City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> SWAINS: "barefooting at 35".. a brand new series!, VIDEO-INTERVIEW coming soon at BUG!
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 6 2021, 04:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Oct 30 2021, 03:17 PM)
Swains is exquisite! Watching those HUGE demo photos of her barefoot on gravel and hard, rough terrain is a delight for the eye.

Grazie mille amico! Please give my deep appreciation to Swains.

You are welcome, amigo! smile.gif SWAINS checks the forum, she will read your kind words by herself! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 6 2021, 04:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Clipper @ Oct 30 2021, 02:37 PM)
Hello Feetosopher,

a dream coming true !

I hope in the next video Swains will go inside the rice field biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Do the compliments for me to the new Swains / Elsa Martinelli (La Risaia film..) biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Waiting for the next.

Thanks !

Bye !

Ciao Clipper, great to know.. happy subscribers are best reward for my efforts! Thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif
SWAINS checks the forum.. I am sure that she will be ultra-flattered with being associated with the exquisite Elsa Martinelli (one of my favourite actresses) wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 6 2021, 04:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Oct 30 2021, 09:48 PM)
Ciao Feetosopher, what a fantastic update! Swains is wonderful, as usual.
What I really like of Barefoot Urban Girls is the variety of locations and situations. Toes-In-Action is rather repetitive, it seems that Hal very rarely moves from his city to shoot in other cities, and never goes to the countryside. After the failed experiment of Country Feet, also Paul seems to shoot in Moscow only, and the site's barefoot trips to other Russian cities, or even abroad (India, Egypt), were discontinued a long time ago. Barefoot Urban Girls' shootings are held in several Italian cities, in the countryside, and even abroad during the European Tours (which I miss a lot). Add the beauty and elegance of your girls, and you have the perfect product for me for a very cheap subscription fee. I could really not ask for more. Congratulations!

Thank you so much, amico.. I am really glad that you also appreciate one of the distinguishing features of BUG.. variety in locations! smile.gif
City Feet and Toes-In-Action sure have more frequent debuts of new models.. but I would tend to agree with your considerations about the locations.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 6 2021, 04:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 30 2021, 01:49 PM)
Here we go with the third episode in the "Barefooting at 35" series, starring the one and only SWAINS! wub.gif
1 photoset and 1 VIDEO (duration over 4 min.) - HD & FULL HD formats available!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
The VIDEO features the second part of the long-awaited INTERVIEW to our superstar! SWAINS demonstrates her hardcore barefooting capabilities:
she stomps the tough soles of her sexy bare feet on very rough dirt (hard!), walks barefooted on it (fast!), and delivers a breathtaking footshow on mud!
STAY TUNED for the next two episodes in this exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series! cool.gif

SWAINS barefooted on a dirt road among rice paddies in the wonderful Veronese countryside (Italy)
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy several close-ups of SWAINS' size 37EU/6.5US bare feet on harsh terrains and mud!
user posted image

SWAINS in VIDEO - HD & FULL HD versions available - duration over 4 min.
user posted image

This is the update we are talking about! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 19 2022, 09:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have the fourth episode in a "Barefoot Lifestyle" series featuring our gorgeous superstar SWAINS! wub.gif
One photoset and one FULL HD VIDEO (duration 3'30'')!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
SWAINS confidently poses barefooted on a very rough dirt road among rice paddies, testing the tough soles of her bare feet on very harsh terrains!
SWAINS then delivers sexy poses in another location, showing off her luscious legs and sexy bare feet!
The VIDEO features the fourth part of SWAINS' interview (in English).
BUG subscribers can enjoy several exciting close-ups of SWAINS' tough dusty soles! tongue.gif
STAY TUNED for the GRAND FINALE of this exciting series! cool.gif

SWAINS: barefooted, drop dead gorgeous and super-sexy at 35!
user posted image

SWAINS in FULL HD VIDEO - duration 3'30''
user posted image

--------------------
Clipper
Posted: Feb 19 2022, 02:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1507

Hello Feetosopher,

the set I was waiting for..Swains.
And if I understud well there will be a 5 part...

Thanks.

(at the moment the video is not yet present on the site...)

PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Feb 20 2022, 05:35 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Wonderful to see her again!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Feb 20 2022, 12:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

What a fantastic update, Feetosopher! Swains has no equals (but also Amelie and Alphea).
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 20 2022, 09:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@clipper, @gb62da, @barefootfootseeker: thank you so much for your appreciation.. I am glad that you enjoyed the update! smile.gif

@clipper: the video is perfectly working here.. unsure.gif Yes, there will be a part 5, and I am pretty sure that you will enjoy it a lot! wink.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0340 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]