City Feet message board

Pages: (133) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 15 2014, 10:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Dear friends.. this week at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS website we have 2 massive PHOTOSETS and a hot VIDEO!
In the first set, our subscribers can follow hardcore barefooter GIORGIA (real-life sister of ARIANNA) in an all-day summer barefoot tour of Vicenza (Italy). GIORGIA boasts super-powerful size 39EU/8.5US feet.. a pair of natural wonders with super-tough soles, which can tackle effortlessly terrible rocks, sharp gravel and scorching hot blacktop! rolleyes.gif
The other set features voluptuous barefoot beauty BABY BLUE (who is also the star of today's VIDEO UPDATE). A personal friend of mine ( smile.gif ) BABY BLUE sings in a heavy metal band, often performs barefooted, and loves to leave her shoes at home from time to time! This rare set is from her only session with me, held in Bologna (Italy) just after a heavy thunderstorm. Plenty of close-ups on her sexy size 38EU/7.5US feet, tested also on sharp gravel and metal grates! rolleyes.gif

BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS

ENJOY! CHEERS FROM ITALY! cool.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
jwdf88
Posted: Feb 16 2014, 01:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1556

I like these pics. I especially like the 2 pics of the one sole propped up on the previous page.
PMEmail Poster
nudescalze
Posted: Feb 16 2014, 02:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2654

Dear Feetosopher! I am not member of Barefoot Urban Girls, but I look at the free pictures: you have many wonderful models!
I know that some of your models who have posed for barefoot photos and videos (Chat Noir, Eynadl) then have started to pose also for nude photos and videos... and also the German models of Toes-In-Action have posed naked only for you.
Do you think that other models of Barefoot Urban Girls will start to pose naked for Barefoot Nudity?
I have made a list of 10 models that I desire to see naked... can you ask these models to pose for Barefoot Nudity? Please!
Here is the list:
1- IRIE
2- KEA
3- SELENE
4- AIKO
5- EVA
6- EYLUH
7- SWAMI
8- ARIANNA
9- BABY BLUE
10- VIOLACEA
Many thanks! You are the best!
Your fan from Mantova.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 17 2014, 05:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Feb 16 2014, 02:15 PM)
Dear Feetosopher! I am not member of Barefoot Urban Girls, but I look at the free pictures: you have many wonderful models!
I know that some of your models who have posed for barefoot photos and videos (Chat Noir, Eynadl) then have started to pose also for nude photos and videos... and also the German models of Toes-In-Action have posed naked only for you.
Do you think that other models of Barefoot Urban Girls will start to pose naked for Barefoot Nudity?
I have made a list of 10 models that I desire to see naked... can you ask these models to pose for Barefoot Nudity? Please!
(...)
Many thanks! You are the best!
Your fan from Mantova.

Uei mantuan.. I am glad that you like my BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. a beautiful girl is a beautiful girl, clothed or not it does not matter! smile.gif

I go right to the point.. for any girls in your list, I am giving you the.. chances of enjoying her naked at my BAREFOOT NUDITY website.. OK? wink.gif
Here is your list:
1- IRIE: she quit modelling many years ago. I have asked her more than once to pose naked.. she did not say no.. so in case I finally succeed in having her back as a model (it's very unlikely), your dreams (and mine!) might come true.
2- KEA: wink.gif (you got it? biggrin.gif )
3- SELENE: see what I wrote about IRIE, but with even fewer chances.. sad.gif
4- AIKO: shooting her naked is among my wildest dreams.. I have offered her very high sums.. she always said no (cheerfully, but firmly). I am afraid that our erotic dreams about her will never become reality... life can be hard, sometimes sad.gif
5- EVA: she has always said no.. for now, at least. I'll do my best, but I see it hard to convince her sad.gif
6- EYLUH: same as EVA.
7- SWAMI: same as EVA.
8- ARIANNA: she quit modelling in 2009; I have asked her to pose naked many times, she always said no, and I frankly think that it is very unlikely that she will change her mind sad.gif
9- BABY BLUE: same as ARIANNA.
10- VIOLACEA: see what I wrote about AIKO.. she's gonna remain a dream.. sad.gif

So amico.. sadly I have few good news, for now.. but you never know with women.. so cross your fingers.. and stay tuned.. at'zaludi! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 17 2014, 05:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (jwdf88 @ Feb 16 2014, 01:49 PM)
I like these pics. I especially like the 2 pics of the one sole propped up on the previous page.

