City Feet message board

Pages: (57) « First ... 53 54 [55] 56 57  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT NUDITY / http://barefoot-nudity.com/, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
gb62da
Posted: Sep 27 2020, 10:03 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2764

Yes, this is a wonderful site! I cannot do more than recommend it to anybody loving feet (and more...! wink.gif). You will find open minded barefoot beauties showing their beauty from head to toe you won't find anywhere else!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 27 2020, 12:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (gb62da @ Sep 27 2020, 10:03 AM)
Yes, this is a wonderful site! I cannot do more than recommend it to anybody loving feet (and more...! wink.gif). You will find open minded barefoot beauties showing their beauty from head to toe you won't find anywhere else!

Thank you so much for your.. endorsement, amico! smile.gif
Nobody better than you can speak in favour of BAREFOOT NUDITY.. you have been a loyal subscriber
from December 2013 to a few months ago.. and you have helped to produce a lot of material for the site during
five editions of the BAREFOOT NUDITY EUROPEAN TOUR! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Sep 27 2020, 08:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

I subscribed to Barefoot Nudity many times, and I totally agree with gb62da. It is a great site. After Public Sluts went offline, Barefoot Nudity has been the only site combining barefooting, exhibitionism, nudity and dirty feet. Feetosopher, can we hope in a new era for Barefoot Nudity?
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 27 2020, 09:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Sep 27 2020, 08:48 PM)
I subscribed to Barefoot Nudity many times, and I totally agree with gb62da. It is a great site. After Public Sluts went offline, Barefoot Nudity has been the only site combining barefooting, exhibitionism, nudity and dirty feet. Feetosopher, can we hope in a new era for Barefoot Nudity?

Thank you so much for your words of appreciation for BAREFOOT NUDITY, amico! smile.gif
A new era for BN? The devil knows how much I would love to reply YES.. but I'll be honest.. it's extremely difficult that this dream
(your own, and my own as well!) will become reality. Too many obstacles on its way.. sad.gif sad.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 16 2020, 04:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Haven't you ever joined BAREFOOT NUDITY? You should! smile.gif
At BAREFOOT NUDITY we have over 12,000 large-format nude pictures and HOURS of HD erotic VIDEOS!
Real-life barefooters, including famous BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and TOES-IN-ACTION models, SHOWING IT ALL, town & country!
BAREFOOT NUDITY PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT NUDITY VIDEOCLIPS
Full explicit nudity indoors & outdoors, FILTHY SOLES, pissing action, weird & extreme objects insertion, hardcore lesbian sex..
at BAREFOOT NUDITY you will find that.. and much more!
Plus, you can profit from the combo membership to both BAREFOOT NUDITY and BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. just 29.95 USD!
JOIN BAREFOOT NUDITY NOW! wink.gif http://barefoot-nudity.com/join.html

SHEILA of Toes-In-Action stark naked & wide open for BAREFOOT NUDITY
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Oct 18 2020, 12:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 27 2020, 12:09 PM)

Nobody better than you can speak in favour of BAREFOOT NUDITY.. you have been a loyal subscriber
from December 2013 to a few months ago.. and you have helped to produce a lot of material for the site during

I was very happy to support you and learn some of your incredibly models in person! And I still do hope for a happy future and your next tour...

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Oct 18 2020, 01:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (gb62da @ Oct 18 2020, 12:28 PM)

I was very happy to support you and learn some of your incredibly models in person! And I still do hope for a happy future and your next tour...

It would be really great if you and The Feetosopher could cooperate again for Barefoot Nudity, gb62da. You hosted the best editions of the Barefoot Nudity European Tour, in my opinion.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 18 2020, 08:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Oct 18 2020, 01:43 PM)
QUOTE (gb62da @ Oct 18 2020, 12:28 PM)

It would be really great if you and The Feetosopher could cooperate again for Barefoot Nudity, gb62da. You hosted the best editions of the Barefoot Nudity European Tour, in my opinion.

I definitely hope that I will be able to revive BAREFOOT NUDITY some day.. to hold new editions of the BAREFOOT NUDITY EUROPEAN TOUR..
and to meet again my dear friend, gb62da! Current conditions are not particularly encouraging in that respect.. but dreams are for free.. wink.gif

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Oct 25 2020, 05:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Well, sometimes dreams come true!!! And as long as we can hold a cam, there's hope... ;-)

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 25 2020, 12:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Oct 25 2020, 05:14 AM)
Well, sometimes dreams come true!!! And as long as we can hold a cam, there's hope... ;-)

You are 100% right, amico! We'll never let our dreams die! smile.gif

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Oct 25 2020, 04:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

That is the answer I wanted to hear, my dear friend! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 31 2020, 05:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Oct 25 2020, 04:00 PM)
That is the answer I wanted to hear, my dear friend! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 6 2020, 05:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Haven't you ever joined BAREFOOT NUDITY? You should! smile.gif
At BAREFOOT NUDITY we have over 12,000 large-format nude pictures and HOURS of HD erotic VIDEOS!
Real-life barefooters, including famous BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and TOES-IN-ACTION models, SHOWING IT ALL, town & country!
BAREFOOT NUDITY PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT NUDITY VIDEOCLIPS
Full explicit nudity indoors & outdoors, FILTHY SOLES, pissing action, weird & extreme objects insertion, hardcore lesbian sex..
at BAREFOOT NUDITY you will find that.. and much more!
Plus, you can profit from the combo membership to both BAREFOOT NUDITY and BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. just 29.95 USD!
JOIN BAREFOOT NUDITY NOW! wink.gif http://barefoot-nudity.com/join.html

LO of Toes-In-Action stark naked in an abandoned railyard for BAREFOOT NUDITY
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Dec 8 2020, 05:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

LO is wonderful. smile.gif
And I always loved you were able to show us some of the TIA beauties in their birthday suit... wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 8 2020, 10:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Dec 8 2020, 05:08 AM)
LO is wonderful. smile.gif
And I always loved you were able to show us some of the TIA beauties in their birthday suit... wink.gif

Thank you very much, amico.. you know that I have a soft spot for.. barefoot beauties in.. birthday suits.. wink.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (57) « First ... 53 54 [55] 56 57  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0165 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]