City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> City-Feel Model Reviews Season 2
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 8 2023, 09:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3783

The pink PJ’s were cute.

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 9 2023, 07:24 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

Alina

So we can be almost done with the official channel

Alina wears a floral dress and an anklet. Part 1 I don't really have much to say about to be honest, unless I'm just gonna say "she walks around town and then sits down to check her phone then continues". She's got teal nails on her fingers, why not on her toes too? During the closeup you can see the cameramans shadow. Always a favourite to point out. Part 2 is missing from the channel.... why? Maybe it's too epic for the internet. Anyways... she's going jeans shopping. A symbol of freedom in the soviet union era! Once she's done checking out all the latest styles we get another closeup and cameraman shadow. I leave it playing in the background for a second and she's in a new location, with more cameraman shadow. She's in some dirt road kinda area now with a bunch of cars. Part 3 she goes in a fast food place, and thank god she's the only one in line. There's the thumbnail shot of her sipping her drink trying hard not to laugh at the camera. We watch from a distance for a few minutes and then she poses outside and then walks away. Part 4 is the bench part. This set isn't very exciting. It merely exists. Her soles never once get particularly dirty. Nothing really to say. Model is kinda cute. 5.5/10 for this set.

user posted image

I hate when I accidently hit http:// instead of IMG and it makes me manually close 3 tabs instead of auto closing.

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 10 2023, 06:01 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

Maggie

One of the few CF models who's name does not end in an "A". I literally only am doing this set just so I could throw that useless trivia in there.

She's wearing a matching denim shirt and booty shorts and she's got a lip piercing. She's unique to say the least. Part 1 starts with some loud wind almost clipping the mic. Now we're by some noisy construction. Muted the video. She's got nice legs. Waiting in line, but let's be fair this time, it actually got cut and she just walks out. She goes in the underground, I always get excited thinking it's gonna be the metro, and it rarely is. Part 1 ends with her washing away the minimal dirt she had by standing in the water. Part 2. Nothing of significance happens until the 2 minutes 30 mark when she sits down by... more water. Water water everywhere. Part 3 gives me hopes we've progressed past the need for water. She balances on the curb. Always a classic. On the gravel path for a walk over the camera. Pigeons, pigeons everywhere. This part ends with some bench posing. She's actually a pretty cute model tbh. Part 4 isn't a bench for once. Escalator ride instead. She's standing on a platform above.... what else but water. After she leaves the ocean view, she does the standing up half of the regular part 4. I guess that was just a thing they were doing in 2009. Not a big fan of this set, it's another one that just kinda exists. Model is cute and could have been utilized in a more exciting set. 5/10

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 11 2023, 07:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

Marina

I know I said I wasn't gonna do any more post 2015 models but a request is a request.

Marina wears a black coat, leggings and a black toque. Leggings and bare feet are super sexy. Part 1 starts off with Marina leaving her apartment complex and someone says hi to her, then we venture out in to the wild. Sure hope it's nice and sunny out... it's raining... back inside we go. Or not. There's a puppy by the door. So I guess we're going out in the rain. Russia and Canada aren't too different then I guess. So she looks at a sign and we get a closeup. Notice how despite the wet conditions, her soles are still dirtier than average for this era. Anyways, more bare feet and leggings hotness. When she digs for something in her bag she poses a little. She holds the camera for a bit and checks her soles. Part 2 is a metro part FINALLY. It's been so long! So many classic metro moments being done in this. It's like nostalgia now. Her feet have gotten a little bit dirty and she does some subtle posing. We get closeups while she sits down and when she stands by the door. Part 3 out of the metro and back in the rain. She stands on her tip toes and shows her soles. We stand on the cross walk and she poses. She poses again at 3 mins. She's pretty good at poses. She holds then camera again on the crosswalk. Now it's time to look at some makeup at the store. She gets down on her knees and flexes her soles. Hot stuff with those leggings and pale feet. Last part. Some wanker points out her feet and laughs about it. She walks in the mud for a while and poses. Then we get some below shots, she puts her feet right up the the lense, like almost stepping on it. She continues to walk around town and then stops at some pillar and that's the end. No bench. This set is actually pretty good despite being a rain set. It's got the metro and doesn't end on a bench. And of course, bare feet and leggins is sexy as hell. So I'll rate this set an 8/10

