Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> City-Feet 20th Anniversary, A look back
TWRS1999
Posted: Oct 4 2023, 10:25 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3783

Yesterday (October 2nd. 2023) was the 20th anniversary of City-Feet's first update. Let's look back on CF through the years. Rather than discuss every year individually, I'm gonna sort this in to 5 eras. We'll look at all the most iconic models that I know of, be it the good, the bad and the just okay and I'll make a tiny description about them or maybe give a personal take about them.

THE EARLY YEARS (2003-2007)

As mentioned before, the first CF update released on October 2nd, 2003, it featured a long forgotten model called Natasha. The set had 20 photos and no videos. It isn't special or interesting whatsoever, and to be completely honest most of this super early stuff isn't noteworthy and I'm not a fan of most of it. Early CF was still finding its niche, and produced a variety of different foot fetish content, all of which was themed around barefoot girls, but wasn't focused purely on barefooting in public and dirty soles. There was a lot more "challenge" type sets, be it going on broken glass, in the snow, at a night club etc. We even sometimes saw socks and shoes themed sets which seems alien today. Sometimes just sets of girls doing something at home like fixing a motorcycle for example.

The first ever version of the CF website was a plain white background with a little preamble, 8 photos in the middle and links to various sections of the site. Sets featuring a video were a bit more uncommon in these very early days, presumably because of old websites not being able to handle video as easily and Paul's camera not being well equipped for it. Many of the 2003 and early 2004 sets with a video clip don't seem to work anymore unfortunately, but one that does is This glass walking challenge, it looks more like a playable GIF than it does a video. At some point in within the first 12 months Paul upgraded to either an old school digital camera or maybe a mini DV camera.

One of the first proper video sets to use the CF signature formula is On The Boulevard featuring a girl called Masha waiting on her no show boyfriend. These early videos have a weird vibe to them that I'm not sure how to put in to words. In 2004 the City-Feet forums were launched as a platform for feedback and suggestions to the creators.

One of the most well known models from this very early period is Alla a tall redheaded MILF who did a few sets totaling 13 videos. Her best set was her final set from 2006 titled "Bare Feet In The City" which included her going in to the metro.

In March 2005 one of the most beloved and popular CF models would debut, the iconic Yulia, another MILF. Her first set was a snow video which I'm not personally a fan of. Another set she did was a mini documentary of sorts covering her vacation to Egypt, these travel vlogs were another staple of early CF. Yulia's most popular set from this period is the classic "Barefoot Shopping", which has her getting her soles dirty in the metro, then going on a shopping trip, and finally how could we forget the infamous weird smoking dudes.

In May of 2006 a model called Jenya (another MILF) would debut, most models make one set, maybe 2 totaling 4 of 8 videos, Jenya has 45 videos. Sometimes sets only had 1 video, sometimes, 2 or 3, but usually 4 if it was a barefooting video.

Nadja also known as "the lawyer girl" did a popular set towards the very end of this era called "Office Barefoot Lady" Towards the end of this era the focus shifted more and more towards mostly barefooting content, but there was still a good amount of challenge videos and at home stuff. CF was properly finding its niche now and was going to focus almost purely on barefooting in public content.

THE GOLDEN YEARS (2007-2011)

2007 was the big turning point for CF and was the year which to me saw the big shift in to the style we all know today and throughout 2007-2009 is when many of the traits I disliked about the early years started to fizzle out. In the spring of 2007 the CF site had a massive upgrade, replacing the plain white background with a yellow background with the a header image of a pair of feet with the caption "her feet love to be bare. Everywhere", encapsulating the spirt of the site. The most recent updates were all on the left side and under the header image was a list of all the models with an image of their face, and above the image a link to all the videos sorted by what genre they were. At the very top of the website it had links to visit the different sections of the site including one to take you to a completley random update.

Also in 2007 Paul upgraded his camera to an HD digital camera, which brought us much better content. The first model to be shot with this camera was Luba in "Pretty Filthy Feet" which has 5 parts instead of the usual 4. In my reviews series I concluded that this was the most unpopular set I reviewed up to that point, and possibly even ever. Another change made with this set was the introduction of the CF logo in the top right corner.

Yulia returned in 2007 in "Sexy Feet In The Crowded City" another very iconic set, and arguably her best, at least in my opinion.

September of 2007 saw another change to the site, the old header image was replaced with a banner at the top which read "Barefoot Queens Of The City", a tagline which should have been kept IMO. The site now had the recent updates on the right side and the models on the left.

In April of 2008 the set "Naughty Barefoot Girls" was released which had 2 models Luisa and Lena using their dirty feet to hold up cigarettes to eachother's mouths. Videos with smoking girls is a theme I personally enjoy.

