City Feet message board

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> City-Feel Model Reviews Season 2
TWRS1999
Posted: Jun 2 2023, 06:13 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3783

Welcome to season 2 of City-Feet Model Reviews. Last December we I took a look at 30 models in 30 days, since today (June 1st) is "International Barefooting Day", what better time than to start season 2. It's also the iconic Cecilia's 37th birthday, so happy birthday Cecilia!

So last season I had a few sets on the list that I wasn't able to get to, so to start off this season I'm gonna review these sets.

We're gonna start off with Polina's first set. In season 1 I only reviewed her 2nd set because I was feeling lazy that night.

Polina

General info

Release span - 6/21/10 - 1/17/11

Number of sets - 2 (47 mins)

Number of episodes - 8

Episode # - 624, 625, 626, 627, 695, 699, 702, 707

Size - 1.84 GB

Quality - 720P

Source - Digital camera

(I got lazy and just copied pasted the info from season 1)

Review

We all know ho Polina is so no need for an introduction. In this set Polina wears a pink tanktop and blue skinny jeans and has really light pink nails. Part 1 begins with Polina crossing the road twice. She stands outside a store and the camera shows a great shot of her posing her feet. Soon after she goes to a payphone and we get more feet posing. Soon after she sits down to check her soles and they're decently dirty for part 1. She walks in a puddle full of cotton tree fluff and then part 1 ends. Part 2 begins with her crossing the street again and then she gets a drink. Next she walks over the camera and then plays with her feet in the cotton. She goes to a thrift store and her soles are covered in cotton. Part 2 ends with her walking in a puddle. Then part 3 opens with her walking through a giant puddle and.... more cotton. 40 seconds in she adjusts her jeans and then walks in to a playground area. and swings. After her swinging she poses her feet on the fence, when she walks away some old lady stares at her feet. After she crosses the street and walks through the cotton she poses her feet on the bench. Unfortunately her soles aren't so dirty. This is a pretty decent set, it's nothing amazing but it's not mediocre or anything. I'm not crazy about all the cotton but it's doesn't ruin the set. Polina has a cute outfit and it's cool to see where an iconic barefooter got her start pre leather anklets. I'm gonna give this one a 7/10

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jun 4 2023, 08:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Welcome back to season 1 catchup

Anna

So I started this an hour ago but got distracted practicing bass

So anyways. Anna begins part 1 by walking out of the shadows around what appears to be a big mall parking lot and then poses her foot by the stairs. And after walking through a puddle she poses again by another parking lot on the fence. This is probably the best bit from this set IMO... and then some guy wearing headphones completely blocks her out for a few seconds. Next she stands on a rusty grate and poses a bit. Next part is the above ground metro part. Most of it is her walking around and waiting for the train to arrive. There's some good rock walking here. When the train finally arrives she of course puts her feet up for all the passers by to see. Now part 3 is the underground metro part. Unfortunately her soles don't get very dirty in the metro. Part 4 is just bench posing and closeup shots. What's more interesting is that this part was somehow sorted in to Alyona who was coming out at around the same time. You'd think it'd get mixed up with Nastya since the set title is nearly the same I wanna talk about her outfit now, she's one of the most unique looking CF models. She has dreads which she ties her psychedelic scarf in, she wears a green t shirt with a black skirt, her nail polish is a wear spink French tip and she's one of the few models with an eyebrow piercing. This set is pretty okay and that's it. Not a lot happens in it and 2 of the parts are travel based. Her soles don't get very dirty after part 1 which is kinda lame. THis set is worth checking out tho because the model is so unique. I'll give this set a 6.5/10

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jun 5 2023, 07:27 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Last part of season 1 catch up

