City Feet message board

Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Miss BF Universe: Super Six, Begins January 2021
Duffman847
Posted: Dec 20 2020, 02:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Ladies and Gentlemen – I have good news. I am excited to announce that between January and March I will be holding the mother of all tournaments.

The four different winners of my CF tournaments (Margarita, Natasha, Valeria and Alla) will be joined by the two winners of Barefoot Urban Girls (Chat Noir) and the Miss Barefooting Universe Competition (Amelie), and over the course of the seven weeks after launch, the models will battle it out – one on one – in this ultimate clash of champions.

user posted image

The format will be a round robin – with no eliminations – where every model simply battles the other once.

Two points are awarded for a win, with one apiece for a draw. An extra point is awarded to models that win by a margin of six votes or more.

Tied positions will be firstly settled by H2H results, then Vote Difference, then based on the number of ‘declared’ votes on the forum.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Dec 20 2020, 03:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

Hello Duffman847, great idea! I will definitely support your contest.

One thing yet. Chat Noir holds the Barefoot Nudity Flashing Queen title:
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8098
It's Swains that holds the title of best Barefoot Urban Girls model of the 2013-2018 period:
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.7712
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.7715
Which of the two will be admitted to the contest, besides the winner of my Miss Barefooting Universe contest (who could be Swains herself, too)?
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Dec 20 2020, 04:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Dec 20 2020, 03:02 PM)
Hello Duffman847, great idea! I will definitely support your contest.

One thing yet. Chat Noir holds the Barefoot Nudity Flashing Queen title:
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8098
It's Swains that holds the title of best Barefoot Urban Girls model of the 2013-2018 period:
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.7712
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.7715
Which of the two will be admitted to the contest, besides the winner of my Miss Barefooting Universe contest (who could be Swains herself, too)?

It will be Chat Noir.

Bluntly put, I am not counting the Golden Five "contest" as it was a one-off poll, not a tournament, and the vote was very diffused given that 11 models were involved. I realise Swains won that poll, but Amelie was only three votes behind.

And it was two years ago.

Had it been the two of them (as may well be the case in the MBFU final) then there would be a good case for inclusion.

Beside's I've christened it "Super Six" now. No going back smile.gif

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
gb62da
Posted: Dec 21 2020, 11:46 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Cool idea! And I think I already have a girl in mind to vote for... wink.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 21 2020, 10:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Cool idea.. pretty obviously, I will definitely support any BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY model
who is admitted to the tournament wink.gif (nothing personal against the beautiful winners of the past four editions of City Feet model contests, of course smile.gif )

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
nudescalze
Posted: Dec 24 2020, 09:04 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2654

This bullshit of a contest seems to be built in a way to minimise the chances that a non-City-Feet model wins the title.
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Dec 24 2020, 09:46 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Dec 24 2020, 09:04 AM)
This bullshit of a contest seems to be built in a way to minimise the chances that a non-City-Feet model wins the title.

Don't vote then. I really couldn't give a shit

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Dec 24 2020, 10:11 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Dec 24 2020, 09:46 AM)
QUOTE (nudescalze @ Dec 24 2020, 09:04 AM)

Don't vote then. I really couldn't give a shit

Well said, Duffman847!
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Jan 3 2021, 07:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

UPDATE: Here is the schedule for the tournament

user posted image

Any battles catch your eye? In the same spirit of the Six Nations (a rugby tournament famous for Italy finishing last or second-last every year tongue.gif) - where, say, England v Scotland is the Calcutta Cup - the schedule will kick off with three 'rivalry' matches, the winner of each will therefore begin MBFU Super 6 with a piece of minor silverware!

Ameile v Chat Noir: Ghirlanda Italia
The Italian Wreath

Margarita v Natasha: The 77 Shield
Named after the number of knockout competitors they beat in total

Alla v Valeria: Championship New Era Cup
A duel between the two previous winners of the current six-heat Championship format. This was originally to be a one-off battle, but with two BUG girls enjoying a tournament win, I decided to simply move it into this tournament.

