City Feet message board

Pages: (57) « First ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT NUDITY / http://barefoot-nudity.com/, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 14 2018, 04:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

PURPLE QUEEN is BACK.. in BLACK SOLES.. and MUCH MORE!!! rolleyes.gif
In today's update at BAREFOOT NUDITY we are proud to feature 3 BRAND-NEW HD VIDEOS (total combined duration over 14 min.)
and a PHOTOSET of PURPLE QUEEN.. stark naked, FILTHY-SOLED, ultra-bold & wide open!!!
BAREFOOT NUDITY VIDEOCLIPS
BAREFOOT NUDITY PHOTOSETS
You have to be very thankful to PURPLE QUEEN for this update.. some days ago I was paying a private visit to her in Trieste (Italy)..
knowing well your unquenchable thirst for PURPLE QUEEN, I asked her whether she was OK about a quick erotic photo-videosession in her flat
after we had spent some hours around the city.. and she kindly agreed!
PURPLE QUEEN had been walking barefooted for some hours, and her soles were VERY DIRTY.. to my delight.. and your own too, I guess! cool.gif
STAY TUNED for additional, sizzling hot video footage from this session in future updates at BAREFOOT NUDITY.. ALL HAIL THE PURPLE QUEEN! smile.gif

PURPLE QUEEN - feet size 35EU/5.5US
user posted image

HD VIDEO - PURPLE QUEEN horny in private 3 - Duration over 4'30''. FILTHY SOLES, explicit poses and a FLOOD OF PISS!
user posted image

HD VIDEOS - PURPLE QUEEN horny in private 1 & 2 - Duration over 4'30'' & over 4 min. She washes a pan stark naked!
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 22 2018, 04:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update we have THREE HD VIDEOS starring RED-X (never-before-seen super-hot footage in the woods of the Hessen region of Germany!),
KATJUSHA & OXANA (barefoot lesbian sex!) and RED ICE (outdoor topless exhibitionism)!
Total duration over 14 min.
At BAREFOOT NUDITY we have over 10,000 HIGH RESOLUTION NUDE PICTURES!
ENJOY! cool.gif

RED-X in previously unreleased HD VIDEO footage filmed during the BAREFOOT NUDITY EUROPEAN TOUR 2015! Duration over 4 min.
user posted image

This popular video starring KATJUSHA & OXANA is now available in HD format! Duration over 6 min.
user posted image

The HD version of this popular video starring 40-something barefoot flasher RED ICE is now available! Duration over 4 min.
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 29 2018, 02:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today at BAREFOOT NUDITY we have FOUR HD VIDEOS starring VEGA BAUSCH (unreleased footage inside the Roman Arena of Verona, Italy!),
SUGAR SOFIA (barefoot car erotica!), EYNADL (daring urban flashing!) and CHAT NOIR (huge hairy bush & armpits!).
Total duration over 18 min.
ENJOY! cool.gif

VEGA BAUSCH - never-before-seen HD VIDEO footage - Duration 4 min.
user posted image

The HD version of this popular video starring SUGAR SOFIA is now available! Duration 6'30''.
user posted image

The HD versions of these popular videos starring EYNADL (top) & CHAT NOIR (bottom) are now available! Duration 2'30'' & 5 min. respectively.
user posted image

Plenty of explicit nude pictures of EYNADL on BAREFOOT NUDITY!
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 30 2018, 02:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-Duffman bump! tongue.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 1 2018, 03:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends and followers.. to the great disappointment of some lads here tongue.gif , another critical medical check revealed no major health issues.
This implies that I can embark on a MAJOR PROJECT for both BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY
that I had planned for the next week.. STAY TUNED!!! cool.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 5 2018, 02:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today we have THREE HD VIDEOS starring RED-X (never-before-seen footage in the woods of the Hessen region of Germany!),
STELLA NERA (daring urban exhibitionism in Pisa, Italy!), and CHAT NOIR (huge hairy bush & armpits!).
Total duration over 15 min.
At BAREFOOT NUDITY we have over 10,000 high-resolution explicit nude pictures!
ENJOY! cool.gif

RED-X - never-before-seen HD VIDEO footage taken during the BAREFOOT NUDITY EUROPEAN TOUR 2015 - Duration over 5 min.
user posted image

