City Feet message board

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> ALPHEA: barefoot 7 years after!, Bold, barefoot & hotter than hell at 38!
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 14 2022, 06:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (shifter @ Jan 8 2022, 08:53 PM)
happy new year feetosopher!

and stunning update with Alphea. wow, these sole shots in Set 3 and 4 are amazing!!

PS. and of course the 2nd part of the interview is great too, i cannot wait for the next part, hopefully the wait wont be too long ;-)

Belated Happy New Year to you, amico shifter! smile.gif Let's hope that 2022 will be less challenging than 2021 for us all..
Great to know that you enjoyed this new episode in the series.. STAY TUNED, because ALPHEA will deliver a GRAND FINALE that will amaze you all!!! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 14 2022, 06:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jan 13 2022, 07:47 PM)
Dear Feetosopher, this new episode in the series knocked me out. I consider Alphea your best new find since Amelie (OK, I know that she is not a new find strictly speaking, but after seven years she looks very different). To me, Alphea is even sexier than the already very sexy Clementine Poulain and Fairy.
I enjoyed the second part of the interview a lot, and I have to beg you again to convince Alphea to model naked for you, or at least to flash her tits, pussy and ass in some pictures and in a video. I am looking forward to the next episode in this series. Bravissimo, Feetosopher!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! Any happy BUG subscriber is always the most valued prize for my efforts! smile.gif
I see it VERY unlikely that I can convince sexy ALPHEA to leave her underwear home and to flash her crown jewels.. plus, you should consider that
BHE does not host paysites featuring nudity anymore, so there would be no chance for me to feature nude stuff on BUG.. sad.gif
But I am pretty sure that ALPHEA will be flattered at reading that you find her VERY sexy.. well, I find her VERY sexy, too! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 14 2022, 06:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 8 2022, 10:19 AM)
Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have the third episode in a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring comeback barefoot beauty ALPHEA!
2 photosets + 1 FULL HD VIDEO! ALPHEA continues her interview, touching hotter topics! smile.gif
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ALPHEA relaxes in the shade in a public garden after an entire morning of barefooting in the crowded streets of Verona (Italy),
and is super-happy to let BUG subscribers inspect her fantastic size 36EU/6US Greek feet in several mind-blowing close-ups!
ALPHEA sticks her SUPER-FILTHY SOLES right on the subscribers' noses in the final pictures!
STAY TUNED for the last episode in this series, because ALPHEA will deliver a blazing hot interview finale! wink.gif

ALPHEA is sexier than ever at 38, and invites you to inspect her fantastic, dirty-soled bare feet!
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy plenty of exciting close-ups of ALPHEA's FILTHY-SOLED size 36EU/6US bare feet! tongue.gif
user posted image

ALPHEA is no shy woman! ohmy.gif
user posted image

ALPHEA in VIDEO (HD & FULL HD versions available) - interview part II (in Italian with English subtitles) - duration over 2 min.
user posted image

This is the update starring ALPHEA that we are talking about.. wink.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0120 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]