Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Barefoot memories&impressions > Barefoot girls in Manchester

Posted by: Mike123 Jan 10 2022, 12:37 PM
I came across this channel in the last few days.

https://www.youtube.com/c/STRAVELS4K/videos

It features lengthy films - around 20 to 30 minutes each of Manchester nightlife by a guy (assume it's a guy) who takes high resolution films as he wanders around Manchester (mostly Manchester though there's a couple of films from Leeds).

Loads of footage of women in their clubbing gear which is nice in and of itself but of course, there's the occasional glimpse of those girls who have discarded their heels and are wandering the cold, dirty streets of Manchester barefoot.

Now, he's not 'one of us' so he doesn't focus on these barefoot girls - a real shame - but they are there. And yes, it is a bit like prospecting for gold, having to sift through many minutes of footage for a brief sighting of barefoot girl Heaven but if you put in the hours there is reward to be had. Just a word of advice - there are NO barefoot girls in the latest film, the one titled, 'Manchester NYE Partys' (sic). But there are two or three sightings on the other NYE film which was taken after midnight when the heels had begun to hurt.

This won't be to everyone's taste, I realise, but thought you'd want to know nonetheless.

These films ALSO demonstrate how a CF night shoot could look - a theme I've pummelled hard over the years. Imagine, come the spring, Paul gets three three girls to do a shoot of nightlife in Moscow. One girl in boots, one in strappy sandals and our heroine in bare feet. A dream.

Anyway, comments welcome as ever.

Mike123.

Posted by: paner Jan 11 2022, 01:48 AM
Very cool channel. I love these true candid videos.

Here are some channels that I like:

This guy (or gal, not sure) films people as they walk down busy streets in Australia: https://www.youtube.com/c/UnderdogONE/videos

This video has some good barefoot content. Some barefoot guys, though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-5iviVyFf4

This person films videos in South Florida and has some good stuff. I've only watched a few videos of the 2021 Tortuga music festival but it seems every few minutes a woman randomly walks by barefoot.

Like with the channel you linked to, this person isn't into feet and so doesn't focus on barefoot women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0r2NZtwDpI

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXdHGgx8oDeFJ2y_PF_k9A

Posted by: Mike123 Jan 11 2022, 02:08 PM
Thanks for these, Paner.

Yes, there are quite a few out there but there's something special about seeing these girls barefoot on the cold grimy streets on Manchester and Leeds - I think for me, the familiarity and closeness to home hits harder.

Anyway, as I say thanks for these others, good stuff.

Something you'd like to see Paul do?

Mike123

Posted by: shifter Jan 11 2022, 07:32 PM
thanks mike and paner for the links to these channels
i´m also a fan of such candid videos, andas mike mentioned, its a bit timeconsuming to watch them through.

would be a nice thread, if someone finds good moments, to post the links and add some time-stamps to them?

i agree, its even more exciting if the weather conditions are rather poor and barefoot-tunfriendly, do see some girls still walking barefoot!!

i would love to see such content on city-feet as well. barefoot nights out

btw. there are a couple of nude-in-public shots with themodels out nude in the nightlife, which i enjoyed alot

Posted by: Mike123 Jan 12 2022, 11:24 AM
Shifter, your wish is (kind of) my command.

I'd point you to a couple of the Leeds films.

First this ione where we have three barefoot girls at around 2.35, 5.50 and 12.46, the middle one following the girl for a good few seconds (though I WISH he'd turned his camera down as he drew level with her and watched her walk through the wet area of the pavement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndLtzXn8zQc

This second one though is even better, I think. Check it out at 13.32 as the two barefoot girls come into view. We follow them for a good few seconds BUT what I can't see are any shoes being carried by either of them. They might be there but it's so fantastic to believe that they'd gone out in Leeds for Halloween barefoot. Wow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWoC0Hy1D4A

I'll post any more time stamps once I come across them again if thethey're really good.

happy viewing.

Mike123

Posted by: Mike123 Jan 12 2022, 01:52 PM
And another one from Leeds.

Check out at 12.45, the girl in black again seems not to be carrying any shoes, unless one of her friends has them. Fantastic to imagine she's gone out for the night barefoot in Leeds.

Such fertile grounmd for Paul to explore and the quality of the picture is brilliant - so no more excuses there about how scratchy the film quality would be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sn8PD7uLuU

I'll keep looking.

Mike123.

Posted by: shifter Jan 13 2022, 07:31 PM
these are great finds, thank you very much Mike123

on the 2nd video, its fun because the same girls we see at 13:38, we meet at the end of the video at 22:18 again, but then only one girl is barefoot, the girl with the red dress has already her shoes on.

its exciting that these are walking barefoot at this time of the year under these circumstances. pretty chilly!

and i agree, the image quality is pretty good, which shows that current cameras are able perform good even at lowlight and at high iso rates. i´m interested what kind of camera this guy is using, but he doesnt mention it in the description, i assume its some sort of action camera that he has mounted onto his body.

i´m also pretty suprised these videos are not taken down, here in austria filming in public and showing other peoples faces without their written consent is not possible at all.

i will download the videos and recut them and only keep the interesting scenes, i´m using a freeware tool "LosslessCut", than these snippets wont take up much space on the harddrive and you dont need to wade through again through the whole video

keep em comming, these are great!

Posted by: Mike123 Jan 14 2022, 10:48 AM
Thanks, Shifter; you know, I hadn't even noticed that we see the two barefoot girls again at the end of the film. You're right, one is shod (shame) and the other is carrying a pair of heels under her arm so they clearly had set out from home in shoes.

But I have another one for you also from Leeds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bABVMwVgQ6o

Check out the action between 6.11 and 6.37, so a decent chunk of time. One of the girls has flip flops on, the other is barefoot - wonderful. But check out when our barefoot girl drops her bag in the road; she picks it up with two free hands. I've watched the clip in slow motion and cannot see any shoes in either hand or obviously being carried. Again, they might be in the bag or carried under her arm but it's wonderful to fantasise that she left home barefoot for the night.

There are three more films coming over the weekend -one released at 3.00pm today UK time so plenty more material to review.

Let me know if you spot anything I missed.

By the way, I love the woman in the purple dress we see in the NYE film from Manchester at 8.27 very briefly through the crowd on the corner. Again, don't see her carrying shoes but it's so difficult to tell. Of course a little earlier in this film there's the girl in the black dress who we see for quite an extended period.

So pleased I happened across these films.

Paul, we need the Russian version, filmed as our barefoot herione takes to the night-time streets of Moscow. The fantastic women of Manchester and Leeds are leading the way here.

Mike123.

Posted by: shifter Jan 15 2022, 10:48 PM
Hi Mike123

the leeds one is great too, thank you very much

here is another one i just watched
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PciNAt8CNV8

7:04 - girl barefoot and short black dress, carrying her heels in the hands

13:18 - girl in the distance, most likely is walking barefoot

19:35
she yells, i am taking my heels off, lets go

unfortunately we dont see whats happening afterwards

i´m very very surprised, its in winter, its cold, and on every video we are seeing there are some barefoot girls strolling around,! wow
i think i need to put Leeds as Manchester on my list of future holiday destination smile.gif
you get the impression when you watch these videos, that running aroudn barefoot at nights in these cities is nothing uncommon at all. basically nobody around gives a weird look that these are running barefoot.
i also dig the contrasts, on one hand you see these girls in highheels, or barefoot, but summerlike dresses and no coat etc, and then you see other people with winterjackets, scarf and hats biggrin.gif

I have asked the creator of the videos which camera he is using, and he is using an iphone 12 pro to make these videos.
I think this makes sense, everybody is running around with their smartphones anyways, its not as obvious as if someone is running around with a bigger camera and filming.

Also, watching these videos gives me nostalgic feelings. here in austria there is basically no nightlife at all since the beginning of the pandemic, even restaurants that you can enter only with 2G status, have a closing hour of 22.00 at the moment, and then you watch these videos and you are graving for the normal life!

Posted by: Mike123 Jan 16 2022, 01:20 PM
You are eagle eyed indeed Shifter.

It's a well known trait amongst Britsh girls to 'under-dress' for the weather - Newcastle is famed for it, though the boys are only in T-shirts often too.

Oddly though, while you'll get girls dressed in short skirts, bare legs and heels which they remove later in the evening across most cities and provincial towns in the UK, London is a bit of an exception. Girls here tend to wrap up for cold weather which is why if ever I see a nightlife walking video from London I don't really bother with it. Of course, in the outer suburbs normal service is resumed with short dresses and bare legs once you get to Zone 6 and beyond.

On Covid restrictions, yes, it's easy for us to lose sight of how fortunate we are to be under a relatively light regime - in England anyway. Scotland and Wales shut nightclubs from Boxing day and they remain shut. Thank goodness we have a less authoritarian administration here.

Anyway, back to the videos. The two latest relaeases are relatively disappointing: we see barefoot girls but FRUSTRATINGLY, he turns AWAY from them and walks in the opposite direction.

A suggestion: if you've been in touch with him about his camera - an iPhone - could you make a request of him that now he has a VAST new following of foot guys, could he please focus on any barefoot girls for a bit longer if he comes across any - without it looking weird and getting himself into trouble?

What a treasure tove he could collect for us.

Anyway, glad you like the films as much as I do, Shifter.

Hope others are enjoying them too, even if they've not commented. Yet.

Mike123.

Posted by: shifter Jan 24 2022, 09:40 PM
Hey Mike

i have told/ask him, but he didnt reply yet, i havnt had time to watch his latest videos and thank you for checking them out already

i had a short look at this video from Leicester
https://youtu.be/ORM5b7i05RU
and spotted a barefoot girl at 20:15
this was a lucky incident as i was just zapping through for a couple of seconds, perhaps there is more in the whole 44 minutes

have a good week
shifter

Posted by: Mike123 Jan 25 2022, 12:38 PM
There's some decent stuff on some of the new films from Leeds amd Manchester, Shifter, though now clear eveidence that's he's taken our request on board yet (thanks for writing to him by the way).

I too found the Leicester walk and there's several barefoot girl sightings but this guy seems to use a different lens and even when close up they seem far away and the lighting is inferior to our friend S Travels too so the detail is missed.

Would you believe I'm actually going to Leeds tomorrow night so might catch me some real life sightings.

I'll let you know.

Mike123.

Posted by: shifter Jan 25 2022, 08:20 PM
aaw, thats great to hear, i need to check them out!

your trip sounds great, wish you good luck for some amazing sightings tomorrow in Leeds

Posted by: DG2001 Jan 26 2022, 11:11 PM
QUOTE (shifter @ Jan 24 2022, 04:40 PM)
Hey Mike

i have told/ask him, but he didnt reply yet, i havnt had time to watch his latest videos and thank you for checking them out already

i had a short look at this video from Leicester
https://youtu.be/ORM5b7i05RU
and spotted a barefoot girl at 20:15
this was a lucky incident as i was just zapping through for a couple of seconds, perhaps there is more in the whole 44 minutes

have a good week
shifter

Cool, thank you!

Some more at this time marks:

06:45
10:20
16:37
36:10
37:12
39:00

Posted by: DG2001 Jan 26 2022, 11:12 PM
QUOTE (Mike123 @ Jan 25 2022, 07:38 AM)
There's some decent stuff on some of the new films from Leeds amd Manchester, Shifter, though now clear eveidence that's he's taken our request on board yet (thanks for writing to him by the way).

I too found the Leicester walk and there's several barefoot girl sightings but this guy seems to use a different lens and even when close up they seem far away and the lighting is inferior to our friend S Travels too so the detail is missed.