Great to know, many thanks!
Yeah, the pose suggests complicity.. doesn't it? wink.gif
Cheers! smile.gif

--------------------
Boso
Posted: Feb 19 2014, 03:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1426

Hi! I love your site and pics. smile.gif Do you have any session with my favourite model Eyluh in the mini skirt ? smile.gif It would be looks incredible. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 20 2014, 09:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Boso @ Feb 19 2014, 03:25 PM)
Hi! I love your site and pics. smile.gif Do you have any session with my favourite model Eyluh in the mini skirt ? smile.gif It would be looks incredible. smile.gif

Hello there, great to know, many thanks! smile.gif
Do you plan to join as a subscriber?
Sure, there is already one set of your favorite model EYLUH in a hot yellow mini-dress, barefooted on sharp rocks in a disused railyard..
I hope you will enjoy this sample picture.. wink.gif
Stay tuned.. new updates featuring EYLUH are due VERY SOON! Cheers! cool.gif

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 22 2014, 09:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends.. this week at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS website we have 3 massive, super-hot PHOTOSETS!
First and foremost, we have UNPUBLISHED pictures of one of the brightest - and sadly also most short-lived - Barefoot Urban Stars.. the ultimate dirty-soled bombshell, LADY D! Plenty of close-ups of her superb size 38EU/7.5US feet, with super-dirty, calloused soles! rolleyes.gif
Then we have an encore set of gorgeous hardcore barefooter MARY in all its glory.. from her incredible almond-shaped blue eyes to her slender, hard-soled, filthy size 39EU/8.5US feet! rolleyes.gif
Last but not least, we have cute OCEANA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) who continues her barefoot walk in the filthy streets of downtown Bologna (Italy). Her soles get dirtier and dirtier.. and she loves stamping them on your face! tongue.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 2 2014, 11:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends.. this week at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS website we have 3 super-hot PHOTOSETS.
Forced to wear heels for hours on her job as a lawyer, sexy LUCE believed that the only way to keep her fantastic size 40EU/9.5US feet in top shape was to forget shoes and go around barefooted in her leisure time.. even if she had to do so in Bologna (Italy), famed for having filthy streets! The set features unpublished pictures, with many close-ups of LUCE's mind-blowing peds, with calloused, ultra-dirty soles! rolleyes.gif
CHARLIE and AFRODITE get their soles unbelievably dirty at the railway station of Venice (Italy), and love to stamp them in your faces! biggrin.gif Plenty of close-ups of AFRODITE's sexy "Greek feet" (size 36EU/6US) and CHARLIE's slender size 39EU/8.5US peds, with ultra-spreadable toes! rolleyes.gif
After getting her soles dirty at the railway station, PIRU continues her barefoot walk in Venice (Italy). Plenty of close-ups of her perfect size 37EU/6.5US feet! rolleyes.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 9 2014, 02:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends.. this week at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS website we have two massive, super-hot PHOTOSETS.. starring gorgeous barefoot beauties SWAINS and TERESA!
Dressed to kill, SWAINS heads barefooted towards downtown. Plenty of close-ups of her high-arched, superb size 37EU/6.5US feet.. with tough dirty soles! And don't forget to check this week's super-hot VIDEO-UPDATE.. SWAINS delivers a mind-blowing dirty-soled foot show! rolleyes.gif
Beautiful TERESA posed for me in the 2004-2007 period. This week's set was taken in the grimy railway station of Mestre (Italy) on a late winter day. Plenty of close-ups of TERESA's cute but powerful size 37EU/6.5US feet, with SUPER-DIRTY SOLES & CALLOUSED HEELS! rolleyes.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 9 2014, 02:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

