City Feet message board

Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New project: Extreme Barefooting., New project: Extreme Barefooting.
DG2001
Posted: Jan 19 2006, 05:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Guest_bfinky @ Jan 19 2006, 04:48 PM)
To help give you some idea of extreme barefooting, I mentioned that Leni Riefenstahl had filmed some mountain films climbing in the snow and ice barefoot in the late 20's and early 30's. A brief clip can be found on her website "Leni's Rising Star" in the download section under Leni's video downloads part three. Download the clip from Der Grosse Sprung(The Great Leap), I think you will enjoy even though the filmography is poor. Certainly it will give the girls a challenge to try to reproduce such a feat.

Hi!

Thanks for the link, it's a great clip. What other ones would you suggest us to download?

I wonder... how is it possible that Leni Riefenstahl could climb those sharp rocky mountains barefoot? Do you know if there's an interview or comment about her bare feet, if her soles were tough? I think she also walked barefoot on snow, didn't she?

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Guest_bfinky
Posted: Jan 20 2006, 07:00 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Check out "Project Bandaloop" website, they are a dance company that performs on the side of cliffs, buildings, and theater wallls, often barefoot. Some pretty impressive stuff in the video gallery, I really like the "cliff" videos. Also silk aerialist Tatyana Petruk has a great website with photo gallery and videos. Enjoy her barefoot performances.
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 09:48 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

One extreme situation I'd like to see is a girl barefoot in a very dense and mobile crowd such as at a carnival or demonstation or rock concert mosh pit where people are crushed together and anre moving around. Yes, difficult to get shots but worth trying.

Ted.
DG2001
Posted: Jan 24 2006, 07:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Malinika @ Jan 8 2006, 08:22 PM)
Dear friends!

In the beginning of this year we started to work at the new project - "EXTREME Barefooting"
The idea of this project is to show barefoot girls in unusual and extreme situations and surroundings. The aim of this project - is to open new site with the content, that you desire.

How we see it:

- fire walking
- glass walking
- climbing sharp rocks
- endurance competitions
- snow walking on the EXTREMELY cold weather
- standing on thumbtack and other sharp or hot objects, etc.

You can take active part in making this site.
While we would make photos, we'll put som of them to our free site. And we need your help - please tell us, what else would you like to see, connecting with extreme barefoot walking.
Here you can write all your thoughts, concerning our new project.

Hi Malinika, Hi Paul!

Any news about this wonderful project? You told us about it on January the 8th., that's more than two weeks ago.

Please keep us informed of the progress of the project, could you?

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
DG2001
Posted: Jan 31 2006, 07:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Are we there yet?

user posted image

:-)

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Feb 11 2006, 02:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 23

Hey Paul and Malinika,

Any word on how this new project is coming along? It sure sounds like an excellent idea, and I'm anxious to hear more about it! smile.gif

Thanks. cool.gif

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
user posted image
http://www.dennis-n-mara.com/
PMEmail Poster
Ant92874
Posted: Mar 2 2006, 03:32 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Awesome! I'd like to see thumbtacks...maybe set as a trap for the Pretty Barefoot Secretary. Firewalking of course too!

I don't want to see the girls damaged but hearing them yelp and cry out a little on the videos is VERY sexy.

Where is this new site?
Highlander
Posted: Mar 2 2006, 04:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 19

QUOTE (Guest_bfinky @ Jan 19 2006, 04:48 PM)
To help give you some idea of extreme barefooting, I mentioned that Leni Riefenstahl had filmed some mountain films climbing in the snow and ice barefoot in the late 20's and early 30's. A brief clip can be found on her website "Leni's Rising Star" in the download section under Leni's video downloads part three. Download the clip from Der Grosse Sprung(The Great Leap), I think you will enjoy even though the filmography is poor. Certainly it will give the girls a challenge to try to reproduce such a feat.

Hi extreme barefooting fans. I have uploaded the Leni Riefenstahl Clip in an extended version in much better quality. About 12,5 MB – here is the link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/14514885/Untitled1.wmv.html

Paul, now you have to realize my wish for a video and fotos „Barefoot with elegant Business clothes, Barefoot in a Secretary-Outfit“ rolleyes.gif
PMEmail PosterYahoo
DG
Posted: Mar 2 2006, 05:08 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Highlander

That clip is amazing, thanks for sharing it. It's great to see the beautiful Leni climbing barefoot on such rocks, wow!!! I wonder how tough her soles were.

Yes, that's a great challenge for CF's girls.

Regards

DG
Ant92874
Posted: Mar 7 2006, 03:12 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

So, when do we see this new site? As well when do we see the Part 3 of fire and glass walking?
Paul
Posted: Mar 7 2006, 10:55 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

You'll see part 3 of glasswalking in the next update.
As for new extreme barefooting site, first samples will be available in May, 2006. And I hope to open it this summer.
DG
Posted: Mar 8 2006, 12:10 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

QUOTE (Paul @ Mar 7 2006, 10:55 PM)
As for new extreme barefooting site, first samples will be available in May, 2006. And I hope to open it in this summer.

Hi Paul

Good news!

BTW, do you plan to actually make the soles of the girls suffer some pain??? Do you think the girls are brave enough as to endure some pain on their soles???

What will we see in the previews and in the new website, once it opens?

Regards

DG
DG
Posted: Apr 26 2006, 09:05 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

As for new extreme barefooting site, first samples will be available in May, 2006. And I hope to open it this summer.

Well, we are almost in May, hope we'll be able to enjoy the Extreme Barefooting samples soon.

Paul, please let us know how is everything going, how many models do you have by now, and what have their soles endured???

Regards

DG
DG2001
Posted: May 8 2006, 09:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi Paul, Hi Malinika!

Any news about the Extreme Barefooting website? Please let us know how the project is going.

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
DG2001
Posted: May 31 2006, 03:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi Paul

Any news about the Extreme Barefooting project????

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0103 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]