Would you believe I'm actually going to Leeds tomorrow night so might catch me some real life sightings.

I'll let you know.

Mike123.

Enjoy your trip, good luck!

Posted by: Duffman847 Jan 27 2022, 02:36 PM
Leicester looks awesome - plus with it being completely landlocked the whole barefoot thing is a novelty.

I never got dirty soles when barefoot in Wellington NZ during my visit years ago, because it is coastal and a fair bit cleaner, so the filth factor would be at 11 in Leicester. biggrin.gif

Posted by: Mike123 Jan 27 2022, 04:05 PM
Same is true in Leeds and Manchester too, Duffma847. And Birmingham and Nottingham and Derby and any provincial town and city in the UK. Don't forget that the temperatures are not far above freezing too which adds another dimension.

That's the joy of it and would be the joy of getting Paul to set up some night life shoots to mimic these.

These films are like gold prospecting cos you know might not find anything but that makes the discovery of a golden barefoot girl nugget all the more pleasing.

Mike123.

Posted by: Mike123 Jan 28 2022, 02:03 PM
Well, guys, sorry to report that Thursday nights in Leeds seem pretty quiet - at the time I was there anyway, around 11.00pm.

I found the Dirty Martini bar featured in many of the Leeds films but it and surrounding bars were were pretty dead. Fair enough I guess as people will blow their wages on Fridays and Saturdays.

Anyway, it's been useful to see and 'feel' the area, all the better to enjoy the barefoot heroines when they do appear.

Mike123.

Posted by: Duffman847 Feb 2 2022, 03:05 AM
Rather than start a new thread, I thought I'd add something else related to barefoot girls in the UK. There's a thread on a site called FemaleFirst which is devoted to barefoot fashion. It was started in 2006 by "Danii" a girl from the UK (supposedly) and the last post was as recently as 2019, so it's certainly stood the test of time!

https://www.femalefirstforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=74698&sid=21576df81786cfbcf47811a0c26cf01b

There seems to be doubt that the girls posting here are genuine, but I think we can agree that some of the anecdotes - barefoot in the office and at house showings, working barefoot as a waitress in the 70s and taking a stroll through town sans shoes - would be heaven on earth for "us lot" biggrin.gif

What do you reckon?

Posted by: Mike123 Feb 2 2022, 10:02 AM
Thanks, Duffman847, to be honest I share the suspicions of one of the posters on the thread that these things are often posted by guys (from our brotherhood unfortunately, I'd say) in the hope of getting girls to reply with their barefoot experiences.

I reckon most girls who go barefoot 'just do it' and don't really give it a second thought - which to me is part of the appeal. Just check the casual attitude of those in the Manchester and Leeds videos, and any candid shots really. That's why I love candids because there's no 'look at me' element there; these girls just go barefoot without really thinking about it as 'a thing'. That's the beauty, the appeal, it's such a female thing to do.

Anyway, I also note that the last few postings from S TRAVELS haven't featured any barefoot girls - I think her was shooting too early in the evening but I' sure they will return and the videos are just so compelling anyway.

I'm actually going to Manchester in the next couple of weeks so hope to check out the 'party area' there too.

Thanks all for taking up the conversation on this thread.

Mike123.

Posted by: shifter Feb 2 2022, 08:06 PM
i confirm, i also have watched the latest uploads! loads of well pedicured and awesome looking toes, but no bare feet.

and I hope you will have better luck next time Mike123

and i´m looking forward for the future uploads on this channel as well :-)

thanks for posting to the blog @duffman847, also for me such posts are always very suspicious

mike123 put these already into great words, its the casuality, its normal behaviour for them, they do it not think about it and no need to discuss it

Same as with these candids, i like watching females riding their longboards barefoot with pitchblack dirty soles. thats so sexy

Posted by: shifter Feb 7 2022, 04:55 PM
whats up manchester?
unfortunately, no barefoot spotting in the latest video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TWCYN35-4w

Posted by: Mike123 Feb 13 2022, 03:44 PM
Just a quick update, guys; the latest two S TRAVELS films, one from Leeds and one from Manchester released the 12th and 13th Feb are a real treat.

I found a channel from a guy who flims in Blackpool and Preston who goes under the name of UK Meet the Tyrants. He has four or five films of night life in those towns but his focus is on stroppy security guards and while barefoot girls can be seen in the background, his focus in on the security staff and the small minded people who challenge his filming. So frustrating as there's some decent sightings but, not being 'one of us', he pans away in favour of a bunch of beefy geezers.

We need one of our own to start a channel like this in a provincial UK town or city. No use doing it on the continent or a warm country. Continental girls all seem to wrap up warm when it's cold and anyone can go barefoot if it's warm.

Not sure what the girls do in the US though I think they're closer to the UK than Europe in terms of under-dressing for the weather. Any US members want to confirm?

Anyway, enjoy the latest from Leeds and Manchester.

Mike123

Posted by: shifter Apr 24 2022, 12:17 PM
i havnt watch these recently due lack of time, but i did give the latest one a shot and there are 2 barefoot encounters at around 13minutes and 14minutes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR2o16Yr55Q

i need to check out the previous too, that you mentioned mike

Posted by: Mike123 Apr 25 2022, 03:35 PM
Shifter, mate, our cup runneth over recently. We've got a new guy on board who also does Manchester night walks and captures more barefoot girls than S Travels. There's abeen a few of 'us' explicitly ask him to focus on barefoot girls and as he's starting up and keen to get his subscriber numbers up he's obliging though he sometimes still misses massive opportunities.

He is Manchester StreetSnaps and his site is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMK5dLs-bOk

Check out the first few seconds of the one above: a joy. can you see any shoes she's carrying? I can't.

I've been to Manchester a lot recently, though sadly not on weekends and I can confirm that the city is full of girls in heels, many of which are destined to be discarded later in the evening.

Barefoot girl paradise.

While we're on the subject, there's loads of these walking videos taking off and a couple of other films of note are thee both from London which, as my home city I've never thought of as barefoot girl territory. I've been proved wrong here. Look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW1YFQuai94

Wind it forward to 18.43 and delight in the following minute or so.

Similarly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPcWU5SF4-s

Wind on to 17.40 and revel in the next 30 seconds or so

Enjoy. You've missed such a lot.

Mike123

Posted by: Maverick Apr 27 2022, 09:51 AM
QUOTE (Mike123 @ Apr 25 2022, 03:35 PM)
Shifter, mate, our cup runneth over recently. We've got a new guy on board who also does Manchester night walks and captures more barefoot girls than S Travels. There's abeen a few of 'us' explicitly ask him to focus on barefoot girls and as he's starting up and keen to get his subscriber numbers up he's obliging though he sometimes still misses massive opportunities.

He is Manchester StreetSnaps and his site is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMK5dLs-bOk

Check out the first few seconds of the one above: a joy. can you see any shoes she's carrying? I can't.

I've been to Manchester a lot recently, though sadly not on weekends and I can confirm that the city is full of girls in heels, many of which are destined to be discarded later in the evening.

Barefoot girl paradise.

While we're on the subject, there's loads of these walking videos taking off and a couple of other films of note are thee both from London which, as my home city I've never thought of as barefoot girl territory. I've been proved wrong here. Look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW1YFQuai94

Wind it forward to 18.43 and delight in the following minute or so.

Similarly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPcWU5SF4-s

Wind on to 17.40 and revel in the next 30 seconds or so

Enjoy. You've missed such a lot.

Mike123

Thanks Mike, I really appreciate you posting these gems.

I spotted a cool little moment on the first London video. If you look closely from about 18:28 you can actually see the girl taking her shoes off. It's like she knew the camera was their and she wanted to show off her beautiful feet!

Posted by: Mike123 Apr 27 2022, 12:05 PM
Yes, Maverick, this is exactly the same girl we then follow fo the next minute or so into the off licence.

There's a number of Liverpool films too with the odd glimpse of barefoot girls but what we REALLY NEED is for 'one of us' to do these videos so we focus on these barefoot heroines rather than wheeling the camera in the opposite direction as seems to happen so often now.

Anyway, plenty to enjoy.

Mike123.

Posted by: shifter Apr 30 2022, 01:43 PM
these are great, thank you very much mike123 for pointing them out! awesome

Posted by: Mike123 May 3 2022, 01:38 PM
As I say, there are so many of these things now that if you have the time and patience to search, there are plenty of barefoot girl sightings. The MAJOR frustration is that none of them is produced by 'one of us' so any barefoot girl sightings are fleeting a brief, the filmer typically ignoring them or worse, panning away when one comes into view.

Just by way of example, here's another one. This guy went filming in Leicester Square over the Easter weekend and came a cross a load of Irish Traveller girls who, of course, are famous for going barefoot. And indeed some can be seen as such in the film - check out 35.38 for example. Of course, any of us would zoom in, linger and follow. This guy just isn't interested. Frustrating. So, enjoy the brief glimpses while they're there and please do post any others you come across.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zkCJKe9oMs

Mike123.

Posted by: Maverick May 3 2022, 08:12 PM
QUOTE (Mike123 @ May 3 2022, 01:38 PM)
As I say, there are so many of these things now that if you have the time and patience to search, there are plenty of barefoot girl sightings. The MAJOR frustration is that none of them is produced by 'one of us' so any barefoot girl sightings are fleeting a brief, the filmer typically ignoring them or worse, panning away when one comes into view.

Just by way of example, here's another one. This guy went filming in Leicester Square over the Easter weekend and came a cross a load of Irish Traveller girls who, of course, are famous for going barefoot. And indeed some can be seen as such in the film - check out 35.38 for example. Of course, any of us would zoom in, linger and follow. This guy just isn't interested. Frustrating. So, enjoy the brief glimpses while they're there and please do post any others you come across.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zkCJKe9oMs

Mike123.

Thanks again Mike. I really appreciate you pointing these out on here. It takes a lot of patience to watch a daytime video! I've had a look at a few nightlife ones but not come across anything worth pointing out.

Posted by: shifter May 3 2022, 08:28 PM
wow, that one is amazing!! thanks Mike123
i agree, its a shame and frustrating a little bit that the filmer doesnt care and dont focus on them sad.gif
we need to send "Hal Heaven" to the UK, he has not only the gear, but most and foremost he also does have the guts to ask them girls for closeups biggrin.gif dont you agree?

also the same girls are visible aound11:30 in the background, already barefoot :-)

Posted by: Mike123 May 4 2022, 09:49 AM
Great idea Shifter to send Hal to Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and London on a month long barerfoot girl tour of the UK.

Also, Shifter, Maverick et al, you really need to check this guy out. He does twice weekly films of Manchester nightlife - posted Tuesdays and Thursdays - and rare is the episode without a barefoot girl or two.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUyc3IpgxnVlKCEbGoht0sw/videos

Subscribe and lobby him to focus on the shoeless girls of late night Manchester. An utter joy, barefoot girl Heaven. There's already a few of us who praise him for capturing barefoot girls and he seems to be taking the hint without getting creepy about it.

There are walking nightlife films from other European cities but I don't think anyone does it quite like British girls. We're spoilt on our cold wet island, I think.

Enjoy.

Mike123.

