City Feet message board

Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Miss BF Universe: Super Six, Begins January 2021
gb62da
Posted: Jan 7 2021, 06:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2764

Voting will be very difficult for me too. But not voting is no option. You have to make decisions from time too time...

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
markpendre
Posted: Jan 9 2021, 08:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1518

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 4 2021, 10:37 PM)
For instance, Markpendre would probably kick in IRIE, KEA, UMA, COBY, POSTI and other hippie-style Barefoot Urban Girls

You have discerned my tastes correctly, sir, but I would not impose my choices on anyone!

That said, there's too many models to do a round robin with everyone. CF alone has enough models to form a Serie A, B, and C. So there could be a round of ranked voting for each site to speed things up.

Then the top ten ranked models in each site could do a round robin, and then the top two would go to a Champions' League, or something like that, where 8 models will meet each other in a round robin format.

But even that would take a long time, even if all four "leagues" run at the same time... maybe someday, after we've gotten a bit of a break from contests.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 9 2021, 09:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (markpendre @ Jan 9 2021, 08:18 PM)
For instance, Markpendre would probably kick in IRIE, KEA, UMA, COBY, POSTI and other hippie-style Barefoot Urban Girls

You have discerned my tastes correctly, sir, but I would not impose my choices on anyone!

That said, there's too many models to do a round robin with everyone. CF alone has enough models to form a Serie A, B, and C. So there could be a round of ranked voting for each site to speed things up.

Then the top ten ranked models in each site could do a round robin, and then the top two would go to a Champions' League, or something like that, where 8 models will meet each other in a round robin format.

But even that would take a long time, even if all four "leagues" run at the same time... maybe someday, after we've gotten a bit of a break from contests.

I like your idea and I definitely support it, markpendre. Personally I like contests a lot, so I hope that there will soon be the launch of the first intra-site round robin tournament, just after the Super Six has ended. I hope that this will spur the launch of similar tournaments for the other sites, and finally the "Barefooting Champions League", which could be four groups with a round robin formula, semi-finals involving the four group winners, and the final.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 9 2021, 11:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jan 9 2021, 09:51 PM)

I like your idea and I definitely support it, markpendre. Personally I like contests a lot, so I hope that there will soon be the launch of the first intra-site round robin tournament, just after the Super Six has ended. I hope that this will spur the launch of similar tournaments for the other sites, and finally the "Barefooting Champions League", which could be four groups with a round robin formula, semi-finals involving the four group winners, and the final.

I confirm that I will open the selection for eight BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS models that will take part in a round robin intra-BUG tournament
just after the Super Six has ended, amico barefootfootseeker.. wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Duffman847
Posted: Jan 10 2021, 12:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

I like the sound of this. Just as long as the newest CF models (those that joined after the launch of Championship S4) can have some involvement.

To be honest, I'd be happy for you to arrange CF contests on here and take the reins. If the Super Six was my swansong, it would be one hell of a way to draw the line. I'm not sure anything I do after will top it.

I think my Championship is all very well, but I guess eliminations/KOs create a lot of questions, whereas a round robin like the one you are considering provides more room for expansion, perhaps one that opens the door for more models to enter if such as "Champions League" was to spill over into social media.

Eventually it will gain notoriety, and perhaps encourage a revival of women regularly going barefoot in public. (does evil laugh, puts little finger to lip)

Together I think we have the potential to build on some solid foundations.

Feeto - you have the online presence and the influence
Markpendre - you are the man with the plan
Duffman (looking in the mirror) - you can design shit and do nice, wordy profiles and stuff.

It's time for Miyagi Do and Cobra Kai to join forces.

Speaking of which: https://www.wikifeet.com/Mary_Mouser

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 10 2021, 03:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Jan 10 2021, 12:11 PM)

I like the sound of this. Just as long as the newest CF models (those that joined after the launch of Championship S4) can have some involvement.