Daria and mystery girl

So the last model of the season 1 outtakes. Daria and some other girl. This girl is in both of Daria's sets but we never got a name. I'm only gonna take a look at set 1, which came out in September of 2014. For whatever reason this set is often mistitled as "Elegant And Barefoot", which I believe is a completely different set with a completely different model. Part 1 opens with 2 girls leaving a building, most notably the one in a red shirt is barefoot, while the one with the hat is wearing sandals. They hold hands and it's super cute. Mystery gal does a cute little photo shoot with Daria and then they sit down to review the pics... kinda like I'm doing right now. Part 2 our girls go to a store and get some pills or something and then sit on the steps for feet posing. From around the 6:10 mark to around 8:40 they walk in the shade, the late 2011 + videos look SO much better in the shade, the colours are way too vibrant in the sun. Part 3 she poses a bit on a ledge and we even get a down below shot. We get a walk over the camera bit soon after. The girls sit by a giant fountain and the girl wearing sandals evens shows her sole off a bit which was a cute little touch (Masha from Dina's set should take hints lol). Part 4 is another bench bit, Her soles are like 5% dirty only and the part is filled with copyrighted music, so could serve as a little unofficial music video. Side rant. I hate it how in a lot of sets part 4 the soles are cleaned up... like it almost always happens and it gets on my nerves. This set is pretty cute, the girls are cute together and that's all it really needs to be a good 2 model set. The parts are all over 8 minutes long, so they definitely could have been trimmed down since the set is nearly 40 minutes. Daria's soles don't get very dirty unfortunately but that's par for the course in unfortunately. I'll give this set a 7.5/10.

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jun 6 2023, 09:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Welcome to the wheel randomizer portion of season 2

Today's model is...

user posted image

Gulnara... or is it Gulnaz?

Yet another model with an inconsistent name... I'm gonna assume Gulnara is the correct name since it's an actually recognized word on spell check. So part 1 she's walking on a bridge, this whole scene has a really winterish vibe to it for whatever reason but it's probably like spring, around the time the video came out. At 41 seconds you can see Pavel's shadow... not important just fun to point out. At 1 minute 9 seconds this this really awkward bit on the stairs, no idea why that would be kept in it's super random and weird to keep. And then Gulnara just kinda stares at the camera like wtf just happened. After that she walks up some old rusty straircase which she doesn't seem 100% confident in climbing. There's some good shots on it tho. Eventually she walks in a puddle and then shows us her pretty clean soles. Part 2, jacket is off and she's walking on some railings with lots of car noises. She walks on the gravel road which is always nice. I like it when the models challenge their soles a bit. Then she walks over the camera. She picks up a dandelion and blows it out while holding it with her toes, which is a classic cute model type moment. Her soles still aren't super dirty, but she's getting a little start at least. She holds the camera for a bit and talks while she records herself pedaling an invisible bike. Eventually she climbs up a tree, that's a cool touch that I've never seen on CF beyond this one. Part 3 begins with her standing on some rocks and picking them up with her toes. Then she walks on some bigger rocks for an added challenge. Then we begin part 4 in part 3 with the bench show. Then part 4 is the dance poses bit of the foot show, and then another sitting sole show on the ground this time. Her soles never got dirty *sad face*. Gulnara is a cute model who seems a bit shy. She wears a white tank top, blue cuffed jeans and had a jack coat and a backpack in part 1. She's got orange nail polish on her fingers but no toenail polish sadly. As I was watching she kinda reminded me of a combination of Margarita and Olga, cute and bubbly but also shy feeling. This set doesn't really feel city-feetish if that makes sense, it's doesn't have many of the usual tropes. No metro, no hopping in to a store, no soles on bench for part 4 (tho it is in part 3) and it's not set at a specific event or theme to explain away the lack of these tropes. Idk it's just kind of a weird set and I wouldn't be surprised if it was a holdover from 2008 or 2009. This set is also pretty laid back as you could probably gather. It's kind of just Pavel and a girl hanging out which is okay because not every set has to be drenched in heavy sex appeal and I'd recommend watching for the cute little moments like the tree climb or the dandelion bit. I'll give it another 7/10

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
Duffman847
Posted: Jun 6 2023, 10:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Gulnaz would have been 1000x sexier with shorts or a miniskirt on biggrin.gif

I'd like to see any of these at some point:

Maria - http://www.city-feet.com/models/239/view
Vasilisa - http://www.city-feet.com/models/170/view
Katya - http://www.city-feet.com/models/113/view

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jun 6 2023, 11:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Vasilisa is on the predetermined list!

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jun 7 2023, 07:45 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

user posted image

Natasha... or is it Natalia?

I'm going with Natasha

So Natasha has won 2 elimination games (Well so has Margarita but one of mine and one of Duff's which are 2 separate canons... So it doesn't count!) Will Natasha live up to the hype? Or did the only win 2 elimination games because she had weak competition? Let's find out

If I recall correctly this review was a request from Michael, who doesn't use the forums anymore but a request is a request.

