City Feet message board

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Miss BF Universe: Super Six, Begins January 2021
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 24 2021, 10:00 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

Fantastic graphics Duffman847, congratulations! It is great to see my favourites Alla and Amelie in the top positions.
PMEmail Poster
nudescalze
Posted: Jan 24 2021, 10:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2654

So it's likely that Chat Noir will close in the bottom position, and Amelie will end up being 5th. This contest is a swindle, but I will be happy to support the two Italian contestants. I have just voted for Amelie against the City Feet model.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 24 2021, 04:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Jan 24 2021, 10:19 AM)
So it's likely that Chat Noir will close in the bottom position, and Amelie will end up being 5th. This contest is a swindle, but I will be happy to support the two Italian contestants. I have just voted for Amelie against the City Feet model.

Thank you for supporting AMELIE in that match, and great to know that you will support BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS models in the tournament! smile.gif
Yet I strongly disagree with you about the tournament being a swindle.
Duffman847 is doing a great job, the tournament is exciting and it is a perfectly fair competition.. I hope that it gets all the interest that it deserves!

GO AMELIE! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

AMELIE is a BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS exclusive! wink.gif
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Duffman847
Posted: Jan 31 2021, 12:21 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Week 2 has now ended, with Amelie and Natasha going 2 and 0 after comfortable wins. MBFU 2020 winner Amelie gets the extra point because of her enormous 10-0 rout of the CF Greatest Classic 2015 champion Margarita.

I have also decided, due to frequent insults from him, that nudescalze's Declared Votes - the tertiary means of tiebreaking after H2H results and Vote Difference - will now NOT count in this competition.

His voting seems entirely based on venomous nationalism and out of hatred for non-Italians and contempt for the spirit of gamesmanship, rather than his love for beautiful barefoot women. If he even has any.

Above all, his refusal to vote in any all-Russian matches is, in my opinion, just disrespectful. Time and again he has called this contest "bullshit" and a "swindle", and there is only so much shit I am willing to take.

Given this, these are the latest standings:

user posted image

Voting now underway for Week 3. Voting closes on 6 Feb at 11pm UK time!

ALLA v MARGARITA
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8194

NATASHA v CHAT NOIR
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8195

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
gb62da
Posted: Jan 31 2021, 05:54 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Congratulations to wonderful Amelie!!! smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
nudescalze
Posted: Jan 31 2021, 11:01 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Jan 31 2021, 12:21 AM)
I have also decided, due to frequent insults from him, that nudescalze's Declared Votes - the tertiary means of tiebreaking after H2H results and Vote Difference - will now NOT count in this competition.

His voting seems entirely based on venomous nationalism and out of hatred for non-Italians and contempt for the spirit of gamesmanship, rather than his love for beautiful barefoot women. If he even has any.

Above all, his refusal to vote in any all-Russian matches is, in my opinion, just disrespectful. Time and again he has called this contest "bullshit" and a "swindle", and there is only so much shit I am willing to take.

Duffman, I don't give a fuck if you do not count my declared votes. Why don't you decide not to count any declared votes by Italian forum members? Or even to subtract from the votes and declared votes that any Italian model gets in any match a number of votes equal to the number of declared Italian forum members, that is, six (the Feetosopher mentioned them in another thread)? In this way, Amelie or Chat Noir might even end up with negative numbers of votes, hahahaha!
You created this bullshit of a rigged contest, you can change the rules at will to make a City Feet model win.
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Jan 31 2021, 11:34 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Duffman, I don't give a fuck if you do not count my declared votes. Why don't you decide not to count any declared votes by Italian forum members? Or even to subtract from the votes and declared votes that any Italian model gets in any match a number of votes equal to the number of declared Italian forum members, that is, six (the Feetosopher mentioned them in another thread)? In this way, Amelie or Chat Noir might even end up with negative numbers of votes, hahahaha!
You created this bullshit of a rigged contest, you can change the rules at will to make a City Feet model win.

Amelie is top, what more do you want?

