City Feet message board

Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> favorite film
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Dec 7 2006, 03:17 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 23

QUOTE (Equity6 @ Dec 5 2006, 08:15 PM)
I just saw the new movie TURISTAS - There are three sexy girls in the movie who are barefoot for over half of it. They get stranded in Brazil and get robbed of everything but the bikinis they have on. There are many scenes of them walking barefoot through a poor Brazilian town, on roads and through jungle. There are closeups of their dirty soles and toes. The girls are great looking and have sexy feet.

This sounds like a definite must-see! Thanks for the heads-up Equity. cool.gif

Another movie to add to the list? Tourist Trap! This was a pretty cheesy horror film about killer mannequins and telekinesis made in the 70's, and starring a young and beautifully barefoot Tanya Roberts. Chuck Conners plays a pretty impressive psycho in the movie, and if you remember him from the old Rifleman TV series you can see a pretty good range of the man's acting skills in this flick.

But forget about Chuck Conners for the time being...it's Tanya Roberts that'll REALLY make you want to see this movie! Tanya starts the film in slides, but once the crap hits the fan she loses those dumb slides really fast. To top it off she's running around in a little crop top and short-shorts too, so the gal is TOTAL EYE CANDY in this movie! There's some yummy scenes of Tanya running barefoot through the woods, chained up barefoot in the basement of a house, and doing all sorts of other things on her lovely bare feet.

An interesting side-note about Tanya's feet...going on the director commentary on the DVD, she was given the option to wear shoes for the running scenes in the woods. Tanya flat out refused to wear the shoes, claiming she felt more vulnerable barefoot. As a result, Tanya wound up cutting the hell out of her feet in the chase scenes and at one point the director couldn't get her to stop crying! It's a shame the director didn't think to use a few good shots of Tanya's wounded bare feet...but oh well.

There's one especially tastey scene in the movie when Tanya tip-toes up a flight of stairs on her bare feet, and we get a REALLY nice close-up shot of her feet!

You can easily find this movie on DVD for $10, so there's no reason why this winner shouldn't be in your collection. If you like barefoot girls Tourist Trap will not disappoint you! smile.gif

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
user posted image
http://www.dennis-n-mara.com/
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Dec 7 2006, 08:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

WOW! A movie definitely worth of watching. Wish I could find it over here. Any chance for some screen captures?

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Dec 8 2006, 02:03 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Dec 7 2006, 08:33 PM)
WOW!  A movie definitely worth of watching.  Wish I could find it over here. Any chance for some screen captures?

Regards

DG

Which movie are you refering to Bro? We've named off quite a few on this list so far. cool.gif

If it's any of the movies I've mentioned, just be patient with me while I get some money together for a video capture card or something along those lines. One thing I definitely want to do for the "Big Damn Site" I'll eventually have one of these days (where Barefoot Black Sheep and The Spider and the Fly should appear in their entirety) is write movie reviews. And of course you can't have really good movie reviews without scenes from the movies you're talking about! biggrin.gif

I had a friend try his computer and grabbing some scenes from Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity for me, but they came out WAY too dark. If anybody has any recommendations for a video capturing program or whatever, please let me know.

Okay, while I'm here and typing, another movie to add to the list is Cannibal Women of the Avacado Jungle of Death. Yes, that's the real title, and yes the movie is about as dumb as the title would have you think it is, but when it comes to barefoot girls this is one DVD worth owning!

Cannibal Women was shot in the early 80's, and stars Shannon Tweed (Gene Simmons' wife and former Playboy playmate) as a feminist adventurer out to find this mysterious tribe of cannibal girls. Bill Maher co-stars as her idiotic sidekick (the guy's only move role to my understanding, and probably for good reason), and some actress whom I can't remember her name (sorry) plays as her protege. The barefoot girl scenes are very plentiful in this movie with all the tribeswomen running about barefoot and nearly naked, and even Shannon Tweed and her protege (named Bunny, how cute) get in on the barefoot ride when she dons an animal skin bikini. There's some really nice action scenes too when Shannon scales a wall and runs for her life on her bare feet, and she even fights the last battle while barefoot and barely dressed. Bunny gets barefoot and scantily clad too, and we even get a really nice close-up shot of her pink polished bare feet as she shows off her new outfit.

