City Feet message board

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> ALPHEA: barefoot 7 years after!, Bold, barefoot & hotter than hell at 38!
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 5 2021, 04:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Today I am proud to present the first episode in a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. starring an exciting comeback girl.. ALPHEA! wub.gif
ALPHEA posed for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS just once, in 2014, together with her real life friend ALYSSA..
now she is back to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS seven years after.. barefooted, FILTHY-SOLED, bolder and hotter than hell at 38!
This is also the first "Barefoot Lifestyle" series featuring urban barefooting in the Covid-19 era!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS

This first update (one photoset + one FULL HD VIDEO) features only action and no posing, plus plenty of mind-blowing close-ups of ALPHEA's
out-of-this-world, perfectly pedicured size 36EU/6US bare feet, complete with a silver anklet and some of the FILTHIEST SOLES ever seen on the site!
STAY TUNED, since ALPHEA will release a scorching hot 3-part INTERVIEW (in Italian with English subtitles), chatting with me about
her barefoot lifestyle and her fantastic bare feet.. including as a source of sexual excitement!! ohmy.gif
And get an oxygen mask, because ALPHEA will show off A LOT of her sexy powerful body.. as you can guess from the preview pictures below! wink.gif
And there's A LOT MORE that ALPHEA will deliver to excite you.. and to shock you in upcoming updates! WHAT AN ENCORE.. WELCOME BACK, ALPHEA! smile.gif

ALPHEA is back at BUG 7 years after.. beautiful, bold, barefooted, FILTHY-SOLED & scorching hot at 38!
user posted image

ALPHEA is no shy woman! wink.gif
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy many more breathtaking close-ups of ALPHEA's perfect size 36EU/6US bare feet.. with PITCH BLACK SOLES! wink.gif
user posted image

Only action shots in today's photoset: ALPHEA takes pictures in Piazza Bra in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

ALPHEA in VIDEO - urban barefooting in Covid-19 times - HD & FULL HD versions available - duration 2'30''
user posted image

ALPHEA has probably the most magnetic eyes in BUG's model roster
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
dougiezerts
Posted: Sep 5 2021, 06:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1258

May her beautiful feet continue to stay bare for the next 7 years!
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Sep 6 2021, 05:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Wonderful update, my friend! And she's definitely a Lady getting more and more beautiful with rising age!!! Interestingly there a many of your models in this category. Maybe it's their barefoot lifestyle which leads to that... wink.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
nudescalze
Posted: Sep 6 2021, 06:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2654

Questa sì che è una gran femmina!
A SEXY WOMAN at last.. not the bratty fleabags from Toes-In-Action.. or the cheese-faced non-entities from City Feet.. hahahaha!
Great find, Feetosopher! If you manage to convince Alphea to drop her bra and panties for your nude site, I will subscribe to it for the first time.. I swear! Hehehehe!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 8 2021, 10:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dougiezerts @ Sep 5 2021, 06:42 PM)
May her beautiful feet continue to stay bare for the next 7 years!

.. and way beyond! wink.gif Thank you for your appreciation! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 8 2021, 10:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Sep 6 2021, 05:02 AM)
Wonderful update, my friend! And she's definitely a Lady getting more and more beautiful with rising age!!! Interestingly there a many of your models in this category. Maybe it's their barefoot lifestyle which leads to that... wink.gif

Thank you for your appreciation, my dear friend.. ALPHEA's comeback is definitely the highlight of 2021 for me! ALPHEA has a unique charme! wub.gif
I wonder why very few in the forum acknowledge that BUG is the only paysite in the barefooting niche that often features 30-plus and even 40-plus models.

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 8 2021, 10:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Sep 6 2021, 06:56 PM)
Questa sì che è una gran femmina!
A SEXY WOMAN at last.. not the bratty fleabags from Toes-In-Action.. or the cheese-faced non-entities from City Feet.. hahahaha!
Great find, Feetosopher! If you manage to convince Alphea to drop her bra and panties for your nude site, I will subscribe to it for the first time.. I swear! Hehehehe!

