Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Your desires on our content > New project: Extreme Barefooting.

Posted by: Malinika Jan 8 2006, 08:22 PM
Dear friends!

In the beginning of this year we started to work at the new project - "EXTREME Barefooting"
The idea of this project is to show barefoot girls in unusual and extreme situations and surroundings. The aim of this project - is to open new site with the content, that you desire.

How we see it:

- fire walking
- glass walking
- climbing sharp rocks
- endurance competitions
- snow walking on the EXTREMELY cold weather
- standing on thumbtack and other sharp or hot objects, etc.

You can take active part in making this site.
While we would make photos, we'll put som of them to our free site. And we need your help - please tell us, what else would you like to see, connecting with extreme barefoot walking.
Here you can write all your thoughts, concerning our new project.

Posted by: DG2001 Jan 9 2006, 02:31 PM
Hi Malinika

Congratulations, thanks and my best wishes for this new project of yours! It's great that the girls are brave enough as to dare to do this extreme barefooting. I am sure that you'll be careful enough in order not to leave any permanent mark, damage or scar on the girl's soles.

The ideas you propose:

- fire walking
- glass walking
- climbing sharp rocks
- endurance competitions

Look great to me. I would especially love the girls to participate in endurance competitions to show us how strong their soles (and their will!) are.

Hope to see the first pictures soon.

BTW, what do the girls say about this particular project? Who are the brave models who will participate?

Regards and thanks a lot

DG

Posted by: jwiggum2002 Jan 9 2006, 03:08 PM
This sounds like a great idea, as long as the girls don't really hurt themselves. The fire walking sounds good, as long as we get some nice shots of their filthy soles!

I will be on the look out for this!

Posted by: Hal Heaven Jan 9 2006, 06:52 PM
I´m not sure if this is very popular here in the community but I would love to see some more crush on your website. It may not be "extreme" but it would be great to see your models crushing while they are walking barefoot through the city or countryside.

Like crushing fruit or vegetables or objects with bare feet.

And then showing the dirty soles afterwards.

Some things could be: grapes, tomatoes, cucumbers, bananas or even a whole watermelon...stuff like that.
And one of my favourites is balloons (I know you have it in one clip, too) --- they are easy to carry around and look great when crushed.

Hope you consider it.

Best wishes from Germany,
-Hal-

Posted by: Malinika Jan 9 2006, 07:44 PM
2DG2001, 2jwiggum2002
Of course, we wouldn't hurt anybody... wink.gif By the way, we put some glass-walking and firewalking shots in City-feet (and during the photosession none of the girls was damaged... wink.gif )

As for the models, we are planning to involve new girls, that you haven't seen on the City-Feet. (The models, you like most on the City-Feet will appear on the new site too).
By the way, you can tell, what girls would you like to see in the Extreme Barefooting. ANd in case these girls appear to be quite brave, they'll take part in the project.

2Hal Heaven
Crush is really a very interesting and a very LARGE theme... wink.gif But extreme barefooting will be close to city-feet. And at the same time it wouid be... more extreme.
We'll add crushing to the themes of the project if it is an EXTREME crush.. )) (for example, crush of the hot cigarettes)

Posted by: Guest_Frank Jan 9 2006, 08:20 PM
This is a great idea (as long as it doesn't hurt the girls).

Posted by: DG2001 Jan 9 2006, 08:45 PM
QUOTE (Malinika @ Jan 9 2006, 07:44 PM)
2DG2001, 2jwiggum2002
Of course, we wouldn't hurt anybody... wink.gif By the way, we put some glass-walking and firewalking shots in City-feet (and during the photosession none of the girls was damaged... wink.gif )

As for the models, we are planning to involve new girls, that you haven't seen on the City-Feet. (The models, you like most on the City-Feet will appear on the new site too).
By the way, you can tell, what girls would you like to see in the Extreme Barefooting. ANd in case these girls appear to be quite brave, they'll take part in the project.

2Hal Heaven
Crush is really a very interesting and a very LARGE theme... wink.gif But extreme barefooting will be close to city-feet. And at the same time it wouid be... more extreme.
We'll add crushing to the themes of the project if it is an EXTREME crush.. )) (for example, crush of the hot cigarettes)

Hi Malinika

I know you would never ever hurt anybody. I am sure that the girls have tough soles and are able to manage this "extreme barefooting" and that they can also endure the pain.