This is a mindlessly fun movie, and for $10 you foot guys will not be disappointed! Check it out! cool.gif

--------------------
Like Girls?
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
sideshowbob24
Posted: Dec 11 2006, 07:05 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1160

Heard about the movie "13 Going on 30" recently. Apparently, there's a scene where Jennifer Garner walks barefoot on city streets. Can anybody confirm and describe the scene?

PMEmail Poster
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Dec 16 2006, 02:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

A movie that's a few years old and that I just saw recently, but certainly belongs on a list like this...
End of Days

It's basically an Arnold Schwarzenegger action flick, so it'll be fun to watch already, but the real draw for all of us will be, without a doubt, the sexy little barefoot starlet named Robin Tunney! wub.gif

Robin plays a young girl named Christine York, who is born to be a concubine for the devil, and it's up to Arnold to protect her and keep her out of the devil's horny grasp. Along the way Robin gets captured by devil-worshippers and prepared for this evil coronation, and thankfully those satanists don't believe in putting shoes on their girl! As a result, Arnold and Robin are fighting their way through New York streets, buildings, and then finally a subway system...and Robin stays barefoot the whole time!

Highlights include a very gratuitous close-up scene early on of Robin's bare feet as she accidentally steps into blood...and an especially cool scene where the devil (played by Gabriel Byrne) busts a hand through the bottom of a subway car and latches onto her ankle! There's even a really nice scene of Robin as she runs barefoot on the subway tracks...*drool*

Hunt this movie down everybody! Barefoot Robin Tunney is already reason enough to see it, but then you get some cool action scenes and a really interesting and good ending too. Two thumbs up!

--------------------
Like Girls?
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Dec 27 2006, 02:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Another movie that comes highly recommended is The Hitchhikers, starring a pretty little barefoot blonde named Misty Rowe (who later became a regular on the TV show "Hee Haw"). I have to do some more homework on this movie as I don't know the year it was released or who was behind it, but I'll type up what I know about it for now...

Misty finds out that she's pregnant at the beginning of the movie, and also finds out that the baby's daddy is a scum bag ready to ditch her. So what is a young, confused, and vulnerable barefoot girl to do? Why, steal some money from her mother and take off hitchhiking, of course!

And thankfully for us Misty doesn't wear shoes, or even bother packing shoes with her on her trip!

Along the way she gets swindled out of her money and some of her possessions by another female hitchhiker, and molested by an asshole truck driver...things really look bleak for poor little barefoot Misty until she gets busted trying to rob a grocery store...then she's rescued by a bearded and hippie-ish con man named Benson.

Benson takes Misty back to a little commune he has set up where she's introduced to a little more organized crime; that is, Benson sends female hitchhikers out to seduce horny and lonely male drivers, and once the guys get out of their cars Benson holds the guys up at gunpoint and robs them.

But wait...Misty was pregnant at the beginning of this flick, remember? That doesn't last long, as she encounters the same girl that robbed her earlier at Benson's commune. They promptly get into a catfight and poor Misty gets the crap beat right out of her, kneed in her stomach a bunch of times...and she has a miscarriage.

Bad news aside, Misty doesn't seem to mind her loss of a baby very much, and gets right back into business with Benson and his girls. She goes about the cleaning of the commune, winning Benson's heart, and eventually gets put on the road to help rob more horny and lonely guys.

Misty stays barefoot through the whole first half of the movie, but sadly winds up in shoes for the second half...but by this point it won't matter. We get a TON of yummy scenes of barefoot Misty by then, and you'll want to go back and watch these tastey scenes over and over.

This movie is hard as HELL to come by, and I honestly don't know if a DVD version even exists! But if you can locate it, don't hesitate...pick it up! It's exploitation cinema at it's barefoot best! cool.gif

--------------------
Like Girls?
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Dec 30 2006, 06:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Another movie that needs to be on this barefoot girl movie list is The Big Bird Cage. Don't mistake this for the gay comedy movie with Robin Williams and Nathan Lane with a similar name...the movie I'm talking about was made in 1972 (or was it 1973?), directed by Jack Hill, and stars Pam Grier and Anitra Ford! It also stars Sid Haig, and he's as cool as always in this movie...but it goes without saying that you'll hunt this down for the girls instead of him!