So Natasha actually did 2 sets one in the summer of 2016 and one in the fall of 2016 or maybe 2017, we'll look at both

Set 1

Before we even start I need to point out a little error. The Chilly-Feet logo is used by accident and snow ain't a friend of mine. So part 1 begins with her stretching out her arms in the familiar neighborhood area. She's wearing a colourful dress and sunglasses, she's got a tattoo too. She walks for 2 and a half minutes and then stops to check her phone. After that she poses her feet and does a cool little tip toe speed run thing. She walks up the stairs and then finds some old kettle in a bag. She sits down at the bus stop and we get a look at her soles. W HUGE BREATH OF FRESH AIR. Her soles are actually dirty. Finally after 4 models who's soles failed to get dirty. Part 2 the Chilly-Feet logo is back. Shopping time. There are action figures of horses, water bottles, chips and frying pans. 43 seconds in she bends down and shows her soles. More dirty sole closeups at 1:44 through 3 mins. Later on she poses her feet on the railings. Part 3 and we still have the Chilly-Feet logo. It's time to pick up some medicine. Dirty soles at 1:23. I am happy to say her soles are STILL DIRTY! Posing on the railings with underneath shot once we leave the drugstore. Part 4 and we STILL have the Chilly-Feet logo... it's summer 2016. At least where I'm at it wasn't particularly chilly that summer, not excruciatingly hot tho either, now that was a great summer. Anyways, before I get nostalgic for summer 2016... Part 4 doesn't start on a bench... I'm as shocked as you guys are. And I'm just as shocked to report HER SOLES ARE STILL DIRTY! She poses a bit at a job site and then poses on the curb and then finds a bench to show off on.... not for long because she continues walking. Eventually she stops on the stairs for a little posing before the end. This was quite a good set and I can see how it managed to win the 2016/17 elimination game, I'd personally pick Veronika to win that, but this wasn't a bad pick either. This set can have an 8/10 just for consistent dirtiness above anything else

Set 2

The City-Feet logo is back yay. This time we have a different dress and sunglasses with a blue coat. Most of the beginning is her walking around talking on the phone, with some closeups. Eventually she poses a bit on the railings. She goes to the ATM and we get some closeups but her soles are barely dirty. Part 2 she's at like a café, not a big fan of most (not all) of these kinds of videos so not much to say in regards to it. Part 3 is another part I don't have much to say about. There's a good closeup before the crosses the street, she rides the bus and then she poses on the stairs. Part 4 is the bench one and her soles aren't very dirty so not much worth saying. This 2nd set isn't anywhere near close to the first one IMO, there's just not much to say about it. This one feels more like a win by weak competition (I'd have given the win to Liza, but that's probably just me). I'll give this one a 6/10, it's just kinda there.

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jun 8 2023, 07:21 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is...

user posted image

Olga

Today we're talking a look at Olga, this is the 3rd time we're taking a look at an Olga as a matter of fact. This particular Olga did 2 sets, 1 by herself and 1 with Alexandra who I reviewed last season. I didn't review the 2nd set last time.... so what makes you think I'm gonna review it here?

