City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> City-Feel Model Reviews Season 2
TWRS1999
Posted: Jul 5 2023, 08:35 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3783

Today's model is

Lena

This model was suggested by Hugo on Reddit. Today was the 4th of July.... but I ain't from the USA, and CF memberships are charged based on American money, so I'd argue CF has something to do with the USA. Elena wears blue jeans and a yellow top and black nails, that's my favourite nail colour. Part один Her boobs are bouncing. She tries to open the door but it's locked, so she walks on the stones instead. This stones part is very nice. Her soles accumulate some dirt as she walks with the close up look. She stops to check her phone. Closeup, her feet are pretty. Part два We're at the orange McDonalds, Nothing happens for 4 minutes. What's with my bad luck of 3 McDonalds ones in a row. At the end of this part we get a nice sole check. Par tтри We are heading down the stairs. Some guy tries to touch her, weird. The underground mall means dirty soles, and when she walks back up the stairs we get to see she has accumulated some nice dirt. Very nice indeed. Lots of posing on the stairs, even a down below shot. Part четыре She walks up some rusty slope thing. We've arrived at the bench and OMG they still have a little dirt left on them. She's got her shades on now too. She poses on the bench then does the little dance and then goes on her merry way. Here's yet another good set that nobody talks about. I've never seen this set before today. Yeah yeah lame McDonalds part, replace it with the metro and it gets a better score yadyyada. She's cute. 8/10.

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jul 7 2023, 08:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is....

Before I say who it is, I'm gonna have a little chat with myself. A lot of the models I've looked at this season are models that I didn't have room for in season 1 because I wanted to do a mix of my own favourites and favourites of this forum, and how I decided on the list was by reading hundreds of threads from the past and making a list of 30, 15 of my own picks, and 15 that I figured I should include to satisfy the masses. This time I made a list of a few personal choices and the rest were pulled from the official CF YouTube channel and requests. It got me thinking tho when I assembled the list, who is the most obscure CF model in my collection.

I settled on Luba as the most unpopular model that I have in my personal collection. I'm sure some of you have a more unpopular model from 2004 buried on your hard drive that you haven't looked at since 2006.... But I was unaware of City-Feet in 2006, and my collection probably isn't as big as yours.

So Luba was released back in summer of 2007, I barely remember that summer. It was probably shot in winer/early spring 2007. Luba wears black leggings, a denim skirt, a black coat and has red nails. A very nice outfit for barefooting. A little fun fact, Luba was the very first model released in 720p, and the last (to my knowledge) was also called Luba, little useless trivia. But there's a problem... Part 1 is in 480p but it uses the 16:9. Bonus trivia, this is the very video to use the CF logo in the corner. Part 1 we start off on a bench for a change and she's got clean soles fresh out of shoes. She poses for a short time on the bench and then begins her adventure. For whatever reason she tops in the forest to wipe some dirt off her sole, maybe she stepped on used gum or something idk. She stands on some rusty grate and does some posing. Part 2 is in real 720p. We're back on the bench to start part 2 off, part 1 was just a pilot episode I guess. She walks over the camera, just as good in 2007 as it is today. She's hamming her performance up a bit, which is kinda cute I suppose. Smoke time! She actually smokes the thing a lot before putting it out, think the temperature of it startled her a bit. Part 3 she begins by crossing the road, and eventually gets to the other side. She poses a bit on the railing, her pale feet look so good with those leggings. Time for the metro. She finishes her booze too. Her soles are getting nice and dirty. Part 4, some guy is giving out business cards or something idk. There's some dogs, and a pigeon. Is she actually going to use the porta potty barefoot. EW, that's actually quite gross and unsanitary. I wouldn't do that, and nether should you. She walks around on some tiles and the set is already over, that part wasn't even 4 minutes. Part FIVE. Yeah that's right, there's a not so secret part 5. She returns to a 3rd bench and poses her soles. This set was actually pretty good for what it is, it's got a little bit of that... off vibe of the really early stuff still lingering, but it doesn't make me feel weird or uneasy this time. She went to the metro which was a good touch, otherwise she didn't really do much other than have a smoke and drink some booze. Luba is pretty good looking, great outfit on her. I have to demote points from this set for implying that she went in that porta potty barefoot, that was a pointless and un sexy inclusion, like I really didn't dig that it's nasty. I'll give this set a 7/10, it's got smoking and a metro so it's worth watching mostly just for parts 2 and 3. So that's our mystery girl. Tune in next time for a more popular girl.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
DG2001
Posted: Jul 7 2023, 08:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Thanks a lot for the reviews!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
TWRS1999
Posted: Jul 8 2023, 07:01 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Jul 7 2023, 01:46 PM)
Thanks a lot for the reviews!

