the HD VIDEOS was filmed in a single take and features one of the funniest "candid camera" scenes recorded by The Feetosopher
in his entire career.. courtesy of a random lady! biggrin.gif Enjoy! cool.gif

SWAINS goes scorching hot near the yachting club in Peschiera del Garda (Italy). Mind the spicy details, sharp-eyed viewers! wink.gif
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy several exciting close-ups of SWAINS' high-arched, hard&dirty-soled size 37EU/6.5US bare feet! tongue.gif
user posted image

SWAINS in 2 HD VIDEOS - total combined duration of over 6 min. Look at the candid scene with the lady! biggrin.gif
user posted image

Wonderful SWAINS made many heads turn on that day! wink.gif
user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Apr 17 2021, 04:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

glad to see you back feetosopher and thanks for this swains jumbo update :-)
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Apr 18 2021, 05:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I'm happy you're fine (more or less...) and to see a new and exciting update with SWAINS!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 22 2021, 10:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@shifter, @gb62da: many thanks for caring, dear friends! smile.gif And you are most welcome, of course! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 24 2021, 10:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Since I received several requests for unpublished material from my early sessions, I searched my infamous secret archives.. and I delivered.. wink.gif
In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, dedicated to barefooting in spring, we have two photosets starring TERESA and LADY X.
The related shootings were held in Venice (Italy) in the spring of 2005.
Both photosets are action-oriented, with several on-the-fly, non-posed shots: you can enjoy TERESA and LADY X barefooted in very crowded places!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for additional sets featuring unpublished pictures from my early photosessions in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

Beautiful and cheerful TERESA barefooted along Via Nova in Venice (Italy), spring 2005.
user posted image

It's "DIRTY SOLE CHECK" time for TERESA! wink.gif
user posted image

LADY X takes a break during her second (and last, sadly) shooting for me, held in Venice (Italy) in spring 2005.
user posted image

LADY X barefooted in Via Nova in Venice (Italy), spring 2005.
user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Apr 25 2021, 04:57 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Wonderful updates, my dear friend! Luckily you have a large archive... smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Apr 25 2021, 05:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thank you very much for this update, Feetosopher! These are exactly photosets of the type that I had been hoping for: I have just subscribed to Barefoot Urban Girls again.
I have always been a great fan of Teresa, and I did not think that you also shot with Lady X in the spring. She has really big breasts: did you ask her to model for Barefoot Nudity?
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Apr 26 2021, 05:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

thats a great update, i always love when models check their own soles, like theresa does here.. that is sooo sexy!!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 26 2021, 09:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@gb62da, @shifter: thank you very much for your appreciation, dear friends! smile.gif

@barefootfootseeker: many thanks for your kind words, great to have you onboard again at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! smile.gif
As for LADY X.. she indeed has a superb pair! I was not shooting nudes yet in 2005, but sure she would have been a great addition to BAREFOOT NUDITY! wink.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: May 5 2021, 05:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Ciao Feetosopher, are you OK? I waited in vain for an update on Barefoot Urban Girls in the last weekend. I hope that you just had another very busy weekend for your real job. Have you ever thought to go for bigger updates every two weeks? I do not know if this solution could help you to find a compromise between your site and your work duties.
PMEmail Poster
Boso
Posted: May 5 2021, 09:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1426

@Feetosopher, due to your absence this weekend, i obligate you to upload second part of Amelie's session in grey dress. Long HD video with her can be welcomed. tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: May 6 2021, 05:18 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Well, I also do hope he's just busy...

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0237 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]