Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Barefoot memories&impressions > SWAINS: "barefooting at 35".. a brand new series!

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 8 2021, 04:31 PM
Dear all, as already explained I am experiencing a tough period from a personal standpoint.
But when my longtime friend and BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS superstar SWAINS proposed me a shooting in the countryside yesterday..
I was very happy to collect the (very limited) energies that I have left.. go.. and deliver! wink.gif
The result is a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series, whose first episode is featured in today's update at BUG!
1 photoset and 1 FULL HD VIDEO (duration 4'30'')!
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html
At 35, SWAINS is as sexy and drop-dead gorgeous as ever, and the VIDEO includes some unusual sections (yes, I am chasing SWAINS
as she walks comfortably on very rough terrains wink.gif ), and some never-before-seen stunts (SWAINS climbs and descends barefooted a pile of gravel! ohmy.gif )
The photoset includes the right mix of classy posed pictures and several exciting close-ups of SWAINS' sexy bare feet on very coarse terrains!

Oh.. and STAY TUNED for the next four episodes in this series.. SWAINS will release the first VIDEO-INTERVIEW of her career! ohmy.gif
SWAINS will discuss with me (in English) about her barefoot lifestyle, her passion for modelling and her exhibitionist nature,
her heavy-duty barefooting abilities and finally.. her bare feet as a source of erotic excitement! wink.gif
Another great BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS exclusive! cool.gif

SWAINS: sexy, drop-dead gorgeous and still barefooting at 35! wub.gif
user posted image

SWAINS tested her sexy bare feet on very rough terrains during the session.. plenty of close-ups available to BUG subscribers! tongue.gif
user posted image

SWAINS in FULL HD VIDEO - duration 4'30''
user posted image

Posted by: shifter Aug 8 2021, 08:20 PM
stunning hot .... swains!!
thank you my friend
yours
shifter

ps.
i´m suffering under a heavy workload too at the moment sad.gif, apologizes for not frequently commenting on previous and forthcoming updates my friend

Posted by: Daniellowl Aug 8 2021, 08:50 PM
Holy God...
Swains is simply outstanding! How many more times can I write how I love her and her dirty bare feet? wub.gif

Posted by: DG2001 Aug 9 2021, 05:59 AM
Wonderful new photo set Feetosopher! Swains is such a beauty!

That interview will be amazing!

Thanks for sharing these wonderful previews my amico.

Posted by: gb62da Aug 9 2021, 06:12 AM
Such a wonderful and elegant woman! I'm so happy you both met again!

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Aug 9 2021, 09:04 PM
Ciao Feetosopher, what a fantastic surprise: this new series with wonderful Swains seems really exciting! Bravi! Swains is so incredibly beautiful, nobody would tell that she is 35. I am looking forward to the first part of her video interview: I will surely subscribe to your site again. I hope that you will feel better and that you will manage to hold other shootings before summer ends. Good night!

Posted by: Clipper Aug 9 2021, 09:11 PM
Hello Feetosopher,

this time you make my dream became reality !

Thanks.

I'm wainting for all the remaining videos...(with Swains interview)

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 11 2021, 06:28 AM
QUOTE (shifter @ Aug 8 2021, 08:20 PM)
stunning hot .... swains!!
thank you my friend
yours
shifter

ps.
i´m suffering under a heavy workload too at the moment sad.gif, apologizes for not frequently commenting on previous and forthcoming updates my friend

Unfortunately I know the situation that you are experiencing now too well, amico.. sad.gif stay strong!
Thank you so much for your appreciation! smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 11 2021, 06:31 AM
@Daniellowl, @DG2001, @gb62da, @barefootfootseeker: thank you so much for your appreciation, amici.. and stay tuned for the interview! wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 11 2021, 06:35 AM
QUOTE (Clipper @ Aug 9 2021, 09:11 PM)
Hello Feetosopher,

this time you make my dream became reality !

Thanks.

I'm wainting for all the remaining videos...(with Swains interview)

You are most welcome, Clipper.. great to know that! smile.gif
I was rather worried before starting the session.. as you have probably noticed in the video, I am TRULY short of breath.. but somehow I got away with it!
Stay tuned for the interview.. and we will also have rice paddies in the next videos (Veronese Vialone Nano ones wink.gif )!
SWAINS knows that you are a superfan of hers, she has read your comment and sends you a big thank you! wink.gif

Posted by: Clipper Aug 11 2021, 10:41 PM
Hello Feetosopher,

I'm waiting for the interview and for the rice paddies videos,I imagine Swains as a new
"Silvana Mangano / Elsa Martinelli".

