City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> SWAINS: "barefooting at 35".. a brand new series!, VIDEO-INTERVIEW coming soon at BUG!
Clipper
Posted: Sep 19 2021, 12:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1507

Hello Feetosopher

already downloaded,

I was checking BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS site like an eagle ! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Very rural environement and gravel : the best !

I hope in the next interview she will speak more about her and her barefooting attitude..

biggrin.gif

Thanks !
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Sep 20 2021, 05:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

She's a wonderful divine lady! Great update!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Sep 21 2021, 04:43 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Wow! Great preview photos Feetosopher! Please give my kindest regards to the gorgeous Swains!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Sep 21 2021, 09:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 19 2021, 12:26 PM)
Here we go with the second episode in the "Barefooting at 35" series, starring the one and only SWAINS! wub.gif
1 photoset and 1 VIDEO (duration 4 min.) - HD & FULL HD formats available!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
The VIDEO features the first part of the long-awaited INTERVIEW to our superstar! SWAINS enjoys a cigarette and talks in English
about the reasons behind her 8-years experience at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, and about her passion for modelling!
Then she comfortably walks barefooted and dirty-soled on a very rough dirt road, littered with stingy sagebrush!
STAY TUNED for the next three episodes in this exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series! cool.gif

SWAINS at her sexiest! Her outrageous outfit leaves very little to imagination!
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy many more exciting close-ups of SWAINS' bare feet, tested on tough terrains!
user posted image

SWAINS in VIDEO - duration 4 min. - HD & FULL HD formats available! INTERVIEW - part 1!
user posted image

Dear Feetosopher! I have become a regular subscriber to your site, and this great update with Swains proved that you deserve my support.
Swains does not smile often in the pictures, but she does smile in the videos, and hearing her talk in her first interview was exciting.
I am waiting for the first part of the interview with Alphea with even higher expectations, because you already announced that she will speak in Italian.
In my view, your site delivers the best value for money compared to City Feet and Toes-In-Action. I also see that Toes-In-Action has not been updated since early August.
Of course I would like that you go back to weekly updates, but the bi-weekly ones that you have made so far are of top quality. Good night!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 23 2021, 08:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

@gb62da, @DG2001: thank you so much for your appreciation, I am happy that you enjoyed the post! smile.gif
@DG2001: Swains checks the forum regularly, so she has read your post, and I am sure that she welcomes your regards! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 23 2021, 08:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Clipper @ Sep 19 2021, 12:54 PM)
Hello Feetosopher

already downloaded,

I was checking BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS site like an eagle ! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Very rural environement and gravel : the best !

I hope in the next interview she will speak more about her and her barefooting attitude..

biggrin.gif

Thanks !

Dear Clipper, great to know that you enjoyed the update.. BUG subscribers' happiness is my own (and the models') happiness! smile.gif
STAY TUNED, because in the next part of the interview SWAINS will go even more "rural".. and she will combine words with barefooting action! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 23 2021, 08:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Sep 21 2021, 09:30 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 19 2021, 12:26 PM)
Here we go with the second episode in the "Barefooting at 35" series, starring the one and only SWAINS! wub.gif
1 photoset and 1 VIDEO (duration 4 min.) - HD & FULL HD formats available!
The VIDEO features the first part of the long-awaited INTERVIEW to our superstar! SWAINS enjoys a cigarette and talks in English
about the reasons behind her 8-years experience at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, and about her passion for modelling!
Then she comfortably walks barefooted and dirty-soled on a very rough dirt road, littered with stingy sagebrush!
STAY TUNED for the next three episodes in this exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series! cool.gif

SWAINS at her sexiest! Her outrageous outfit leaves very little to imagination!
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy many more exciting close-ups of SWAINS' bare feet, tested on tough terrains!
user posted image

SWAINS in VIDEO - duration 4 min. - HD & FULL HD formats available! INTERVIEW - part 1!
user posted image

Dear Feetosopher! I have become a regular subscriber to your site, and this great update with Swains proved that you deserve my support.
Swains does not smile often in the pictures, but she does smile in the videos, and hearing her talk in her first interview was exciting.
I am waiting for the first part of the interview with Alphea with even higher expectations, because you already announced that she will speak in Italian.
In my view, your site delivers the best value for money compared to City Feet and Toes-In-Action. I also see that Toes-In-Action has not been updated since early August.
Of course I would like that you go back to weekly updates, but the bi-weekly ones that you have made so far are of top quality. Good night!