Sorry, but despising and insulting the models of other paysites does not add anything to ALPHEA's unquestionable beauty and charme.
As for ALPHEA on BAREFOOT NUDITY.. from extremely unlikely to virtually impossible. But as I often say, dreams are for free.. smile.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Sep 9 2021, 09:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Dear Feetosopher! Every time that I tell myself that you will be unable to improve a certain achievement, you have always proved me wrong. This definitely happened with this exciting comeback by Alphea, and this new Barefoot Lifestyle series! Alphea is a dream come true: beautiful, sexy yet elegant, charming but real, and a bit enigmatic. From her face you would never tell that she would show off her panties, and I also suspect that she was not wearing a bra on that day: can you confirm? Alphea has the most beautiful eyes and feet ever seen on Barefoot Urban Girls, in my opinion, and a sexy muscular body too. To me, she is in the same league as Swains or Amelie: the Champions League of barefoot beauties. Differently from Swains' face, Alphea's face pretty "tells" her age, but this does not make her less attractive: it is exactly the opposite! I also like the way in which you are offering "real life" situations, that is, with your customary artistic quality. Luckily I have made some money with temporary jobs this summer, so when I saw this update yesterday, I immediately joined your site again. I was not disappointed: the first episodes of this series and the other series starring Swains are among the best material that you have ever offered on your site. So, welcome wonderful Alphea, and bravo Feetosopher! Buonanotte.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 10 2021, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Sep 9 2021, 09:02 PM)
Dear Feetosopher! Every time that I tell myself that you will be unable to improve a certain achievement, you have always proved me wrong. This definitely happened with this exciting comeback by Alphea, and this new Barefoot Lifestyle series! Alphea is a dream come true: beautiful, sexy yet elegant, charming but real, and a bit enigmatic. From her face you would never tell that she would show off her panties, and I also suspect that she was not wearing a bra on that day: can you confirm? Alphea has the most beautiful eyes and feet ever seen on Barefoot Urban Girls, in my opinion, and a sexy muscular body too. To me, she is in the same league as Swains or Amelie: the Champions League of barefoot beauties. Differently from Swains' face, Alphea's face pretty "tells" her age, but this does not make her less attractive: it is exactly the opposite! I also like the way in which you are offering "real life" situations, that is, with your customary artistic quality. Luckily I have made some money with temporary jobs this summer, so when I saw this update yesterday, I immediately joined your site again. I was not disappointed: the first episodes of this series and the other series starring Swains are among the best material that you have ever offered on your site. So, welcome wonderful Alphea, and bravo Feetosopher! Buonanotte.

Ciao amico! Thank you sooo bloody much for your kind and appreciative words about my efforts.. they mean a lot to me! smile.gif
I am also very happy to have you onboard again at BUG.. many thanks for rejoining the site! (and great to know that you managed to earn some money!)
As for wonderful ALPHEA.. I am happy that you like her NEARLY as much as I do.. because I basically LOVE her! wink.gif
Oh.. and be aware that ALPHEA is checking this thread regularly! She told me to thank you a lot for your appreciation! And she is happy that you noticed
her muscles.. if you like them, she will soon have a GREAT surprise for you, and for all the fans of muscular, sportsy barefoot beauties! wink.gif
ALPHEA only wonders whether you are suggesting that she should buy a more effective antiage cream for her face! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Last but not least.. I can confirm.. braless elegance is a must for ALPHEA! wink.gif Ciao! smile.gif

--------------------
Clipper
Posted: Sep 11 2021, 06:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1507

Hello Feetosopher,

never say never again ! biggrin.gif

A great come back,sincerely I miss the first set of 7 year ago....

Wainting for the next set and the interview (also the one of Swains biggrin.gif biggrin.gif )

Thanks.

Bye
PMEmail Poster
nudescalze
Posted: Sep 12 2021, 02:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 8 2021, 10:22 PM)
As for ALPHEA on BAREFOOT NUDITY.. from extremely unlikely to virtually impossible. But as I often say, dreams are for free.. smile.gif

Give her A LOT of money.. and he will say YES! Haahahahaha!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 13 2021, 08:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Sep 12 2021, 02:15 PM)

HE WHO??? biggrin.gif Money can't buy everything..

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 13 2021, 08:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Clipper @ Sep 11 2021, 06:05 PM)
Hello Feetosopher,

never say never again ! biggrin.gif

A great come back,sincerely I miss the first set of 7 year ago....

Wainting for the next set and the interview (also the one of Swains biggrin.gif biggrin.gif )

Thanks.

Bye

Thank you very much for your appreciation, Clipper! I am glad that you enjoyed ALPHEA's comeback! smile.gif
The first part of the interview with SWAINS will go online in the next weekend! wink.gif

--------------------
nudescalze
Posted: Sep 14 2021, 11:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 13 2021, 08:42 PM)
QUOTE (nudescalze @ Sep 12 2021, 02:15 PM)

HE WHO??? biggrin.gif Money can't buy everything..

I meant SHE, hahahaha!
Money DOES BUY ANYTHING. Anything and anybody has a price. The fact is that sometimes the price to pay is too high compared to the possibilities of buyers. This is surely your case with Alphea, Feetosopher.. you cannot offer her some thousand Euros to model naked for you, hehehehehe!
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Sep 15 2021, 12:35 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Hi guys!

Just to inform that nudescalze's account has been blocked until Jan 30 2049, 07:32 PM.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0107 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]