City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 31 2021, 08:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (gb62da @ Jul 31 2021, 04:59 AM)
Wow! Amazing update, my friend!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico.. I hope that I will soon be in the position to resume with standard weekly updates at BUG smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
gb62da
Posted: Jul 31 2021, 10:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

That would be wonderful!

And I hope you will find relaxation and fun in your holidays as well! smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 3 2021, 08:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Jul 31 2021, 10:05 AM)
That would be wonderful!

And I hope you will find relaxation and fun in your holidays as well! smile.gif

Thank you so much, amico.. hopefully.. smile.gif

--------------------
nudescalze
Posted: Aug 7 2021, 08:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2654

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 30 2021, 05:12 PM)
As I wrote in another thread here in the forum, I am experiencing a pretty tough period on a personal standpoint.

Feetosopher, I hope that you will recover and cheer up a bit soon, because I miss your beauties, and I miss your sarcastic posts even more.
This place has become absolutely boring: it is not fun anymore even for a troll like me, hahahahaha!!!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 8 2021, 04:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Aug 7 2021, 08:52 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 30 2021, 05:12 PM)
As I wrote in another thread here in the forum, I am experiencing a pretty tough period on a personal standpoint.

Feetosopher, I hope that you will recover and cheer up a bit soon, because I miss your beauties, and I miss your sarcastic posts even more.
This place has become absolutely boring: it is not fun anymore even for a troll like me, hahahahaha!!!

Oh, well, thank you for your good wishes.. I deffo share the same hope! biggrin.gif
Indeed the forum has become pretty boring since bfwatcher quit posting, and also Duffman847 and barefootfootseeker post less often.
Frankly speaking I understand them all.. I am just out of a long burnout myself.

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 8 2021, 04:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear all, as already explained I am experiencing a tough period from a personal standpoint.
But when my longtime friend and BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS superstar SWAINS proposed me a shooting in the countryside yesterday..
I was very happy to collect the (very limited) energies that I have left.. go.. and deliver! wink.gif
The result is a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series, whose first episode is featured in today's update at BUG!
1 photoset and 1 FULL HD VIDEO (duration 4'30'')!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
At 35, SWAINS is as sexy and drop-dead gorgeous as ever, and the VIDEO includes some unusual sections (yes, I am chasing SWAINS
as she walks comfortably on very rough terrains wink.gif ), and some never-before-seen stunts (SWAINS climbs and descends barefooted a pile of gravel! ohmy.gif )
The photoset includes the right mix of classy posed pictures and several exciting close-ups of SWAINS' sexy bare feet on very coarse terrains!

Oh.. and STAY TUNED for the next four episodes in this series.. SWAINS will release the first VIDEO-INTERVIEW of her career! ohmy.gif
SWAINS will discuss with me (in English) about her barefoot lifestyle, her passion for modelling and her exhibitionist nature,
her heavy-duty barefooting abilities and finally.. her bare feet as a source of erotic excitement! wink.gif
Another great BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS exclusive! cool.gif

SWAINS: sexy, drop-dead gorgeous and still barefooting at 35! wub.gif
user posted image

SWAINS tested her sexy bare feet on very rough terrains during the session.. plenty of close-ups available to BUG subscribers! tongue.gif
user posted image

SWAINS in FULL HD VIDEO - duration 4'30''
user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Aug 9 2021, 06:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

It's always a pleasure to see SWAINS and you meet again! Wonderful photos again, my dear friend!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 22 2021, 10:49 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Aug 9 2021, 06:09 AM)
It's always a pleasure to see SWAINS and you meet again! Wonderful photos again, my dear friend!

Thank you so much, amico! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 22 2021, 10:55 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have 2 photosets starring GIORGIA and HIMEKO, and a HD VIDEO starring our superstar SWAINS!
CRACKED HEELS from years of hardcore barefooting and FILTHY SOLES in your faces! wink.gif

GIORGIA (feet size 39EU/8.5US) in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

GIORGIA tests her rock hard soles on sharp metal grates
user posted image

Japanese exchange student HIMEKO (feet size 37EU/6.5US) in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

Non-pedicured feet with CRACKED HEELS for HIMEKO!
user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO - duration over 4'30''
user posted image

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 22 2021, 09:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Ciao Feetosopher, I am very happy that you are managing to update the site, somehow. Giorgia is wonderful, her feet are so powerful. Good to see Swains in video, too. Good night.
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Aug 23 2021, 05:00 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Exciting update, my dear friend.
Giorgia's soles are great, cute Himeko is a gem and Swains again beyond everything! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 23 2021, 06:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@barefootfootseeker, @gb62da: thank you so much for your positive feedback and for caring, amici! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 5 2021, 04:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today I am proud to present the first episode in a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. starring an exciting comeback girl.. ALPHEA! wub.gif
ALPHEA posed for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS just once, in 2014, together with her real life friend ALYSSA..
now she is back to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS seven years after.. barefooted, FILTHY-SOLED, bolder and hotter than hell at 38!
This is also the first "Barefoot Lifestyle" series featuring urban barefooting in the Covid-19 era!

This first update (one photoset + one FULL HD VIDEO) features only action and no posing, plus plenty of mind-blowing close-ups of ALPHEA's
out-of-this-world, perfectly pedicured size 36EU/6US bare feet, complete with a silver anklet and some of the FILTHIEST SOLES ever seen on the site!
STAY TUNED, since ALPHEA will release a scorching hot 3-part INTERVIEW (in Italian with English subtitles), chatting with me about
her barefoot lifestyle and her fantastic bare feet.. including as a source of sexual excitement!! ohmy.gif
And get an oxygen mask, because ALPHEA will show off A LOT of her sexy powerful body.. as you can guess from the preview pictures below! wink.gif
And there's A LOT MORE that ALPHEA will deliver to excite you.. and to shock you in upcoming updates! WHAT AN ENCORE.. WELCOME BACK, ALPHEA! smile.gif

ALPHEA is back at BUG 7 years after.. beautiful, bold, barefooted, FILTHY-SOLED & scorching hot at 38!
user posted image

ALPHEA is no shy woman! wink.gif
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy many more breathtaking close-ups of ALPHEA's perfect size 36EU/6US bare feet.. with PITCH BLACK SOLES! wink.gif
user posted image

Only action shots in today's photoset: ALPHEA takes pictures in Piazza Bra in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

ALPHEA in VIDEO - urban barefooting in Covid-19 times - HD & FULL HD versions available - duration 2'30''
user posted image

ALPHEA has probably the most magnetic eyes in BUG's model roster
user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Sep 6 2021, 04:59 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

What a wonderful and divine Lady! Great comeback, my dear friend!!!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 8 2021, 10:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Sep 6 2021, 04:59 AM)
What a wonderful and divine Lady! Great comeback, my dear friend!!!

Thank you very much for your nice words about ALPHEA, amico! smile.gif
I agree with you 100%.. an exciting encore, and the brightest spot in my life since the start of this darn pandemics..

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0239 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]