In addition to the Champions' bios now on the OP, I also have six commemorative signatures to use on various forums as you wish! smile.gif

https://i.imgur.com/w6Yb0lY.png

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 3 2021, 10:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

WOAH!!! Here it comes, at last.. I am looking forward to the kick-off of the tournament!!! rolleyes.gif
I must say that you produced superb artwork for this contest, Duffman847.. true collector items! The models' bios are super-cool, too! My hat is off to you! smile.gif

I am fully prepared to see BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS CHAT NOIR and AMELIE end up in the bottom spots..
it's already a victory for them to challenge the cream of City Feet model roster on its home turf!

Oh.. and I might well have screwed my forecast like for the Miss Barefooting Universe contest.. who would have bet a cent that
AMELIE would win the title against so tough an opposition? smile.gif
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8136

Pretty obviously, I will not vote for the "Ghirlanda Italia" opening match between BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS AMELIE and CHAT NOIR..
but I am happy to provide a.. full-figure barefoot vista of both contestants! wub.gif

And now.. let's all have fun with this fantastic contest!!! rolleyes.gif

AMELIE - Miss Barefooting Universe 2020
user posted image

CHAT NOIR - BAREFOOT NUDITY Flashing Queen 2020
user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Jan 4 2021, 12:18 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

@Duffman847
well executed, i love the graphics and bios of the model, and i cant wait for the contest to get started!!

PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Jan 4 2021, 06:59 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

These will be hard but exciting votes!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
markpendre
Posted: Jan 4 2021, 04:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1518

I like this round robin format! During previous contests, I had wondered how it would have ended had it been a round robin. For example, in the most recent Miss Barefooting Universe contest, a lot of my favourites ended up eliminating each other. Chat Noir fell out at the quarter-finals, which is not very glorious. But had it been a round robin, I'm sure she would have been in the top 3.

I kind of wish we had a round robin format for each of the major sites (CF, BUG/BN, TIA, and "other") and then another round robin with the top two or three from each. Maybe I'll set that up one day, once your contest is over. I wouldn't want to cause "contest fatigue", lol.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 4 2021, 10:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (markpendre @ Jan 4 2021, 04:31 PM)
I like this round robin format! During previous contests, I had wondered how it would have ended had it been a round robin. For example, in the most recent Miss Barefooting Universe contest, a lot of my favourites ended up eliminating each other. Chat Noir fell out at the quarter-finals, which is not very glorious. But had it been a round robin, I'm sure she would have been in the top 3.

I kind of wish we had a round robin format for each of the major sites (CF, BUG/BN, TIA, and "other") and then another round robin with the top two or three from each. Maybe I'll set that up one day, once your contest is over. I wouldn't want to cause "contest fatigue", lol.

I agree with markpendre that the round robin format eliminates the issue of the "soft" vs. "hard" side of certain FIFA World Cup-style tournaments.
I definitely support also the idea of "intra-site" round robin tournaments, and then a round robin among, say, the 2 leading models of each tournament.
I will be absolutely happy to set up a round robin tournament for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.

The issue to solve is always the same, however: which models should take part to intra-site tournaments?
It would be very difficult for me to make a selection for BUG.. and also leaving the word to forum members only would have its downsides.
For instance, Markpendre would probably kick in IRIE, KEA, UMA, COBY, POSTI and other hippie-style Barefoot Urban Girls,
even though they are by no means representative of the entire BUG roster, and probably less popular than AIKO, VIOLACEA, SWAINS, ALYSSA,
STEFANIA, ARIANNA, GIORGIA, LADY D, EYLUH or FAIRY among BUG subscribers..

Whatever.. let's focus on this contest for now.. which will also reveal who, between AMELIE and CHAT NOIR, is best equipped for..
long-distance barefoot running.. wink.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 6 2021, 09:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

It will be very difficult for me to vote in any of the matches. The four City Feet candidates are very beautiful, with two of my all-time favourites, Alla http://www.city-feet.com/models/252/view and Valeria/Olga http://www.city-feet.com/models/238/view. Choosing between Amelie and Chat Noir will be easier for me. I am looking forward to the kick-off.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0107 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]