City Feet message board

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> favorite film
DG2001
Posted: Jan 15 2007, 02:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (bigkev @ Jan 15 2007, 08:58 AM)
another film is practial magic where nicole kidman is barefoot throughout the movie

Yes, I remember that one, Nicole Kidman and Sandra Bullock. Nicole looks HOT in bare feet, so sensual!

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
DG2001
Posted: Jan 15 2007, 02:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Yes, "The house of sand and fog" is a great movie. And not only because of the barefoot scenes (that of the girl hurting her foot is a classic!) but the movie is a great one.

Thanks a lot Lou for it!!!

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Jan 15 2007, 06:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 23

another film is practial magic where nicole kidman is barefoot throughout the movie

DAMN! How could I forget that one?! Maybe because I don't have it in my collection yet... sad.gif

You're right though, Nicole Kidman was the cat's meow in that movie! wub.gif

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
user posted image
http://www.dennis-n-mara.com/
PMEmail Poster
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Jan 15 2007, 06:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Speaking of Nicole Kidman in Practical Magic, here's a pretty sexy promo shot (albeit a small one) I found of her posing barefoot with her shoe-wearing co-star Sandra Bullock.

user posted image

I don't remember much about the movie story-wise, but I do remember drooling over barefoot Nicole quite bit! The movie would've been better if Sandra got barefoot and stayed that way too, but I'm not complaining. smile.gif

--------------------
Like Girls?
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Jan 15 2007, 06:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Jan 15 2007, 02:11 PM)
Yes, "The house of sand and fog" is a great movie. And not only because of the barefoot scenes (that of the girl hurting her foot is a classic!) but the movie is a great one.

Thanks a lot Lou for it!!!

Regards

DG

No problem Bro, and for those of you who haven't seen this all-around good movie, here's some screen-caps of the nail-in-foot scene. I didn't grab these, I found them before I ever saw the movie, but these pics made me go hunt down the movie! biggrin.gif

Enjoy! cool.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Like Girls?
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Jan 18 2007, 02:52 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here are some pics I have uploaded from the movie ...and God Created Woman. These black and white pics are promo shots taken from the movie, however the movie is in COLOR and comes highly recommended (see mini-review posted earlier within this thread). If you're a Foot Man and you don't have the best barefoot movie available of the lovely Brigitte Bardot in your collection, hang your head in shame!!!

Now...raise your head, get your coat on, and get out there and find ...and God Created Woman already! biggrin.gif

Enjoy the pics!

user posted image

user posted image

Not sure if this one was from the movie...it's entirely possible, but I can't verify it. Either way I think it's a good one.

user posted image

--------------------
Like Girls?
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jan 18 2007, 12:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The Night of the Iguana

In this movie, Ava Gardner is barefoot ALL THROUGH THE MOVIE!!! She has a small "hotel" in a small mountain in front of the sea, and simply doesn't wear shoes at all.

Also, how to forget "The Barefoot Contessa"? As far as I know, Ava Gardner used to be a real barefooter when young, she lived in a tobacco plantation in rural North Carolina.

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Jan 23 2007, 04:15 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks to your mentioning it, I had to order it for myself, and my copy of Practical Magic arrived today ($8 new from amazon.com, not a bad deal!). Just got through watching it, and it'd been years since I last seen it. This is a good movie for some barefoot Nicole Kidman, but she doesn't go barefoot as much as I seem to have remembered...in fact it's almost 40 minutes or so into the movie that Nicole starts to lose the shoes for the first time! Thankfully she stays barefoot from then on, but it took just a tad too long to get her there. There were a few yummy shots, and one pretty tastey close-up...but unfortunately the story and the camera focus in on a shoe-wearing Sandra Bullock (Sandra was barefoot ONCE in the beginning, and that's it for the rest of the movie) WAY more than barefoot Nicole Kidman. Why Sandra's character didn't go barefoot like Nicole's I have no idea...such a missed opportunity! Man...I wish I were directing these movies!

