City Feet message board

Pages: (133) « First ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 28 2017, 10:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

I was really AMAZED at reading the list of new subscribers to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS for today..
we have a V.I.P. in the world of foot-related entertainment on board.. WOW!
You could NEVER guess who he is but.. he will probably read this post.. cool.gif
Well.. thank you very much for your subscription, sir! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 1 2018, 11:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends and followers! I have just uploaded a FREE HD VIDEO to THE FEETOSOPHER's YouTube Channel!
It is a collection of scenes (total duration over 5' 30'') from my shootings, showing the most authentic, non-glamorous side of
my gorgeous supermodel SWAINS and of her barefoot urban friends.. AMELIE, LAVINIA and CLEMENTINE POULAIN!
You can enjoy the video by clicking this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJm3rT-xf38
I paste below some stills from the video! wink.gif

JOIN BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS to enjoy over 10,000 high-resolution PICTURES and HOURS OF HD VIDEOS!
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/join.html

THE FEETOSOPHER and all the Barefoot Urban Girls wish you all a BAREFOOT 2018!!! smile.gif

BAREFOOT URBAN MOMENTS - free sample HD video - duration 5' 30'' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJm3rT-xf38
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 1 2018, 07:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

To start the new year with a bang, we have THREE encore WINTER BAREFOOTING PHOTOSETS of FOUR barefoot beauties:
mind-blowing hardcore barefoot blonde AMANDA, wonderful LALLA and STELLA together with MARGHE!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
The Feetosopher and his Barefoot Urban Girls take the chance to wish you all a 2018 FULL OF BAREFOOT BEAUTIES! cool.gif

Gorgeous AMANDA (feet size 37EU/6.5US) lets you assess the DIRTY SOLES of her fantastic feet, and invites you to follow her at the Harbor of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Beautiful LALLA (feet size 39EU/8.5US) barefooting in the wet streets on a cold & rainy late autumn day in Milan (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Blonde STELLA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) and redhead MARGHE (feet size 37EU/6.5US) barefoot in Venice (Italy) on a cold autumn day
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
scalza
Posted: Jan 7 2018, 10:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3495

Thanks for your great video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=gJm3rT-xf38

I liked a lot that your models feel very comfortable during the sessions. Clearly you can create a good atmosphere: in my opinion, in this kind of job it's not easy at all. Bravissimo!! wink.gif

Now I love my SWAINS even more, she seems to be very nice and friendly! She should only quit smoking to be perfect... rolleyes.gif

Thank you again for your job and your kindness.
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 7 2018, 02:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (scalza @ Jan 7 2018, 10:36 AM)
Thanks for your great video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=gJm3rT-xf38

I liked a lot that your models feel very comfortable during the sessions. Clearly you can create a good atmosphere: in my opinion, in this kind of job it's not easy at all. Bravissimo!! wink.gif

Now I love my SWAINS even more, she seems to be very nice and friendly! She should only quit smoking to be perfect...  rolleyes.gif

Thank you again for your job and your kindness.

smile.gif You are welcome.. great to know that you enjoyed the video! smile.gif

Even if I love to play the villain here in this Forum (but only with some selected members tongue.gif ), in "real life" I am actually a peaceful and very relaxed guy. Making the models comfortable is the most essential ingredient for a successful shooting.. and you also have to consider that I and your beloved SWAINS ( wink.gif ) have been friends since before she started modelling for me.

Hey.. I have good news for you.. SWAINS quit smoking around two months ago.. smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 7 2018, 07:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In the fourth WINTER BAREFOOTING SPECIAL at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have THREE sets with FOUR barefoot beauties:
GIORGIA testing her powerful feet on sharp gravel and stingy sagebrush,
ALYSSA and CLAIRE dirty-soled at the railway station,
and exotic ZHARA barefooting in Venice (Italy)
ENJOY! cool.gif

GIORGIA (feet size 39EU/8.5US) in the garden of Villa Giusti in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Blonde ALYSSA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) and brunette CLAIRE (feet size 40EU/9.5US) in CLAIRE's debut session
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

ZHARA (feet size 40EU/9.5US) barefooting in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 14 2018, 06:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS you can dive into the early years of activity of The Feetosopher!
THREE PHOTOSETS (75 pictures in total) starring ALEXIS & KLE, AFRODITE & CHARLIE, and CAROL!
Plenty of non-posed, on-the-fly action shots, plus our customary classy shots and breathtaking fetish-style feet close-ups!
A festival of ROUGH DIRTY SOLES!
ENJOY! cool.gif

ALEXIS (left - feet size 40EU/9.5US) and KLE (right - feet size 38EU/7.5US) on Rialto Bridge in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

ALEXIS & KLE's.. rough soles salad! wink.gif
user posted image

ALEXIS & KLE take a rest during the session
user posted image

AFRODITE (feet size 36EU/6US) & CHARLIE (feet size 39EU/8.5US) know that they are good looking..
user posted image

.. but do not take themselves too seriously! biggrin.gif
user posted image

AFRODITE & CHARLIE check the timetable of their coach home at the bus station of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

CAROL (feet size 38EU/7.5US) lets you assess the results of her barefooting in Padova (Italy)
user posted image

CAROL wears the coolest pair of shoes.. wink.gif
user posted image

CAROL barefoot in downtown Padova
user posted image

--------------------
alyfab
Posted: Jan 14 2018, 08:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1415

Well done
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 17 2018, 10:45 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (alyfab @ Jan 14 2018, 08:59 PM)
Well done

Thank you! cool.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 20 2018, 04:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today’s update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have two encore photosets of our gorgeous superstar SWAINS and of
sexy barefoot mother-to-be LAVINIA, plus a HD VIDEO starring SWAINS (sizzling hot dirty soles show & barefoot train ride)!
ENJOY!