Sends a big thank also to Swains for me....

Bye.

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 14 2021, 05:44 AM
QUOTE (Clipper @ Aug 11 2021, 10:41 PM)
Hello Feetosopher,

I'm waiting for the interview and for the rice paddies videos,I imagine Swains as a new
"Silvana Mangano / Elsa Martinelli".

Sends a big thank also to Swains for me....

Bye.

You can count on it, Clipper.. ciao! smile.gif

Posted by: dougiezerts Aug 21 2021, 03:26 PM
I especially enjoy seeing older ladies barefooted!

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 21 2021, 08:50 PM
QUOTE (dougiezerts @ Aug 21 2021, 03:26 PM)
I especially enjoy seeing older ladies barefooted!

So do I.. thank you for your appreciation! smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Sep 19 2021, 11:26 AM
Here we go with the second episode in the "Barefooting at 35" series, starring the one and only SWAINS! wub.gif
1 photoset and 1 VIDEO (duration 4 min.) - HD & FULL HD formats available!
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html
The VIDEO features the first part of the long-awaited INTERVIEW to our superstar! SWAINS enjoys a cigarette and talks in English
about the reasons behind her 8-years experience at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, and about her passion for modelling!
Then she comfortably walks barefooted and dirty-soled on a very rough dirt road, littered with stingy sagebrush!
STAY TUNED for the next three episodes in this exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series! cool.gif

SWAINS at her sexiest! Her outrageous outfit leaves very little to imagination!
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy many more exciting close-ups of SWAINS' bare feet, tested on tough terrains!
user posted image

SWAINS in VIDEO - duration 4 min. - HD & FULL HD formats available! INTERVIEW - part 1!
user posted image

Posted by: Clipper Sep 19 2021, 12:54 PM
Hello Feetosopher

already downloaded,

I was checking BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS site like an eagle ! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Very rural environement and gravel : the best !

I hope in the next interview she will speak more about her and her barefooting attitude..

biggrin.gif

Thanks !

Posted by: gb62da Sep 20 2021, 05:14 AM
She's a wonderful divine lady! Great update!

Posted by: DG2001 Sep 21 2021, 04:43 AM
Wow! Great preview photos Feetosopher! Please give my kindest regards to the gorgeous Swains!

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Sep 21 2021, 09:30 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 19 2021, 12:26 PM)
Here we go with the second episode in the "Barefooting at 35" series, starring the one and only SWAINS! wub.gif
The VIDEO features the first part of the long-awaited INTERVIEW to our superstar! SWAINS enjoys a cigarette and talks in English
about the reasons behind her 8-years experience at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, and about her passion for modelling!
Then she comfortably walks barefooted and dirty-soled on a very rough dirt road, littered with stingy sagebrush!
STAY TUNED for the next three episodes in this exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series! cool.gif

user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy many more exciting close-ups of SWAINS' bare feet, tested on tough terrains!
user posted image

SWAINS in VIDEO - duration 4 min. - HD & FULL HD formats available! INTERVIEW - part 1!
user posted image

Dear Feetosopher! I have become a regular subscriber to your site, and this great update with Swains proved that you deserve my support.
Swains does not smile often in the pictures, but she does smile in the videos, and hearing her talk in her first interview was exciting.
I am waiting for the first part of the interview with Alphea with even higher expectations, because you already announced that she will speak in Italian.
In my view, your site delivers the best value for money compared to City Feet and Toes-In-Action. I also see that Toes-In-Action has not been updated since early August.
Of course I would like that you go back to weekly updates, but the bi-weekly ones that you have made so far are of top quality. Good night!

Posted by: Feetosopher Sep 23 2021, 08:17 PM
@gb62da, @DG2001: thank you so much for your appreciation, I am happy that you enjoyed the post! smile.gif
@DG2001: Swains checks the forum regularly, so she has read your post, and I am sure that she welcomes your regards! smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Sep 23 2021, 08:22 PM
QUOTE (Clipper @ Sep 19 2021, 12:54 PM)
Hello Feetosopher

already downloaded,

I was checking BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS site like an eagle ! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Very rural environement and gravel : the best !

I hope in the next interview she will speak more about her and her barefooting attitude..

biggrin.gif

Thanks !