STELLA NERA - the HD VERSION of this popular video is now available! Duration 5'30''.
user posted image

CHAT NOIR - the HD VERSION of this popular video is now available! Duration 4'30''.
user posted image

At BAREFOOT NUDITY we have hundreds of explicit nude pictures of STELLA NERA
user posted image

--------------------
DBF
Posted: Aug 10 2018, 12:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

Feetstopher glad to see you posting! I hope you're health concerns have improved. Red Ice or the woman in the purple dress is particularly intriguing. She almost looks like a gypsy-Bizet's Carmen.Would she ever role play like Barefoot Cecilia! Would love to see her just as down and dirty in tatters with bare brests no underwear and fithy hard calloused soles!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 12 2018, 01:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DBF @ Aug 10 2018, 12:47 AM)
Feetstopher glad to see you posting! I hope you're health concerns have improved. Red Ice or the woman in the purple dress is particularly intriguing. She almost looks like a gypsy-Bizet's Carmen.Would she ever role play like Barefoot Cecilia! Would love to see her just as down and dirty in tatters with bare brests no underwear and fithy hard calloused soles!

Hello there, and many thanks for caring about my health! smile.gif
I am still waiting for the results of a critical medical check, but in these last days I have felt well enough to go out for 6 days
in my customary "on the road" tour.. STAY TUNED, as I have come back with a shipload of terrific material for both
BAREFOOT NUDITY and BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. starring a legendary model.. can you guess WHO? smile.gif
She also teamed up with a blazing hot 40-something model from the country we visited.. can you guess WHICH COUNTRY? cool.gif

As for RED ICE.. I held just two sessions with her, both in 2014. In the second session her soles got much dirtier, as it was an urban flashing one.
I paste a sample picture below for your pleasure and reference. Unfortunately RED ICE is not modelling for explicit nudity anymore.

Blazing hot Italian 40-something barefoot exhibitionist RED ICE - feet size 36EU/6US
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 12 2018, 02:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT NUDITY we have THREE HD VIDEOS starring
VEGA BAUSCH (never-before-seen footage! heavy duty vaginal & ANAL veggie insertion!),
OXANA (dirty-soled urban burlesque show!) and MARA (bold & daring outdoor exhibitionism!).
Total duration over 16'30''!
STAY TUNED for BRAND NEW MATERIAL from my customary ANNUAL TOUR.. coming in next week's update!!! cool.gif

VEGA BAUSCH in never-before-seen footage - Duration 5 min.
user posted image

The HD version of this popular video starring OXANA is now available! - Duration 6 min.
user posted image

The HD version of this popular video starring MARA is now available! - Duration over 5'30''
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 19 2018, 07:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

SPECIAL UPDATE entirely dedicated to the BAREFOOT NUDITY EUROPEAN TOUR 2018..
starring the legendary BAREFOOT NUDITY and BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS supermodel CHAT NOIR!
In this week's update, CHAT NOIR teams up with a wonderful new addition to BAREFOOT NUDITY model roster..
the amazing 40-something German nude model CAT, who has posed in several occasions for the famed German barefootographer gb62da!
CHAT NOIR & CAT posed in the ruins of a mansion in the woods of the Hessen region of Germany..
showing off their sexy bare feet (CHAT NOIR's are size 41EU/10US, CAT's are size 36EU/6US) and
exposing their juicy pussies and gaping assholes in plenty of bold poses!
The feeling between CHAT NOIR and CAT was evident.. can we expect more from them.. maybe also in HD VIDEO?
We will see whether this dream comes true in the next updates at BAREFOOT NUDITY! cool.gif

CAT (left) & CHAT NOIR (right) posing in the ruins of a mansion in the woods of the Hessen region of Germany
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

CAT also posed solo.. showing off her huge meaty pussy, her round ass and her fantastic size 36EU/6US bare feet!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 26 2018, 02:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