Glad you enjoyed

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jul 8 2023, 07:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

Alyona

There's been so many, girls that I've known... I've reviewed 43, now there will be 44

We're gonna do Alyona today, probably the least famous Alyona we've looked at so far. She's up against shorty and blondie. Alyona wears a pink top, tripped out psychedelic hippie pants, sunglasses and has red nails. We begin part 1 in where else but Moscow, and there's a smiley face graffiti. She's grooving to some bird chirping. I see the metro logo, that's a good sign. Oh... we're going to the other big M, so that means we've gotta wait in line for 700 hours. That's 90 seconds, but it feels like 7000 hours when you have severe ADHD like I do. She sits down and eats some bread based food product. Part 2 is a explore the city episode. She goes to some location I haven't seen before and then stops to check her soles and do some extended toe posing. The hippie pants add to the authenticity in a weird way lol. She walks around a bit more and then stops at a bench to check her toe. Part 3 we go to the metro. Some classic escalator posing on the way down. Her soles are nice and filthy now, just how I like them. Great dirty sole shot on her way up. And that's it, no part 4 for some reason. It's probably been mislabeled as some other model which has happened before, but which model, I have no clue. Because there's no part 4 it's a really short set, barely over 20 minutes. Not a whole lot to say but there were some nice moments. I'll rate it a 7/10 for the hippie pants and the metro.

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jul 14 2023, 07:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

Lena

Part 1 begins with a woman in shoes.... yay..... and one of them breaks somehow (it's obviously staged I know, let's just play along for the sake of the "story") And we're like right outside where she presumably lives so why not just go grab a different pair of shoes? And just one part of the strap is broken, those are wearable still if you ask me. I'm not advocating for her wearing shoes, I'm just trying to apply logic to a foot fetish video. She's devastated, and then makes a noise that essentially sums up to "fuck this". She hops over to the fence and then analyzes the thing and shakes her head to determine that it's no good. She contemplates her options and then begrudgingly decides to go barefoot. She sulks her way to a giant trash bin and tosses her shoes in, instead of just applying some hot glue to them or something. Apparently this trash thing smells bad too. She mourns the loss of her shoes and then sulks a bit, her sunglasses fall on her face too which adds to the silliness of the thing. WAIT A MINUTE! Is this Olga's sister? I mean think about it. Both began their videos by removing shoes in some way shape or form, They both have white tops on and long skirts with similar designs, hell even the wristbands are similar, and both aren't exactly the most experienced at walking barefoot. Conspiracy theories aside, most of the rest of this part is her walking down a wet sidewalk, lots of closeups but no dirt yet. So that was just part 1, the first 2 minutes was so.... analyzable, normally I save that sort of pointless detail for talking about Pink Floyd records. Part 2 is the metro one. So the first 2 minutes are spent getting down there which is fine. But I kid you not, the next NEARLY THREE MINUTES are spent watching her order a ticket without a single closeup. Now, I've ridden the metro where I am before, and sometimes the machines can be wanky but there's no reason to spend almost 3 minutes on it. Then we spend nearly FOUR MINUTES waiting to board the train. Then we get on and get off just as quick. That video was 13 minutes, nothing happened in it. Part 3 stuff happens in. It's a shopping episode in the purple mall. We get a closeup of her soles on the escalator and they're dirtier now. We spend just over a minute waiting in line at the food court. Again with the long nothings. Her soles under the table are dirtier than before now. Once we leave the purple mall she holds the camera for a bit. Part 4 a sole show plus the walk home. This set was pretty boring to be completely honest, I only did it because somebody requested I do it a while back. My apologies to whoever suggested this, I just didn't dig it. There weren't very many closeups and too many long uninteresting scenes. This is a general problem I have with more recent CF sets is that they're too long, the combined length of this set is nearly 50 minutes. The first few minutes of part 1 was really silly in comparison to how CF regularly is, but after that the hammed up silliness is gone and it's just not interesting to watch. Let me make this clear, I don't dislike the model, just the set itself, any one off model from 2018 could have done this exact set and I'd have the same reaction. A rare proper dud on this one. I rate this set a 2/10. Next time I'll find a more interesting set to look at.