Posted by: shifter May 4 2022, 07:31 PM
thank you so much mike123, i have subscribed to him and cant wait to watch some of his videos and leave some nice comments!!
keep our finges crossed we can give him some directions that will show benefits in his future filming wink.gif

in terms of nightlife and outfits, i think its now proven that you are all crazy on that island, haha.. i´m just joking mate,
its really impressive because its so different from where i live

Posted by: Maverick May 5 2022, 09:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ik7PmgDZkU&t=346s

12:39 onwards. Absolute jackpot

Posted by: Mike123 May 6 2022, 09:09 AM
Exactly, so many of his films deliver this kind of thing but, I concede, this is total gold. We must tell him he's doing a great job.
Mike123.

Posted by: Mike123 May 16 2022, 03:59 PM
Now here's an interesting thing. Thus guy, Walk Me Now also does night time walking videos from Manchester but his product has been pretty ropey over the months; too dark, poor definition, walks too quickly and films empty streets rather than ineresting people. But, I guess kind of by accident, he's come up with a decent clip this time. Check this out from about 4 mins 26 secs onwards. Frustratingly just as he gets really close he walks straight by and fails to turn around to capture more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36OyXzXyxSk

We need Hal on the job. Come on Hal, it's not far across the North Sea. I know they're not hippie girls which you seem to like but think how happy you'd make us all.

Mike123.

Posted by: Mike123 May 18 2022, 03:08 PM
This latest update, guys, is pure gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_REmTwFuZg

Mike123

Posted by: shifter May 25 2022, 11:11 PM
wow, these are really amazing, thanks for posting these.
i did not have time to watch any of the other ones yet, but i really expect some good sights for now, hehe :-) cheers!

Posted by: Maverick Jun 7 2022, 05:20 PM
Not wanting this thread to die:

I think this guy makes the most frustrating videos! From 10:30 onward there are various barefoot girls but none are focused on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soYjVoUpFKo&list=PLuQwfEwAAu5jTs-Jk9FBQxNmQqhkL8CHH&index=2&t=485s

And this guy has put some pretty consistent videos out lately. Two premiers tonight of the Jubilee weekend. My expectations are high!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GoOGIKL2EY

Posted by: shifter Jun 7 2022, 09:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GoOGIKL2EY
-> i have watched this one but there is only one very short sequence of barefoot girl at 4:30
in later parts of the videos, most girls carrying their high-heels in their hands are wearing flip-flops sad.gif

Posted by: Mike123 Jun 9 2022, 11:40 AM
You're right Maverik, all these walking guys are so frustrating to watch because none of them is one of us. We see a barefoot girl who cries out to be followed and focussed on and they wheel away to film something else.

That said, I think Manchester Street Snaps is still the best; at least he does linger for a while on any barefoot girls, he seems to spot alot of them and he looks down rather than at the sky when filming. he generally delivers every week. S Travels 4K also has some great stuff but he's less attuned to our heroines than Snappy is.

I've posted some stuff here from London walkers too and here are another couple of examples. Check out 3.20 to 3.40. I recently learned that the filmer here is a woman so she's unliley to give us much stuff deliberately though she delivered brilliantly on the Irish Traveller film and to some extent here. Though again, with the film below she reaches our girls but fails to look down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezYMZSgiYRk

Another here from a filmer who has, again, delivered in the past. Check out the last few moments following the woman in the red dress headinf barefoot into Tottenham Court Road tube station. We get the last 29 seconds of the film following her. I WISH we could have followed her down into the tube too, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kUXLs1O4Xg

It takes time and patience trawling through all these films but for me, the reward of finding real candid barefoot girl material is worth it.

Enjoy and do post any good finds.

Mike123.

Posted by: Maverick Jun 9 2022, 01:33 PM
Thanks Shifter and Mike. I'm enjoying our shared enthusiasm for these videos.

I'm in Liverpool for a stag do this weekend and I'm hoping to see many barefoot women! I will report back on Monday!

Posted by: Duffman847 Jun 9 2022, 07:27 PM
QUOTE (Maverick @ Jun 9 2022, 01:33 PM)
Thanks Shifter and Mike. I'm enjoying our shared enthusiasm for these videos.

I'm in Liverpool for a stag do this weekend and I'm hoping to see many barefoot women! I will report back on Monday!

Concert square and Matthew st are the big ones, but they get tasty after about 1am if ya know what I mean. But you will 101% see at least ten barefoot girls on the night. Guaranteed.

Clubs don't allow barefoot dancing but that hasn't stopped some ladies. The dirt from just five minutes of bump and grind, with god knows what shite adhering to those sticky floors is fucking indescribable biggrin.gif Outside is where it's at though. No doubt.

That said, for every barefoot girl stumbling with heels in hand and sporting luscious pitch-black soles there are about five brawls - usually coked up / roided natives vs pissed stag dos from Chester or north wales or various parts of Lancashire.

Albert Docks you get the least trouble but also the least barefoot women. Plus its expensive AF. You'll pay about ten quid for a cocktail in some places there!

Kebab places (especially bold st and slater st) are fucking gold. The floors are coated in grime, and it's even possible to see dirty footprints, which is fucking ace! If you can't get a a few sighters there then consider yourself extremely unlucky.

Again though, kebab places get punchy when the clubs throw out. Especially in Liverpool.

Amazed I survived my student days there biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I felt 18 again just typing all that.

Posted by: Mike123 Jun 10 2022, 04:32 PM
Brilliant guidance and descriptions Duffman and Maverik, you MUST git your camera phone out and get some captures. And post them. Here smile.gif
Mike123.
PS just arrived in a rural town in the north east to find quite a posh girl meeting her two friends off the London train who was barefoot. Clearly had driven there sans shoes and was helping them load their luggage into the boot. Welcome to The North

Posted by: Maverick Jun 13 2022, 09:49 AM
So, I got back from Liverpool yesterday. I had a few sightings but not as many as I would have liked. There were so many flip flops everywhere.

Unfortunately I was unable to get any footage. It's hard to get your phone out to film subtly when you're with a group of mates! It's also hard to find an excuse to wander off and go searching.

Posted by: Mike123 Jun 13 2022, 11:07 AM
I hate this trend towards taking along flip-flops. Obviously it means we get fewer barefoot girls but it also speaks to a 'sensible' attitude which, to be honest, would put me off these women - even if I were 30 years younger and in the dating game.
Much prefer the girl who just carelessly removes the heels and be damned.
At least you has some sightings, Maverick and thanks for eporting back as promised.
A Travels latest two films are disappointingly free of barefoot girls (bar one or two peripheral sightings).
At least we have material to trawl, though.
To quote Shaw Taylor from Police 5, "Keep 'em peeled"
Mike123.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Jun 14 2022, 01:20 AM
I don't mind girls who carry flip-flops, I hate heels tho

Posted by: Mike123 Jun 14 2022, 08:38 AM
But TWRS1999, heels come off, flip flops don't.
And if the heels come off and there's no flip flops around we get what we all want: barefoot girls.
Ergo, I hate flip flops.
I don't understand your perspective, though.
Mike123

Posted by: TWRS1999 Jun 15 2022, 04:42 AM
Flip flops look cute on women. Heels don’t

Posted by: Mike123 Jun 15 2022, 04:10 PM
A curious view indeed, in my view, but there you go.

Yesterday's Manchester Streetsnaps has - again - something for everybody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R9Vy8nJRlo

Enjoy.

Mike123

Posted by: Jdvs1234 Jun 18 2022, 02:28 PM
As much as I hate cigarette smoke, smoking in clubs back in the day made for some insanely black feet, saw plenty of that when I worked in bars and clubs.

love this content though! smile.gif

Posted by: Mike123 Jul 1 2022, 12:55 PM
Things are getting even better here guys.

There's another new channel devoted to late night city walking films in the UK, mostly Manchester but other cities too.

It's UK Nightlife 4K and there's an example below. Check out 10.45 for example but there are earlier examples.

Like the others it takes time and patience to trawl through and find the 'good bits' but if you like this sort of thing here's another trove to dive into.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf02G08XyTU

Mike123.

PS. I've been on at Paul for YEARS to do night time shoots. Here's evidence that they are possible and glorious.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Jul 1 2022, 06:29 PM
Nighttime shoots are usually pretty good

Posted by: Jdvs1234 Jul 5 2022, 01:21 PM
anyone have any luck with the Vegas night walk videos?

Posted by: TWRS1999 Jul 5 2022, 09:57 PM
I tried to watch some of those nighttime in Manchester videos and I got pretty bored pretty quick tbh

Nighttime videos work best when there's a particular focus on someone

Posted by: Mike123 Jul 8 2022, 05:17 PM
I hear what you say, TWRS1999, they do take a lot of time to watch and find nuggets. The filmers are not part of our fraternity so frustratingly, they often ignore the barefoot sightings. It's like watching a gold prospecter chuck the nuggets away and keep the mud. Crazy.
Mike123.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Jul 8 2022, 09:42 PM
I recently saw a reddit post on r/footfetishtalks asking what people thought of barefooter girls and I was like the only one who had something positive to say. Even in our own community the best stuff gets ignored. (Even the "dirty sole" fans [I use that description loosely] aren't much better about it)

Posted by: Mike123 Jul 11 2022, 10:59 AM
Just goes to show that even our little corner of weirdness is very fragmented. We must struggle on together smile.gif
Mike123.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Jul 15 2022, 03:25 AM
On a similar note. I’ve seen a lot of self professed “dirty feet lovers” who don’t actually like dirty feet, but rather sweaty feet / smelly feet and don’t know the difference between the terms, or their liking doesn’t go any further than the worlds thinnest layer of dust or a couple little dirt specs… and I find it to be quite annoying. To be honest, this message board is probably the only foot fetish community I don’t hate at this point. It’s not filled with creeps or only fans models, but actual genuine fans of subject matter.

Posted by: shifter Jul 24 2022, 06:16 PM
i totally agree, i dont think that sweaty and smelly feet does have anything in common with dirty feet at least to my understanding.. they are quite the opposite!
i´m not a fan of sweaty smelly feet at all

back to the topic, i havnt watched the candids videos for quite a while now, i think i will check back in fall when temperatues are getting lower again and check for barefoot nightlife girls :-)

Posted by: Mike123 Jul 25 2022, 12:57 PM
Couple of doozies for you to be getting on with....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hk8h_IPStc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzEOx-q9VQk

What I love about these is the trash on ther streets and how our heroines walk straight through it.

Enjoy.

Mike123.

Posted by: shifter Jul 25 2022, 08:07 PM
thanks mike123! i´m going to watch these later on tonight
the streets there are looking super-filthy smile.gif

Posted by: Maverick Jul 26 2022, 04:11 PM
QUOTE (Mike123 @ Jul 25 2022, 12:57 PM)
Couple of doozies for you to be getting on with....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hk8h_IPStc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzEOx-q9VQk

What I love about these is the trash on ther streets and how our heroines walk straight through it.

Enjoy.

Mike123.

You beat me to it Mike. Two fine videos. This channel has really delivered lately and it's nice to see the enthusiasm for barefoot girls in the comments

Posted by: Mike123 Jul 28 2022, 03:55 PM
yes, bang on; there's a few of us out there which is good to see.
Mike123.

Posted by: Maverick Aug 3 2022, 08:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzJPMpqUg3M

Streetsnaps delivers again

Posted by: shifter Aug 5 2022, 05:39 PM
thats a good one, thanks maverik!

Posted by: Mike123 Aug 6 2022, 10:43 AM
Yes, you beat me to it this time, Maverik, this is a great one.

Also good is this guy (below) but it can be hit and miss.

The opened couple of seconds of this one is good if you like - as we all do - to see girls go bartefoot in the rain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmEdxJzOaWI

There's more from him but you have to do a lot of sifting, as with all walking videos from non-believers.

Great thing is, he delivers daily, like the milkman.

