City Feet message board

Pages: (5) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> favorite film
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Jan 26 2007, 01:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 23

QUOTE (bigkev @ Jan 25 2007, 05:44 PM)
a oldie anne francis in forbidden planet i remember it as a kid show i am showing me age here wink.gif seem to think she was barefoot a lot of the film ps thanks lou have ordered the mighty peking man

I think you're right bigkev. I remember coming in on Forbidden Planet kinda' late one time years ago on cable TV, and seeing Anne Francis running around barefoot instantly grabbed my attention. I think I might have to get this one here pretty soon. smile.gif

And you're very welcome about The Mighty Peking Man. I think you're going to enjoy the heck out of it! Please post your opinions about it after you see it. cool.gif

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
user posted image
http://www.dennis-n-mara.com/
PMEmail Poster
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Jan 30 2007, 01:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

A movie that definitely belongs on this list is Let's Play Dead, or if you live in Australia change that title to Abducted...but no matter where you live or which title you'll wind up seeking out, just know that this movie was originally called Schoolgirls In Chains when it was originally released back in 1975.

I wish I could go into better detail about this great movie, but the truth is I don't know much about the actors or the people who shot it. What I do know is that we get two very pretty and barefoot, dirty-soled girls in this movie, and one of these girls is played by Merrie Lynn Ross. The other girl, whom I only know by her character's name (Ginger), is my favorite of the two, but to my knowledge I don't know if this beauty ever played in anything else...if anybody knows this girl's real name and any other films she's played in, PLEASE let me know!

Anyway, the movie is certainly one of horror, but not by any traditional means. There is only one scene with some fake (and I do mean FAKE) blood, and there's a rotted corpse in another scene, but that is all we get as far as gore. There's some torture scenes too, and while they're unnerving to a good degree, they don't really drag on and get you nervously to the edge of your seat.

What made this flick so scary to me was the storyline! Two brothers go about kidnapping young girls and locking them in their basement to keep as pets, but when you find out the cause of these two brothers' dementia, odds are it'll get to you too. Gary Kent plays the more psychotic of the two brothers, and he really played the part to the hilt!

But getting back to the girls, the real reason why you're going to hunt this movie down...as I mentioned two of these ladies are barefoot, and man is it sweet! There's plenty of nice shots of their dirty soles, both girls do some barefooting outdoors, and both of the girls wind up showing their boobs at different points in the movie (and who's gonna complain about that?).

To read a better review on this (in my opinion) must-own movie, and to see some nice screen-caps too, follow this link:
Brains on Film
(Check the bare chest and dirty soles on Merrie Lynn Ross in two of these caps *drool*)
user posted image

user posted image

And if you want to order this, you're in luck! Go here:
Shocking Videos
($20 for a DVD-R of Schoolgirls In Chains, not bad at all, and it saves you a lot of looking around for this elusive title)
user posted image

Enjoy! smile.gif

--------------------
Like Girls?
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Feb 4 2007, 11:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Okay, thanks to Brother DG posting the youtube link, I took a very special interest in the movie Sholay, and placed an order for it. I got it on Friday, have sat through this three hour and twenty four minute movie twice since then, and here's what I have to say about it...

GO GET IT! If you are a red-blooded, living, breathing, heterosexual man who likes barefoot girls, you will LOVE the starlet of Sholay -Hema Malini! The rest of the movie is good too, make no mistake about it...good story, good photography, likeable characters, good music, and plenty of comedy peppered throughout...but Hema Malini will seal the deal for you! You're going to enjoy this 1975 Bollywood classic!

The story focuses on a former policeman named Thakur Baldev Singh (Sanjeev Kumar) hiring two known thieving criminals named Veeru (Dharmendra) and Jai (Amitabh Bachchan) to capture yet another more dangerous criminal named Gabbar Singh (Amjad Khan), who has been terrorizing Baldev's town. Our anti-heroes are reluctant to get involved of course, but once they arrive in the town, see the how the terrorism is hurting everybody, and not to mention once they find love interests, they're more than willing to take Gabbar down.

There's plenty of plot twists, revelations, gun fights, fist fights, chase scenes, and character development in this three hour extravaganza, and you should enjoy the movie and the music as a whole. Though the movie has song and dance routines in it, the scenes are spaced far enough apart to keep this from getting classified as a typical musical. However, once you start seeing that sexy barefoot girl Basanti (Hema Malini) dancing barefoot in some of these musical scenes...watch out! She is too hot to handle...