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jul 17 2023, 06:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

Dina

I've got blisters on my fingers, she's got blisters on her feet. She's a waitress, I'm a drinker, she's been singing to my beat all night.... wait, we already did that Dina in December in season 1, one of my best reviews. We're doing the other Dina now. She's on the official CF YouTube so that's why we're gonna do her, because I'm running out of ideas. As the title suggests, she's a brunette in a dress, she's got red nails too. Dina was the newest model when I became a CF fan back in 2014. 2014 was certainly a year, good times, bad time. Anyways about part 1. She leaves the CF type building and washes her clean feet for some reason, why? Her adventure begins in the classic CF neighborhood. There's the classic scene where she does her makeup in some random car mirror. She walks from the neighborhood in to town. Closeups at 6 mins but her soles aren't dirty yet. Part 2 starts with some bald guy looking at her feet. We are now at the store for something and then purchases a milk based product. I see the metro.... but she doesn't enter. She poses her feet at the stairs and then eats her ice cream popsicle thing. Closeups at end end and she cleans some stain off her foot. Part 3. She poses her feet against a brick wall. Then she poses her feet on the railing, upward shot. She goes to a bit of a different looking spot in the neighborhood. She ends this part by posing by a tree. Part 4 is a bench posing video and her soles aren't very dirty. Dance at the end. Another one that's just okay in my books, not a lot of interesting settings/places and her soles never get dirty. This one's a 6/10.

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jul 23 2023, 09:06 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

Anna

Hugo requested I do this one. Before he suggested her I didn't know this model even existed. Anna's wearing a purple psychedelic dress and has red nails. There's green and yellow town again. Her soles are already dirty, take notes other models from this period. She sits down on the fence to check her phone pose a little. We walk around for a few minutes and then she walks on the railings and almost falls. She adds an anklet to her outfit, and then hops off the ledge and poses a bit. Part 2 begins with her getting a drink from KBAC, no clue what that is. She walks around sipping her drink for a couple minutes then poses her feet. Her soles are tough looking, I like. A bit after that she draws something with chalk. She wrote I LOVE MY FEET and drew some little designs by it and then does some dances. Cute. Later she walks on some stones. Always great to see the models actually challenge their feet a bit instead of just walking on the same boring surfaces. Part 3 is only 6 minutes long, which is great because that means I'll be able to pay better attention. And it's a metro one too, even better. Soles are picking up some serious dirt. On the train her soles are close to black! Not many closeups in this part sadly, but at least it was short. Once she gets to the top of the stairs she does a cute little jump. Part 4, it's the bench one, soles aren't as dirty anymore but are still dirtier than average. Reminds me of the area Alyona posed at. Usual part 4 shenanigans ensue. The end, good night, farewell, sayonara, bye bye. Decent set, model has a lot of cute personality, touch soles that get nice and filthy in the metro. Probably a bit more of a lesser known set, certainly one of the better 2017-2020 sets I've looked at. 8/10, it was above average and had it's cute moments.