To be honest, I'd be happy for you to arrange CF contests on here and take the reins. If the Super Six was my swansong, it would be one hell of a way to draw the line. I'm not sure anything I do after will top it.

I think my Championship is all very well, but I guess eliminations/KOs create a lot of questions, whereas a round robin like the one you are considering provides more room for expansion, perhaps one that opens the door for more models to enter if such as "Champions League" was to spill over into social media.

Eventually it will gain notoriety, and perhaps encourage a revival of women regularly going barefoot in public. (does evil laugh, puts little finger to lip)

Together I think we have the potential to build on some solid foundations.

Feeto - you have the online presence and the influence
Markpendre - you are the man with the plan
Duffman (looking in the mirror) - you can design shit and do nice, wordy profiles and stuff.

It's time for Miyagi Do and Cobra Kai to join forces.

Speaking of which: https://www.wikifeet.com/Mary_Mouser

Well, as I already wrote, I will surely organise a round robin tournament to select X BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS models
that will be admitted to the "Barefooting Champions League". I will definitely support the latter, as well as any intra-site round robin tournament
that will be set up to the same end. It is pretty obvious that I could never set up and manage tournaments for TIA or City Feet,
but I am pretty sure that we have some guys here that can perfectly do the job.
I doubt that they may be Hal and Pavel themselves, but you can never know.. smile.gif
As far as the BUG tournament is concerned, in early March I will launch a call for forum members to propose the "wonderful eight" that will take part to it.
I will also propose my own selection, but my proposal will count as any other guy's one.
The eight models that get the highest number of nominations will take part to the tournament.
That said.. I am looking forward to day one of the Miss BF Universe: Super Six contest! wink.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 10 2021, 05:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I will be very happy to support any tournament, but I think that I will only organise the next edition of the Miss Barefooting Universe contest starting from the next autumn.
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Jan 15 2021, 07:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 16 2021, 10:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thank you for this exciting tournament, Duffman847!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 16 2021, 11:30 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go, at last! smile.gif I am following the "BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS derby" with special attention!
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8187

And if you want to make a.. "comparative sole assessment" of AMELIE and CHAT NOIR.. have a look below.. wink.gif

AMELIE - feet size 38EU/7.5US - much more of her at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS
user posted image

CHAT NOIR - feet size 41EU/10US - much more of her at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY
user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Jan 17 2021, 12:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Both girls soles are incredible! So it's really hard to see one in front, here. But my vote went for Chat Noir. For "personal reasons"... wink.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 19 2021, 10:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I see fewer votes (10) in the first set of matches of this tournament than in most matches of the Miss Barefooting Universe contest (15-18). This is really a shame, and I hope that this tournament will get from forum members the attention and participation that it deserves.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
Posted: Jan 20 2021, 10:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jan 19 2021, 10:32 PM)
I see fewer votes (10) in the first set of matches of this tournament than in most matches of the Miss Barefooting Universe contest (15-18). This is really a shame, and I hope that this tournament will get from forum members the attention and participation that it deserves.

I fully agree with you, amico.. yet I see that the number of votes has increased a bit.. 12 votes for each match now.

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 23 2021, 05:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Last chance to compare BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS AMELIE and CHAT NOIR.. wub.gif
and just a few hours to cast your vote in this all-BUG clash in the Miss Barefoot Universe: Super Six tournament (Matchup #1)! smile.gif
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8187

AMELIE - feet size 38EU/7.5US - much more of her at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS
user posted image

CHAT NOIR - feet size 41EU/10US - much more of her at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY
user posted image

--------------------
Duffman847
Posted: Jan 24 2021, 12:25 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The first round of fixtures is over. The results were
AMELIE 8-4 CHAT NOIR
MARGARITA 4-8 NATASHA
VALERIA 4-8 ALLA

This is how the table stands tonight:

user posted image

Alla leads the way by Declared Votes. Voting for Week 2 is now underway!

AMELIE V MARGARITA
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8191

VALERIA V NATASHA
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8192

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0118 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]