Here is a clip from the Festival of Color scene. Check out how Hema runs along and kicks the piles of powdered color with her bare feet as she dances. *drool*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G87UyGSJGB4

And in case you missed it when DG posted it, here's the link to a surefire crowd pleaser...Hema getting forced to dance barefoot on broken glass! *mmmm*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M13IyZL-kF4

Aside from the dance routines, Hema goes barefoot throughout the entire movie. There was ONE small scene where I spotted her feet in sandals, but it was literally less than ten seconds. Otherwise, when you see Hema in this flick, her feet are bare. She's a lovely barefoot girl, and she's so cute in this movie too...with a kinda' high-strung and perky personality...your heart will melt over Hema!

If you're a late-comer like me to this classic, then by all means go get it, add it to your collection, and enjoy the beauty that is Hema Malini! wub.gif

Two enthusiastic thumbs up for Sholay! smile.gif

user posted image

You can get this for $16 at amazon.com, and it is a great deal in my opinion. Enjoy! cool.gif

--------------------
Like Girls?
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Equity
Posted: Dec 14 2007, 03:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1338

I just saw the 1973 movie White Lightning with Burt Reynolds. In it is Jennifer Billingsley who plays his sexy girlfriend, Lou. She and Burt are in a car and she is barefoot. She teases his face with her bare foot while they are driving. Another scene has her and Burt in a bar where she is barefoot sitting on a barstool showing off her bare feet. She walked into the bar from the car barefoot. Another scene has her cooking breakfast barefoot and then walking down to a lake with a plate to give to Burt who is swimming in the lake. She walks on the dock and there are closeups of her dirty bare feet as she kneels down to feed Burt the breakfast. Her soles are black with dirt from walking down to the lake.
PMEmail Poster
speed101
Posted: Dec 14 2007, 04:08 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 211

in the movie pulp fiction is uma thurman at the begining when vincent takes her out to dinner is she of supposed to be barefoot. because the camera focuses on her feet just before she leaves the house and when dancing at the restaurant she walks up to the stage barefoot, so just wanted to know whether she was supposed to be barefoot in public?
PMEmail Poster
footcrzy
Posted: Dec 14 2007, 09:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 272

Sorry, but if you'll check out the video, you will see her remove her shoes:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoUEMZnibS8
PMEmail Poster
daniello
  Posted: Dec 15 2007, 01:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1356

I love Planet of the Apes (1968) and Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970) , where we can see fantastic and incredible beautiful actress - Linda Harrison!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif This fantastic chick walks barefoot the whole of this movies on interesting grounds like rocks, dungeon, old railway... just everywhere!!! I recommend this fantastic movies, especially second! A barefoot performance of Linda is gorgeous! biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
TM2000
Posted: Dec 23 2008, 04:04 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1515

I'd like to add a few films to your list of movies featuring barefoot girls.

There's a Korean horror film called A TALE OF TWO SISTERS. Check out the DVD cover at Amazon. It features two teen girls who are barefoot for almost all the film. Not only that, but the camera focuses on their feet so much that the director said (on the commentary track) that he was asked if he had a foot fetish.

Here are some older films you might enjoy:

Gene Tierney is barefoot in all her scenes in TOBACCO ROAD (1941). She plays an impoverished country girl. She has less screen time than she deserved, but when she's on, she and her feet are hot!

Paulette Goddard is barefoot for the first two-thirds of the Charlie Chaplin film MODERN TIMES (1936). She plays a homeless orphan girl. Her feet are quite visible throughout. Unfortunately, after she's seen dancing barefoot in the street by a nightclub owner, he hires her to dance in his club and puts shoes on her.

There's a Japanese film called ONIBABA, made in 1964. It's about a young woman and her mother-in-law, who survive during Samurai wars by luring wounded soldiers into a reed swamp, where they kill them for their valuable armour and weapons. Of course, there's more to it than that, but the main attraction is that the young woman (actress Jitsuko Yoshimura) is barefoot or wearing flip-flop type sandals throughout the film.

Shirley Mills plays a barefoot teen country girl being pressured to marry an older man in the cult grindhouse film CHILD BRIDE (1937). She goes barefoot throughout the film and the camera focuses often on her pretty feet & toes.