Mike123.

Posted by: Mike123 Sep 21 2022, 05:03 PM
check out the girl in blue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDpD6Eu4alY

Mike123

Posted by: thebfmania Sep 21 2022, 08:04 PM
QUOTE (Mike123 @ Sep 21 2022, 05:03 PM)
check out the girl in blue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDpD6Eu4alY

Mike123

Wow, just wow!!! What an amazing find, Mike. The girl is hot nonetheless.

Posted by: shifter Sep 22 2022, 05:38 PM
great find mike!! thanks for sharing!!

Posted by: Mike123 Oct 4 2022, 08:54 AM
Check out this one, from 5.30 to 6.15.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYUGayAFUco

It's a wet night in Manchester in early October. Three of them barefoot with one lucky guy. And I bet he didn't even appreciate it.

I say again, we need one of our own fraternity to go out and make these films so they focus on what's important.

Mike123.

Posted by: shifter Oct 4 2022, 07:46 PM
thanks mike, thats a great scene!
i´m sure he didnt appreciate it, or maybe? hmm wink.gif

Posted by: shifter Nov 5 2022, 04:41 PM
the latest halloween episodes from Streetsnaps4k did contain quite lots of barefoot content, but nothing special in particular to share here i´m afraid.

Posted by: Mike123 Nov 14 2022, 02:22 PM
The only thing I've seen recently is this clip below that gives any real length of exposure to barefoot girls: check out between around 19 and 21 minutes. At one point our girl seems to show off her soles to her shod friends as they remark on her lack of shoes. Well done to the filmer for focussing on this group for a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgh5Oa54VhU

Most of these walking videos catch only a glimpse of barefooters and completely fail to see any significance or appeal in them and so wheel the camera away when we're all shouting at the screen to focus and linger on the barefoot girl.

You're right about Streetsnaps who seems now almost perversely to turn away from any barefoot girls but there are so many UK and other city nightlife walking videos that it can take hours to trawl through. It's sometimes rewarding but is very much like prospecting for gold; hours of searching for the odd nuggest. Anyway, I'll post any really good stuff here.

Mike123.

Posted by: shifter Nov 16 2022, 08:41 PM
thats a nice section, thanks for the link and time-stamp mike123

Posted by: Mike123 Dec 20 2022, 02:22 PM
OK, a couple for you to be getting on with.

First, from Glasgee

from around 1.50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfZn83ml8h8

...and from Manchester

at around 1.20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgV2Su7hNto

True to form, these guys fail to realise the GOLD they've just unearthed and blithely ignore it and carry on looking the wrong way. Still, it's good while it lasts but utterly exasperating for those of us in the brotherhood.

There are so many of these type of channels now, sadly none of them run by one of us. Gap in the market, guys, if anyone fancies it?

Mike123.

Posted by: shifter Dec 20 2022, 08:50 PM
nice finds mike, but the cameraman, doh.. such a failure
but impressive still, barefoot in cold december!!

here is also one, on a wet manchester evening in december around 09:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3m2M32YCLc

Posted by: Mike123 Dec 21 2022, 04:42 PM
Yes, that IS a good one, Shifter. But again, come one, let's follow them for a bit!

New Year often throws up some good barefoot girl action so roll on the 31st.

Happy Christmas all

Mike123

Posted by: shifter Dec 26 2022, 07:25 PM
not really good stuff, but here are some sightings from the latest clips:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjOBs8YfDug
2:15 short barefoot sighting
6:05, not barefoot but a girl rubbing her right foot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVeLLPX-8Es
05:16, barefoot girl waiting in the line

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=164XwgEThvU
none

Posted by: Mike123 Jan 19 2023, 10:54 AM
OK, there's been a few decent sightings in many of these sort of films recently - there are so many now it's hard to keep up.

But this one is worthy of attention. Check out the girl in jeans at 5.48. Wow, but what was the guy filming thinking of not looking DOWN when he passed her by a few moments later? So frustrating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GpJf-PF2oI

You just want to grab the camera off these people and show them the way.

Enjoy.

Mike123.

Posted by: Mike123 Feb 1 2023, 03:58 PM
OK, this is too good to let slip by, as the Pointer Sisters once sang.

Check out the girl at 1.58 and 10.36.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o95I1D1TtEU

She is definitley not carrying any shoes and neither do I see any of her male friends carrying them for her in either sighting.

Pure gold. Of course, the cameraman pays her little heed. Craziness.

I love this stuff even if it is a niche within a niche.

Mike123.

Posted by: Maverick Feb 3 2023, 04:45 PM
I really do admire your patience Mike. I kind of gave up with this videos a while back. Thank you for keeping this thread alive

Posted by: Mike123 Feb 4 2023, 10:15 AM
They just keep on coming, guys......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPqW1CqbgNs

Just a pity the guy can't focus his camera better but at least he points it in the rigfht direction.

Enjoy.

Mike123.

Posted by: Jdvs1234 Feb 18 2023, 02:13 PM
what we need is someone to do "London underground at night" there's got to be drunk barefoot girls getting on the tube.

Posted by: shifter Feb 18 2023, 07:15 PM
london underground is a great idea.

now that its almost summer again in manchester (+6°C) lol, more barefoot sightings:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzIwiOP587Q
one at 7:00 starting taking her shoes off and a nice and long one around 4:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f8B2kx6CEc
3:30
6:50
9:00
13:22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3p7riAwdGE
this one is still from cold december, 1°C in Liverpool, one barefoot girl at around 10.00

Posted by: TWRS1999 Feb 18 2023, 07:22 PM
QUOTE (Jdvs1234 @ Feb 18 2023, 07:13 AM)
what we need is someone to do "London underground at night" there's got to be drunk barefoot girls getting on the tube.

When I was on tour with my favourite Canadian band in January. at the Cumberland show I got to see a drunk barefoot girl during the first opening act. She only took her shoes off for a few minutes, probably just to cool off for a sec, but that's something lol

Posted by: shifter Feb 18 2023, 07:30 PM
wow, thats cool, especially considering the canadian temperatures in winter

Posted by: TWRS1999 Feb 18 2023, 09:59 PM
Unsurprisingly no dirt on her soles seeing as it was inside for a few minutes

I kicked my shoes off for the show and the floor was cold

Posted by: Steve Mar 16 2023, 04:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JStrtzKt2L0

Nice few seconds starting at 5-02

Posted by: Mike123 Mar 18 2023, 09:38 AM
This is great, thanks. I wasn't aware of this channel even though there are so many of them now. The film quality is brilliant and the great thing here is that it's not a 'walking' camera so we're able to stay with our subject for longer with a proper focus.

Check these two out too. Not the same focus but still grear captures.

This one from around 9.19 for a few valuable seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL2T6m0JarY

And this one from around 23 seconds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp4pcSnIHcY

Unlime the London scenes which are typically of highly dressed up women, the Liverpool ones are of less polished girls, and the streets are grimy and covered in fast food detritus. Wonderful.

As I've siad before, finding these clips is like prospecting for gold....but the nuggets are fantastic because they're real.

Mike123.

Posted by: DG2001 Mar 19 2023, 03:48 AM
Cool! Great findings, thanks a lot for sharing.

Posted by: Mike123 Mar 22 2023, 11:24 AM
OK, guys, check out the first couple of minutes of this. Pure gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsjVSwJDq5g

Mike123

Posted by: mwitt Mar 28 2023, 06:26 PM
Another pure gold clip in London, 17th March 2023:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xay8n7q2sE0

Check 1:14-1:31; 3:15-3:24; 5:19-5:31; 8:22-8:34

And another one in London:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWlzd9ssAIU

Check 0:50-0:55; 1:17-1:33; 4:25-4:32

And another one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeRO7E2Xaw4

Check 3:07-3:18

Posted by: DG2001 Mar 30 2023, 02:40 PM
Great findings, thanks for sharing guys!

Posted by: Steve Apr 1 2023, 08:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjak1zrR0Yk

0:48 and a quick glimpse at 5:16

Posted by: TWRS1999 Apr 2 2023, 04:29 AM
YouTube algorithm suggested this. It's not Manchester but it's still the UK, had a barefoot girl in the thumbnail. Didn't watch it but figured someone here might like it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcFfY1CaKLc

Posted by: mwitt Apr 5 2023, 05:30 PM
London: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOvlwhAzTac

Check 4:01-4:16

Posted by: Maverick Apr 12 2023, 07:00 AM
This is rather good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3-Bd2qdcHc&t=241s

Posted by: Mike123 Apr 12 2023, 08:33 AM
Yes, this guy is brilliant. his picture and sound quality are second to none and he often focuses on barefoot girls. Others just tend to pass them by without a second glance, sadly. One to watch, definitley.

Mike123.

Posted by: Mike123 Apr 12 2023, 12:05 PM
Yes, this guy is brilliant. his picture and sound quality are second to none and he often focuses on barefoot girls. Others just tend to pass them by without a second glance, sadly. One to watch, definitley.

Mike123.

Posted by: Mike123 Apr 17 2023, 04:20 PM
Check this out from around 7.30 or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF-juKtPEVo

So nonchalant ..

These clips are out there if you search hard enough.

Mike123

Posted by: shifter May 11 2023, 08:07 PM
pure awesomeness:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRi3Ad9GWM0

Posted by: Mike123 May 16 2023, 01:10 PM
Yes, this guy is great. His sound quality and the way he focuses on specific people is brilliant.

I tell you, these films are the best source material out there. You just need to be patient and sift through a lot of mud before you get the gold.

Mike123.

Posted by: xgaiden May 18 2023, 06:56 AM
Great Video again from Manchester:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVj5fD2sitg&t

Posted by: Mike123 May 19 2023, 11:11 AM
Yes, these are great.

There's another recent one too that has some excellent sighting which our filmer actually focuses on, especially in the first half.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-TUJk3UXZ8

At around 12.30 secs it's hard to know where to look.

As I say, these are worth searching as what you get is the real deal.

I'm glad I've got some converts now.

Mike123.

Posted by: shifter May 21 2023, 02:01 PM
wow, yes, nice one!!

Posted by: Mike123 May 29 2023, 03:28 PM
Another one for you.

This guy's output blows hot and cold but he's nailed the camera angle in this one and looks down rather than up which gives people like us some really golden moments, especially just after 6 mins 30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldUopK3oj-I

I shall continue to trawl these films as a public servide to all of you who share my taste for this stuff.

As I say, we need one of our number to go out and make these films. Anyone based in the north west (of England) out there?

Mike 123

Posted by: TWRS1999 May 29 2023, 07:31 PM
Foot fetishism seems to be more popular in the UK than it is in North America I've noticed

Posted by: Mike123 May 30 2023, 06:04 PM
They're coming at you, guys.

Check this one out, so many sightings and the tough looking woman in white early in the film seems not be carrying any shoes let alone wearing any. She seems annoyed about something; maybe being denied entry to a club without shoes? Though I doubt it in the UK, not really a thing here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvUi0TX3V1s

Check out the girl at 13.40, just one of many superb examples in this film.

Enjoy.

Mike123.

Posted by: Mike123 May 31 2023, 04:45 PM
and another.....check out 1.00 minute. So confidently enters the bar barefoot, no issues...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCNibCp07OA

Check out just before 4 minutes too.

Nice.

Mike123.

Posted by: Jdvs1234 Jun 22 2023, 02:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qWIK_t93vE

a lot in this video!

Posted by: oldtom Jun 22 2023, 03:53 PM
QUOTE (Jdvs1234 @ Jun 22 2023, 02:21 PM)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qWIK_t93vE

a lot in this video!

