City Feet message board

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> ALPHEA: barefoot 7 years after!, Bold, barefoot & hotter than hell at 38!
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 16 2021, 01:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have the second episode in a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring comeback barefoot beauty ALPHEA!
Photoset + FULL HD VIDEO! ALPHEA gets interviewed by me! smile.gif
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
Plenty of on-the-fly action shots and breathtaking close-ups of ALPHEA's s size 36EU/6US bare feet.. with some of the BLACKEST SOLES ever seen on the site!
In the video, ALPHEA talks in Italian with English subtitles, assumes sexy positions (you even get a glimpse of her panties!), and her SUPER-DIRTY SOLES
are on display for over 4 minutes! STAY TUNED for the second part of the interview, because the topics will become hotter and hotter! wink.gif

The only posed picture of ALPHEA in today's photoset (the final one)
user posted image

ALPHEA walked barefooted & FILTHY-SOLED in scenic places in Verona (Italy) - plenty of on-the-fly action shots in today's photoset!
user posted image

ALPHEA in VIDEO (HD & FULL HD versions available) - INTERVIEW part 1 - duration 4 min.
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
gb62da
Posted: Oct 17 2021, 02:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Great update, my friend. her soles indeed are very dirty! And her smile is wonderful!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Oct 17 2021, 02:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Dear Feetosopher, this second episode of the series and the first part of the interview with wonderful Alphea went beyond my already high expectations. Alphea's voice is as fascinating as her looks, and hearing her slight Venetian accent made everything so exciting and so real. It made me feel like I could go out and meet Alphea barefooting just round the corner. I know that girls from Venice generally have no great opinion of us guys from Rovigo (they often label us as "peasants"), but Alphea seems a very educated woman, so I hope that she is not into local rivalries, differently from many people in Veneto region. Alphea also confirmed that she is not a shy woman, and she seems well aware of her sex appeal. Add Alphea's very dirty soles, and you have a great update. I am looking forward to the second part of the interview, and I hope that Alphea will share more DIY videos with us subscribers.
PMEmail Poster
Clipper
Posted: Oct 17 2021, 04:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1507

Hello Feetosopher,

very good idea the interview with the model,
I'm also waiting the next of Swains biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Oct 17 2021, 07:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

sorry for beeing so sparse at the moment, work-life has hit me hard and drains most of my energy, but its slowly getting better again :-)
i really love the comeback of Alphea, she is wonderfull, i hope you took lots of pictures of videos on that day because i really cannot get enough of her :-)
what she said in the Interview makes me dream and wish, as it would also really nice to see her walking barefoot in other cities as well, and i keep my fingers crossed that we are going to see more of here in the fture

all the best
shifter
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 17 2021, 08:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Oct 17 2021, 02:39 AM)
Great update, my friend. her soles indeed are very dirty! And her smile is wonderful!

Thank you so much amico! I could not agree more about ALPHEA's smile! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 17 2021, 09:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Oct 17 2021, 02:16 PM)
Dear Feetosopher, this second episode of the series and the first part of the interview with wonderful Alphea went beyond my already high expectations. Alphea's voice is as fascinating as her looks, and hearing her slight Venetian accent made everything so exciting and so real. It made me feel like I could go out and meet Alphea barefooting just round the corner. I know that girls from Venice generally have no great opinion of us guys from Rovigo (they often label us as "peasants"), but Alphea seems a very educated woman, so I hope that she is not into local rivalries, differently from many people in Veneto region. Alphea also confirmed that she is not a shy woman, and she seems well aware of her sex appeal. Add Alphea's very dirty soles, and you have a great update. I am looking forward to the second part of the interview, and I hope that Alphea will share more DIY videos with us subscribers.

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic feedback, amico.. happy subscribers are the best reward for my efforts! smile.gif
I can confirm that ALPHEA is a very educated woman, I do not think that she has any problem with people from Rovigo, and I am sure that she will be
super-flattered by your appreciation! wink.gif
I believe that ALPHEA's encore is the most outstanding development at BUG since the debut of AMELIE.. she is enjoying a huge success!
A lot of people who had never subscribed to the site before has joined after ALPHEA's return!

