City Feet message board

Pages: (132) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 5 2014, 11:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Dear friends.. for a matter of netiquette, from this week onwards all my posts concerning WEEKLY PHOTO and VIDEO UPDATES at my BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS website will be bundled in this dedicated thread.

Today we have a special update, dedicated to a gorgeous Barefoot Urban Star we all must be extremely grateful to.. as she has (to date) introduced to me the highest number of new models.. blonde beauty ALYSSA! rolleyes.gif
In one photoset, ALYSSA welcomes her real-life friend SOLE (which means "Sun" in Italian), a 40-something barefooting lady with super-powerful, experienced size 38EU/7.5US feet. The two beauties walk around Venice (Italy) on a hot summer afternoon, and their already dirty soles get dirtier and dirtier!
There is also a 7 minutes VIDEO of ALYSSA and SOLE strolling around, also featuring a hot BAREFOOTSHOW ON GRAVEL! rolleyes.gif
In the other photoset, ALYSSA introduces her real-life friend EVA.. a tall barefoot bombshell with a pair of big & sexy SIZE 41EU/10US feet! Sandy soles in your face! wink.gif

I hope that you will enjoy the selection of low-res pics that I am posting here.. cheers from Italy!!! cool.gif

BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS

BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
gb62da
Posted: Jan 8 2014, 09:12 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Wonderful set of two lovely women. smile.gif

And many thanks to Alyssa for introducing so many other girls to you! Tell her!

Have a good time!
g.b.

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 9 2014, 08:07 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Jan 8 2014, 09:12 AM)
Wonderful set of two lovely women. smile.gif

And many thanks to Alyssa for introducing so many other girls to you! Tell her!

Have a good time!
g.b.

Ciao amico, I am really glad that you liked the latest update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! smile.gif
Be sure that I will thank ALYSSA on your behalf.. wink.gif
Have a great time, ciao!

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Jan 12 2014, 05:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Beautiful! Thanks again for sharing!
smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 12 2014, 03:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends..

this week at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS website we have 2 new PHOTOSETS and a VIDEO.
The first photoset features unpublished pictures of cute VIOLETTA, one of the first models of mine to achieve international fame on Toes-In-Action website. Endowed with a pair of perfect size 39EU/8.5US feet, despite being a no-nonsense barefooter VIOLETTA loved to take good care of her soles. "I want them to be smooth & soft to enhance my pleasure when someone worships them, and to feel the hurdles I am tackling barefooted in the most complete way!", she used to say. The set includes rare pictures of Violetta testing her delicate soles on terrible gravel!!! rolleyes.gif
The second photoset features blonde STELLA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) and redhead MARGHE (feet size 37EU/6.5US), who were both part of the first flock of Barefoot Urban Girls who posed for me between 2004 and 2005.

We also have a hot VIDEO starring MANDALA, in which she tackles barefooted the many hurdles that a dangerous place like the harbor of Venice (Italy) can pose.

I hope that you will enjoy the selection of LOW-RES SAMPLE PICS I have pasted below. Cheers from Italy! cool.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Jan 14 2014, 06:00 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

So great to see Violetta again! I bet she can find a lot of guys who would worship her soles!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 14 2014, 05:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Jan 14 2014, 06:00 AM)
So great to see Violetta again! I bet she can find a lot of guys who would worship her soles!

I told you I had a great surprise for you, amico! smile.gif
And I have more good news.. I have at least 150 unpublished pics of VIOLETTA in my database.. stay tuned for many encores at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! wink.gif
As for applicants to worship her soles.. I guess that she has never run out of them.. biggrin.gif
Take care, ciao!

--------------------
Southerncrossfire44
  Posted: Jan 15 2014, 03:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

A hot girl who likes to go barefoot outdoors AND appreciates guys who like feet? Why can't there be more of them around?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 16 2014, 03:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Jan 15 2014, 03:51 PM)
A hot girl who likes to go barefoot outdoors AND appreciates guys who like feet? Why can't there be more of them around?