At 4:00 filthy feet and not a flipflop in sight... biggrin.gif

Posted by: shifter Jul 13 2023, 04:18 PM
good one, lots of barefoot girls, but not any good sole shots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R1enAKGCVQ

Posted by: Mike123 Jul 14 2023, 09:23 AM
You got there ahead of me, Shifter. Was just about to post.
Mike123

Posted by: Mike123 Jul 17 2023, 11:06 AM
A new channel I'd not heard of before.

This film contains some nice scenes early on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7rvDMvOEgE

I'll post more as I find it as I explore his outout.

Mike123.

Posted by: shifter Jul 24 2023, 04:47 PM
thanks mike123
the last one i have watched were all with wet streets, so i have skipped those, haha :-)

these have been posted before, i went back to check them and couldnt believe my eyes how many views both got in the meanwhile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1r6VuE4qBM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVj5fD2sitg

Posted by: TWRS1999 Jul 24 2023, 06:50 PM
As expressed in the CF reviews I did, 9 times out of 10 rainy weather and barefooting suck together

Posted by: shifter Jul 24 2023, 09:03 PM
the only times i did see girls/women walking barefoot in the streets this year was only when it was pouring sad.gif

as many of you may know, i love toerings, but it seems they are really out of fashion at the moment in non fetish settings., when you watch the videos from this thread, i dont remember seeing a girl wearing a toering or even more, and also in real life, this year, i have not seen a single toering on somebodies feet yet.
In the foot fetish industry/amateur section though, there is hardly any model that does not wear any toerings, often they wear multiple, so at least they are delivering wink.gif

Posted by: TWRS1999 Jul 24 2023, 09:54 PM
Lots of mom looking women around here wear toe rings, they seem to only be popular with the generation that they originally became popular with. I wear a toe ring but that’s more of a fetish symbolic choice. Haven’t seen any barefoot girls yet this year besides myself. I’ve been barely wearing shoes this summer cuz it’s too hot out. Only CF rain set I love is Julia Weekend Barefoot Walk. The others range from okay to boring

Posted by: Mike123 Jul 26 2023, 10:13 AM
Interesting stuff on the wet weather thing, fellas. Personally, I love to see wet weather barefooters (andf dry of course). I realise that we miss the dirty soles but we get another dimension, especially when it's cold and wet as it is most often here in the UK.

All the filmers seem to be on holiday at the moment and very little new stuff is getting posted, though some post from overseas but it just not the same. There's nothing erotic in a barefoot girl on a Mediterainean beach.

I hope we get back to chilly grimy Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester and Newcastle soon as.

I'm so glad this thread has received so much traction.

Thanks, guys.

Mike123.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Jul 27 2023, 07:00 AM
I live in Canada so I've never gotten to experience the supposed 365 days of rain in the UK lol. Every British person I've ever met has mentioned the constant rain. Here it rains all winter and it's hotter the hell all summer. I pity those who live in the southern USA where it reaches over 100 F every day for the half the year.

Posted by: Mike123 Aug 3 2023, 11:12 AM
There's been a real dearth of content recently but this small but almost perfect film is a real welcome return. From Liverpool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnjeQSZLA1s

Love it.

Mike123.

Posted by: Mike123 Aug 5 2023, 03:57 PM
Here are two interesting films, both filmed on the same night by two different channels featuring a lot of the same barefoot girls. Looks like this was something of a classic evening in Manchester last weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys_ODjYzraE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl3Y7X6VkHg

Looks like the filmers are back from their summer trips to Ibiza and Magaluf and have returned to the streets of northern England where they do their best work.

Mike123.

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 6 2023, 09:56 AM
QUOTE (Mike123 @ Aug 3 2023, 11:12 AM)
There's been a real dearth of content recently but this small but almost perfect film is a real welcome return. From Liverpool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnjeQSZLA1s

Love it.

Mike123.

Hello there Mike123, I hope that you are doing well! smile.gif
As I explained in another thread, I have got more time on my hands to surf the web now (even though the reason is pretty sad), so I took some time to check the videos that you highlight in this thread.
You'll probably be amazed to read that, but.. I found them really exciting, and I think that I have "got your point" about the "real life thrill" in barefooting videos!!! smile.gif
I am actually a great fan of candid topless/nudist stuff, and a loyal subscriber to sites like https://beachsome.com/ and https://www.besttoplessbeach.com/home (whose days are sadly counted because of the new policy of major credit card companies towards adult sites).
I have come to the conclusion that the "thrilling mechanism" behind the candid barefooting videos that you highlight in this thread is exactly the same as the one of "candid topless/nudist beach" ones: "ordinarily attractive" girls and women "spied" while they do something that is exciting for the viewer.
Of course usually I have too little time on my hands to watch countless candid UK (or whichever other country's) nightlife videos (especially if they are shaky), to spot the few seconds when a barefooting beauty pops in sight.. but videos like this one have a very high "female barefooting density", are filmed decently, and in a nutshell.. I find them absolutely exciting! smile.gif
I have always been a huge fan of naturally busty UK girls and women of all ages that strut their bouncy and/or saggy bazoombas on the beaches.. but I think that I have to study the subject of UK barefooting beauties more in depth during these holidays! wink.gif
All the best from Italy! smile.gif

Posted by: shifter Aug 6 2023, 04:12 PM
thanks for the links mike, these were great
the most recent one from "City Life" also hat some great moments, i´m always amazed by the clear image quality at his night-shots videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcocvRlw3XA

@feetosopher
i´m suprised but happy to read you enjoy this type of content now too, it can be a little bit timeconsuming though.

i´m fan of nude and topless candid content for sure too, thanks for those 2 links, i will check them out as well :-)

enjoy your holidays!!

Posted by: Mike123 Aug 7 2023, 11:02 AM
A note to The Feetosopher:

Thanks so much for your gracious note. I'm so pleased we can put our differences behind us. It has sometimes felt like an argument between The Judean People's Front and The People's Front of Judea; two factions with the same ultimate aim.

I'm so pleased too that you appreciate the films that I've been posting on this thread. The key thing for me is and has always been that thrse girls are batrefoot not because anyone has paid them but because they want to be - even if it's because of painful heels. The most exciting are those who appear at least not to be holding any shoes and - we can dream - have either lost, abandoned or simply left them at home. When you consider the crowds and the grime and sometimes the cold of the conditions, this is truly admirable behaviour. The most frustrating thing is that none of our filmers seem to appreciate these heroines and will wheel away at the sight of them. As I've often said, we need one of the brotherhood to take to the streets of our northern cities and do some films with our tastes in mind. There seems to be plenty of raw material to feast on.

Anyway, thanks again for your kind note, Mr F. I shall post whenever such material presnts itself.

Mike123.

Posted by: jwiggum2002 Aug 8 2023, 01:43 PM
Thanks for alerting me to these types of videos Mike, I have been watching them on YouTube for few.months and there are some corkers there!

As a Manchester resident you do occasionally get to see this happening out there in the wild!

Posted by: Mike123 Aug 9 2023, 10:25 AM
Thanks, jwiggum2002; well, I'm actually a resident of London but I've been to Manchester a few times recently for work and true enough, you can't leave your hotel in the city centre without seeing a barefoot girl or two; it's a wonderland. I've not been out in Liverpool but that looks at least as good. I think to be honest any city outside of London is a treat on a weekend evening for shoeless girls, especially later on. And time of year makes no differende whatsoever, which adds another dimension.
Thanks to our film-making friends, we get to see all the delights as if we're there. I just WISH they shared our tastes; they might linger a bit longer on the good bits then.
So glad people are enjoying these posts and I'll post any real doozies I see.
Mike123.

Posted by: Mike123 Aug 9 2023, 01:44 PM
This latest film from this guy is a classic in two ways. 1. It has loads of barefoot girl sightings - early on in the film and then again notably at 27.20 (she's not even carrying shoes). 2. it's also a classic in the way the filmer frustratingly seems not to understand the gold he's presented with and turns away either prematurely or wheels straight past our heroines. Unfathomable.

Anyway enjoy. It's a long one and most of the sighting are contained in the first half of the film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIUlzaFfBUc

Mike123

Posted by: shifter Aug 13 2023, 02:27 PM
thank you for this one mike, and also the timestamp around 27:20
i love it when they do not even carry shoes in their hands.. they might have lost them somewhere biggrin.gif

Posted by: TWRS1999 Aug 13 2023, 07:48 PM
QUOTE (shifter @ Aug 13 2023, 07:27 AM)
i love it when they do not even carry shoes in their hands.. they might have lost them somewhere biggrin.gif

Or didn't have them to begin with. That's what I'd prefer to assume

Posted by: Duffman847 Aug 13 2023, 08:48 PM
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Aug 13 2023, 07:48 PM)

That's the dream ticket.

I refuse to believe that 30 September 2011 will go down as the last time I ever encountered a girl in a club who deliberately left her shoes at home.

Yes I even remember the date. I am literally rainman.

Her soles were absolutely pitch fucking black and I spotted her doing a pose but couldn't get a decent pic because of the crowd.

Posted by: shifter Aug 13 2023, 09:12 PM
thats some fantastic memories duffman

Posted by: TWRS1999 Aug 13 2023, 11:46 PM
QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Aug 13 2023, 01:48 PM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Aug 13 2023, 07:48 PM)

That's the dream ticket.

I refuse to believe that 30 September 2011 will go down as the last time I ever encountered a girl in a club who deliberately left her shoes at home.

Yes I even remember the date. I am literally rainman.

Her soles were absolutely pitch fucking black and I spotted her doing a pose but couldn't get a decent pic because of the crowd.

Recently I was barefoot all day at an outdoor music event. I’m the “roadie” for the band and when we left to drive an hour to the venue I realized I forgot my shoes so I just went barefoot for the day. Soles were dirtier than any CF models ever were

Posted by: Mike123 Aug 23 2023, 04:48 PM
We seem to be going througb a bit of a summer drought at the moment with many filmers apparently out of the country and sending back films from the likes of Ibiza, Tenerife and Magaluf....all the usual holiday spots. Not really to my tastes; all the girls wear trainers ironically when it's so hot out there.
So it's a relief to get a return to form from this guy who posted today. Only a couple of barefoot girls here but there is one that really took my interest. Check her out at around 8.20 to 8.38. I can't see that she's carrying any shoes which, if true, is a wonderful thought.
True to form our filmer seems not to understand what gold he's captured and easily lets her go. crazy.
Anyway, enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGW8v_5v7VE

Mike123.

Posted by: shifter Aug 23 2023, 05:24 PM
i´m too not a fan of the videos from ibiza,.....
thanks for this one, that a nice scene though and yes, she doesnt even carry shoes with her!! very nice!

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 25 2023, 04:40 PM
QUOTE (shifter @ Aug 6 2023, 04:12 PM)
@feetosopher
i´m suprised but happy to read you enjoy this type of content now too, it can be a little bit timeconsuming though.

i´m fan of nude and topless candid content for sure too, thanks for those 2 links, i will check them out as well :-)

enjoy your holidays!!

Well, if I had to check the vids for barefooting scenes myself, I would NEVER do that biggrin.gif .. but since Mike123 is so kind to do the tough job for us all.. I thought that it would have been rude towards him not to take even a look at the vids.
Also thanks to the very useful viewing instructions that Mike123 always provides, I found the experience definitely pleasant smile.gif
My holidays are now gone, sadly.. but many thanks for your good wishes! smile.gif
I hope that you enjoyed your holidays, amico.. ciao! smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 25 2023, 04:46 PM
QUOTE (Mike123 @ Aug 7 2023, 11:02 AM)
A note to The Feetosopher:

Thanks so much for your gracious note. I'm so pleased we can put our differences behind us. It has sometimes felt like an argument between The Judean People's Front and The People's Front of Judea; two factions with the same ultimate aim.

