City Feet message board

Pages: (57) « First ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT NUDITY / http://barefoot-nudity.com/, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 5 2018, 10:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (DBF @ Dec 4 2018, 08:11 AM)
I particularly like Chat Noir at Frankenstein Castle! Your photos are the best when the girls are nude and their feet ar dirty!

Great to know, sir.. thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif
STAY TUNED, as wonderful CHAT NOIR flashed her goodies in many scenic locations of the Hessen region (Germany)
during the BAREFOOT NUDITY EUROPEAN TOUR 2018.. brand new pictures and HD VIDEOS will be featured in future updates! cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 5 2018, 11:01 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Dec 3 2018, 09:03 PM)
RED-X and MAJEIRA LEZ SEX PART 4?
HOLY..... Christmas is coming early this year
what a fantastic addition! (+ of course all the other fantastic sets to both your sites my friend)

Thank you so much, amico! You know that your appreciation is always worth twice to me! smile.gif
STAY TUNED.. exciting unpublished pictures and NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN HD VIDEOS will be featured in the next updates! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 5 2018, 11:03 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 2 2018, 07:28 PM)
In today's update at BAREFOOT NUDITY we have a.. peculiar "VEGAN FESTIVAL" ( tongue.gif ).. starring RED-X and MAJEIRA of Toes-In-Action!
RED-X and MAJEIRA put a HUGE ZUCCHINI to good use inside a disused industrial building in Lower Saxony (Germany)
in three HD VIDEOS (total duration over 14 min.), delivering RAUNCHY & DIRTY-SOLED LESBIAN SEX!
BAREFOOT NUDITY VIDEOCLIPS
We also have a blazing hot photoset of cute and super-tattooed barefoot exhibitionist CLEMENTINE POULAIN,
delivering super-explicit poses, masturbation and ACROBATIC SELF FOOT EROTICA!
BAREFOOT NUDITY PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT NUDITY is a CERTIFIED VEGAN-FRIENDLY ADULT PAYSITE! biggrin.gif

RED-X & MAJEIRA of Toes-In-Action.. GO VEGAN in 3 HD VIDEOS!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

CLEMENTINE POULAIN in a brand new photoset.. and we have hundreds of explicit nude pictures of her!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This is the BAREFOOT NUDITY update to which DBF and shifter are referring..

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Dec 6 2018, 09:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 5 2018, 11:01 AM)
[QUOTE=shifter,Dec 3 2018, 09:03 PM] RED-X and MAJEIRA LEZ SEX PART 4?
STAY TUNED.. exciting unpublished pictures and NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN HD VIDEOS will be featured in the next updates! wink.gif

Thank you so much, amico! You know that your appreciation is always worth twice to me! smile.gif

now i feel even more guilty with being so quiet and not posting anything here in the last couple of months, not even show a little of appreciation to your amazing content
, aah, thats usually not how i am, but life is unfortunatly a bit chaotic at the moment (which should not be an excuse to not write a short hi and thanks...)
Just one thing to let you know, the first thing i usually do on sunday evening, lookup both of your sites and enjoy the updates! fantastic work and your both sites are sure bets where i know its 100% to my liking, so my friend, keep up your fantastic work!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 7 2018, 04:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

[QUOTE=shifter,Dec 6 2018, 09:00 PM][QUOTE=Feetosopher,Dec 5 2018, 11:01 AM] [QUOTE=shifter,Dec 3 2018, 09:03 PM] RED-X and MAJEIRA LEZ SEX PART 4?
STAY TUNED.. exciting unpublished pictures and NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN HD VIDEOS will be featured in the next updates! wink.gif [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]
Thank you so much, amico! You know that your appreciation is always worth twice to me! smile.gif [/QUOTE]
now i feel even more guilty with being so quiet and not posting anything here in the last couple of months, not even show a little of appreciation to your amazing content
, aah, thats usually not how i am, but life is unfortunatly a bit chaotic at the moment (which should not be an excuse to not write a short hi and thanks...)
Just one thing to let you know, the first thing i usually do on sunday evening, lookup both of your sites and enjoy the updates! fantastic work and your both sites are sure bets where i know its 100% to my liking, so my friend, keep up your fantastic work![/QUOTE]

Ciao amico! Dont' worry.. I know too well myself that life can be hectic at times.. I often cannot find the time to be active here as well! sad.gif
Thank you so much again for your kind words and your enthusiastic appreciation.. this is what motivates me to always do my best
to deliver new, exciting updates to both sites.. much more than the (rather meager) profits which remain after costs and taxes!
STAY TUNED.. the next will be another sizzling hot weekend at BAREFOOT NUDITY and BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! wink.gif
All the best from Italy! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 9 2018, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today at BAREFOOT NUDITY we have THREE HD VIDEOS, starring
24/7/365 hardcore barefoot beauty CECILIA (never-before-seen footage featuring heavy duty vaginal veggie insertion!),
wonderful TAISSA (naughty & dirty-soled) and busty OXANA (delivering daring urban exhibitionism).
Total combined duration over 15 min.
ENJOY!