Big Bird Cage is pretty much your standard "women in prison" kinda' movie, but what makes this good for guys like us is the fact that not one single woman in this prison camp wears shoes...except for Pam Grier, the top star. Why Pam never bares her feet in this movie is anybody's guess, but once you get a look at Anitra Ford and all the other barefoot hotties it won't matter!

And when I say this prison is loaded with barefoot hotties, I mean it! Girls of all types are running around on their bare feet all through this movie, and you'll probably find more than a few that'll have you thinking carnal thoughts.

Personally, if all I got to see was Anitra Ford running around scantily clad and barefoot, that would be good enough. Anitra is introduced in a fancy restaurant setting wearing an evening gown, and soon she's kidnapped by Sid Haig and his band of roughnecks. I honestly think she showed up at this dinner barefoot, because as she's being driven down the road, talking trash with her kidnapper Sid, she puts her bare foot up on the dash of the car! There is no indication at all of her even owning a pair of shoes!

Things go from bad to worse for poor Anitra, and soon she's in this prison camp wearing a tied off top and daisy dukes (yum yum)...and yes, she's still barefoot...and she remains barefoot until the big finale! She's wearing shoes for the big shoot-out and eventual break-out, which was a drag, but we get to see her barefoot it up for over 90%of the movie, so I guess her finding shoes there at the end can be forgiven.

I fell for Anitra Ford right away after seeing this movie...and to my knowledge it's her best barefoot flick available. She also went on to star in Attack of the Bee Girls after this movie, and she was barefoot for a few scenes in it, but nowhere near as much as The Big Bird Cage. She eventually became one of the girls on the Price Is Right game show...so hunt down Big Bird Cage and enjoy sexy Anitra at her barefoot best!

Barefoot girls in prison...you already know this is gonna be good! Happy hunting. cool.gif

--------------------
Like Girls?
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Dec 30 2006, 04:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I think something this list could use are what I like to call "One-Shot" kinds of movies. Basically, these One-Shot movies show a barefoot girl in...one shot...and not through the whole movie, but the scenes we get are good and sometimes worth getting the movie anyway. Here's a couple to start this sub-listing:

The Kindred -A pretty okay horror movie filmed in the mid to late 80's, with pretty darn good gore effects, and they somehow managed to get known name and veteran actor Rod Stieger into the cast as an evil and sadistic doctor.

The scene we get in this movie is of a girl named Nell (her real life name is Bunki Z...no kidding) driving barefoot. The movie's monster, named Anthony, sneaks a spawn crawling into a watermelon that an unknowing Nell places into her backseat to take to her parents' house. Along the ride baby Anthony silently bursts out of the watermelon and starts stretching his tentacles toward Nell. We get a really great scene of Nell's bare feet on the pedals during all of this, and even more scenes of poor unfortunate Nell's feet once the monster attacks her. Sadly she's killed off and the car crashes into a lake, but the barefoot scene leading up to it is especially yummy if you're a barefoot pedal-pumping fan like me.

To my knowledge this movie still has yet to be released on DVD, but some VHS copies of it are still floating around out there. Be resourceful enough and you'll probably get it. The barefoot scene is sweet and it's a fun movie if for nothing else than all the blood and violence. smile.gif

Night Game -A rather pointless movie shot in the late 80's about a guy who slashes up pretty young blondes whenever the Astros when a ball game. You read that right...the guy goes about killing a pretty girl whenever a certain team wins a baseball game. It stars Roy Scheider (2010, Sea Quest, etc) as the detective who is on the case, and the story is your typically mundane "cop story", essentially just used as a backdrop to show chicks getting murdered.

There is a saving grace to this turd of a movie though! One scene has our killer stalking quite the sexy young blonde along a beach...and you know what that means! Her feet are bare and man do they get some abuse!

The killer chases the girl while driving a truck (she's running ahead on foot), and in desperation she dives into a house still under construction. She runs up the stairs, panicking, not looking where she's going, and she steps down right on a nail. Don't get your hopes up all you sadists looking for movie blood *lol*...the camera pans up at the last second, but it's enough to get the idea. If you're a sicko like me you'll find it quite arousing anyway, and the actress really plays up the injury good. Sadly she meets her demise at the hands (maybe I should say hand and hook) of the killer, but she has a short but extremely sweet scene. I believe you can still find this movie pretty easily, so if you do pick it up. You'll really like that part!