I'm so pleased too that you appreciate the films that I've been posting on this thread. The key thing for me is and has always been that thrse girls are batrefoot not because anyone has paid them but because they want to be - even if it's because of painful heels. The most exciting are those who appear at least not to be holding any shoes and - we can dream - have either lost, abandoned or simply left them at home. When you consider the crowds and the grime and sometimes the cold of the conditions, this is truly admirable behaviour. The most frustrating thing is that none of our filmers seem to appreciate these heroines and will wheel away at the sight of them. As I've often said, we need one of the brotherhood to take to the streets of our northern cities and do some films with our tastes in mind. There seems to be plenty of raw material to feast on.

Anyway, thanks again for your kind note, Mr F. I shall post whenever such material presnts itself.

Mike123.

You are most welcome, Mike123.. and I think that we should all be grateful to you for the dedication that you put into searching the tube for these videos, checking their content, and providing us all with very useful viewing instructions! smile.gif
Yes, sadly I saw that the dudes filming these videos are not into barefooting beauties at all.. they just happen to be in sight in the videos.. we would surely start to chase them immediately, instead! biggrin.gif
All the best from Italy! smile.gif

Posted by: shifter Aug 25 2023, 05:40 PM
we surely would start to chase them :-)

i´m also amazed that in these locations people dont seem to mind they are beeing filmed, that is so very different to for example, cities in austria.

i also dont want to waste too much time when watching these videos, so what i do is i download them, and then watch them in fast forward (2-3sec steps with cursor left and reght) and rush through the videos, if there are good scenese i will cut them using the programm "cutless" and i only keep the interesting scenes.

Posted by: Mike123 Aug 27 2023, 10:20 AM
Another one for you, this time from Manchester. Again, though, while our filmer captures a good number of barefoot gilrs, he doesn't stay with them for long.

The first comes at around 2.30 and she's well into her 40s which, I must admit, I find far more attractive than the youngsters - but that's my age I guess.

The next at 3.48, then again at 4.33 and at 7.55 we have the act of heel removal. And again at 9.00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx9G3OmgI44

Enjoy,

Mike123.

Posted by: Maverick Sep 6 2023, 03:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahf39B4LpCY&t=54s

Some nice footage from 0:54. No sole shots unfortunately but I like how the women walk so confidently in bare feet. I can imagine this is something they do regularly on a night out!

Posted by: mwitt Sep 6 2023, 08:00 PM
Saturday Night in Manchester - September 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=holjRwpgkXk

Barefoot girls: 2:54-3:07; 4:14-4:28; 6:29-6:39; 6:48-6:54 smile.gif

Posted by: mwitt Sep 6 2023, 08:14 PM
Saturday Night In Manchester, September 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eud_h8gBfVI

Barefoot girls: 0:18-0:26; 1:27-1:39; 2:37-2:47; 5:48-5:55; 8:04-8:07 smile.gif

Posted by: mwitt Sep 6 2023, 08:40 PM
Saturday Night In Manchester (2023)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Let7azEnhu0

Barefoot girls: 0:46-0:56; 4:41-4:52; 8:16-8:42 smile.gif

Posted by: TWRS1999 Sep 6 2023, 09:34 PM
Was last Saturday national barefoot girls day or something?

Posted by: Maverick Sep 7 2023, 10:22 AM
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Sep 6 2023, 09:34 PM)
Was last Saturday national barefoot girls day or something?

If only that were an actual event!

Posted by: TWRS1999 Sep 7 2023, 06:09 PM
I’d attend and participate

Posted by: shifter Sep 10 2023, 12:30 PM
wow, thats alot! thank you very much!

Posted by: Mike123 Sep 13 2023, 09:28 AM
Good to see that others have kept the thread going while I've been away. Nice one. There's one or two good moments on here but my favourite is the closing scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufPn6RaDxbg

I love this stuff.

Mike123.

Posted by: shifter Sep 13 2023, 07:39 PM
the image quality on his( o her ?) videos is unrivaled
i really love the outfit of the girl on the left side at around 3:08 with the gray top, unfortunetly she is not barefoot, but nevertheless biggrin.gif

Posted by: mwitt Sep 16 2023, 07:23 AM
🇬🇧FIRST WEEKEND OF SEPTEMBER IN MANCHESTER (4K UHD)🇬🇧

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pILLvBPgTWg

Check here: 0:59-1:03; 3:31-3:36 and 3:41-3:48; 7:53-7:56 and 8:03-8:16; 11:21-11:25 and 11:37-11:40 and 12:28 smile.gif

Posted by: shifter Sep 17 2023, 02:43 PM
nice, thank you!!

Posted by: Mike123 Sep 20 2023, 08:27 AM
Some fine examples of barefoot girls in Leeds on this film.

I love to see the contrast between the 'sensible' girls who've taken flip-flops with them for when their heels hurt and our heroines who just go barefoot. Also love to see the contrast between the barefoot girl in a group of shod friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtAvcKoyKqk

This stuff just keeps coming but as I've said, we need one of our own to go out and make these fils with a laser-like focus on the barefoot girls.

Any UK based takers?

Mike123.

Posted by: shifter Sep 20 2023, 08:55 PM
i was actually the most surprised seeing someone with an Ozric Tentacles T-Shirt in this video (07:12), lol
but yeah, good barefoot scenes in this one!

Posted by: Mike123 Sep 27 2023, 08:38 AM
Another couple for you after what's been a fairly thin period.

This one from Manchester: there's good few sightings in this one but finally a filmer who focuses in on what we really want to see at 5.05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw6phrqb40A

This one too from Liverpool. It's a longer film so I'll give you the references. You want the opening shot, 15.23, 17.20, 25.31 and 26.05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGwoXRvo9_g

I actually prefer the Liverpool shoots. They're kind of grimier.

I shall continue to stay vigilant.

Mike123.

Posted by: Mike123 Sep 27 2023, 03:18 PM
Hard on the heels of the last two comes this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8egCUVmfoM

1.40 in particular where no shoes are visible.

Mike123.

Posted by: Mike123 Oct 2 2023, 09:34 AM
Another one, this time from Manchester.

Key timings are 38 seconds and 5.28. Nice long section at 38 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW6VXGjHXPM

Enjoy,

Mike123.

Posted by: shifter Oct 3 2023, 07:19 PM
oh, very nice! thanks mike! the dancing scene at the beginning was nice!

Posted by: Mike123 Oct 4 2023, 10:21 AM
Thanks, Shifter. Another one for you, this time from London....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvG4pUu-cwg

The really good stuff comes after about five minutes but this guy's films are really good anyway, just as photojournalism.

Mike123.

Posted by: shifter Oct 6 2023, 07:34 PM
yes, this one really contained lots of good scenes in the 2nd half

Posted by: Mike123 Oct 19 2023, 10:11 AM
Not sure if it's just my hopeful ears but at around 5.47 does the fuller figured barefoot girl in white tell the creepy guys, "I've got no shoes"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZWeysuA2zA

I don't see any shoes in evidence; neither she nor her two shod friends are carrying shoes. A truly superb moment if this is the real scenario.

Mike 123

Posted by: Mike123 Oct 23 2023, 10:34 AM
Can I direct you to 14.30 in this film: wonderful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VR9up4UBEs

Mike123.

Posted by: oldtom Oct 23 2023, 10:54 AM
A few Scouse lasses out in the wet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlMVDtk_bMQ

Posted by: oldtom Nov 1 2023, 10:07 AM

Halloween weekend in a wet London.

One well oiled and entirely shoeless lass at 4:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSqB30Sx02Y

Posted by: mwitt Nov 2 2023, 10:01 PM
Manchester Halloween Nightlife Madness 2023 - barefoot girls: 0:33-36 and the same girl again 2:51-54; 4:16-21; 6:18-20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv-rOl8Bz40

Posted by: Mike123 Nov 9 2023, 06:32 PM
Check out the first minute of this and just thank goodness he stayed with the shot. There's a cameo at 3.45 or so too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7VdOTHje0U

Enjoy.

Mike123.

Posted by: mwitt Nov 10 2023, 08:33 PM
Liverpool City England UK Nightlife 2023 - check barefoot beauty with red dress: 3:03-13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fV3qxF3EQk

Posted by: mwitt Nov 10 2023, 09:01 PM
MANCHESTER CITY UK NIGHTLIFE AFTER MIDNIGHT - barefoot girls: 4:21-24; 5:37-43; 5:52-55; 7:13-20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B29odfhF7c

Posted by: Mike123 Nov 13 2023, 10:38 AM
Check out our Manchester friends again from 7.39 - the last scene in the film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0WcSs8Prj0.

He pans left way too early for my money but we get a decent look anyway.

I'm so pleased so many others are scanning these films for great excerpts. keep it up fellas.

Mike123.

Posted by: Mike123 Nov 13 2023, 06:46 PM
....and another one which, to be honest has been stolen from other videos but has several barefoot girls featured. Most notably the girl at 6.30 who was born to be barefoot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cxSch-PSc4

Mike123

Posted by: mwitt Nov 16 2023, 06:09 PM
Saturday Night in Manchester - November 2023:
Beauty barefoot girls in the cold November night: 5:02-12; 5:12-22; 5:40-47 (Where are her shoes?) smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3czpTkrSAuU

Posted by: Mike123 Nov 16 2023, 06:20 PM
Yes, these are the best when there's no shoes apparent, mwitt.

I love these cold damp weather barefoot girl sighting and we could be in for five months of gold if our flimers focus on the right thing (which they rarely do).

Here's another for you. Check out 2.43. Shame he doesn't pan round and follow her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CLe8DhbnOw

Mike123.

Posted by: mwitt Nov 16 2023, 07:28 PM
LIVERPOOL CITY ENGLAND NIGHTLIFE 4AM AFTER PARTY

Barefoot girls walking on extremely dirty streets: 3:04-08 (two girls?); 3:38-54; 10:36-41; 10:53-56; 13:08-18; 15:39-50+15:56-16:03; 21:05-14; 23:14-24 (three beauties!); 27:17-20.
Wow, terrific video smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8q9MX6UTRs

Posted by: shifter Nov 16 2023, 09:46 PM
thanks for posting these!

Posted by: Mike123 Nov 17 2023, 07:04 PM
Yes, that was a good one, mwitt.

Hard on its heels I have another for you. Check out the girl at 3.09 crossing the road. I can't see her carrying any shoes, not does her friend have hold of any. If you look, her sokes are filthy as if she's been barefoot for ages. Again, WHY dis the filmer not follow her across the road?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etZaq5yOgZo

Keep them coming, guys.

Mike123.