A spinoff site was launched around this time called "Country Feet" but it evidently didn't last too many years and I've never personally bothered to check it out

In May of 2008 CF fans would be treated to a new model, the legendary Margarita who would go on to become one of the most beloved models by fans, and she's my personal favourite. Her debut set "Pretty Barefoot Girl" is quite good, it's a simple little set centered in one area but it's very cute and Margarita has a lot a charm to her that many models lack. All of her sets she displays a cute playful energy and you can tell she had fun making these videos. Not to mention she's just got the cutest feet ever. Margarita was in a couple more sets within the next 12 months, "Teasing Bare Feet" released in December of 2008 and "Barefoot Sport" released in March of 2009 which co starred Natasha, which was made by popular demand. These 2 videos sets aren't as good as her first IMO. Margarita was the first CF model to win an elimination game.

Lera did a set in 2008, nothing to say on the set I just think she's got a good style and great hair.

2009 had a lot more returning favourites from previous years and only a mere 7 new models debuting. Yulia did her final set in September of 2009 titled "Pretty Lady", part 3 of which was the very first CF I ever saw, after her great "Barefoot Shopping" and "Sexy Feet In The Crowded City" sets "Pretty Lady" is kind of a weak way to go out for such an iconic model.

Another 5 parter was released in late 2009 called "Red-Haired Barefoot Beauty" featuring Irinka. One of the most wasted potential sets "Sunny Barefoot Girl" with Maggie was released in November of 2009 and while the model had potential to be quite good, the set ended up being pretty uninteresting.

In December of 2009 Margarita returned better than ever in "Barefoot Summer Walk", featuring her going barefoot in the metro and getting her soles really dirty, as well as an incredible sole show in part 3, which deviated from the now common formula of having the model pose her soles on a bench in the last part.

2010 started off mostly with returning models but come Spring began to debut some of the most iconic models the site has ever seen. 2010 would finally phase out the challenge type videos and focus only on barefooting in public.

The first new model to debut in 2010 was Gulnaz, a cute girl who had a fairly underwhelming set unfortunately.

Following was Anya in "Sexy Dusty Soles", a girl with a toe ring who went to the metro and then to the mall.

Lena in "Feet With High Arches", a high arched girl with a fancy pedicure who unfortunately didn't take to barefooting the best.

Polina in her self titled "Polina's Bare Feet" and "Polina Visits Moscow", her 2nd set was the better of the 2 IMO. She eventually started a barefooting blog on CF and would pick up a pair of leather anklets. She was one of the few models to actually interact with the fans. This blog is unfortunately no longer around.

In July 2010 my favourite CF set was released, "Two Pretty Girls" featuring Dina and Masha a cute pale girl with black hair who's feet were hurting so she took off her fancy flip flops and went on a barefoot adventure throughout the city getting her soles extremally black in the metro and doing an exceptional job posing her tough soles in the final part.

The next month we saw the debut of the baddest bitch to ever grace the site Alexandra going barefoot in 36 degree weather, much hotter than I could handle. What makes this extra special is when she ventures to the traintracks and walks all over hot sharp rocks and even on the steel tracks, which would burn the soles of most people.

Alexandra was the last model released before the sites next redesign. The site was almost the same as what we have now except the new dedicated models page had smaller photos and the pages for the models themselves used 4 images from the models (usually first) set.

This set I never noticed before but it's got kind of a funny premise so I thought I'd add it http://www.city-feet.com/updates/915/view.

October 2010 saw the debut of Olga in "Hot Asphalt And High Arches", a black haired girl in a short denim skirt and a white shirt that says "Love in the city", she got her soles very dirty.

November 2010 debuted Anna in "Cold Wet Feet" it was cold and wet out as the name suggests and she still managed to get her soles very dirty.

The last model to debut was Olga a pretty very shy seeming girl who took off her flip flops and braved a barefoot adventure through the city and the metro getting her soles very dirty. She walks very awkwardly towards the end of the set and allegedly hated making the set. Despite this she still had one of the all time best sets and managed to become the most famous CF model of all time.

In September of 2010 Margarita would return one last time in "Festival Of Soap Bubbles" and she managed to out cute herself. She's wearing a blue coat, a skirt and cute as fuck blue leg warmers. Another one of the best sets and a perfect sendoff for Margarita.

2010 is by far CF's best year but 2011 was no slump. 2011 began with the final tweak to the site, being what it looks like today. New years day 2011 saw the debut of Anna in "Public Barefoot Walk" a great set for lovers of toe rings, smoking a filthy soles.

Mega Mall Shopping was released next and has some guy tagging along for the ride for whatever reason.

Ira in "Rest In A Park" came next, she wore a toe ring, sunglasses and a nice dress, another highly recommended set for lovers of filthy soles and smoking.

A spinoff site about snow shoots called "Chilly-Feet" went online in March of 2011

Anya returned in March in her self titled "Anya's Barefoot Walk", the better of her 2 sets IMO. Features some great smoking bits.

