City Feet message board

Pages: (57) « First ... 55 56 [57]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT NUDITY / http://barefoot-nudity.com/, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
shifter
Posted: Feb 5 2021, 05:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1877

incredible and extraordinary RED-X, clearly one of my favorite Barefoot-Nudity models.
her dirty-feet licking segments were one of my favorites!!
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Feb 6 2021, 06:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

I have to agree, my friend. Red-X is open minded, sexy, naughty and always barefoot. And great in modeling!

What a wonderful combination! wink.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 6 2021, 12:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

@shifter, @gb62da: you are 100% right, dear friends.. RED-X has achieved legend status thanks to her appearances on BAREFOOT NUDITY! wub.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
nudescalze
Posted: Feb 6 2021, 11:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2654

Red-X is the classic example of how a definitely not beautiful girl can give you great hard-ons, anyway, hehehehe!
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Feb 7 2021, 06:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@nudescalze, apparently you do have a total different view of beauty...

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 7 2021, 11:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Feb 7 2021, 06:41 AM)
@nudescalze, apparently you do have a total different view of beauty...

Well amico.. if we all had the same tastes, the world would be a dreadful place with endless wars..
Yet I would not take nudescalze too seriously.. he might just be trolling.. pardon.. "having fun".. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 25 2021, 06:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Haven't you ever joined BAREFOOT NUDITY? You should! smile.gif
At BAREFOOT NUDITY we have over 12,000 large-format nude pictures and HOURS of HD erotic VIDEOS!
Real-life barefooters, including famous BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and TOES-IN-ACTION models, SHOWING IT ALL, town & country!
BAREFOOT NUDITY PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT NUDITY VIDEOCLIPS
Full explicit nudity indoors & outdoors, FILTHY SOLES, pissing action, weird & extreme objects insertion, hardcore lesbian sex..
at BAREFOOT NUDITY you will find that.. and much more!
Plus, you can profit from the combo membership to both BAREFOOT NUDITY and BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. just 29.95 USD!
JOIN BAREFOOT NUDITY NOW! wink.gif http://barefoot-nudity.com/join.html

BAREFOOT CECILIA goes wild with big veggies for BAREFOOT NUDITY
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Sep 26 2021, 05:00 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Nude and being barefoot is the best combination I can think of. And good ol' Feetosophers site is one of the best of its kind you can find!!! And the girls being barefoot naked outdoors is more or less unique!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 26 2021, 08:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Sep 26 2021, 05:00 AM)
Nude and being barefoot is the best combination I can think of. And good ol' Feetosophers site is one of the best of its kind you can find!!! And the girls being barefoot naked outdoors is more or less unique!

Thank you so much for your kind words, amico! You have been a subscriber to the site from Day One to the last update, so I think that your
words of praise should be trusted! wink.gif It would be great to revive the site.. I still have a dream.. a "more than barefoot" dream! wink.gif

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Sep 27 2021, 05:03 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

So let's hope this dream will come true!!!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Sep 27 2021, 06:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 26 2021, 09:04 PM)

Thank you so much for your kind words, amico! You have been a subscriber to the site from Day One to the last update, so I think that your
words of praise should be trusted! wink.gif It would be great to revive the site.. I still have a dream.. a "more than barefoot" dream! wink.gif

I totally agree with gb62da. Barefoot Nudity is unique. I really hope that you will be soon able to start updating it again, Feetosopher. I really miss the excitement that I felt after every update in the period when you were able to propose several new models, up to early 2017. With the exception of the 2017 and 2018 editions of your European Tours, which were outstanding, I believe that the decline of the site started in 2017: you only managed to launch Clementine Poulain on that year.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 27 2021, 09:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Sep 27 2021, 06:31 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 26 2021, 09:04 PM)

I totally agree with gb62da. Barefoot Nudity is unique. I really hope that you will be soon able to start updating it again, Feetosopher. I really miss the excitement that I felt after every update in the period when you were able to propose several new models, up to early 2017. With the exception of the 2017 and 2018 editions of your European Tours, which were outstanding, I believe that the decline of the site started in 2017: you only managed to launch Clementine Poulain on that year.

Ciao amico.. sadly I basically have to agree with your analysis sad.gif
Indeed the huge efforts (for my limited means, at least) that I had made to launch several new models in 2016, and to produce the most expensive
edition of the BAREFOOT NUDITY EUROPEAN TOURS, with two models (ELETTRA and OXANA, i.e. twice the cost of the previous editions),
did not pay off: returns from the site were extremely disappointing in 2016 and 2017, and it also became more and more difficult to find models
for the extremely demanding urban flashing / outdoor nudity genre, with the additional difficulty of barefooting for 5-6 solid hours.
The lack of debuts, combined with fewer shootings and the resulting scarcity of material, brought the site to a decline that even the memorable 2018 edition
of the BN tours, starring the legendary CHAT NOIR and German beauty CAT, was unable to reverse. 2019 was pure agony: in December I run out
of material, and opted for the curtain call. It was the saddest moment that I have ever experienced as The Feetosopher.
Reviving the site? I'll be honest: it is extremely unlikely that I may do that, for several reasons that would be too long to explain (and probably nobody
here in the forum, other than you, gb62da and shifter, would care). But yes.. the dream of relaunching BAREFOOT NUDITY will probably stay with me
for the rest of my life. And in any case.. never say never.. smile.gif

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Sep 28 2021, 06:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 27 2021, 09:05 PM)
.... And in any case.. never say never.. smile.gif

Thats exactly the point, my dear friend! smile.gif
And, at least, a beautiful dream can make you happy, too...

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 29 2021, 06:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Sep 28 2021, 06:08 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 27 2021, 09:05 PM)
.... And in any case.. never say never.. smile.gif

Thats exactly the point, my dear friend! smile.gif
And, at least, a beautiful dream can make you happy, too...

You are 100% right, amico! wink.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (57) « First ... 55 56 [57]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0163 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]