The appreciation of a BUG subscriber is worth twice to me.. thank you so much, amico.. you've made my day! smile.gif
The first part of the interview with ALPHEA will be an introduction in English by myself.. but then we will switch to Italian, indeed!
You'll love ALPHEA's melodious voice and her cheerful attitude, I am sure.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Sep 24 2021, 06:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 23 2021, 09:27 PM)
The appreciation of a BUG subscriber is worth twice to me.. thank you so much, amico.. you've made my day! smile.gif
The first part of the interview with ALPHEA will be an introduction in English by myself.. but then we will switch to Italian, indeed!
You'll love ALPHEA's melodious voice and her cheerful attitude, I am sure.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif

Thank you very much, Feetosopher, these are great news.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 25 2021, 06:55 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Sep 24 2021, 06:21 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 23 2021, 09:27 PM)

Thank you very much, Feetosopher, these are great news.

You are most welcome, amico! Have a nice weekend! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 30 2021, 01:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the third episode in the "Barefooting at 35" series, starring the one and only SWAINS! wub.gif
1 photoset and 1 VIDEO (duration over 4 min.) - HD & FULL HD formats available!
The VIDEO features the second part of the long-awaited INTERVIEW to our superstar! SWAINS demonstrates her hardcore barefooting capabilities:
she stomps the tough soles of her sexy bare feet on very rough dirt (hard!), walks barefooted on it (fast!), and delivers a breathtaking footshow on mud!
STAY TUNED for the next two episodes in this exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series! cool.gif

SWAINS barefooted on a dirt road among rice paddies in the wonderful Veronese countryside (Italy)
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy several close-ups of SWAINS' size 37EU/6.5US bare feet on harsh terrains and mud!
user posted image

SWAINS in VIDEO - HD & FULL HD versions available - duration over 4 min.
user posted image

--------------------
Clipper
Posted: Oct 30 2021, 02:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1507

Hello Feetosopher,

a dream coming true !

I hope in the next video Swains will go inside the rice field biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Do the compliments for me to the new Swains / Elsa Martinelli (La Risaia film..) biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Waiting for the next.

Thanks !

Bye !
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Oct 30 2021, 03:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Swains is exquisite! Watching those HUGE demo photos of her barefoot on gravel and hard, rough terrain is a delight for the eye.

Grazie mille amico! Please give my deep appreciation to Swains.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Oct 30 2021, 09:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Ciao Feetosopher, what a fantastic update! Swains is wonderful, as usual.
What I really like of Barefoot Urban Girls is the variety of locations and situations. Toes-In-Action is rather repetitive, it seems that Hal very rarely moves from his city to shoot in other cities, and never goes to the countryside. After the failed experiment of Country Feet, also Paul seems to shoot in Moscow only, and the site's barefoot trips to other Russian cities, or even abroad (India, Egypt), were discontinued a long time ago. Barefoot Urban Girls' shootings are held in several Italian cities, in the countryside, and even abroad during the European Tours (which I miss a lot). Add the beauty and elegance of your girls, and you have the perfect product for me for a very cheap subscription fee. I could really not ask for more. Congratulations!
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Oct 31 2021, 05:30 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

In any of your updates you show us how beautiful and divine SWAINS is. Simply wonderful again, my dear friend!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 6 2021, 04:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Oct 31 2021, 05:30 AM)
In any of your updates you show us how beautiful and divine SWAINS is. Simply wonderful again, my dear friend!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! It's alwasy a pleasure! smile.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0112 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]