Posted by: mwitt Nov 17 2023, 11:25 PM
QUOTE (mwitt @ Nov 16 2023, 07:28 PM)
LIVERPOOL CITY ENGLAND NIGHTLIFE 4AM AFTER PARTY

Barefoot girls walking on extremely dirty streets: 3:04-08 (two girls?); 3:38-54; 10:36-41; 10:53-56; 13:08-18; 15:39-50+15:56-16:03; 21:05-14; 23:14-24 (three beauties!); 27:17-20.
Wow, terrific video smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8q9MX6UTRs

Another video from the same night:

LIVERPOOL CITY ENGLAND NIGHTLIFE 4AM

Barefoot girls walking on extremely dirty streets: 0:03-11 (three beauties); 1:59-2:16 and 2:30-42 (two beauties); 5:10-16; 12:37-54 and 14:17-37; 17:53-18:12 (two beauties); 18:52-19:13 (two beauties); 23:43-47; 24:40-25:08 smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyjmwTfxIp0

Posted by: mwitt Dec 3 2023, 01:02 PM
Liverpool Nightlife England UK 2023 - for barefoot girls check: 0:41-43; 1:08-47; 2:05-12; 2:50-55; 3:17-24 and 9:03-09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygK9IuBh1-Y

Posted by: Mike123 Dec 3 2023, 08:19 PM
You got there ahread of me mwitt. Yes, one of his better films, this.
M123

Posted by: mwitt Dec 6 2023, 08:35 PM
Liverpool City Nightlife 2023 England UK - 2 amazing girls: 1:06-12; 2:10-17 smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfmxcQ_E004

Liverpool City England Nightlife 2023 - barefoot beauties: 0:28-45 (girl N1); 0:59-1:05 and 1:16-20; 7:20-23 again N1; 10:45-11:03 again N1; 14:28-34 smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VR9up4UBEs

Posted by: Mike123 Dec 7 2023, 11:02 AM
Yes, this is one of his better films, I agree. In fact I highlighted the last girl in red in a post on October 23rd but well done for giving us the codes to the other sightings.

These films have dropped off in frequency lately but there's still some coming out. The trouble is there's a few channels re-posting stuff and promoting it as their own, often claiming it's a different city. It's plain theft and it's not as good as the original as the images are reversed and magnified making for less definition.

I hope the original filmers get back out there seriiusly soon.

Mike123.

Posted by: Mike123 Dec 18 2023, 02:38 PM
Not much going on currently but here's one from a newish source. Check it out from 6.00 to 6.30. Just wish he'd turned around once he'd gone past

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKT3n-UxraM

Also, same channel, check out, again from around 6.30 after the girl eating the horrible takeaway has said goodbye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3IEufoaKVw

I just hope our filmers are out on New Year'#s Eve capruring loads of barefoot girls in northern English cities.

Mike123

Posted by: DG2001 Dec 18 2023, 10:05 PM
Good findings Mike, thanks for sharing!

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 19 2023, 12:24 AM
I imagine it’ll be a bit cold to go barefoot in NYE. November is the furthest I’ve gotten in terms of cold times personally, maybe I’m just a pussy idk

Posted by: mwitt Dec 20 2023, 09:27 PM
Manchester Nightlife After Midnight- December 2023 - brave barefoot girls walking on cold streets: 1:18-26; and the amazing girl in black dress: 3:22-26, 5:30-33, 7:33-46, 9:07-22; Enjoy smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUHHcPtmXkc

Posted by: oldtom Dec 21 2023, 12:49 PM
QUOTE (mwitt @ Dec 20 2023, 09:27 PM)
Manchester Nightlife After Midnight- December 2023 - brave barefoot girls walking on cold streets: 1:18-26; and the amazing girl in black dress: 3:22-26, 5:30-33, 7:33-46, 9:07-22; Enjoy smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUHHcPtmXkc

wow... ohmy.gif best sighting of the year!

Posted by: shifter Dec 21 2023, 08:45 PM
oh nice, these were amazing!

for me its like, the colder the season. the better!!

thanks for posting these, also extra thanks for the time-locators

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 21 2023, 10:01 PM
I generally have always liked the colder months more just because it’s night time longer, I must be a vampire or something

Posted by: Mike123 Dec 23 2023, 12:26 PM
I found this channel on my digital travels which features Blackpool, a depressing place indeed, but occasionally this guy will capture the odd barefoot girl. I realise this clip might be a bit niche even by our standards but we get seven minutes at the beginning of the film. I just wish he'd filmed the couple for longer as they walked away. Knowing the shoe wouldn't go on means this woman spent the evening barefoot.....in Blackpool.....in December. Something to celebrate indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltPP9AxqMrc

There are other films in which barefoot girls appear but as per usual our man makes nothing of them. Such a shame.

Mike123.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 23 2023, 10:08 PM
QUOTE (Mike123 @ Dec 23 2023, 05:26 AM)
There are other films in which barefoot girls appear but as per usual our man makes nothing of them. Such a shame.

Mike123.

Probably just doesn’t have a foot fetish is all

Posted by: mwitt Jan 1 2024, 01:13 PM
Happy New Year! smile.gif
See more amazing clips with brave barefoot girls walking on cold streets:

(4k) Manchester UK December 2023 Saturday Party Girls: 2:10-15 and 8:16-20; 3:07-17 and 5:12-20;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WBzEsyEwy4

Manchester UK Christmas NIGHTLIFE 2023 - Lots of Ladies! - 1:52-2:00 and second girl 2:00; 6:18-21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIfyii-4l1o

MANCHESTER CITY UK NIGHTLIFE WALK DECEMBER - 2023: 1:52-2:02; 5:56-6:00; 8:27-30; 9:36-43; 13:08-11; 14:41-48; 27:15-28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=439FfwsH1tA

Posted by: Mike123 Jan 1 2024, 02:14 PM
Thanks for posting. There captures are often prime examples of where our filmer completely fails to capitalise on the gold he has unearthed, turning the wrong way almost at every turn. I wish I could walk alongside them, and 'guest edit' their filming as they go.

I was out last night, New Years Eve, in a major English city but failed to spot any barefroot girls, sadly.

Let's hope our filmers all had better luck and pointed their cameras in the right direction.

Mike123

Posted by: Mike123 Jan 1 2024, 05:15 PM
Can you BELIEVE this missed opportunity at 19.45?!

Symptomatic of all I was talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeS-9XvmZM8

Just hold back a little and follow for around 10 minutes or so. Do not overtake.

Mike123.

Posted by: mwitt Jan 2 2024, 10:02 PM
QUOTE (Mike123 @ Jan 1 2024, 05:15 PM)
Can you BELIEVE this missed opportunity at 19.45?!

Symptomatic of all I was talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeS-9XvmZM8

Just hold back a little and follow for around 10 minutes or so. Do not overtake.

Mike123.

Please check for other barefoot girls in this clip: 3:26-30; 19:08-10; 20:49-56; 27:31-32;

Posted by: mwitt Jan 3 2024, 08:54 PM
LIVERPOOL CITY NEW YEARS EVE NIGHTLIFE AFTER - check 20:38-42 and 2 brave barefoot girls 47:56-48:00 smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIDo91hSlP4

Posted by: mwitt Jan 6 2024, 01:45 PM
LIVERPOOL CITY NEW YEARS EVE NIGHTLIFE - check 0:34-49; 11:49-12:01; 17:21-27; 18:00; 22:00-06; 25:28-34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esgq2X7UHzo

Posted by: mwitt Jan 6 2024, 02:29 PM
NIGHTLIFE NEW YEARS EVE 2024 - LIVERPOOL 3AM STYLE - UK ENGLAND - check 1:26-29 and 1:34-35; 9:58-10:02;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKFUJI7n9Ok

NEW YEARS EVE 2024 NIGHT OUT - FASHION TRENDS - LIVERPOOL NIGHTLIFE - check 4:51-56; 14:20-23; 14:25-30;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLoGEWkxP6g

Posted by: Mike123 Jan 6 2024, 04:32 PM
You beat me to it, mwitt.

Sadly the second girl in the first film is later caught putting her shoes back on which is a disappointment.

I'm surprised we've had nothing from any Manchester filmers for NYE. There's still time, I guess but they're usually pretty quick off the blocks with posting.

Mike123.

Posted by: Mike123 Jan 6 2024, 04:36 PM
Actually, there's this too at 47.57 - right at the end of a film I was giving up hope on. Two barefoot girls together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIDo91hSlP4

M.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Jan 8 2024, 04:42 AM
I found a subreddit about this sort of thing https://www.reddit.com/r/barefootnightout/s/cH6aPr9PXD not a niche I’m particularly interested in but most of y’all will probably like it

Posted by: Mike123 Jan 8 2024, 01:52 PM
Wow, yes, this is brilliant, TWRS1999, thanks. This is exactly my niche.
Mike123.

Posted by: Duffman847 Jan 9 2024, 01:36 PM
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Jan 8 2024, 04:42 AM)
I found a subreddit about this sort of thing https://www.reddit.com/r/barefootnightout/s/cH6aPr9PXD not a niche I’m particularly interested in but most of y’all will probably like it

Excellent stuff. I'd wager that a lot of these were lifted from those youth-shaming Daily Mail articles you always get around new years, aintree races, halloween, xmas etc. Too many women carrying heels though.

What we REALLY need, is a sense of narrative. We need an actual story/video series where a woman CHOOSES to leave her shoes at home and go barefoot for an entire night in pubs, clubs, bars etc. And we see the end result.

With (as Mike says) maybe a couple of shod friends to really emphasise her barefootedness. Just as long as they don't ruin it with mindless twerking halfway through their second glass of prosecco.

A kind of example: https://www.flickr.com/photos/30923760@N06/

Posted by: TWRS1999 Jan 9 2024, 08:12 PM
QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Jan 9 2024, 06:36 AM)
Too many women carrying heels though.

What we REALLY need, is a sense of narrative. We need an actual story/video series where a woman CHOOSES to leave her shoes at home and go barefoot for an entire night in pubs, clubs, bars etc. And we see the end result.

Agree you there

Never been a fan of the girls carrying shoes around it makes it seem like they’re just cooling down a second and will put their heels back on in due time

Posted by: Maverick Jan 10 2024, 04:29 PM
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Jan 8 2024, 04:42 AM)

Great find, this is definitely my kind of thing! Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrQBIfA4hPQ&t=2s - This is a pretty good channel for barefoot content. The clips are generally pretty short but barefoot girls appear in pretty much every video

Posted by: Mike123 Jan 10 2024, 05:56 PM
This is one of those parasite channels that simply posts stuff off other people's channels: none of it is his own material though it does act as a useful compilation source, I guess. One big clue is that he gets his cities wrong; he'll label Liverpool as Manchester or vice versa or mix up footage from both and other cities. He's a wrong 'un and should get out and shoot his own stuff.........but is probably based thousands of miles away from north west England.

Mike123.

Posted by: mwitt Jan 13 2024, 09:12 AM
Liverpool City UK England Nightlife - This lady was controlled by the police for some unknown reason:
Check 4:59-6:04. The arrested beauty is barefoot!
Check for other barefoot girls: 11:59-12:15; 13:03-13; 13:19-20; 13:30-37; 14:05-09; 15:05-12; 16:31-43; 20:44-57. Amazing video smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGOT4CcWaAg

Posted by: Jdvs1234 Jan 16 2024, 02:14 AM
might be a repost, but def my fav so far and worth a re-watch..,.

htps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzEOx-q9VQk

Posted by: Duffman847 Jan 18 2024, 04:57 PM
Since this is kind of turning into the official "barefoot girls clubbing" thread. I figured I'd just throw this down. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/H9TVaFEj8EU

Need to see filthy soles and some moves really, but it's a start.

Posted by: Mike123 Jan 19 2024, 10:52 AM
Yes, fair play, Duffman, nice one. It'd be good to see more of this stuff.
M123

Posted by: Mike123 Jan 30 2024, 02:10 PM
This is an old but recently re-posted clip. The first couple of minutes are pretty good and there's a couple more sightings later on in the film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5DNhQWWu6o

Makes it better knowing it was filmed in January. Anyone can go barefoot in the summer.