This week at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS website we also have a sizzling hot VIDEO.. starring SWAINS!
She smokes a cigarette, and then stamps her dirty, rough soles.. right in your face! She puts on a show! Sole-wrinkling, foot-arching, toe-spreading, ankle-crossing.. the whole package! rolleyes.gif

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 16 2014, 09:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends.. this week at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS website we have two massive PHOTOSETS and a VIDEO.
Punk barefoot beauty PAPRIKA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) stars in both pictures and video.. and we also have a duo of gorgeous dirty-soled hippy beauties, BABETTE (the brunette - feet size 39EU/8.5US) and NAOKO (the redhead - feet size 37EU/6.5US).
Plenty of close-ups of their sexy feet with FILTHY SOLES! rolleyes.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 23 2014, 11:01 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends.. this week at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS website we have three super-hot, massive PHOTOSETS.. starring SIMON, SISSY, ALEXIS & SHIVA!
A bonanza of barefoot beauty, sexy feet & dirty, tough soles! wink.gif

SIMON (feet size 40EU/9.5US)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

SISSY (feet size 40EU/9.5US)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

ALEXIS (feet size 40EU/9.5US) & SHIVA (feet size 38EU/7.5US)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 30 2014, 02:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends.. this week at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS website we have two great PHOTOSETS and a VIDEO.
Even if she is more famous for her daring barefoot exhibitionist raids in the city (celebrated in our sister website BAREFOOT NUDITY), gorgeous CHAT NOIR first gained international fame on Toes-In-Action as a "barefoot only" model. It was really difficult to convince CHAT NOIR to wear panties for these "barefoot only" shots.. the girl never wears them! biggrin.gif Plenty of close-ups of CHAT NOIR's big & sexy size 41EU/10US feet, with custom "stars in the night" nailpolish! rolleyes.gif
Then we have a photoset with a funny story behind. On a blazing hot summer day in 2011, the Barefoot Italian Goddess EYLUH (feet size 38EU/7.5US) introduced a cute friend of hers to the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS project.. petite brunette EYNADL (feet size 36EU/6US, soon to become also a BAREFOOT NUDITY star). After an entire morning of barefooting (and of shooting) in Verona (Italy), we spotted.. a gorgeous barefoot tourist, tall, blonde, with dreads and.. FILTHY SOLES! EYLUH and EYNADL went to make friends with her, while I portrayed the meeting "on the fly". The girl - named VALKYRA - proved to be ultra-friendly and relaxed.. and she was happy to model for an impromptu session! Plenty of close-ups of the FILTHY SOLES of the trio.. including VALKYRA's fantastic size 39EU/8.5US ones! rolleyes.gif
Finally we have a VIDEO with AIKO and ALYSSA waiting barefooted & dirty-soled for their train home.

ENJOY!!! CHEERS FROM ITALY!!! cool.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 6 2014, 10:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends.. this week at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS website we have a great PHOTOSET and a long, hot VIDEO starring blonde barefoot beauty CHICCA!
We also have an encore PHOTOSET of Barefoot Photographer LITTLEGIO and of her barefoot model FRA!

ENJOY!!! CHEERS FROM ITALY!!! cool.gif

CHICCA (feet size 37EU/6.5US)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

FRA (left, feet size 37EU/6.5US) and LITTLEGIO (the Barefoot Photographer, right - feet size 39EU/8.5US).
user posted image

LITTLEGIO (foreground) and FRA (background)
user posted image

LITTLEGIO & FRA "IN ACTION"
user posted image

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (133) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0329 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]