Well amico.. we probably appreciate girls like VIOLETTA so much exactly because they are relatively rare.. even if a few more thousands girls like her per country would probably improve planetary well-being a lot.. biggrin.gif
Take care, ciao! cool.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 18 2014, 09:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends..
this week at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS website we have 2 new PHOTOSETS and a new VIDEO.
In the first photoset, we have the welcome encore of AIKO, the Italian Barefoot Goddess! Plenty of close-ups on AIKO's perfect size 36EU/6US feet, with CRACKED HEELS (due to years of barefooting) and amazing "silverdust" polished toenails! You probably did not know that AIKO has a collection of around 80 DIFFERENT TONES OF NAILPOLISH! rolleyes.gif
In the second photoset, we have previously unpublished pictures of Barefoot Urban Star ALEXIS (feet size 40EU/9.5US) with her hippy barefoot friend SHIVA (feet size 38EU/7.5US). Both girls are in a merry mood, and love to display their dirty soles! wink.gif

In today's video, Barefoot Urban Stars AIKO (feet size 36EU/6US) and ALYSSA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) wait barefooted for their train at the railway station of Mestre (Italy) on a sunny autumn day, chatting about their bare feet and discussing who has the dirtiest soles.. the camera zooms on their sexy peds for a long time, and both girls stamp their rough, dirty soles right in your face, wiggling their toes! rolleyes.gif

I hope that you will enjoy the selection of LOW-RES SAMPLE PICS I have pasted below. Cheers from Italy! cool.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 19 2014, 02:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends.. it seems that ALL BHE-hosted websites are offline.. BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, Toes-In-Action, WU's feet links etc.. even BHE's own corporate website.
I am confident that it is just a temporary problem.. sorry for the inconvenience, anyway! sad.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 20 2014, 09:55 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 19 2014, 02:16 PM)
Dear friends.. it seems that ALL BHE-hosted websites are offline.. BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, Toes-In-Action, WU's feet links etc.. even BHE's own corporate website.
I am confident that it is just a temporary problem.. sorry for the inconvenience, anyway! sad.gif

The sites are online again.. whew! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 25 2014, 10:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends.. this week at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS website we have an encore set starring Ms Ultra-High Arches herself.. VIOLACEA! Generously displaying her TOUGH, ROUGH & DIRTY SOLES, tested even on BROKEN BOTTLES! rolleyes.gif
We also have two alternative barefoot beauties, TOLESIL and MAGO SOLAR.. VERY DIRTY FEET on both sides, SOLES & TOPS! wink.gif
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS - PHOTOSETS

We finally have a VIDEO starring gorgeous ALYSSA.. French pedicure & dirty soles!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS - VIDEOCLIPS

ENJOY! CHEERS FROM ITALY! cool.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 2 2014, 11:52 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends.. this week at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS website we have 3 hot & massive photosets!
Our barefoot superstar VALENTINA is happy to introduce a gorgeous barefoot newcomer to you all: please give your warmest welcome to ASYA! A real-life friend of VALENTINA, ASYA has a cheerful mood, but knows perfectly how to be charming. Sexy from her curly hair to her French-pedicured toenails, ASYA loves to tease you with her cute size 37EU/6.5US feet! wink.gif
Then we have tall and elegant ELISABETTA waiting for her train home at the railway station of Venice (Italy): she is very happy to let you admire the filthy, greasy soles of her big size 41EU/10US feet! rolleyes.gif
Finally we have Barefoot Urban Star KETTY (feet size 39EU/8.5US) barefooting in Venice (Italy) just after a heavy thunderstorm, which left the streets full of pools.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 9 2014, 02:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends.. this week at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS website we have two massive PHOTOSETS and a VIDEO.
We have an unpublished photoset of 30-something hardcore barefoot beauty ARIANNA. After her arrival at the railway station of Verona (Italy), ARIANNA is happy to let you admire the calloused soles of her experienced size 38EU/7.5US feet, already dirty from barefooting. Then she heads to visit the city, always barefooted, of course! rolleyes.gif
Then we have another photoset starring ANNIKA & TRIP. The girls have great fun in getting their soles ultra-dirty at the railway station of Venice (Italy). Plenty of close-ups on their super-hot feet (ANNIKA's are size 38EU/7.5US, TRIP's are size 39EU/8.5US). rolleyes.gif
We also have a hot VIDEO with MANDALA barefooting in Venice (Italy) on a sunny spring day.

BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIP

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (132) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0343 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]