Mike123

Posted by: Mike123 Feb 3 2024, 02:58 PM
Some new material from this guy.

This is an epic long film but contains a few good clips, specifically, 3.00, 7.00, 11.00 and just before 28.00. There's also a nice passage of play from 36 minutes for 30 seconds or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDKm2IoyEWQ

More to come, I hope.

M123.

Posted by: mwitt Feb 3 2024, 04:56 PM
MANCHESTER CITY UK NIGHTLIFE - Many single and beautiful ladies! - short video, but check 0:03-10; 4:40-45; 5:09-15 (amazing girl); 6:08-13 (two girls)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzecEg2UtEY

Posted by: mwitt Feb 3 2024, 07:34 PM
Manchester CITY UK Nightlife After Midnight - Two ladies suddenly started fighting? - check 10:34-38; 13:09-15; 14:15-25; 14:25-37 (one shoe); 14:37-44 (two girls); 15:35-45; 17:07-14 Enjoy biggrin.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKdR5ecT6U4

Posted by: mwitt Feb 3 2024, 07:51 PM
LIVERPOOL CITY NIGHTLIFE - So many beautiful leggy ladies around every corner and interesting things - check 0:19-24; 3:31-37; 3:45-51; 6:40-41

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_L9a7Vinn4

Posted by: Mike123 Feb 4 2024, 04:43 PM
This guy's channel just takes stuff off other channels and posts it as his own.

I've seen ALL of these clips before on other channels.

That doesn't make them any less good but makes me feel sorry for the guys who got out there and did the original filming.

Some of this stuff is MONTHS old.

Anyway, guys, keep posting whether original or pirated.

M123.

Posted by: ZaneSGM Feb 5 2024, 04:27 AM
QUOTE (mwitt @ Feb 3 2024, 04:56 PM)
MANCHESTER CITY UK NIGHTLIFE - Many single and beautiful ladies! - short video, but check 0:03-10; 4:40-45; 5:09-15 (amazing girl); 6:08-13 (two girls)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzecEg2UtEY

The girl at 5:09 is truly amazing! Very much my type too. wub.gif It's really a shame the photographer didn't film her longer.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Feb 5 2024, 04:34 AM
Like I’ve said before. These filmer guys probably don’t have foot fetishes and just see her as some girl who’s so drunk she can barely walk properly

Posted by: mwitt Feb 17 2024, 05:58 AM
LIVERPOOL CITY CENTRE ENGLAND NIGHTLIFE 2024 - check this beauty on dirty street: 0:02-13; 0:44-49; 1:37-44; 5:46-51; and this one with dirty soles: 3:33-47; 4:09-15;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM4B-kWT8CQ

Posted by: Mike123 Feb 19 2024, 11:35 AM
Yes, this guy is on a roll at the moment.

He followed this film with these two featuring some great shots early on. I've not put time stamps since you only need to be patient for a few seconds to get the sightings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHY_lbqTxOI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlZ6trj3xYo

Great stuff.

M123.

Posted by: Mike123 Feb 19 2024, 11:51 AM
Also, this one: check out the girl from 26.18 waiting at the lights and again visible a few moments later, until she goes into the pub on the corner with her friend at 26.36.

I don't see any shoes but of course, as usual, our cameraman pays no attention to her at all and we're left to dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsuATjssDZg

M123.

Posted by: mwitt Feb 21 2024, 10:01 PM
Manchester Nightlife 2024 February - check 7:59-8:08 for 4 barefoot girls. You may see that only the girl with yellow dress don't have any shoes in her hands! I don`t see any possible second shoes in other girl or guy. She`s my favorite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVW6lA2izto

Posted by: Mike123 Feb 22 2024, 12:57 PM
Wow, mwitt, I can't believe I missed this. Well spotted. I thought I'd done pretty good audit of all these films but I missed one. You're right, the girl in yellow has no shoes with her, apparently. Looks like her friends are going barefoot in sympathy.
M123.

Posted by: mwitt Feb 24 2024, 07:06 AM
MANCHESTER UK NIGHTLIFE Walking Tour (4K UHD 60fps) - very short clip, but check 2:02-17 and 4:59-5:09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z96WRgp3Uo

Posted by: TWRS1999 Mar 2 2024, 01:58 AM
Saw some video called "Cambridge: The City Of Bare Feet"

Only one barefoot girl in the entire video, rest of it was just some guy filming random people around town.

Clickbait

Posted by: mwitt Mar 16 2024, 10:44 PM
LIVERPOOL NIGHTLIFE WALK - COLD SATURDAY NIGHT FASHION 2024 - check 0:00-26; 2:58-3:03 and 13:07-14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R67U-Z8Hczw

Posted by: Mike123 Mar 29 2024, 07:02 PM
After a couple of weeks where the whole nightlife filming fraternity seems to have been on a go-slow, check this out from around 24.48 to almost the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyReax9ZuGc

Well done to him for following her and not turning the other way as so many do.

M123.

Posted by: mwitt Apr 3 2024, 08:03 PM
MANCHESTER NIGHTLIFE DISTRICT 2:00 AM ENGLAND - 2024 MARCH - check 0:36-40 and 1:32-46 - brave girl with very dirty soles smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBBPamqMdlw

Posted by: shifter Apr 3 2024, 08:52 PM
thanks for all of those nice links and time-marks, i havnt watched them recently, so i have a few to catchup wink.gif

Posted by: mwitt Apr 4 2024, 09:11 PM
LIVERPOOL CITY UK NIGHTLIFE MARCH 2024. - check 11:36-42 for beauty barefoot girl smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iMdgCqCPHs

Posted by: Mike123 Apr 5 2024, 11:13 AM
Yes, I remember clocking this a few days ago. Such a shame he didn't stay with her for a bit, see where she went.

Any CF members live in the north west of England fancy buying one of these new fangled cameras and starting a nightlife channel for the likes of us?

M123.

Posted by: Mike123 Apr 17 2024, 01:51 PM
OK, guys, Grand National weekend often gives us a treat, though most women this year seem to have switched to flip flops after taking off their heels.

Here are two who didn't though, the latter not seeming to have any shoes with her.

Check out 7.45 to 8.10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALoNX_iQhT8

M123

Posted by: shifter Apr 17 2024, 06:47 PM
omg, so many flipflops, and most of them white.. i wonder if they gave them out to the girls after visiting the pubs?

the scene is cool, but unfortunately ends very abrupt

more nice ones at 18:12 and 19:17

Posted by: TWRS1999 Apr 18 2024, 06:55 AM
QUOTE (Mike123 @ Apr 17 2024, 06:51 AM)
most women this year seem to have switched to flip flops

About time

Posted by: Mike123 Apr 18 2024, 10:24 AM
Not with you TWRS1999. What CAN you mean? Flipflops are an outrage to all believers, surely?

What apostacy is this?

M123.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Apr 18 2024, 04:02 PM
They’re much sexier than heels to me

Posted by: Mike123 Apr 19 2024, 10:22 AM
Hmm, I see, fair enough: to each his own.

Anyway, here's another with some barefoot sightings in the second half: 5.05 to 5.25 being the most interesting. We initially see one barefoot and one shod girl talking. Moments later the shod girl is without any shoes and she's telling someone, "She asked for my shoes, I gave her my shoes". And then of course our filmer cuts to another shot.

This means, though, that throughout, there's been one pair of shoes getween two girls: fantastic thought. Pity the picture quality is pretty poor by competitor standards but still a good one.

See also 7.36 for a few seconds and around 9.00 until the end.

M123.

Posted by: mwitt Apr 19 2024, 04:09 PM
Liverpool Nightlife (Grand National) Ladies Day Night Out. - March 2024 - for barefoot girls walking on dirty streets check: 3:30-36; 11:14-44 and 12:16-54; 15:07-35 (girl with black dress); 17:58-18:21 (three girls); 18:56-19:59; 24:21-25 smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4MSzqC-Wgs

Posted by: Mike123 Apr 20 2024, 09:45 AM
Just realised I didn't put the link in my last post. Sorry. Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YweI7mUYhE

As I say around 5 mins 23 is what you want.

And nice one, mwitt

M123

Posted by: mwitt Apr 24 2024, 07:55 PM
Liverpool Nightlife : 2:00 AM England - 2024 UK [Saturday 20.04.2024] Part1 - for barefoot girls check: 10:39-11:14; 12:32-13:08 (two girls, one of them with very dirty soles); 13:26-46; 14:12-15; 16:40-54 smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB6tFv4fYcg

Posted by: Mike123 May 3 2024, 01:30 PM
This guy is starting to give us some good captures.

See 6.38 to 6.58 and 9.24 to 9.42.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHT7gdqyiBA

Some of the older channels seem to have stopped postiung while some new ones are popping up to replace them.

Seeing the relative popularity of this thread, I wonder CF hasn't tried to give us something similar with night shoots.

M123.

Posted by: TWRS1999 May 3 2024, 09:06 PM
QUOTE (Mike123 @ May 3 2024, 06:30 AM)

Some of the older channels seem to have stopped postiung while some new ones are popping up to replace them.

Seeing the relative popularity of this thread, I wonder CF hasn't tried to give us something similar with night shoots.

M123.

I don't think CF take suggestions from this forum anymore

Posted by: mwitt May 3 2024, 09:52 PM
QUOTE (Mike123 @ May 3 2024, 01:30 PM)

M123.

The link is broken!

Posted by: mwitt May 10 2024, 08:44 PM
LIVERPOOL CITY NIGHTLIFE DISTRICT 2:00 AM ENGLAND - 2024 - check 5:54-6:04 for 3 girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_DfTEqV-3c

Posted by: Mike123 May 13 2024, 01:34 PM
Check this out: 10.15 to 10.35.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vU2KBexLR8.

Also this at 3.53 to 4.00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ArlkzNTypA

Alot of the channels seem to have stopped posting perhaps in response to the negative press in the UK media around these channels a couple of weeks ago.

Shame.

M123

Posted by: TWRS1999 May 13 2024, 04:58 PM
QUOTE (Mike123 @ May 13 2024, 06:34 AM)
Check this out: 10.15 to 10.35.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vU2KBexLR8.

Also this at 3.53 to 4.00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ArlkzNTypA

Alot of the channels seem to have stopped posting perhaps in response to the negative press in the UK media around these channels a couple of weeks ago.

Shame.

M123

Doesn’t surprise me that channels about filming random women outside bars get bad press lol

Posted by: mwitt May 13 2024, 08:54 PM
Liverpool Nightlife : 2:00 AM England - 2024 UK [Saturday 20.04.2024] Part2 - check 22:07-14; 22:44-48; 34:42-35:04;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQU5nzZydgo

Liverpool Nightlife District: After Midnight England - 2024 UK [Saturday 27.04.2024] Part1 - check 8:26-28; 10:13-18; 11:24-36; 15:10-16:02 (nice part smile.gif)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cga-k7sdPv0

Liverpool Nightlife District: After Midnight [27.04.2024] - check 0:46-56 and 1:03-21 (very nice part smile.gif); 1:27-38; 3:18-24; 6:33-53;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElHVTs5pX7M

Posted by: Mike123 May 14 2024, 03:29 PM
Nice one(s), mwitt.

I notice that my first film has been edited to exclude most of my first clip: 10.15 to 10.35. We now only get a few seconds of the two barefoot girls closer up. Shame, we got loads of them in the initial edit.

The second film remains intact.

M123