Olga wears a "Love In The City" shirt, a faded denim mini skirt, dyed black hair, a nose stud, a gold anklet and red nails. Her and Liza should interact since they share similar shirt values. Episode 661 more commonly referred to as part 1 begins on a shot of a summer day in the glorious summer of 2010, with a barefoot dark haired woman, some pissed off lady, a balding dude, some ancient buildings and some trucks. Today we'll be focusing on the dark haired barefooter girl. 5 seconds in and some dude on his phone is staring judgmentally. He doesn't know what he's missing by not appreciating a barefoot girl. And 15 seconds in and her soles are already decently dirty. 45 seconds in we get some good closeups.... and some guy with painted white nails. She stops to drink some water and show her feet off to all the ungrateful passersby. She checks her soles and they're nice and dirty! She does some walking over the ledge and shows off her soles a bit more in the process. It's time to get serious in part 2. It's finally time for another metro trip after reviewing 4 sets in a row without one. This girl really knows how to show off her feet, just simply riding down the escalator with no over the top posing is super hot. she walks to the bench and her soles have accumulated some great dirt. Time to board the train.... hey there's the white nails guy again. The cameraman/lady zooms really close up to her foot on the ride which is nice. On the photo set there's a photo of her exiting the train and some guy watching very judgmentally, clearly he didn't read her shirt slogan. Time to leave the metro and continue our little adventure. Time for part 3. Olga shows off her fresh out of the metro soles. Very hot. Olga stops to smell some flowers and she flexes her filthy sole. While walking through the city she randomly stops to check her sole, still nice and filthy. A nice walk over the camera is always welcome and Olga delivers. She walks on a dusty dirt path and her soles acquire some nice bonus filth. She swings around on some metal beam thing. Time for part 4.... wait that's not Olga... did I download the wrong video? That's the same location from Margarita's first set, and this woman is carrying her sandals. At 17 seconds in you can actually see the camera used to take photos for a split second, a woman, presumably Pavel's wife snaps a little pic... Olga FINALLY shows up on the bench. Her soles have mysteriously lost a bunch of dirt in between parts, guess she took a page from Margarita and took a dip in the fountain. Regardless of dirtiness she still poses well. This set was a HUGE breath of fresh air, a great watch and it helps that its only 24 minutes. Yesterday when I did Natasha's first set I complimented the consistent dirtiness, but the dirtiness here is miles better. Olga seems like a cool chick, she'd seem like the best CF model to listen to Led Zeppelin and Rolling Stones records and drink beers with lol. I'm gonna give this set a 9/10. Very underrated set

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jun 9 2023, 07:16 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is....

user posted image

Irina

This was probably a request

The opening shot.... she's wearing a blazer but her arms aren't in the sleeves, its just resting on her shoulders and she's wearing high heels... ew. Thank god, she just removed both. She's also wearing a red top, a white skirt and has white nails. She has a phone call for around a minute. She walks by a pigeon... wonder what a CF video would be like through the eyes of a pigeon. At the store now. There's a good close up walking shot. Part 2 she's... buying another pair of high heels and trying slippers on.... She tries a hat on too. She has added the hat to her outfit. At the very last bit she poses her sole. Part 3 she just walks around the city and poses her feet on a ledge, not very dirty tho. At the end she checks her soles and they are a tiny bit dirtier. Part 4 she checks out a busking horn band. She poses her decently dirty soles at the top of some stairs, we get a down below shot too. To end off the shoot she hops in a taxi. I didn't have much to say about this one, it's about 36 minutes long but not much happens in it. Irina herself isn't bad looking, just wish she'd been given more stuff to do. Maybe I'm just not in a particularly great mood since my allergies are shitty today. I'll give this one a 5/10, pretty middle of the road but it's not problematic, just way too long and uneventful. Apologies to anyone who loves this set lol

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jun 14 2023, 10:49 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I have returned. Friday night I didn't really feel like doing one, Saturday I was at a rock n roll wedding and got wasted then didn't get back till 3 AM (Maybe some day I should do a review while I'm hammered?), Sunday I was too hung over and got sick, yesterday I was feeling sick and just didn't feel like it. But I have no excuse today really.

I realized I haven't done any models from the Covid era. So I decided today instead of spinning the wheel I'll just pick one that was requested.