CECILIA goes ULTRA-WILD in never-before-seen HD VIDEO footage - duration over 4 min.
user posted image

TAISSA - HD VIDEO now available - duration 5'30''.
user posted image

OXANA - HD VIDEO now available - duration 5'30''.
user posted image

At BAREFOOT NUDITY we have hundreds of nude explicit pictures of OXANA!
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 14 2018, 09:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Follow THE FEETOSOPHER's TWITTER profile for FREE BAREFOOT NUDITY PREVIEWS!
FREE TEASER VIDEOS COMING SOON! wink.gif
https://twitter.com/The_Feetosopher

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 16 2018, 03:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's all-video update at BAREFOOT NUDITY we have 4 HD VIDEOS from the debut session of our gorgeous superstar RED-X!
Two videos feature over 8 minutes of NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN FOOTAGE.. including
over 4 minutes of CONTINUOUS HEAVY DUTY ANAL POUNDING with a BIG ZUCCHINI in a parking lot!
Total combined duration of over 17 minutes!
ENJOY! cool.gif

Stills from HD VIDEO 2.d - duration 4 min.
user posted image

Stills from HD VIDEO 2.c - over 4 minutes of CONTINUOUS HEAVY DUTY ANAL POUNDING with a BIG ZUCCHINI!
user posted image

Stills from VIDEOS 2.a & 2.b - now available in HD format - total combined duration over 8 min.
user posted image

At BAREFOOT NUDITY we have HUNDREDS of explicit nude pictures of RED-X!
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Dec 18 2018, 05:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

many thanks for those great updates, i´m always were fond when i see RED-X, but also the other sets are great as well.
did i mention that TAISSA belongs to one of my favourite models from your site? she is very special indeed and somethings attracts me to her very much

PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 20 2018, 12:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Dec 18 2018, 05:34 PM)
many thanks for those great updates, i´m always were fond when i see RED-X, but also the other sets are great as well.
did i mention that TAISSA belongs to one of my favourite models from your site? she is very special indeed and somethings attracts me to her very much

Many thanks for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif
Yeah, TAISSA was sadly a one-session-wonder, but indeed she is freaking wonderful! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 21 2018, 09:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

BAREFOOT NUDITY - OFFLINE TO ETERNITY

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 23 2018, 07:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Even if VERY FEW among you deserve this gift.. now you can feast on
BAREFOOT NUDITY's XXXmas FREE VIDEO TEASER on TWITTER! smile.gif
Starring: KEA, MJ36, VALERY VITA, RED-X and ELETTRA!

https://twitter.com/The_Feetosopher/status/...914924050399233

Yeah, penny-pinchers.. now you can WANK at BAREFOOT NUDITY's naughty XXXmas beauties.. free of charge.. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 24 2018, 04:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

It's NAUGHTY XXXmas time at BAREFOOT NUDITY!
Equipped with Santa hat, wonderful CHAT NOIR gets rid of her bathrobe, enjoys some Italian Prosecco wine stark naked & wide open,
and goes through the pages of a book about the history of her favourite football club, Juventus FC Turin!
CHAT NOIR is very happy to show off her juicy pussy, her puckered asshole and her size 41EU/10US feet in plenty of breathtaking CLOSE-UPS! rolleyes.gif
1 photoset and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 4'30'')!
The Feetosopher, CHAT NOIR and all the BAREFOOT NUDITY crew take the chance to wish a BAREFOOT NAUGHTY XXXmas to you all! wink.gif
And if you want to see what happened in the previous XXXmas specials at BAREFOOT NUDITY..
check out the FREE XXXmas VIDEO TEASER on my TWITTER profile!
https://twitter.com/The_Feetosopher/status/...914924050399233

CHAT NOIR's big & sexy size 41EU/10US feet.. in XXXmas mode.. wink.gif
user posted image

CHAT NOIR goes really naughty in this special XXXmas update!
user posted image

CHAT NOIR stars in a supersexy XXXmas HD VIDEO - duration 4'30''!
user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
  Posted: Dec 25 2018, 06:53 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

What a wonderful xmas gift you and CHAT NOIR made us! She's always like an angel on earth. Luckily, a naughty angel... wink.gif

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to her and you!

g.b.

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 25 2018, 11:12 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Dec 25 2018, 06:53 AM)
What a wonderful xmas gift you and CHAT NOIR made us! She's always like an angel on earth. Luckily, a naughty angel... wink.gif

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to her and you!

g.b.

Thank you very much for your holiday greetings, amico! smile.gif
I wish all the best to you, to the people you love and to your wonderful models.. especially amazing CAT! wink.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (57) « First ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0157 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]