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 12 2023, 07:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

Ksenia

We've reached the semi finals and the last model to cover on the official channel. Ksenia wears a white shirt, a black skirt, a black cardigan and an anklet which she adjusts at the beginning of part 1. She's got pretty good looking soles, even if they aren't very dirty. She talks on the phone for a bit. Why the payphone tho? This was made in 2015, everybody had a cell phone then. Her soles are getting dirtier! Part 2 she goes to the drugstore. Tbh Moscow streets are kinda weird. It's like a giant sidewalk with stores on each side, not like here where it's a road in between everything. Rest of this part is her walking down a dusty path. Not much to say. She takes her jacket off between videos. Start of part 3 some woman looks at her feet. Time to go fine dining, lots of closeups but not a lot to say about it. After that she tip toes on the curb a bit. Part 4 begins with some walking on sharp rocks. Her soles get a well deserved workout. Next she walks to the stairs and goes up, down, up, down, up, down. Then she stands up on a ledge and poses, including the below her shot, quite a long one at that. Real up close with her soles to the camera. Then she walks away and ends it by... ugh... stepping in a puddle. The first 3 parts aren't very interesting. But the final part is decently good. She's pretty and could have potential in a more exciting set. Gonna give this set a 6.5/10

If you have any pre 2016 models to request. Now's the time!

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 17 2023, 05:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The final model is

Sofia

So I've seen people call Sofia "the last model of the good era of CF" so that's why we're gonna do her last, do out with hopefully a bang. Sofia wears a blue shirt, navy skinny jeans and some lipstick. She's also apparently a college student. Hopefully she didn't drop out like I did. We start off in the oh so familiar neighborhood and she digs for something in her backpack. Never seen this particular staircase before. She walks down some mysterious tunnel. Back up the stairs we go in to the forest. Railway with rocks. I like where this is going. Her soles are covered in mud somehow, didn't really see any mud on the tracks. I approve of this portion. Saw the cameraman's shadow. Now she's in the city. Some woman is awkwardly standing there with a flyer, looks at her feet for a sec and then goes back to awkwardly standing there. Once we're done waiting 2 minutes at some booth for her to get a drink we finally get moving. She stops to pose on the railings and drink whatever she ordered. I wish she was wearing nail polish. Then she gets on the bus. As one would guess.... She later gets off the bus, then crosses the road. Time to wait in line again. I popped part 3 on and was supposed to watch it but I got distracted by the music again, so time to redo it. There's some good closeups of her walking in this one. I wouldn't call her soles "filthy" but they've got some dry mud on them. She stops to pose a bit by some door. She's good at posing. Back to where I left off when I got distracted by My Chemical Romance for the 3rd time this review. Checking her phone on the fence. Last part we're in a nee neighborhood. When she poses on the bench she lays down like an Egyptian Queen stereotypically might. Resting on her arm with one leg bent on top the other. Watch the video, you'll get what I mean. Otherwise it's a regular bench video. This set is decent. Sofia has quite a pretty face and nice hair, but I wish she painted her nails, it'd make her feet more interesting to me. The first part on the tracks was nice. 7/10 for this set.

user posted image

A couple people requested a 2nd round of reviews so I delivered. Didn't have as much fun this time around so I won't do a 3rd season probably. My favourite set I did this time around was Ira. My least favourite set probably wasn't worth remembering cuz for the life of me I can't remember which one I rated the lowest.

An explanation of my rating system

0/10 - So bad I can't even put it in to words
1/10 - Terrible
2/10 - Bad
3/10 - Lame
4/10 - Mediocre
5/10 - Middle of the road
6/10 - Just Okay
7/10 - Decent
8/10 - Good
9/10 - Great
10/10 - Amazing
11/10 - Perfect

Roll credits

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0099 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]