A dressed to kill SWAINS (feet size 37EU/6.5US) goes glamorous by the Grand Canal in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Sexy barefoot mother-to-be LAVINIA (feet size 37EU/6.5US) in her debut session in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS delivers a blazing hot sole show and rides her train home barefooted in VIDEO! 1080x600 (16:9 widescreen HD), duration over 3 min.
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 28 2018, 06:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have three encore photosets:
gorgeous superstar RED-X is back with a "barefoot German nostalgia" set featuring pictures from the BAREFOOT NUDITY EUROPEAN TOUR 2015,
exotic blonde MARY keeps on getting her soles dirty walking around in Bologna (Italy),
and petite Mediterranean cutie OCEANA is also back with never-before-seen pictures taken in the same city!
The right mix of sexy glamorous poses, on-the-fly shots of the girls on the move in the city, exciting feet close-ups and.. SUPER-DIRTY SOLES! wink.gif

RED-X is hotter than hell and FILTHY-SOLED on the deck of a cruise boat along the Rhine River in Germany!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Blonde MARY walks in the dirty streets of Bologna (Italy) and shows off her sexy size 39EU/8.5US feet with DIRTY SOLES!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Petite OCEANA walks around in Bologna (Italy) and shows off the DIRTY SOLES of her size 38EU/7.5US feet!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 3 2018, 06:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today’s update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have two encore photosets of our gorgeous superstar PERLANERA
(the wonderful and famed Italian professional model of Brazilian origins who LOVES BAREFOOTING) and
of exotic-looking barefoot beauty CLAIRE (riding barefooted & FILTHY-SOLED on an Italian Intercity train),
plus a HD VIDEO starring PERLANERA (sizzling hot bare legs & ROUGH DIRTY SOLES SHOW)!
ENJOY! cool.gif

PERLANERA (feet size 37EU/9.5US) strikes sexy poses at Castelvecchio fortified bridge in Verona (Italy) and lets you admire her ROUGH DUSTY SOLES!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Sexy CLAIRE (feet size 40EU/9.5US) enjoys her FILTHY-SOLED train ride..
user posted image

.. and I enjoyed it too! (yes, the leg is my own.. tongue.gif )
user posted image

CLAIRE was on a flirty mood on that day.. smile.gif
user posted image

PERLANERA delivers a breathtaking bare legs & ROUGH DIRTY SOLES SHOW in HD VIDEO (duration 3 min.)
user posted image

--------------------
Hal Heaven
Posted: Feb 5 2018, 07:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

Great pics! Lots of barefoot-in-jeans photos, which are always awesome.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 6 2018, 08:30 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Hal Heaven @ Feb 5 2018, 07:57 PM)
Great pics! Lots of barefoot-in-jeans photos, which are always awesome.

-Hal-

Thank you very much for your appreciation, mate! smile.gif
I am also a fan of the barefoot-in-jeans look.. especially if it's hot pants! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 10 2018, 03:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have THREE photosets starring FOUR barefoot beauties:
AIKO (the Italian Barefoot Goddess) and blonde ALYSSA walk around barefooted in Mestre (Italy) and strut their DIRTY FEET,
gorgeous hippy redhead KEA shows off her FILTHY SOLES and delivers barefoot pedal pumping in her car after an entire day of barefooting,
and cute NINA strolls around barefooted in Bologna (Italy) and lets you admire her SUPER-BLACK SOLES!
A FESTIVAL of SUPER-DIRTY URBAN SOLES! cool.gif

AIKO (left - feet size 36EU/6US) and ALYSSA (right - feet size 38EU/7.5US) wonder whether they should wash their dirty feet in the automatic laundry.. smile.gif
user posted image

ALYSSA (left) and AIKO (right) proudly show off their dirty urban soles!
user posted image

Even sexy barefoot beauties need some cash! smile.gif
user posted image

KEA shows off her SUPER-DIRTY SOLES by her car after an entire day of barefooting
user posted image

KEA delivers barefoot pedal pumping action in a series of breathtaking close-ups!
user posted image

KEA is deffo a dedicated hardcore barefooter.. her sexy feet are DIRTY EVEN ON TOPS!
user posted image

Cute NINA is all smiles as she strolls around barefooted in downtown Bologna (Italy)
user posted image

The set has plenty of mind-blowing close-ups of NINA's sexy size 37EU/6.5US feet with SUPER-BLACK & DUSTY SOLES!
user posted image

The set also includes several "on-the-fly" shots of NINA barefooting in the city
user posted image

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (133) « First ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0200 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]