City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> People to recover/recognize, Barefoot girls seen a long time ago
shifter
Posted: Aug 26 2023, 05:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1877

does anybody remember the source of this image?
https://twitter.com/Kevin24900115/status/16...7612800/photo/1

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 26 2023, 07:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

No. But it’s a good pic. Is it the same Kevin posting as “Kevin Bruce” on IG?

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
shifter
Posted: Aug 26 2023, 08:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

i dont know a kevin bruce on IG, but yes, its a great picture and i would love to see it in highres and more pictures from this set, and perhaps a video too, (but chance for a video israther low, isnt it?)
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 26 2023, 08:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

So Kevin Bruce is an IG account that posts dirty sole pics he finds on the web or from IG, but he never credits the models or studios even tho people keep asking because we wanna see more from these models.

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 27 2023, 09:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Looks like it was taken in Paris, so it might be from Arnaud Ferrand's now defunct Barefoot Forever paysite.
I would bust the ass af all the suckers on social media who post copyrighted material from paysites without crediting neither the site nor the creator.
It's thanks to guys like Kevin Bruce motherfucker that the old-style paysites about barefooting are dying one after the other. BUG will probably be the next.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Boso
Posted: Aug 27 2023, 12:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1426

You're wrong guys, this pics is not taken by Arnaud. Many years ago i've seen this pics on flickr or myspace, and it was private account, not commercial.
Besides, this one is photoshopped.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 27 2023, 06:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 27 2023, 02:02 AM)
Looks like it was taken in Paris, so it might be from Arnaud Ferrand's now defunct Barefoot Forever paysite.
I would bust the ass af all the suckers on social media who post copyrighted material from paysites without crediting neither the site nor the creator.
It's thanks to guys like Kevin Bruce motherfucker that the old-style paysites about barefooting are dying one after the other. BUG will probably be the next.

Excuse my ignorant hot take

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Aug 27 2023, 07:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Aug 27 2023, 06:15 PM)
But in my opinion if creators don’t want people reuploading their material then they need to actually enforce their copyright

thats a pretty bland opinion in my book
but you are probably too young to understand the value of creation, and i dont blame you, the world in that you have been grown up was already made like this.

enforcing the copyright, i´m afraid this is easier said than done sad.gif
lawyers doesnt work for free.

if you go that route you need to be able to afford that, and spend an immense amount of even more of your valuable time with it.
Have you ever tried to get a video deleted from youtube? good luck with that.

its not the fault content creatures fault that their material gets pirated, its the fault of the people who does reupload them, for not having morals and ethics, and they are the only to blame for killing the creators.

if you retweet official social media posts including the credits is a different story, but thats not what we are talking about here.

back to the topic, thanks guys sofar!
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 27 2023, 08:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Aug 26 2023, 10:27 AM)
does anybody remember the source of this image?
https://twitter.com/Kevin24900115/status/16...7612800/photo/1

user posted image

Also. Btw I went to Kevin Bruce's IG and yeah it's on there, so might be the same guy

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
Bremer
Posted: Aug 31 2023, 07:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3843

QUOTE (dude @ May 17 2023, 04:55 PM)
That old “City Feet” site was one of the first ones I discovered that made me realize there were more people out there like me who liked dirty barefoot girls. Some of the filthiest feet I’ve ever seen were on that site. If you have more photos from it to share, please do!

Basiucally the same for me, I must have seen the old City Feet - Website some time in the late 90s or early 2000s when the Internet first was avaliable to me. I guess it must have been '98 or '99. Man, it has already been 25 years...

The pictures are great and show some of the dirtiest feet I have seen to this date. I remember that they appearently were all candid shots taken in Berlin on 2 occassions on a warm summers day, one street fair (Karneval der Kulturen) and a demonstration for legalizing weed.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 31 2023, 08:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Figures I wasn't alive yet when the alleged dirtiest soles ever were available online

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
dude
Posted: Sep 2 2023, 03:16 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Aug 31 2023, 08:28 AM)
Figures I wasn't alive yet when the alleged dirtiest soles ever were available online

Well, the photo in my signature has been preserved from those days if you want a sense of the best of what was out there.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
Posted: Sep 2 2023, 03:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bremer @ Aug 31 2023, 07:08 AM)
QUOTE (dude @ May 17 2023, 04:55 PM)
That old “City Feet” site was one of the first ones I discovered that made me realize there were more people out there like me who liked dirty barefoot girls. Some of the filthiest feet I’ve ever seen were on that site. If you have more photos from it to share, please do!

Basiucally the same for me, I must have seen the old City Feet - Website some time in the late 90s or early 2000s when the Internet first was avaliable to me. I guess it must have been '98 or '99. Man, it has already been 25 years...

The pictures are great and show some of the dirtiest feet I have seen to this date. I remember that they appearently were all candid shots taken in Berlin on 2 occassions on a warm summers day, one street fair (Karneval der Kulturen) and a demonstration for legalizing weed.

If I am not mistaken, the pictures of the non-commercial City Feet site were mostly taken in Vienna, Austria.
Indeed, there were super-black soles there, and some of the girls were attractive.

--------------------
Feetosopher
Posted: Sep 2 2023, 03:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dude @ Sep 2 2023, 03:16 AM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Aug 31 2023, 08:28 AM)

Well, the photo in my signature has been preserved from those days if you want a sense of the best of what was out there.

I think that I first saw your signature picture in the late 1990s on a now-defunct free site called Feethunter.. could it be?
Several of those pictures were taken in Freiburg, Germany.

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 2 2023, 03:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Aug 27 2023, 07:20 PM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Aug 27 2023, 06:15 PM)
But in my opinion if creators don’t want people reuploading their material then they need to actually enforce their copyright

thats a pretty bland opinion in my book
but you are probably too young to understand the value of creation, and i dont blame you, the world in that you have been grown up was already made like this.

enforcing the copyright, i´m afraid this is easier said than done sad.gif
lawyers doesnt work for free.

if you go that route you need to be able to afford that, and spend an immense amount of even more of your valuable time with it.
Have you ever tried to get a video deleted from youtube? good luck with that.

its not the fault content creatures fault that their material gets pirated, its the fault of the people who does reupload them, for not having morals and ethics, and they are the only to blame for killing the creators.

if you retweet official social media posts including the credits is a different story, but thats not what we are talking about here.

back to the topic, thanks guys sofar!

I subscribe to each of the words that you have written, amico. You hit the target.
That TWRS1999 lad deffo has no fucking clue of the costs of a legal proceeding.. if you compare them to the average revenues of paysites dedicated to so tiny a market niche like female barefooting, those costs are clearly unaffordable. I doubt that even Pavel can get from City Feet a yearly revenue that would be worth the cost of starting legal proceedings against a pirate.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0115 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]