We're gonna do Tatiana who was suggested by Hugo from Reddit

And because this set is still pretty new SPOILER WARNING

Tati is wearing a brown top, jean skirt, red dyed hair, pink nails, 3 anklets and 2 toe rings! Now, it's no secret that I don't really dig the current years of CF but when this set first came out around Christmas of last year I actually was pretty impressed with the photos but never checked out the videos because the newer ones take 8 decades to download and when I would try to watch them on my phone the site would buffer every 3 seconds. ANYWAYS now I'm gonna watch them for the first time, just for you on my PC. This video was made in the not so distant summer of 2022, My Chemical Romance were on a reunion tour, I was in college, my phone was broken so I used my 2012 iPod as a substitute and most importantly George Jetson was born on July 31st. Since this set is 46 minutes I had to do it in 2 sessions. Part 1 begins and it's apparent she knew what she was up against and prepped her feet for the job with painted nails, anklets and my fave, toe rings. Hey look, there's an Uber car, never thought I'd see one in a CF video. Look at all those cars, Toyota, Nisan, Hundai, BMW, VW... DIRTY SOLES! She stops at a telephone pole to check her phone. Fuck, it's only part 1 and those soles are fucking filthy, we're on Dina levels of sole excellence right now. She does some very hot posing for a couple mins and then continues her journey for the rest of part 1. First thing I would like to say about part 2 is she holds the camera for a couple minutes and reveals she has a tattoo and I didn't notice before. 4 mins in more hot close ups. Time for the metro, which only means more hot stuff is to come. Some nice closeups. The train looks pretty empty and looks much different than when we last saw it in 2019. Part 3 we've got even more metro and even more dirty soles! So early in this video there's a shot where the camera person goes way down on the floor to get an under the foot view, I imagine that must be really awkward with people watching lol. Regardless it's a good sole shot. First 2 mins is nothing but hot stuff. Unfortunately we eventually have to leave the metro. 8 minutes in she poses her sexy soles for us again. Part 4 it's time to smoke it up and her soles are dirtier than ever. Smoking with filthy doles in part 4 in 2022, unbelievable. 50 seconds in, a finger over the camera lens. She shows off her astronomically filthy soles while she smokes and then puts it out on her sole. She gets to hold the camera again which is always fun and she walks over some sharp gravel which is always approved of by me. It's time for what is equivalent of the bench bit except she's sitting on some stairs. She poses her soles and even holds the camera for a 3rd time. This set was great, filthy soles, hot model, smoking, metro, need I say more. It's like the folks at CF decided to make a set with the only intention being to combat all my criticisms of the new stuff. The only real negative is the 46 minute length. I'll rate this a 9.5/10

Edit: I’ve been informed she has no bra too!

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jun 20 2023, 06:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

So last December I promised Duffman that I'd review the winner of his elimination game, and I assumed the winner would be Maria so I reviewed her on Christmas Eve... I was wrong and she didn't win. So I'm here now to honour my word and review the winner.

Anna

Let's discuss her outfit first cuz why not. She wears a black t shirt with faded booty shorts with a backpack.. She's got tattoos too, and by now you guys know I like tattoos. Now repeating the question from a previous review, was she worth the hype or did she just have poor competition, well we know Maria wasn't poor competition so Anna's set is probably good then. This set is 45 minutes so we'll be here a while. She starts by leaving an apartment complex which we've probably seen before. After a minute 20 she wipes her foot in a puddle, which is a big no no by me, keep them dirty as possible. Close ups as she walks and then she poses in the middle of the crosswalk, which in the UK is called a "zebra crossing", but this one is white and yellow stripes so maybe some sort of cat crossing? Idk. She pops on her glasses, I prefer the glasses on personally. She's grabbed her headset and phone which means its about to get really serious. Wonder what kind of music she likes? By the time we reach the next crosswalk her soles have gotten a little dirtier. Time to go grocery shopping. Next part. Time to wait at the bus stop for 2 minutes and not catch the bus. Time to cross the street again, this time it's orange, or maybe a pinkish shade, hard to tell from the hot colours. Now on the dirt path which typically decreases the blackness of the soles. Time to go to the underground mall, always a great place to increase sole filth. Lots of tall people here too, or maybe Anna is just kinda short. Part 3 is over 12 minutes, so it better have lots happening. She's gonna ride the train, which usually creates decent filth. This part has all those shots of her posing in the corner of the train car separator room... thing.... you've probably seen the pics. Not much happened in this one. Part 4 we continue our train ride, she looks cute standing in the corner like that. More underground for a bit means more dirt potential. Walking up the stairs her soles got decently dirty from it. Glasses are back on. Some guy rides past on a scooter and she does a little pose for him, doubt he saw it but that was cute. The sky is looking a bit different now, thought I'd point that out, just cuz. Her soles are getting dirtier too, she's currently standing on a little bit of gravel. Which leads to some posing on gravel which I always appreciate, it shows the models are willing to challenge their soles instead of taking the easy route. She does some posing in a puddle, girl why'd you have to un dirty your soles like that. And that's the end, no bench. This set was alright, Anna was a good looking girl so I understand how she won by attractiveness appeal, the set is just okay. I'll give it a 6.5/10.

