City Feet message board

Pages: (16) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Barefoot girls in Manchester, walking videos
Duffman847
Posted: Jan 27 2022, 02:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Leicester looks awesome - plus with it being completely landlocked the whole barefoot thing is a novelty.

I never got dirty soles when barefoot in Wellington NZ during my visit years ago, because it is coastal and a fair bit cleaner, so the filth factor would be at 11 in Leicester. biggrin.gif

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Mike123
Posted: Jan 27 2022, 04:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2434

Same is true in Leeds and Manchester too, Duffma847. And Birmingham and Nottingham and Derby and any provincial town and city in the UK. Don't forget that the temperatures are not far above freezing too which adds another dimension.

That's the joy of it and would be the joy of getting Paul to set up some night life shoots to mimic these.

These films are like gold prospecting cos you know might not find anything but that makes the discovery of a golden barefoot girl nugget all the more pleasing.

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Jan 28 2022, 02:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Well, guys, sorry to report that Thursday nights in Leeds seem pretty quiet - at the time I was there anyway, around 11.00pm.

I found the Dirty Martini bar featured in many of the Leeds films but it and surrounding bars were were pretty dead. Fair enough I guess as people will blow their wages on Fridays and Saturdays.

Anyway, it's been useful to see and 'feel' the area, all the better to enjoy the barefoot heroines when they do appear.

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Feb 2 2022, 03:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Rather than start a new thread, I thought I'd add something else related to barefoot girls in the UK. There's a thread on a site called FemaleFirst which is devoted to barefoot fashion. It was started in 2006 by "Danii" a girl from the UK (supposedly) and the last post was as recently as 2019, so it's certainly stood the test of time!

https://www.femalefirstforum.com/viewtopic....47811a0c26cf01b

There seems to be doubt that the girls posting here are genuine, but I think we can agree that some of the anecdotes - barefoot in the office and at house showings, working barefoot as a waitress in the 70s and taking a stroll through town sans shoes - would be heaven on earth for "us lot" biggrin.gif

What do you reckon?

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Mike123
Posted: Feb 2 2022, 10:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks, Duffman847, to be honest I share the suspicions of one of the posters on the thread that these things are often posted by guys (from our brotherhood unfortunately, I'd say) in the hope of getting girls to reply with their barefoot experiences.

I reckon most girls who go barefoot 'just do it' and don't really give it a second thought - which to me is part of the appeal. Just check the casual attitude of those in the Manchester and Leeds videos, and any candid shots really. That's why I love candids because there's no 'look at me' element there; these girls just go barefoot without really thinking about it as 'a thing'. That's the beauty, the appeal, it's such a female thing to do.

Anyway, I also note that the last few postings from S TRAVELS haven't featured any barefoot girls - I think her was shooting too early in the evening but I' sure they will return and the videos are just so compelling anyway.

I'm actually going to Manchester in the next couple of weeks so hope to check out the 'party area' there too.

Thanks all for taking up the conversation on this thread.

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Feb 2 2022, 08:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

i confirm, i also have watched the latest uploads! loads of well pedicured and awesome looking toes, but no bare feet.

and I hope you will have better luck next time Mike123

and i´m looking forward for the future uploads on this channel as well :-)

thanks for posting to the blog @duffman847, also for me such posts are always very suspicious

mike123 put these already into great words, its the casuality, its normal behaviour for them, they do it not think about it and no need to discuss it

Same as with these candids, i like watching females riding their longboards barefoot with pitchblack dirty soles. thats so sexy

PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Feb 7 2022, 04:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

whats up manchester?
unfortunately, no barefoot spotting in the latest video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TWCYN35-4w
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Feb 13 2022, 03:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Just a quick update, guys; the latest two S TRAVELS films, one from Leeds and one from Manchester released the 12th and 13th Feb are a real treat.

I found a channel from a guy who flims in Blackpool and Preston who goes under the name of UK Meet the Tyrants. He has four or five films of night life in those towns but his focus is on stroppy security guards and while barefoot girls can be seen in the background, his focus in on the security staff and the small minded people who challenge his filming. So frustrating as there's some decent sightings but, not being 'one of us', he pans away in favour of a bunch of beefy geezers.

We need one of our own to start a channel like this in a provincial UK town or city. No use doing it on the continent or a warm country. Continental girls all seem to wrap up warm when it's cold and anyone can go barefoot if it's warm.

Not sure what the girls do in the US though I think they're closer to the UK than Europe in terms of under-dressing for the weather. Any US members want to confirm?

Anyway, enjoy the latest from Leeds and Manchester.