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 31 2021, 12:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I believe that nudescalze is doing exactly what he was doing throughout my Miss Barefooting Universe contest: trolling. Do not give him an importance that he does not deserve, Duffman847. You are running a fair and fantastic tournament here, and you have the support of the most influential forum members, including The Feetosopher. Not all of us Italians share nudescalze's attitude towards non-Italians. I judge people based on their attitude towards me. And (barefoot) beauty has no nationality and skin colour.
Some comments on the contest standings after week 2. I think that Amelie will be a tough opposition for any City Feet model, including my favourite Alla, whom I will support to the end. It is really painful, for me at least, seeing wonderful, elegant Valeria in the bottom positions.
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Jan 31 2021, 12:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jan 31 2021, 12:03 PM)
Some comments on the contest standings after week 2. I think that Amelie will be a tough opposition for any City Feet model, including my favourite Alla, whom I will support to the end. It is really painful, for me at least, seeing wonderful, elegant Valeria in the bottom positions.

Thank you for your support. It sucks that Valeria will likely be bottom after the end of this week, unless Alla turns around her early deficit to Margarita - but either way someone has to finish last sad.gif

I prefer not to think of it as last place, but sixth place in an entire world populated by over 4 billion women smile.gif

Besides, they are all champions already!

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 31 2021, 01:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I fully agree with barefootfootseeker's suggestion about nudescalze.
How he got control of that profile (which some years ago was managed by a former Barefoot Nudity subscriber who lived in my area..
his English was rather, er, "basic" compared to nudescalze's biggrin.gif ) remains a mystery to me.. but he is clearly here to troll (he calls that "having fun" smile.gif ).

Now, coming to more serious matters.. I also agree 200% with barefootfootseeker about the SuperSix.. top-class tournament!
Bravo, bravo Duffman847.. including for the outstanding graphics! smile.gif

I have just cast a totally obvious vote for beloved CHAT NOIR! wub.gif
For those that still don't know her (shame on you! biggrin.gif).. I paste some pictures of her below for "illustrative purposes".. wink.gif

CHAT NOIR (feet size 41EU/10US) - more of her at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

CHAT NOIR in her debut session, August 2010.. just 19, but no shy girl already! wink.gif
user posted image

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 31 2021, 10:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Jan 31 2021, 12:10 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jan 31 2021, 12:03 PM)

Thank you for your support. It sucks that Valeria will likely be bottom after the end of this week, unless Alla turns around her early deficit to Margarita - but either way someone has to finish last sad.gif

I prefer not to think of it as last place, but sixth place in an entire world populated by over 4 billion women smile.gif

Besides, they are all champions already!

You are totally right, Duffman847. We are talking about the cream of barefoot beauty in this Super Six tournament. Just think of all the outstanding models from City Feet, Barefoot Urban Girls, Toes-In-Action etc. that do not take part to it. And someone has to end up in the sixth place, indeed. We will see.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 6 2021, 02:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anybody willing to kick in the equaliser for CHAT NOIR? wub.gif Just a few hours left to do that! CAST YOUR VOTE in the poll at the link below! smile.gif
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8195

CHAT NOIR.. much more of her at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY!

user posted image

--------------------
nudescalze
Posted: Feb 6 2021, 11:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Your advertising campaigns will not spare Chat Noir the shame of the bottom position in the tournament, and I do not think that Amelie will go past the 4th position, Feetosopher.
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Feb 7 2021, 01:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Week 3 has ended - now we are past the half-way mark, three clear contenders have emerged:

user posted image

After some calculations, we also have our first elimination - Margarita is officially out of the running, due to Amelie and Natasha facing off in a fortnight's time. But you can still spare our original CF champion from 2015 a last-placed finish if you have the feels for her!

Voting for week 4 is now live:

Alla v Amelie (Crucial?!) - http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php?showtopic=8198
Valeria v Margarita - http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php?showtopic=8199

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 7 2021, 11:24 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Fans of AMELIE in this forum.. the time has come again to support her in the tournament! Cast your vote for her! smile.gif
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8198

For those who are into AMELIE's glamorous side.. you can have a look below.. wink.gif

AMELIE (feet size 38EU/7.5U) - a BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS exclusive!

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0128 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]