City Feet message board

Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New project: Extreme Barefooting., New project: Extreme Barefooting.
Malinika
  Posted: Jan 8 2006, 08:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Dear friends!

In the beginning of this year we started to work at the new project - "EXTREME Barefooting"
The idea of this project is to show barefoot girls in unusual and extreme situations and surroundings. The aim of this project - is to open new site with the content, that you desire.

How we see it:

- fire walking
- glass walking
- climbing sharp rocks
- endurance competitions
- snow walking on the EXTREMELY cold weather
- standing on thumbtack and other sharp or hot objects, etc.

You can take active part in making this site.
While we would make photos, we'll put som of them to our free site. And we need your help - please tell us, what else would you like to see, connecting with extreme barefoot walking.
Here you can write all your thoughts, concerning our new project.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jan 9 2006, 02:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Hi Malinika

Congratulations, thanks and my best wishes for this new project of yours! It's great that the girls are brave enough as to dare to do this extreme barefooting. I am sure that you'll be careful enough in order not to leave any permanent mark, damage or scar on the girl's soles.

The ideas you propose:

- fire walking
- glass walking
- climbing sharp rocks
- endurance competitions
- snow walking on the EXTREMELY cold weather
- standing on thumbtack and other sharp or hot objects, etc.

Look great to me. I would especially love the girls to participate in endurance competitions to show us how strong their soles (and their will!) are.

Hope to see the first pictures soon.

BTW, what do the girls say about this particular project? Who are the brave models who will participate?

Regards and thanks a lot

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
jwiggum2002
Posted: Jan 9 2006, 03:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

This sounds like a great idea, as long as the girls don't really hurt themselves. The fire walking sounds good, as long as we get some nice shots of their filthy soles!

I will be on the look out for this!
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Jan 9 2006, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 124

I´m not sure if this is very popular here in the community but I would love to see some more crush on your website. It may not be "extreme" but it would be great to see your models crushing while they are walking barefoot through the city or countryside.

Like crushing fruit or vegetables or objects with bare feet.

And then showing the dirty soles afterwards.

Some things could be: grapes, tomatoes, cucumbers, bananas or even a whole watermelon...stuff like that.
And one of my favourites is balloons (I know you have it in one clip, too) --- they are easy to carry around and look great when crushed.

Hope you consider it.

Best wishes from Germany,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
Malinika
Posted: Jan 9 2006, 07:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3

2DG2001, 2jwiggum2002
Of course, we wouldn't hurt anybody... wink.gif By the way, we put some glass-walking and firewalking shots in City-feet (and during the photosession none of the girls was damaged... wink.gif )

As for the models, we are planning to involve new girls, that you haven't seen on the City-Feet. (The models, you like most on the City-Feet will appear on the new site too).
By the way, you can tell, what girls would you like to see in the Extreme Barefooting. ANd in case these girls appear to be quite brave, they'll take part in the project.

2Hal Heaven
Crush is really a very interesting and a very LARGE theme... wink.gif But extreme barefooting will be close to city-feet. And at the same time it wouid be... more extreme.
We'll add crushing to the themes of the project if it is an EXTREME crush.. )) (for example, crush of the hot cigarettes)
PMEmail Poster
Guest_Frank
Posted: Jan 9 2006, 08:20 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

This is a great idea (as long as it doesn't hurt the girls).
DG2001
Posted: Jan 9 2006, 08:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Malinika @ Jan 9 2006, 07:44 PM)
2DG2001, 2jwiggum2002
Of course, we wouldn't hurt anybody... wink.gif By the way, we put some glass-walking and firewalking shots in City-feet (and during the photosession none of the girls was damaged... wink.gif )

As for the models, we are planning to involve new girls, that you haven't seen on the City-Feet. (The models, you like most on the City-Feet will appear on the new site too).
By the way, you can tell, what girls would you like to see in the Extreme Barefooting. ANd in case these girls appear to be quite brave, they'll take part in the project.

2Hal Heaven
Crush is really a very interesting and a very LARGE theme... wink.gif But extreme barefooting will be close to city-feet. And at the same time it wouid be... more extreme.
We'll add crushing to the themes of the project if it is an EXTREME crush.. )) (for example, crush of the hot cigarettes)

Hi Malinika

I know you would never ever hurt anybody. I am sure that the girls have tough soles and are able to manage this "extreme barefooting" and that they can also endure the pain.

Thanks a lot for this wonderful project. My best congratulations to you, Paul and your brave, beautiful girls.

Waiting for the pics!

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
Hal Heaven
Posted: Jan 10 2006, 09:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 124

2Hal Heaven
Crush is really a very interesting and a very LARGE theme...  But extreme barefooting will be close to city-feet. And at the same time it wouid be... more extreme.

Ok. Thanks for your reply.