Mike123
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Apr 24 2022, 12:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

i havnt watch these recently due lack of time, but i did give the latest one a shot and there are 2 barefoot encounters at around 13minutes and 14minutes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR2o16Yr55Q

i need to check out the previous too, that you mentioned mike

PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Apr 25 2022, 03:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Shifter, mate, our cup runneth over recently. We've got a new guy on board who also does Manchester night walks and captures more barefoot girls than S Travels. There's abeen a few of 'us' explicitly ask him to focus on barefoot girls and as he's starting up and keen to get his subscriber numbers up he's obliging though he sometimes still misses massive opportunities.

He is Manchester StreetSnaps and his site is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMK5dLs-bOk

Check out the first few seconds of the one above: a joy. can you see any shoes she's carrying? I can't.

I've been to Manchester a lot recently, though sadly not on weekends and I can confirm that the city is full of girls in heels, many of which are destined to be discarded later in the evening.

Barefoot girl paradise.

While we're on the subject, there's loads of these walking videos taking off and a couple of other films of note are thee both from London which, as my home city I've never thought of as barefoot girl territory. I've been proved wrong here. Look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW1YFQuai94

Wind it forward to 18.43 and delight in the following minute or so.

Similarly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPcWU5SF4-s

Wind on to 17.40 and revel in the next 30 seconds or so

Enjoy. You've missed such a lot.

Mike123
PMEmail Poster
Maverick
Posted: Apr 27 2022, 09:51 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1554

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Apr 25 2022, 03:35 PM)
Shifter, mate, our cup runneth over recently. We've got a new guy on board who also does Manchester night walks and captures more barefoot girls than S Travels. There's abeen a few of 'us' explicitly ask him to focus on barefoot girls and as he's starting up and keen to get his subscriber numbers up he's obliging though he sometimes still misses massive opportunities.

He is Manchester StreetSnaps and his site is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMK5dLs-bOk

Check out the first few seconds of the one above: a joy. can you see any shoes she's carrying? I can't.

I've been to Manchester a lot recently, though sadly not on weekends and I can confirm that the city is full of girls in heels, many of which are destined to be discarded later in the evening.

Barefoot girl paradise.

While we're on the subject, there's loads of these walking videos taking off and a couple of other films of note are thee both from London which, as my home city I've never thought of as barefoot girl territory. I've been proved wrong here. Look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW1YFQuai94

Wind it forward to 18.43 and delight in the following minute or so.

Similarly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPcWU5SF4-s

Wind on to 17.40 and revel in the next 30 seconds or so

Enjoy. You've missed such a lot.

Mike123

Thanks Mike, I really appreciate you posting these gems.

I spotted a cool little moment on the first London video. If you look closely from about 18:28 you can actually see the girl taking her shoes off. It's like she knew the camera was their and she wanted to show off her beautiful feet!
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Apr 27 2022, 12:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Yes, Maverick, this is exactly the same girl we then follow fo the next minute or so into the off licence.

There's a number of Liverpool films too with the odd glimpse of barefoot girls but what we REALLY NEED is for 'one of us' to do these videos so we focus on these barefoot heroines rather than wheeling the camera in the opposite direction as seems to happen so often now.

Anyway, plenty to enjoy.

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Apr 30 2022, 01:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

these are great, thank you very much mike123 for pointing them out! awesome
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: May 3 2022, 01:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

As I say, there are so many of these things now that if you have the time and patience to search, there are plenty of barefoot girl sightings. The MAJOR frustration is that none of them is produced by 'one of us' so any barefoot girl sightings are fleeting a brief, the filmer typically ignoring them or worse, panning away when one comes into view.

Just by way of example, here's another one. This guy went filming in Leicester Square over the Easter weekend and came a cross a load of Irish Traveller girls who, of course, are famous for going barefoot. And indeed some can be seen as such in the film - check out 35.38 for example. Of course, any of us would zoom in, linger and follow. This guy just isn't interested. Frustrating. So, enjoy the brief glimpses while they're there and please do post any others you come across.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zkCJKe9oMs

Mike123.

PMEmail Poster
Maverick
Posted: May 3 2022, 08:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1554

QUOTE (Mike123 @ May 3 2022, 01:38 PM)
As I say, there are so many of these things now that if you have the time and patience to search, there are plenty of barefoot girl sightings. The MAJOR frustration is that none of them is produced by 'one of us' so any barefoot girl sightings are fleeting a brief, the filmer typically ignoring them or worse, panning away when one comes into view.

Just by way of example, here's another one. This guy went filming in Leicester Square over the Easter weekend and came a cross a load of Irish Traveller girls who, of course, are famous for going barefoot. And indeed some can be seen as such in the film - check out 35.38 for example. Of course, any of us would zoom in, linger and follow. This guy just isn't interested. Frustrating. So, enjoy the brief glimpses while they're there and please do post any others you come across.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zkCJKe9oMs

Mike123.

Thanks again Mike. I really appreciate you pointing these out on here. It takes a lot of patience to watch a daytime video! I've had a look at a few nightlife ones but not come across anything worth pointing out.

PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (16) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0109 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]