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 17 2021, 09:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Clipper @ Oct 17 2021, 04:49 PM)
Hello Feetosopher,

very good idea the interview with the model,
I'm also waiting the next of Swains  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Thanks

Ciao Clipper, thank you so much for your appreciation! I am relieved that I still manage to have some brilliant ideas every once in a while.. biggrin.gif
The next part of the interview with SWAINS will go online in two weeks: it will be a very "dynamic" interview, and I am sure that you will love the location! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 17 2021, 09:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Oct 17 2021, 07:44 PM)
sorry for beeing so sparse at the moment, work-life has hit me hard and drains most of my energy, but its slowly getting better again :-)
i really love the comeback of Alphea, she is wonderfull, i hope you took lots of pictures of videos on that day because i really cannot get enough of her :-)
what she said in the Interview makes me dream and wish, as it would also really nice to see her walking barefoot in other cities as well, and i keep my fingers crossed that we are going to see more of here in the fture

all the best
shifter

Ciao amico, really good to see you back to the forum.. I missed your nice comments a lot! smile.gif
You know how well I can understand you as far as terrible work routines are concerned.. sad.gif
There will be two other episodes in this series (parts 2 and 3 of the video-interview), and don't worry.. ALPHEA is back to stay! wink.gif
I don't think that we will be able to shoot in a city again soon, for various reasons.. but I hope that ALPHEA will kindly share some DIY video material
about her barefoot daily routines to make your wait for the next "Barefoot Lifestyle" series less painful! wink.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Oct 20 2021, 09:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 17 2021, 10:08 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Oct 17 2021, 02:16 PM)

I can confirm that ALPHEA is a very educated woman, I do not think that she has any problem with people from Rovigo, and I am sure that she will be
super-flattered by your appreciation! wink.gif
I believe that ALPHEA's encore is the most outstanding development at BUG since the debut of AMELIE.. she is enjoying a huge success!

Great to know, Feetosopher. I totally agree with you about Alphea's return, and I am not surprised by the success that she is enjoying.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 8 2022, 10:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have the third episode in a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring comeback barefoot beauty ALPHEA!
2 photosets + 1 FULL HD VIDEO! ALPHEA continues her interview, touching hotter topics! smile.gif
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ALPHEA relaxes in the shade in a public garden after an entire morning of barefooting in the crowded streets of Verona (Italy),
and is super-happy to let BUG subscribers inspect her fantastic size 36EU/6US Greek feet in several mind-blowing close-ups!
ALPHEA sticks her SUPER-FILTHY SOLES right on the subscribers' noses in the final pictures!
STAY TUNED for the last episode in this series, because ALPHEA will deliver a blazing hot interview finale! wink.gif

ALPHEA is sexier than ever at 38, and invites you to inspect her fantastic, dirty-soled bare feet!
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy plenty of exciting close-ups of ALPHEA's FILTHY-SOLED size 36EU/6US bare feet! tongue.gif
user posted image

ALPHEA is no shy woman! ohmy.gif
user posted image

ALPHEA in VIDEO (HD & FULL HD versions available) - interview part II (in Italian with English subtitles) - duration over 2 min.
user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Jan 8 2022, 08:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

happy new year feetosopher!

and stunning update with Alphea. wow, these sole shots in Set 3 and 4 are amazing!!

PS. and of course the 2nd part of the interview is great too, i cannot wait for the next part, hopefully the wait wont be too long ;-)
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Jan 9 2022, 06:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

ALPHEA is simply divine! Great update, my dear friend!!!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 13 2022, 07:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear Feetosopher, this new episode in the series knocked me out. I consider Alphea your best new find since Amelie (OK, I know that she is not a new find strictly speaking, but after seven years she looks very different). To me, Alphea is even sexier than the already very sexy Clementine Poulain and Fairy.
I enjoyed the second part of the interview a lot, and I have to beg you again to convince Alphea to model naked for you, or at least to flash her tits, pussy and ass in some pictures and in a video. I am looking forward to the next episode in this series. Bravissimo, Feetosopher!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 14 2022, 06:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Jan 9 2022, 06:47 AM)
ALPHEA is simply divine! Great update, my dear friend!!!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico.. I could not agree more about ALPHEA! I deffo have a soft spot for her! wub.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0129 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]