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jun 28 2023, 05:50 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Todays model is

Ira

So lately I've been doing a lot of requests but today I decided to say fuck the spinner and do a model that I wanted to do for myself. Decided also that the spinner doesn't matter, if I don't have enough to say about a model, I'm just not gonna review her unless someone wants it, I did most of my favourites last year so yeah.

So we're gonna do Ira, she's got brown hair, sunglasses, a toe ring, red nails, earrings and a cool tight dress which goes down to around the knees which is my preferred dress style. She debuted back on January 27th, 2011, and of course shot back in the glorious summer of 2010, January 27th is a good day, Ira debuted, and 12 years after the fact I saw a sick show up in Cumberland. The combined size of the videos is around 1 GB... Filling time and making up for the lack of stats in recent reviews, anyways..... Part 1 we're introduced to the girl in shades and her soles are ALREADY DIRTY, this is gonna be a fun watch. Sole check, so dirty, so dirty, I love. We're treated to a walk over the camera pretty early too, pulling out all the shots early on today are we? Ira stops to smell the roses... literally, but for the benefit of us because we can see her soles. At the end of part 1 we get some good closeups while she walks on the curb. Part 2 it's time for a smoke break, she's once again pulling out all the shots to impress me. This smoke break portion is incredibly hot and she looks so pretty smoking and showing her feet off. Of course she puts it out on her sole with ease, like any barefoot girl should. She shows off her sole a little more after and she takes her shades off revealing her cute eyes. She has a sip of water and then continues on her adventure. That whole scene is a top 10 hottest CF moment. Very well done Ira. She poses and shoes off that sexy toe ring on a chain. Part 3 has some good posing and closeups towards the beginning. She goes in some store but we don't stay for long, thank god. Next she goes flower shopping and this girl is killing me with her sole posing. The bench part. Her soles aren't peak dirty anymore, but they're still dirty and that's all that matters. Entire video is full of good posing. Can't say enough good things about this set. I highly recommend it to any foot fetishist. If I were to do a season 2 elimination game of "City-Feet All Stars" Ira would definitely be included along with "Love In The City" Olga. Ira really knows how to pose her feet and her pale skin is an amazing contrast with the filthiness of her soles. Her and Dina are in similar leagues for pale girls with extreme filthy soles, I bet if Ira went to the metro she could have made them even blacker than Dina did. Now that I've got it made with the girl in shades, I will rate her set a 9.5/10

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jun 30 2023, 06:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

Daria

Let's do her today why not, she's cute. I think she might have been a request. Once again screw the spinner.

Daria wears an all white outfit, an anklet and has blue nails. Part uno. She seems playful, very energetic. She enters some store and we get a good look at her pretty long toes which you all know by now I dig, she appears to have somewhat bigger feet too, soles aren't too dirty yet. She's in an area with a lot of trees now, I don't really recognize it. Moscow seems to love this green and yellow colour pattern for curbs and fences. She's at the the playground now eating chocolate, hey look there's Pavel's shadow. She's cute posing her feet on the swing. Part dos she's at a market or something idk. She tries on a hat. Hey look there's the Russian flag. She spends a lot of time posing in the grass and as you guys know from previous reviews, grass isn't good for maintaining dirt.... SHE'S SELF WORSHIPPING! I see a tongue touching those soles! Even if it was just for a sec that was cute. Rest of the part she's posing on a chair. Part tres. Something feels different. She's completely changed her outfit... I can't think of a single other model who changed their outfit so drastically. Shame we didn't get to watch her change. Anyways, she plays around in the grass for a couple minutes and then dances all around town. Once Dance Pt. 1 is over she leans on a car and then goes on some porch. The last part, bench time, but her soles aren't dirty. It's a good look at her long toes at least. After the toe show she poses her feet and then dances away. This set was cute, nothing much else to say. I like her feet, but I wish they were dirty. She looks somewhat tall, I like that. She's a long 2nd toe sorta, I like that. She's got a cute face, I like that. Her hair is good looking. There's a lot of things to like about her, unfortunately not a lot actually happens in the set, it's kinda comparable to Gulnaz's set, which was a cute girl doing cute things but not much happened. So I think a good old 7/10 is a suitable rating for this set.