The story is very obviously geared for women, and it really drives in on the aspect of strong female comradery, friendship, and ultimately the undying love of sisterhood, so the actual storyline might alienate some of you guys watching it (I know I didn't feel any sort of connection with these female characters at all). However, it does wind up being a light-hearted flick that's even pretty darn funny in a couple of parts, and it does have you anxious to see how everything turns out in the end.

For $8 or even $10 this is a movie I think belongs in your personal library! Personally speaking, if I'd paid $15 or $20 I'd have felt a little ripped off, but for $8 I won't complain at all. Besides, seeing Nicole Kidman go barefoot is why I'll watch this again and again...now if only I could figure out the chapter select on this particular DVD! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Like Girls?
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
bigkev
Posted: Jan 23 2007, 10:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 878

i watched king kong the new version and naomi watts is pretty hot in barefeet there is not many close ups pity although she ie barefooted for about a hour of the film
PMEmail Poster
bigkev
Posted: Jan 23 2007, 02:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

the butchers wife with demmi moore from a few year ago she is shoeless for the st half the best part is she walks down the street and goes into a shop goes to try sum shoes and wipes down the sole of her foot which is nice and dirty smile.gif but she spoils it by buying and wearing the shoes for the rest of the film sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Jan 24 2007, 01:16 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bigkev @ Jan 23 2007, 10:29 AM)
i watched king kong the new version and naomi watts is pretty hot in barefeet there is not many close ups pity although she ie barefooted for about a hour of the film

Yeah, that movie sure made me a fan of Naomi Watts! Unfortunately I hated the movie in itself because they dropped the ball on SO MANY things in the storyline. I had a friend send it to me as a gift, so I'm not really complaining...Jack Black was surprisingly good in his role as a villain, but seeing Naomi Watts going barefoot through so much of it really made it worthwhile to watch! smile.gif

Now if you want an exceptionally GOOD giant ape movie that features a really sexy barefoot girl through the whole thing, do yourself a favor and get The Mighty Peking Man! This Chinese movie with English dubbing is a very blatant rip-off of King Kong with a heavy dose of Sheena mixed in there too, and starring in it is a barefoot and scantily clad Swedish actress named Evelyne Kraft. Evelyne goes barefoot and barely dressed through this whole movie, even after she's taken to civilization! Feel free to laugh at the cheesy effects all you want, Evelyne MAKES this movie and the whole thing is pure fun to watch.

Check Evelyne out! *drool*
user posted image

Read a very interesting article about Peking Man on a most amazing website (even if their lay-out leaves a bit to be desired) here...
Henshin! Online
(the article begins a little ways past the middle of the page)

You should be able to find The Mighty Peking Man pretty easily for a mere $10. Go get it now! You're going to love it! cool.gif

--------------------
Like Girls?
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Steve
Posted: Jan 24 2007, 11:06 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1192

Just seen the Big Bird Cage for the first time and it must be the best WIP and barefoot film ever made.
There used to be a page on the Maracelt website giving details of films with barefoot actresses but this seems to have disappeared. I did find another film guide but it was about general bare feet in films, including kids and men, neither of which float my boat.
PMEmail Poster
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Jan 25 2007, 02:04 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Steve @ Jan 24 2007, 11:06 PM)
Just seen the Big Bird Cage for the first time and it must be the best WIP and barefoot film ever made.
There used to be a page on the Maracelt website giving details of films with barefoot actresses but this seems to have disappeared. I did find another film guide but it was about general bare feet in films, including kids and men, neither of which float my boat.

The Big Bird Cage is pretty awesome isn't it? Wish I had this one on DVD!

As for that film list you mentioned, the one that used to be on the Mara site, keep an eye out for it to return to the 'net. That's all I can say about it for now. wink.gif

--------------------
Like Girls?
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jan 25 2007, 03:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Some info on Octavia

http://arts.enotes.com/videohound-reviews/octavia-1982

The actress is Susan Curtis.

--------------------
Regards

DG
bigkev
Posted: Jan 25 2007, 05:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

a oldie anne francis in forbidden planet i remember it as a kid show i am showing me age here wink.gif seem to think she was barefoot a lot of the film ps thanks lou have ordered the mighty peking man
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0112 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]