German director F.W. Murnau made a film in 1931 called TABU. It's set in the South Seas and used real Tahitian natives as actors. The plot is about a pretty girl who is chosen to be sort of a religious virgin by the island elders. But she runs off to be with the young man she wants to marry. Anyway, she's very cute and is barefoot throughout the film.

Maureen O'Sullivan played Jane in six Tarzan films from 1932 to 1942. She's barefoot for most or all of four of these films. For some stupid reason, they put moccasin type shoes on her in the fourth film in the series, and her feet are barely seen in that one. In the final film of the series, she and Tarzan visit New York and she wears shoes there, but is barefoot in the scenes before leaving Africa.

Yvette Mimieux is barefoot as the naive Eloi girl in the 1960 film, THE TIME MACHINE. Rod Taylor travels to the future and is befriended by her. She is barefoot in all her scenes, as Taylor tries to alert her to the danger posed to her people by the carnivorous Morelock race.

Hope you get a chance to see some of these films!
PMEmail Poster
frogger2
  Posted: Dec 23 2008, 10:18 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1401

A few other movies in my "BF girls" section of my DVD shelf:
1) Cube.....a very unusual sci fi movie about strangers who somehow end up inside a giant...cube. The cube is full of booby traps (several characters meet gory demises). The characters take off their shoes and use them to 'test' the traps. My favorite character is the 20-something girl who is a math genius. Lots of shots of her and other characters (including another female) going barefoot in this strange setting, with a few close ups. Worth buying!

2) Cube: Zero. The second sequel...not as much barefoot close ups but the female lead walks around with one bare foot, the other foot in a boot, for most of the movie.....recommended for that reason.

3) Three for the Road....hard to find on VHS and not available on DVD, but maybe I can upload the BF sequence (I have it on VHS). There is a scene with a very cute actress using her BF to demonstrate eating with a fork.

4) Love Potion #9: Early Sandra Bullock movie that features a female character (not Bullock) stripping off her nylon during a game of strip poker. Nice close up of her foot and toes.

I want to mention Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation (the one with Renee Zellweger) again. This movie is a must-have. It is a stain on the the Chainsaw franchise (as a horror movie, it blows) but it is one of Zellweger's first movies, and she was a true sport--barefoot for most of it, in really filthy places.
A few good close ups and she actually poses with her feet in one scene. She's got killer legs and her feet are not that bad either! cool.gif
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Dec 27 2008, 12:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

It's great to see this list growing!

I want to point out that in the most recent Bond movie, "Quantum of Solace", Ukrainian actress Olga Kurylenko walks barefoot....on the desert!

http://www.zimbio.com/Olga+Kurylenko/artic...+Olga+Kurylenko
Did you get any gross blisters walking barefoot in the hot sand?
Olga Kurylenko: Actually no. I don't know, it was fine. The ground was okay but it didn't damage my feet, not really. But it was a long walk. It was a long walk because you remember the shot, we had to walk quite a distance.

user posted image

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
TM2000
Posted: Dec 30 2008, 03:28 AM
Quote Post

Here are some more older movies featuring pretty barefoot babes:

Jean Peters goes barefoot as a Spanish peasant girl in the Tyrone Power swashbuckler CAPTAIN OF CASTILLE (1947). She's especially hot in two scenes: one where she's fighting off some bad guys and their dogs on a hillside, and one where she dances in the dirt.

In another Tyrone Power adventure film, SON OF FURY (1942), adorable Gene Tierney plays a sarong-wearing, barefoot island girl.

Julie Adams is the eye candy in the 1954 sci-fi classic, THE CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON. The scene where Julie goes swimming in the lagoon, and the creature nearly grabs her by her feet, is a famous horror sequence. Later in the film, she's barefoot again as the creature succeeds in carrying her off.

Lori Nelson is likewise often barefoot in the 1955 sequel, REVENGE OF THE CREATURE. Naturally, she ends up eventually being carried off by the creature, with her pretty feet and toes delightfully bare.

Beautiful Faye Wray is barefoot during the long sequence in the original KING KONG (1932) where she gets carried off into the jungle by the giant beast.

Glynnis Johns is frequently barefoot in the 1955 Danny Kaye comedy THE COURT JESTER. Glynnis is a member of a group of loyal subjects trying to restore their king to power after he's deposed by a despot. She infiltrates the palace disguised as a house maid, and goes barefoot in this role.