Olga and Alexandra returned together in a duo set in April, Olga outshines Alexandra in this one.

Jenya returned as a rocker chick in "Spring Barefoot Walk"

Nastya debuted in "Short Railroad Trip" and walked on some sharp rocks with her tough soles

Daria debuted in June in "Slender Beauty With Long Toes", a cute model who does a rare costume change.

Cecilia's Diary was started in June 2011. The blog for the legendary barefooter Cecilia

In June the legendary Julia aka Blue would debut. She went barefoot on a cooler day and it started raining but she makes the most of it and did some excellent posing in part 2.

Maria debuted in July 2011, a very cute girl with a toe ring. Nowadays she's a makeup artist.

Luba debuted in August 2011 in "True Ukrainian Beauty", a hot Ukrainian girl who wears toe rings and put out many cigarettes on her soles.

In Summer of 2011 Paul would upgrade his camera to a 1080P camera. This was a double edged sword IMO, the better picture quality is great, but I prefer the cooler colours on the 720P camera, the ones on the 1080P camera are a bit too warm, especially on the sunnier days.

The Silver Years (2011-2015)

Fall of 2011 is where a tiny shift in vibes seemed to begin. The videos began to get longer averaging over 30 minutes rather than over 20 minutes, which on paper is a good thing but the downside is some scenes tend to drag a bit. You may have noticed that in 2010 and 2011 models doing repeated sets became less common and it's even less common now. But that aside, this era is home to even more of the most iconic models.

Lena debuted on Halloween of 2011 in "Beauty With Dirty Soles", she's got long black hair and a matching long black dress, the final part in the playground has some great posing.

Julia returned in with a new tan and this time she brought a friend. This set is most known for the scene where she gets tickled.

Jenya appeared one final time in 2012 in "Two Barefoot Beauties". 45 videos in total

Katya debuted in 2012 in "Blonde In Blue Dress" and she's a favourite of many. She's cute and seems a bit shy.

That same month Alyona debuted in the 3 part "Warm Spring Day". She's got trippy hippie pants and sunglasses.

Anna debuted in July 2012 in "Short Railroad Trip" she's got dreadlocks and hippie clothes and walks on sharp rocks.

The shorty Alyona debuted in August in "The First Barefoot Experience" She's very cute and got her soles very dirty in the metro and followed it up with a smoking session.

Daria the office girl debuted in "Barefoot Office Girl" on Halloween of 2012. She removes her heels and walks barefoot. She wears a girlboss blazer and has no eyebrows. Daria would return the next year in "Barefoot Shopping Trip" dressed in pink PJs and gets her soles tickled by a friend.

First new model of 2013 was the tall beauty Alisa her big soles get nice and dirty and her legs are super long.

Sveta debuted in "Gorgeous Girl With Tough Soles" in March 2013. She wears all white and 2 anklets.

The always popular Anna debuted in June 2013 in "Flexible Feet And Dirty Soles". She's another big fan favourite with her big arches and long toes.

Alexandra aka "Colourful Dress" debuted in July of 2013 and is yet another fan favourite with her cute smile and iconic outfit. I just wish she painted her nails.

February of 2014 brought us Vasilisa in "A Rainy Day", she's a favourite of many as well, a bit too rainy for me tho.

Kristina debuted in April 2014 in "Summer Barefoot Fun". She wears a green dress and exudes high spirits.

Kristina debuted in July 2014 in "Hot Moscow Summer". She's a redhead with a stripey dress.

The duo of Daria and her bestie debuted in September 2014 in "Barefoot Beauty With Her Friend" a cute duo one barefoot, one in sandals.

Dina the office girl debuted in "Brunette In A Business Dress" in October 2014. This was the newest set when I became aware of CF, not one of my favourites but I recognize the appeal.

Liza debuted in "Barefoot Tease" in December 2014. She's got a heart on her shirt and a huge purple skirt, a standout just for the skirt.

Yuditza's Dairy began in January 2015. The blog for a well known barefooter from Peru

The tall sexy blonde Alyona debuted in February of 2015 in "A Hot Summer Day". She's got huge feet, long toes, skin tight jeans and she's super tall. I loved looking at her pics back when she first came out.

Valeria debuted in "Wet And Cool Day". She's got a nice outfit so I mentioned her here.

Sofia debuted in June 2015 in "Barefoot College Girl". She walked on some rocks and wears red lipstick.

THE BRONZE YEARS (2015-2020)

This is the period where issues really started to show, most notably the videos just becoming far too long and a general lack of experimentation with new locations and themes making the videos feel a bit too samey at times. To give the early years one plus, they did experiment a lot (even if I'm not a fan of most of it) I also noticed the models didn't smoke as much in this era which is disappointing. With all that said there's some good hidden gems in this period even if they're a bit more few and far between.