Sorry if a lot of what I have to say in these recent writeups feels kinda uninspired. Kinda getting burnt out and when you've reviewed almost 50 sets you tend to kinda just go through the motions. Especially when all your faves have already been done

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jul 27 2023, 06:57 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

Maria

Suggested by Duffman

Maria wears a pink dress, a wristband and has pink toes. And her soles are already dirty. We're starting off by getting a drink, must be hot out. Hey wait, I know this location from Julia (Weekend Barefoot Walk 2011), I love that one. 3 mins in we get our first closeup. This area has changed a bit since the rainy spring of 2011. She's spending an awful long time at this booth. Some sole shots in the mix too. Part 2, are we gonna go for a coffee break now like Julia did? We're gonna feed the pigeons instead. In a previous one I joked about what CF would look like through the eyes of a pigeon, apparently it looks good. After the birds she checks her phone and poses, some guy looks at her feet. Now we're at the yellow and white cross walk. There's a coffee shop, it's not too late. She just did a pose out of nowhere, blink and you'll miss it. More posing at the end. Time to go shopping, and I don't really enjoy going shopping... unless it's record shopping. We're gonna watch from a distance while she eats too. Time to go. Why is she calling someone on a payphone when she has a smartphone? Either way she poses. This area is just plain weird. There's that cup character on the wall, I can't remember his name. Part 4 is 10 minutes so it better be good. Dance Pt. 4 ensues. And she's got an anklet now instead of the wristband. Foot show at the end. There's pictures of her walking on old bricks but unless I spaced out and payed attention to the Green Day album instead of the video for too long, then it just sadly wasn't included. This set is fine, Maria is alright looking. Videos are nothing special 6/10.

From now on I've decided I'm not going to do any models post 2015, since it seems to be generally agreed upon that's when the "golden age" ended. I'm just not a big fan of the later years.

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jul 29 2023, 06:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

Not a CF model

Instead in honour of Hal being confirmed alive and well, we're gonna look at a TIA model just to switch things up, we're going with Madeline. Would also like to wish a happy 56th birthday to DG, the moderator of this forum.

I'm not as knowledgeable on TIA as I am CF, so I might screw things up. But I believe there is 2 videos in this set. Madeline wears a pink top which exposes her sexy bellybutton, a long black skirt, black shades, anklets and of course, some sexy toe rings. According to the description, she's about 6 feet tall and arrived to the shoot barefoot! This set starts off with Madeline walking up the street and holding her skirt up so we can more easily see her feet. Her soles are dirty already of course. I must say she's quite the elegant woman. Next she walks over some stones, and of course her soles can handle it. We get a good look at her toe rings as she does this too. Next she walks on the curb and then holds the camera for a first person view while she walks on some gravel. After a while she stops and sits down at a table to show off her dirty rough soles. She checks out some books, once again giving us a good sole look. Part 2 begins with her looking in to a store window on her tip toes and then trying on some sunglasses. Time to go shopping. Normally I find grocery shopping videos to be a bit of a drag, this one is saved by the great dirty soles shots, but I'd still rather have her in somewhere like the metro instead. Next she gets down and shows us her soles and poses her feet. We see them from behind, the tops and with her legs out. After that she plays in the dandelions, this bit kinda goes on a bit and I don't find it particularly interesting. This is a pretty good little set, it's only 10 minutes so it's pretty easy to watch in 1 sitting, part 1 being the superior part. Madeline is very hot and is evidently a real barefooter. I'll rate this set an 8/5/10. I'd recommend at least getting the first part, it's only 5 bucks. Now back to the regularly scheduled CF programming

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Jul 29 2023, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

hey TWRS1999
thanks for your reviews and keeping the forum alive with your activity,
also big kudos for appreciating TIA with your review of Madeline, which is also one of my fav. models from TIA (well, there are so many good models there, its hard to choose a fav. but Madeline is sure in my Top 10), my fav set with her is where she wents on a tour with Shanti.
She also did many sets over the years, and thats bonus points for returning in my book :-)

back to CF
the previous set with Maria was actually one that i liked too and was the reason why i have rejoined City-feet when it was released

