City Feet message board

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New project: Extreme Barefooting., New project: Extreme Barefooting.
Clipper
Posted: Jan 4 2010, 12:54 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1507

I agree with DG2001 about running barefoot on really sharp gravel,and the election of "City Feet girl with the toughest soles".

I agree also with the barefoot girl role-playing proposed by Lou Gojira : maybe like a reality show where the girls try to live in old rural country life,for example farm working barefeet.
We absolutely want girls with tough callused feet,but if they make also tough callused hands, I thinks is even better....

I not agree handcuff and canings : I will not like this torture-like things (is only my opinion...)

Now the most important thing : WHEN this new videos will be make ?

I hope as soon as possible,in few weeks....

PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Dec 20 2010, 11:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

No news on this great project? I am sure it will be welcomed by CF members.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Clipper
Posted: Dec 23 2010, 07:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1507

From the last extreme proposals is elapsed about a year,is now possible to know when the new site will be opened,and if will be possible to see something of the proposed ideas realized ?

The ideas are been very good,but now is time to start to make them reality,or otherwise we risk to forget them... wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0091 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]