Dear Clipper, great to know that you enjoyed the update.. BUG subscribers' happiness is my own (and the models') happiness! smile.gif
STAY TUNED, because in the next part of the interview SWAINS will go even more "rural".. and she will combine words with barefooting action! wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Sep 23 2021, 08:27 PM
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Sep 21 2021, 09:30 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 19 2021, 12:26 PM)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Dear Feetosopher! I have become a regular subscriber to your site, and this great update with Swains proved that you deserve my support.
Swains does not smile often in the pictures, but she does smile in the videos, and hearing her talk in her first interview was exciting.
I am waiting for the first part of the interview with Alphea with even higher expectations, because you already announced that she will speak in Italian.
In my view, your site delivers the best value for money compared to City Feet and Toes-In-Action. I also see that Toes-In-Action has not been updated since early August.
Of course I would like that you go back to weekly updates, but the bi-weekly ones that you have made so far are of top quality. Good night!

The appreciation of a BUG subscriber is worth twice to me.. thank you so much, amico.. you've made my day! smile.gif
The first part of the interview with ALPHEA will be an introduction in English by myself.. but then we will switch to Italian, indeed!
You'll love ALPHEA's melodious voice and her cheerful attitude, I am sure.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Sep 24 2021, 06:21 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 23 2021, 09:27 PM)
The appreciation of a BUG subscriber is worth twice to me.. thank you so much, amico.. you've made my day! smile.gif
The first part of the interview with ALPHEA will be an introduction in English by myself.. but then we will switch to Italian, indeed!
You'll love ALPHEA's melodious voice and her cheerful attitude, I am sure.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif

Thank you very much, Feetosopher, these are great news.

Posted by: Feetosopher Sep 25 2021, 06:55 AM
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Sep 24 2021, 06:21 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 23 2021, 09:27 PM)

Thank you very much, Feetosopher, these are great news.

You are most welcome, amico! Have a nice weekend! smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Oct 30 2021, 01:49 PM
Here we go with the third episode in the "Barefooting at 35" series, starring the one and only SWAINS! wub.gif
1 photoset and 1 VIDEO (duration over 4 min.) - HD & FULL HD formats available!
The VIDEO features the second part of the long-awaited INTERVIEW to our superstar! SWAINS demonstrates her hardcore barefooting capabilities:
she stomps the tough soles of her sexy bare feet on very rough dirt (hard!), walks barefooted on it (fast!), and delivers a breathtaking footshow on mud!
STAY TUNED for the next two episodes in this exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series! cool.gif

SWAINS barefooted on a dirt road among rice paddies in the wonderful Veronese countryside (Italy)
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy several close-ups of SWAINS' size 37EU/6.5US bare feet on harsh terrains and mud!
user posted image

SWAINS in VIDEO - HD & FULL HD versions available - duration over 4 min.
user posted image

Posted by: Clipper Oct 30 2021, 02:37 PM
Hello Feetosopher,

a dream coming true !

I hope in the next video Swains will go inside the rice field biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Do the compliments for me to the new Swains / Elsa Martinelli (La Risaia film..) biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Waiting for the next.

Thanks !

Bye !

Posted by: DG2001 Oct 30 2021, 03:17 PM
Swains is exquisite! Watching those HUGE demo photos of her barefoot on gravel and hard, rough terrain is a delight for the eye.

Grazie mille amico! Please give my deep appreciation to Swains.

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Oct 30 2021, 09:48 PM
Ciao Feetosopher, what a fantastic update! Swains is wonderful, as usual.
What I really like of Barefoot Urban Girls is the variety of locations and situations. Toes-In-Action is rather repetitive, it seems that Hal very rarely moves from his city to shoot in other cities, and never goes to the countryside. After the failed experiment of Country Feet, also Paul seems to shoot in Moscow only, and the site's barefoot trips to other Russian cities, or even abroad (India, Egypt), were discontinued a long time ago. Barefoot Urban Girls' shootings are held in several Italian cities, in the countryside, and even abroad during the European Tours (which I miss a lot). Add the beauty and elegance of your girls, and you have the perfect product for me for a very cheap subscription fee. I could really not ask for more. Congratulations!

Posted by: gb62da Oct 31 2021, 05:30 AM
In any of your updates you show us how beautiful and divine SWAINS is. Simply wonderful again, my dear friend!

Posted by: Feetosopher Nov 6 2021, 04:42 PM
QUOTE (gb62da @ Oct 31 2021, 05:30 AM)
In any of your updates you show us how beautiful and divine SWAINS is. Simply wonderful again, my dear friend!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! It's alwasy a pleasure! smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Nov 6 2021, 04:43 PM
QUOTE (DG2001 @ Oct 30 2021, 03:17 PM)
Swains is exquisite! Watching those HUGE demo photos of her barefoot on gravel and hard, rough terrain is a delight for the eye.