Ksenia debuted in October 2015 in "A Girl In An Office Dress" and while she's a cute enough model the set is just too long at nearly 40 minutes in length.

Olga debuted in November 2015 in "A Tiny Barefoot Girl" she's pretty despite being so short, she's got long toes too.

Elena debuted in December of 2015 in "Barefoot Girl Next Door". One of the rare CF models with black nails.

Veronika debuted in January 2016 in "A Barefoot Blonde Girl". She's got hot pink booty shorts and her soles stay filthy the entire set!

Lilia debuted in June of 2016 in "A Barefoot Brunette". She's got a cool outfit.

Cecilia's Diary would conclude in July 2016 after nearly 300 posts.

Natasha debuted in November 2016 in "A Joyful Barefoot Beauty" and returned the next year in "Cool Weather Barefoot Walk". She has won 2 elimination games.

Irina debuted in March of 2017 in "A Coquettish Barefoot Girl". Part 1 was the last video uploaded to the official YouTube channel.

Liza debuted in "A Redhead Girl Walks Barefoot" in June 2017. Her shirt is based AF. Also features one of my favourite Gaga songs when she's at Burger King.

Daria and her bestie returned in September 2017 in "Two Barefoot Friends". This time both were barefoot.

Lena debuted in June of 2018 in "Torn Sandals". It's a prime example of the problems I have with this period of CF.

Anna debuted in October 2018 in "A Brunette In A Black Dress". She's probably the coolest looking CF model.

Marina debuted in "A Cold Autumn Day" in November 2018. I love pale bare feet in leggings and this set has that.

Yana debuted in September 2019 in "A Girl In A White Dress". She's probably the most popular post 2015 model. She's quite pretty and looks great riding barefoot on the train.

Maria debuted in October 2019 in "A Tall Barefoot Beauty". She's super tall, she's got big feet and she had one of the best later years sets.

Alla debuted in November 2019 in "A Brunette In A Short Dress". A popular model but she's too short for me.

Diana debuted in January of 2020 in "Cool Summer Weather". She's super cute.

THE COVID YEARS (2020-2023)

This is the current era of CF. A lot of the 2020 sets were likely holdovers from 2019 because they couldn't go out and shoot new ones. The model debut counts are at an all time low and most of the newer models just don't appeal to me. The sets are now reaching 45 minutes which is much too long for this sort of thing. One good thing however is that it's more common again for models to do more than 1 set. The Chilly-Feet site would post for the final time in 2020 and Yuditza's diary would have its final post in 2021, though this was the first post since 2016 so it's possible it may continue some day. Let's look at some of the few models that stood out to me.

Maria returned on my birthday in 2020 in "A Summer Barefoot Day" now with a new look.

Anna debuted in April 2022 in "A Barefoot Beauty In Shorts". She won the most recent elimination game.

Dora debuted in May of 2022 in "Hot Brunette In A Black Dress". She's got a cool outfit.

Tatiana debuted in December of 2022 in "A Redhead In A Short Skirt". This set is genuinely good. She's got filthy soles, toe rings, smokes, walks on rocks. If there were ever to be another elimination game, I'm 99.99% sure she'd win.

Aguil is the most recent model

And here we are today, now over 20 years later. As far as foot fetish content goes CF was unmatched in terms of quality at its peak, but like with any long running series it can't stay great forever and I still enjoy the great stuff and rewatch them frequently. Even if I'm not a big fan of the later years I wouldn't want CF to end because we still get gems like Tatiana every now and then. I know once we got in to the 2010s decade it was essentially just a list of models, but CF didn't make many changes from then on so it is what it is. If you made it this far, thanks for reading. And Paul, thanks for the great videos. Now back to posting Instagram links and the like.

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Oct 5 2023, 03:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

Thank you for posting this. It was a really great and insightful retrospective.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Oct 10 2023, 11:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Thanks a lot TWRS1999!

An excellent review and a wonderful way to celebrate this important 20th. Anniversary.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
TWRS1999
Posted: Oct 16 2023, 02:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

Thanks a lot to the CF Facebook page for sharing this post! https://www.facebook.com/100064487630998/po...mibextid=cr9u03

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Oct 22 2023, 07:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Well done for celebrating City Feet's 20th anniversary with your very interesting post, TWRS1999. I basically agree with your ratings about the periods. As everybody knows, the big issue that I have had with City Feet over the last three years is about the looks of the new models: I find most of them totally unattractive. I am always hoping that Paul tries to reverse this decline, but I am systematically disappointed at every new debut. It seems that Paul has decided to stick to these ordinary/uglish models. Probably it works from a business standpoint, but I would never subscribe to City Feet nowadays: the looks of the models are all-important to me.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0099 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]