When the Set with Luba was released back then, i found it incredible hot, nowadays i dont come back very often to this set. if i remember correctly Luba did also some nudes on on some other sites :-)

and also happy 56th Birthday to DG!! have a good one!!
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Jul 30 2023, 08:55 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks for enjoying the reviews

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 4 2023, 06:38 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

Lena

Only a few left on the season 2 list. Today it's Lena, who you've no doubt seen on the update banner. Lena wears a white shirt, a black skirt and has dark red nails with little studs on them. From the get go of part 1 she looks as if she's struggling to walk barefoot on the pavement, likely from a life of destroying her feet in high heels. Her toes do look pretty tho, I'll give her that. She struggles to walk on pavement, but can walk over stones decently fine. She's got nice arches too. Her soles are getting nice and dirty which I like, what I'm not digging however is the baby steps. My criticisms of her barefooting aside, she does have foot modeling potential IMO. Just saw the cameramans shadow. Part 2 time to go underground. Good shots while she walks up the stairs. She appears to be warming up to barefooting a little bit more too. Lena goes in to a store, and I saw the cameraman's weird shoes. 2 for 2. Her posings in the store are pretty good. It's time for a smoke break. Will she put it out on her sole? The anticipation is killing me. SHE TEASED IT. C'MON. I'm like a kid on Xmas eve rn, the suspense! SHE DID IT! Part 3. I assume this is the most well known part of hers. It's actually pretty unique tbh, posing in between railings on a ledge. She gets to show off her toes and arches real good. Next she poses against a glass booth, kinda like Julia did the year after. Next she poses against some pole thing. Finishes off by crossing the road and getting herself something at a booth. Part 4 is the typical sole show with suspiciously clean soles for no apparent reason. Lena is actually a cute looking model with good looking feet to boot. The only real issue, is she's too unexperienced barefooting which is kinda hard to watch at times. She's really good at posing, she'd make for a good foot model IMO, she'd probably prefer to do normie stuff tho I imagine. Sucks she didn't go to the metro but I can see why she didn't since she seems inexperienced like I mentioned a million times already. Decent set 7.5/10

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 8 2023, 04:53 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

Daria

We've reached the final 6 models on the list

This set was released on Halloween so it's a spooky one. Daria wears a black blazer, a white button up shirt, black leggings, and high heels... EW. So we watch this girl meander around in high heels for over a minute, the way she walks is super awkward. After a minute 20 both shoes are removed, so you may as well skip to that point. Now she's actually walking normally. Just noticed she has an anklet on too. She walks around for a bit, and we get a face closeup at nearly 4 minutes in, she doesn't have any eyebrows, wonder if she lost them in war or something. Daria is motioning her finger for us to come closer, bet there's gonna... just a mud puddle. So she checks her soles right, and they're not dirty, but she just stuck her feet in a mud puddle. She walks a bit more, some closeups while walking too. She goes to some place and fills out some form then leaves. Time to go in to the metro... never mind. Then she's at some shotty looking outdoor food market for a while. 8 minutes 48 seconds some guy says hi to her, and shocking nobody... it's another smoking dude. Why do all these stores in Moscow not look like real buildings, like they all look like portable rooms. Some posing at the end of part 2. Now we're in the the mall for part 3. She talks to some glass polishing lady about something. She looks at many outfits and shows her soles while she looks at birthday cards. We are out of the mall. Next is a ground angle posing, her soles are starting to get more dirty. Fuck yeah, she's walking on rocks. For a few minutes too! Her soles are tougher than I expected. Part 4 is the bench part. This set is okay, not much more to say. She's good looking and has nice feet, but not a whole lot to talk about in it. A general problem with the longer videos, there's a lot of padding and filler. This particular set is 42 minutes long. 6/10.

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Aug 8 2023, 08:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

i was not a huge fan back then when Darias 1st set was released, but her 2nd set with her friend doing a barefoot shopping trip in pjs became in of of my fav top 20 city-feet sets, after that i appreciated her 1st set alot more
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0105 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]