You wanted more from CHAT NOIR & CAT? Well.. YOU'VE GOT IT! smile.gif
Today's SPECIAL UPDATE at BAREFOOT NUDITY is again dedicated to this hot barefoot duo:
we have a JUMBO PHOTOSET (40 pictures!) from a nude "jam-session" in the woods of the Hessen region for famed barefootographer gb62da and me
(featuring an exciting mix of artistic nudes, "making of" on-the-fly shots, and bold barefoot erotica).. BAREFOOT NUDITY PHOTOSETS
and 2 HD VIDEOS (total duration 6 min.) where CHAT NOIR & CAT EXCHANGE SWEET LESBIAN KISSES
while strutting their stark naked, exciting bodies in the ruins of a mansion! BAREFOOT NUDITY VIDEOCLIPS
Will CHAT NOIR & CAT be willing to deliver more in future updates at BAREFOOT NUDITY? We will see.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif

40-something German wonder CAT (left) & the legendary CHAT NOIR (right) "play footsie" in the woods of the Hessen region (Germany)
user posted image

CAT & CHAT NOIR deliver LESBIAN BAREFOOT EROTICA in HD VIDEO (2 videos - total duration 6 min.)
user posted image

CAT & CHAT NOIR strut their glorious booties in the woods!
user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Sep 1 2018, 06:51 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Wow! Amazing teaser!

The two cats really go perfectly together. What a wonderful duo! And a funny destiny both had chosen the "cat" artist name long before they met. Maybe this and their same attitude to erotics and modeling that makes them cooperate so well? Who knows? You can definitely see it in the pics/vids! For sure! smile.gif

I'm happy I could introduce Cat to you, my dear friend, and that she was that open minded to your naughty foot fetish style!!! wink.gif She's a stunning and charming lady! As Chat Noir is a wonderful and charming young lady, too, of course!

I'm looking forward to your results on BN! smile.gif

g.b.

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 1 2018, 07:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Sep 1 2018, 06:51 AM)
Wow! Amazing teaser!

The two cats really go perfectly together. What a wonderful duo! And a funny destiny both had chosen the "cat" artist name long before they met. Maybe this and their same attitude to erotics and modeling that makes them cooperate so well? Who knows? You can definitely see it in the pics/vids! For sure! smile.gif

I'm happy I could introduce Cat to you, my dear friend, and that she was that open minded to your naughty foot fetish style!!! wink.gif She's a stunning and charming lady! As Chat Noir is a wonderful and charming young lady, too, of course!

I'm looking forward to your results on BN! smile.gif

g.b.

Thank you very much again for your great hospitality and for making this.. "sexy meeting of cats" possible, my dear friend! smile.gif
Of course I will be glad to show more of CAT & CHAT NOIR in future updates at BAREFOOT NUDITY! wink.gif
Ciao!!! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 2 2018, 01:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today at BAREFOOT NUDITY we have FOUR HD VIDEOS starring barefoot cougar GINEVRA CLOUCHET (2 videos; explicit urban nudity!),
Toes-In-Action punk princess LO (dirty-soled post-industrial nudity in a disused railyard in Lower Saxony, Germany!)
and amazing 40-something barefoot flasher RED ICE (daring outdoor exhibitionism!).
Total duration over 16 min.
Enjoy! cool.gif

GINEVRA CLOUCHET - 2 HD VIDEOS - total duration over 8 min.
user posted image

Toes-In-Action LO - HD VIDEO - total duration over 3'30''
user posted image

RED ICE - HD VIDEO - total duration over 4'30''
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 7 2018, 02:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update we are glad to feature another batch of unpublished pictures from the "sand quarry shooting"..
starring cute and super-tattooed barefoot exhibitionist CLEMENTINE POULAIN!
There are also THREE HD VIDEOS in today's update.. for a total combined duration of over 13 min.!
Starring hardcore barefoot exhibitionists CECILIA & VEGA BAUSCH (1 video - hot LESBIAN SEX by the lake!) and
blonde barefoot flasher CHAT BLANC (2 videos - bold urban exhibitionism with FILTHY SOLES!).
ENJOY! cool.gif

CLEMENTINE POULAIN posing in an active sand quarry in Southern Hessen (Germany)
user posted image

CECILIA & VEGA BAUSCH in HD VIDEO - Duration over 5 min.
user posted image

CHAT BLANC in HD VIDEO (2 videos) - Total combined duration over 8 min.
user posted image

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (57) « First ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0153 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]