A little known actress named Shawn Smith is the lone female member of a scientific expedition in the 1957 sci-fi flick THE LAND UNKNOWN. The whole crew ends up trapped in a hidden valley where dinosaurs still roam. Miss Smith is a real hot blonde, and she loses her shoes quite early and is barefoot for the rest of the film.

The cult 1964 horror film SPIDER BABY is about a degenerate family with murderous instincts, living in an isolated old house. The two teen girls in the family, played by Jill Banner and Beverly Washburn, go barefoot all through the movie.

I want to also mention again two films from my previous post, TABU and A TALE OF TWO SISTERS. These two are true barefoot babe classics that no fan of feminine feet should miss!
PMEmail Poster
markot
Posted: Dec 30 2008, 08:49 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1225

Andrea Černá plays a (poor) daughter of a miller in two czech fairy tale movies "Princezna ze mlejna" and "Princezna ze mlejna 2" (could be possibly translated as "Princess from a mill"). She goes barefoot quite often. I don't know if it is available on DVD abroad. So I made cuts of barefoot scenes from those movies (taken from television, but I have it on DVD too):

Barefoot scenes from the first movie

Barefoot scenes from the second movie
PMEmail Poster
TM2000
Posted: Feb 3 2009, 04:55 PM
Quote Post

Some brief but memorable barefoot girl scenes in classic films:

Teenage Elizabeth Taylor is barefoot briefly in NATIONAL VELVET (1945) as she's in her pajamas getting ready for bed. She kicks her feet in the air as she talks with her mother. She also ties a string around her toes, using the string as reigns as she pretends to be riding a horse.

Two Mexican actresses billed as Movita and Mamo play Tahitian island girls in the 1935 classic MUTINY ON THE BOUNTY. Both are barefoot as they flirt extensively with Clark Gable and his shipmates.

Jennifer Jones, Mary Anderson, and Ermadean Walters take off their shoes & socks and wade barefoot across a wide creek in SONG OF BERNADETTE (1941). The first two girls across squeal because the water is so cold. But Jennifer Jones (playing Bernadette) has seen a vision of the Virgin Mary. When she crosses, she says the waters were warm, pointing out that her toes didn't turn white from cold like the other two girls.

An actress of Spanish descent named Ramsey Ames plays an Egyptian girl in THE MUMMY'S GHOST (1944). Miss Ames is a real exotic beauty, and she's barefoot in several scenes with a couple of good close-ups when the mummy carries her off (as he was sure to do!).

June Tripp is the damsel in distress in Alfred Hitchcock's 1926 silent film, THE LODGER. In one scene, she takes a bath and the camera focuses on her toes as she wiggles them in the water. Very cute!

Birgitta Petersson is a stunning young beauty in Ingmar Bergman's THE VIRGIN SPRING (1960). She kicks her bare feet in the air and then pitter-patters around barefoot for a short (but memorable) segment after her mother wakes her up.

Miriam Hopkins plays a lady of ill repute in the 1932 horror classic DR. JECKYLL AND MR. HYDE. She tries to seduce Frederic March by slowly peeling off her stockings and waving a bare foot in front of him.

Hedy Lamarr became famous (and infamous) for her nude scene in the 1933 Czech-Austrian film ECSTACY. In the notorious scene, Hedy goes skinny dipping, leaving her clothes draped over her horse. The horse runs off and she's forced to chase him through the countryside nude. She ends up spraining an ankle, and a railroad worker bandages her bare foot.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Feb 3 2009, 10:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (markot @ Dec 30 2008, 03:49 PM)
Andrea Černá plays a (poor) daughter of a miller in two czech fairy tale movies "Princezna ze mlejna" and "Princezna ze mlejna 2" (could be possibly translated as "Princess from a mill"). She goes barefoot quite often. I don't know if it is available on DVD abroad. So I made cuts of barefoot scenes from those movies (taken from television, but I have it on DVD too):

Barefoot scenes from the first movie

Barefoot scenes from the second movie

Thank you very much! She's beautiful and she looks so cute, walking barefoot everywhere, and wearing a dress. Very much appreciated!

Is it still possible to find barefoot poor Czech country girls, or not anymore???

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
dougiezerts
Posted: Feb 5 2009, 11:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1258

Here's a couple special onces:
GREEN MANSIONS--Audrey Hepburn is barefooted during the entire movie!
PETER PAN--a rare silent movie from 1924. The girl who plays Peter--her name is Betty Bronson--is barefooted during the entire movie! The fact that she's playing a boy isn't too jarring.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0111 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]