Maybe you could then add more "soft" crush to City-Feet.com?
Because burning cigarettes and other extreme crush is too hard for me wink.gif

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
Guest_bfinky
Posted: Jan 10 2006, 01:42 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

What a great idea, as I'm sure you can tell by the amount of response you have received so quickly. Please have the girls participate in some rock climbing adventures where they literally climb rock walls, with safety gear of course where needed. Back in the 20's film actress Leni Riefenstahl did several mountain films where she did extreme rock climbing barefoot in the snow and ice, I have always hoped that some brave, young adventuress could repeat her feet, (just a play on words). Do you think your girls are up to the challenge? Also, is it possible to see some of the girls with dark tan feet? I love to see the tan lines just above the soles, especially when they are barefoot in the snow. My wife and I recently took a nature hike thru the forest at 32 degrees while she walked barefoot, although there was no snow, I took my time to make sure the walk lasted at least 2 hours. Then just a few days ago, we walked a mile and a quarter around the park at 27 degrees with her barefoot on the sidewalk, however it only took about 30 minutes because I was getting cold. Ha, ha. She is a beautiful woman and she loves to walk barefoot for me often leaving the house in the winter without even taking shoes with her, I wonder if your girls can compete?
Paul
Posted: Jan 10 2006, 03:34 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Guest_bfinky
I'll offer barefoot rock climbing to my models. Hope, they are brave enough for such action in winter smile.gif

As for you and your wife barefoot walk... I'm jealous of it! When Marina walked barefoot last spring at night (2 hours, temperature was about 14C), she forced me to make photos of her, so I didn't enjoy her bare feet... but we made lots of good photos.
Guest_bfinky
Posted: Jan 10 2006, 05:50 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Yes, I appreciate my wife very much, we went camping for several days late in the fall and the temperature stayed in the 40's during the day and dropped into the 30's at night and she did not even bring a pair of shoes. I took a whole camera full of pictures but it was one of those disposable cameras and I left it in my jacket pocket and unfortunately it went through the washing machine when she did our laundry after the trip. I hope your girls take the extreme rock climbing challenge, that is the one area my wife is not comfortable with yet, but I am working on it.
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Jan 13 2006, 02:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 23

This sounds like an amazing idea, and one that should go great with the fans in this community! smile.gif

I can't really think of anything to add to the list of ideas that are already there...

But I'll try! biggrin.gif

What I'd like to see along with everything mentioned:

*Barefoot girl role-playing: Meaning the girls acting out fantasy scenario's as they do the extreme barefooting. For instance, girls climbing sharp rocks...maybe have them dressed as prisoners trying to escape an angry warden as they climb these sharp rocks...the look of fear on their faces, the sweat on their brow as they flee for their lives. Or maybe a scenario where the girls are working a chain-gang, their ankles shackled together, while corrupt prison guards "make" them walk barefoot over broken glass and other sharp objects for their "sick" amusement.

There is no limit to the fantasy scenario's...there could be all kinds of settings...barefoot girl witch-trials, barefoot girls in prison, barefoot girls getting kidnapped, barefoot girls hitch-hiking...etc, etc.

*Barefoot girls tied to moving cars: For instance, have a girl get handcuffed to the back bumper of a car, then start driving, "making" the girl run along on her bare feet to keep pace with the car. Drive VERY slow of course...this is all just fantasy!

*Barefoot girls handcuffed to treadmills: Like the title implies, have a barefoot girl cuffed to the handle of a treadmill, and have her run on her bare feet for an indefinite period of time.

*Stomp fantasies: Have barefoot girls getting their feet cruelly stepped on by a guy wearing boots. This is staged of course, no real damage gets done to the girls.

*Barefoot canings: Barefoot girls who have the soles of their feet whipped by canes, belts, switches, etc...Extreme caution gets used in doing this of course, you don't want to accidentally break the skin of her soles, or inflict a very bad bruise, just whip enough to cause some swelling and reddening of the soles.

That's all I can think of for now. Thanks for the opportunity to sound off with ideas, and best wishes on this new project! It sounds like it's going to be excellent!

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
user posted image
http://www.dennis-n-mara.com/
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jan 18 2006, 03:10 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi Paul, Hi Malinika!

So, how is the "Extreme Barefooting" project going? What do the girls say about it, which girls have accepted to participate and into which categories, endurance tests?

Wouldn't it be nice to, for example, on a monthly basis, elect the "City Feet girl with the toughest soles"?

Please keep us informed of the details of the project progress.

Good luck with it and many thanks for this great project.

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
mh062005
Posted: Jan 18 2006, 12:17 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 190

hi i am very interested thsi is my dream, when will the pictures be ready for a preview annd when will the site be up and running, any links ot the pictures and videos? post them lol
PMEmail Poster
Guest_bfinky
Posted: Jan 19 2006, 04:48 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

To help give you some idea of extreme barefooting, I mentioned that Leni Riefenstahl had filmed some mountain films climbing in the snow and ice barefoot in the late 20's and early 30's. A brief clip can be found on her website "Leni's Rising Star" in the download section under Leni's video downloads part three. Download the clip from Der Grosse Sprung(The Great Leap), I think you will enjoy even though the filmography is poor. Certainly it will give the girls a challenge to try to reproduce such a feat.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0097 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]