--------------------
Like Girls?
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Jan 2 2007, 01:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

This list wouldn't be complete without What Lies Beneath added to it.

If you haven't seen this fairly common movie, relased in 2000, with Michelle Pfeiffer running barefoot through a great portion of it, do yourself a favor and pick it up pronto! Fetishistic highlights include a scene where she catches a sliver of glass in her big toe, close-ups of her feet as she tugs on a drain with her toes, and the scenes where she's running barefoot through the mud and the rain.

Storywise it's a good one...well-written and the script will keep you guessing. As far as actors you won't be disappointed there either (Michelle can act good as well as look good, and Harrison Ford is cool as always). Not much I can say about this one other than "Go get it! Now!" smile.gif

--------------------
Like Girls?
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Jan 3 2007, 01:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

A barefoot girl movie that I'd recommend, but only if you can really appreciate how cheap some movies can be made, is Lust Weekend. Released in 1967 and starring Claire Adams (who I assume is the BEAUTIFUL skinny little barefoot girlfriend in the central "young couple"), this 90 minute movie could've been trimmed down to 30 minutes and got the same story told. As far as plot synopsis goes, a young couple get invited to a weekend of sexual abandon...where they're taken captive and forced into all kinds of kinky stuff. That's it folks! There's your plot...

I don't want to sound like I'm talking out both sides of my mouth, but consider this...on one hand, this movie does have plenty of pretty barefoot girls in it (I think every girl in the movie except for maybe two of them go barefoot throughout), and we get to see some sexy dirty soles on these ladies (plus a foot torture scene, but more on that later). On the other hand, I have seen home videos that probably had a bigger budget than this hard-to-sit-through movie!

I guess I should mention the con's to this movie first. Deep breath...okay, here goes:

Believe me when I tell you that this movie is pathetically cheap...all the dialogue and sound effects were dubbed in AFTER the scenes were shot. That means the character's mouths don't match the words most of the time, sound effects don't match the actions, and to add insult to injury there's some dumb poetry reading by some girl going on for certain scenes, which makes little to no sense for the given scenes at all.

I don't know where they found these actors, but none of them were really all that convincing. Except for the girl who plays Deirdre (more on her later as well), you really get the feeling that these people are just "putting in time" in front of the camera and not really trying to be believable.

Again, pathetically cheap movie, because there are some film burns in this black and white flick during certain scenes that literally fade the entire shot to a solid white. You sometimes get the feeling there's a really heavy fog around everything hiding all the action!

The story goes nowhere...it was a turd of a story and it could've been told in 30 minutes. Instead, the movie drags into 90 minutes, so that means long, drawn out, dull scenes you have to endure your first time sitting through this. (believe me, you won't sit through this in its entirety ever again after that first time)

But with all of that said, here are two reasons why you should look into getting this movie:

Again, the movie has, in my opinion, three really drop-dead cute girls in it! Remember the character Deirdre I mentioned earlier? She's this tall, long-legged, seductive brunette that has a tendency to strip down to nothing but her panties and dance-dance-dance her sexy ass off! Yeap, Deirdre is barefoot through the whole movie, and if you don't think she's the hottest thing since nuclear fusion...well, I feel sorry for you. The Madame is pretty hot as far as older chicks go (though I think she keeps her feet in shoes), and our main girl (whom I forget her name, but I assume is played by Claire Adams) is cuter than a room full of puppies, and once she loses her shoes she never gets them back on (and her soles get plenty dirty).

Now, remember the foot torture scene I promised to get back to talking about? Our main girl is held down by a couple of girls, and the Madame puts a cigarette out on her poor little bare sole! If you're depraved like I am, you'll appreciate this quick but yummy scene.

This movie comes recommended, but only if you can overlook all the con's I mentioned. You can find it here for $10 on VHS:
Something Weird Video

Happy viewing. smile.gif

--------------------
Like Girls?
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jan 3 2007, 01:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Lou

Your movie comments are much appreciated! All those movies you've mentioned are great, wish I could watch them.