Grazie mille amico! Please give my deep appreciation to Swains.

You are welcome, amigo! smile.gif SWAINS checks the forum, she will read your kind words by herself! wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Nov 6 2021, 04:47 PM
QUOTE (Clipper @ Oct 30 2021, 02:37 PM)
Hello Feetosopher,

a dream coming true !

I hope in the next video Swains will go inside the rice field biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Do the compliments for me to the new Swains / Elsa Martinelli (La Risaia film..) biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Waiting for the next.

Thanks !

Bye !

Ciao Clipper, great to know.. happy subscribers are best reward for my efforts! Thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif
SWAINS checks the forum.. I am sure that she will be ultra-flattered with being associated with the exquisite Elsa Martinelli (one of my favourite actresses) wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Nov 6 2021, 04:51 PM
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Oct 30 2021, 09:48 PM)
Ciao Feetosopher, what a fantastic update! Swains is wonderful, as usual.
What I really like of Barefoot Urban Girls is the variety of locations and situations. Toes-In-Action is rather repetitive, it seems that Hal very rarely moves from his city to shoot in other cities, and never goes to the countryside. After the failed experiment of Country Feet, also Paul seems to shoot in Moscow only, and the site's barefoot trips to other Russian cities, or even abroad (India, Egypt), were discontinued a long time ago. Barefoot Urban Girls' shootings are held in several Italian cities, in the countryside, and even abroad during the European Tours (which I miss a lot). Add the beauty and elegance of your girls, and you have the perfect product for me for a very cheap subscription fee. I could really not ask for more. Congratulations!

Thank you so much, amico.. I am really glad that you also appreciate one of the distinguishing features of BUG.. variety in locations! smile.gif
City Feet and Toes-In-Action sure have more frequent debuts of new models.. but I would tend to agree with your considerations about the locations.. wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Nov 6 2021, 04:52 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 30 2021, 01:49 PM)
Here we go with the third episode in the "Barefooting at 35" series, starring the one and only SWAINS! wub.gif
1 photoset and 1 VIDEO (duration over 4 min.) - HD & FULL HD formats available!
The VIDEO features the second part of the long-awaited INTERVIEW to our superstar! SWAINS demonstrates her hardcore barefooting capabilities:
she stomps the tough soles of her sexy bare feet on very rough dirt (hard!), walks barefooted on it (fast!), and delivers a breathtaking footshow on mud!
STAY TUNED for the next two episodes in this exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series! cool.gif

SWAINS barefooted on a dirt road among rice paddies in the wonderful Veronese countryside (Italy)
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy several close-ups of SWAINS' size 37EU/6.5US bare feet on harsh terrains and mud!
user posted image

SWAINS in VIDEO - HD & FULL HD versions available - duration over 4 min.
user posted image

This is the update we are talking about! wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Feb 19 2022, 09:05 AM
Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have the fourth episode in a "Barefoot Lifestyle" series featuring our gorgeous superstar SWAINS! wub.gif
One photoset and one FULL HD VIDEO (duration 3'30'')!
SWAINS confidently poses barefooted on a very rough dirt road among rice paddies, testing the tough soles of her bare feet on very harsh terrains!
SWAINS then delivers sexy poses in another location, showing off her luscious legs and sexy bare feet!
The VIDEO features the fourth part of SWAINS' interview (in English).
BUG subscribers can enjoy several exciting close-ups of SWAINS' tough dusty soles! tongue.gif
STAY TUNED for the GRAND FINALE of this exciting series! cool.gif

SWAINS: barefooted, drop dead gorgeous and super-sexy at 35!
user posted image

SWAINS in FULL HD VIDEO - duration 3'30''
user posted image

Posted by: Clipper Feb 19 2022, 02:49 PM
Hello Feetosopher,

the set I was waiting for..Swains.
And if I understud well there will be a 5 part...

Thanks.

(at the moment the video is not yet present on the site...)

Posted by: gb62da Feb 20 2022, 05:35 AM
Wonderful to see her again!

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Feb 20 2022, 12:36 PM
What a fantastic update, Feetosopher! Swains has no equals (but also Amelie and Alphea).

Posted by: Feetosopher Feb 20 2022, 09:53 PM
@clipper, @gb62da, @barefootfootseeker: thank you so much for your appreciation.. I am glad that you enjoyed the update! smile.gif

@clipper: the video is perfectly working here.. unsure.gif Yes, there will be a part 5, and I am pretty sure that you will enjoy it a lot! wink.gif