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jul 1 2023, 05:04 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

Vasilisa

Duffman requested I do this one and I'm bored so I will

She's wearing a colourful dress and a denim vest. So we start the video right outside the metro... gee, would have been fun to watch her go to the metro instead. So she goes in to a store for a couple minutes, there's some close ups but no dirty soles. She walks around for a bit and for whatever reason decides to read a book in a phone booth. She makes some wet foot prints which is kinda cute I suppose. Rest of the part is spend walking in the puddles and stuff. Part 2 starts... Once again close to the metro doors, why not go there? Her soles have managed to accumulate a little dirt. It's no secret that I don't like fast food trips, so skipping until she's out of the line up. She has her drink outside and... wait a minute, why are Russian McDonalds locations green anyways? Is that like what they did in France to trick people in to thinking it was environmentally friendly or whatever? Part 3 she has an umbrella and its raining. Dance Pt. 2 ensues with some splish splashing going on. She goes in the back alleys, which can't be the nicest place to go in the rain. She finds a gutter and washes her already clean feet in the drip. Hey wait a minute, I recognize this location from Margarita's 5th video. Part 4 is the bench one, but her soles are clean and wet so not much to see. The dancing in front of the fountains is a cute little bit tho. I saw this set back when it first was uploaded to the official YouTube channel back in March 2016, so it was one of the first complete sets I ever got to see, but it's not as good as I remembered it being. This model would have been better served to ride the metro and explore the city in non rainy conditions. There was potential there given better weather. I'll give it a 6/10.

So we've reached June 30th and if this were last season then I'd have done a model every day, but I didn't feel like forcing myself to do a daily review and getting burnt out, so season 2 is gonna last all summer long because these reviews are just for fun.

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jul 3 2023, 07:54 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

Luba

Yesterday was Canada Day, no review because CF has nothing to do with Canadian culture. But today is not Canada Day so let's do a critical rundown of a Russian foot fetish video. To be honest tho I feel kinda bad, 2 seasons and we've only been looking at Russian girls, so let's switch shit up today and look at a Ukrainian girl!

So little fun fact before we start, Luba was the final model (to my knowledge I might be wrong) to be released with the 720p camera as the source. So she was probably the last model before the warm colours came and ruined the vibes. This will be important later for a future review. Anyways Luba is also the oldest non deleted video series on the official CF YouTube channel, and as such I saw her back in early 2016. Video was shot back in the summer of 2011, what a time to be alive that was. Luba wears a psychedelic looking blouse with a short black skirt, with shades, red nails, an anklet and most importantly TWO toe rings. Part 1 starts with her leaving some interesting looking area. Nice legs on her, and already dirty soles! She buys a drink and sits by the fountain and we get a look at those toe rings! One toe ring posing sesh later she continues on her journey. Hey look, there's the big Rolex building. Time to go underground, which could only mean one thing.... more dirty soles! Good sole closeup and posing. Stair waling closeup, nice. A sole posing bit ends part 1. Part 2, time to go to the red McDonalds instead of the green one. Time to wait in line for 700 days. It was actually only a couple minutes but my point still stands. Now it's time to drink her 2nd drink of the day. She does some toe wiggles while she drinks. You know what, this McDonald's trip episode wasn't that bad, it's only 6 minutes long and the toe wiggle was cute. It's still far from my favourite CF video, but it didn't put me to sleep. Anyways part 3 is a bit more interesting. First Luba answers a phone call. And poses a bit, it's cute. Lots of closeups of her walking and a classic walk over the 720p camera for the last time. Walking on some rocks too, very noice. SMOKE BREAK! And a sole check. Soles aren't super dirty anymore, but it's a smoke break so I'll tolerate it. This gal goes insane with the smokes. First she does her heel, then her big toe, BETWEEN HER TOES, THEN PUTS OUT FIVE AT ONCE! She's just like "whatever" the whole time too, like she's not feeling any pain. The smoking champion! Part 4 is the soles on bench by the classic fountain part. Luba is yet another underrated model like "Love In The City" Olga and Ira, especially if you love smoking scenes like I do. So if you ever wanna know how to get a good score out of me, be like Ira, Tati and Luba and wear toe rings while smoking. I'll rate this set an 8.8/10, had the McDonalds part been more interesting I'd have given it a 9.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0106 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]