This brings me to memory a couple movies I've mentioned before:

Octavia
This movie portraits a blind girl who goes barefoot at home all the time. A burglar breaks in the house and she hides him, she befriends him. I remember a scene where Octavia (the blind girl of course) touches the face of the guy to "see" how he looks, and when she touches her lips she says something like "your lips are thick, they are thicker than the soles of my feet".

Journey
A movie with Geneviéve Bujold and John Vernon. The girl (can't remember her name, she was played by Geneviéve) arrives half death, floating in the river, into some kind of hippie comune. They help her and accept her in the comune. I remember a great scene where the girls of the comune are working the soil, preparing it to be seed, and they do it barefoot. In fact, ALL the girls are barefoot there, at least during the summer, and so is Geneviéve. However, some trouble arises and they blame it on the new girl. It seemed that she was thrown in the river by other people as if she were a witch or something, and so she ends the same way again.

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Jan 4 2007, 12:57 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Those sound like a couple of interesting movies DG! Thanks for recommending them, and thanks for complimenting the mini-reviews I've been writing. smile.gif

--------------------
Like Girls?
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Jan 5 2007, 02:06 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here's a One-Shot movie that's a good one...

The House of Sand and Fog -This movie was good on a whole lot of levels. The story was riveting, the acting was top-notch, the characters were interesting, and most importantly to this list we get some really nice fetish stuff in this one too! *drool*

Jennifer Connelly plays a sexy enough girl with questionable morality named Kathy, who loses her house to an Iranian immigrant named Behrani (Ben Kingsley, or "Sir Ben" depending who you talk to wink.gif ) and his family. The characters and the story are so thought-provoking that you might find yourself questioning who you choose to side with...should poor little Kathy get the house? Should hard-working Behrani get the house? I couldn't look away from this movie...it was a total goodie!

But now for the fun stuff! In one scene Kathy runs barefoot into the backyard of her (former) house, only to see construction workers tearing off a section of the roof. She scales a ladder on her bare feet, exchanges some swear words with the construction workers, gets angry, climbs back down to the ground...and steps right on a nail! The scene is a scrumptious close-up, and you literally hear the nail break the skin. Very painful to watch, but very tastey to see! (especially if you're weird like me *lol*)

This one-shot doesn't end there though. From there Kathy is taken, bleeding foot and hobbling, into the house by the construction workers where she's cared for by Behrani's wife Nadi (Shohreh Aghdashloo), who dotingly washes her wounded foot and bandages it up. Again, we get some nice close-ups of this too!

This movie is already a winner as far as movies go...but then when you consider that you get some fetish stuff as part of the package, that makes this one a must-buy! I picked it up used on DVD, widescreen and with extra scenes for a measley $5. Be resourceful and hunt this one down folks! You're sure to enjoy it. smile.gif

--------------------
Like Girls?
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Jan 5 2007, 02:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

A movie that I have yet to add to my personal collection, though I know it's a good one and worthy of this list is The Long Kiss Goodnight, starring Geena Davis and Samuel L. Jackson.

I saw this one a few years ago, so please forgive me if my memory is sketchy, but I'll attempt to recap what I know...

Geena plays a girl who lost her memory years ago, and it's up to a detective (Mr. Jackson) to help her get her memory back before things from her past do her in.

What really stands out for this movie are two scenes: There's one scene where Geena is walking barefoot through the snow, and another scene where Geena is tied up barefoot and dressed down to a water wheel, where she's tortured by being dunked into ice cold water. These scenes aren't as long or as plentiful as they SHOULD be, but they're good enough to warrant hunting the movie down and picking it up for $10 or less (which I have yet to do, but I'm sure it's out there for that price).

Here is a part of the water wheel torture scene for download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/8322802/Geena_...heel_-_erp7.avi

The scene isn't as dark in the actual movie, but it's enough to see Geena's tied bare feet as she's getting interrogated. Pretty cool and sadistic stuff. wink.gif

Enjoy! cool.gif

--------------------
Like Girls?
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
bigkev
Posted: Jan 15 2007, 08:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 878

another film is practial magic where nicole kidman is barefoot throughout the movie
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0109 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]