Thanks a lot for this wonderful project. My best congratulations to you, Paul and your brave, beautiful girls.

Waiting for the pics!

Regards

DG

Posted by: Hal Heaven Jan 10 2006, 09:28 AM
2Hal Heaven
Crush is really a very interesting and a very LARGE theme...  But extreme barefooting will be close to city-feet. And at the same time it wouid be... more extreme.

Ok. Thanks for your reply.

Maybe you could then add more "soft" crush to City-Feet.com?
Because burning cigarettes and other extreme crush is too hard for me wink.gif

-Hal-

Posted by: Guest_bfinky Jan 10 2006, 01:42 PM
What a great idea, as I'm sure you can tell by the amount of response you have received so quickly. Please have the girls participate in some rock climbing adventures where they literally climb rock walls, with safety gear of course where needed. Back in the 20's film actress Leni Riefenstahl did several mountain films where she did extreme rock climbing barefoot in the snow and ice, I have always hoped that some brave, young adventuress could repeat her feet, (just a play on words). Do you think your girls are up to the challenge? Also, is it possible to see some of the girls with dark tan feet? I love to see the tan lines just above the soles, especially when they are barefoot in the snow. My wife and I recently took a nature hike thru the forest at 32 degrees while she walked barefoot, although there was no snow, I took my time to make sure the walk lasted at least 2 hours. Then just a few days ago, we walked a mile and a quarter around the park at 27 degrees with her barefoot on the sidewalk, however it only took about 30 minutes because I was getting cold. Ha, ha. She is a beautiful woman and she loves to walk barefoot for me often leaving the house in the winter without even taking shoes with her, I wonder if your girls can compete?

Posted by: Paul Jan 10 2006, 03:34 PM
Guest_bfinky
I'll offer barefoot rock climbing to my models. Hope, they are brave enough for such action in winter smile.gif

As for you and your wife barefoot walk... I'm jealous of it! When Marina walked barefoot last spring at night (2 hours, temperature was about 14C), she forced me to make photos of her, so I didn't enjoy her bare feet... but we made lots of good photos.

Posted by: Guest_bfinky Jan 10 2006, 05:50 PM
Yes, I appreciate my wife very much, we went camping for several days late in the fall and the temperature stayed in the 40's during the day and dropped into the 30's at night and she did not even bring a pair of shoes. I took a whole camera full of pictures but it was one of those disposable cameras and I left it in my jacket pocket and unfortunately it went through the washing machine when she did our laundry after the trip. I hope your girls take the extreme rock climbing challenge, that is the one area my wife is not comfortable with yet, but I am working on it.

Posted by: Lou Gojira Jan 13 2006, 02:42 AM
This sounds like an amazing idea, and one that should go great with the fans in this community! smile.gif

I can't really think of anything to add to the list of ideas that are already there...

But I'll try! biggrin.gif

What I'd like to see along with everything mentioned:

*Barefoot girl role-playing: Meaning the girls acting out fantasy scenario's as they do the extreme barefooting. For instance, girls climbing sharp rocks...maybe have them dressed as prisoners trying to escape an angry warden as they climb these sharp rocks...the look of fear on their faces, the sweat on their brow as they flee for their lives. Or maybe a scenario where the girls are working a chain-gang, their ankles shackled together, while corrupt prison guards "make" them walk barefoot over broken glass and other sharp objects for their "sick" amusement.

There is no limit to the fantasy scenario's...there could be all kinds of settings...barefoot girl witch-trials, barefoot girls in prison, barefoot girls getting kidnapped, barefoot girls hitch-hiking...etc, etc.

*Barefoot girls tied to moving cars: For instance, have a girl get handcuffed to the back bumper of a car, then start driving, "making" the girl run along on her bare feet to keep pace with the car. Drive VERY slow of course...this is all just fantasy!

*Barefoot girls handcuffed to treadmills: Like the title implies, have a barefoot girl cuffed to the handle of a treadmill, and have her run on her bare feet for an indefinite period of time.

*Stomp fantasies: Have barefoot girls getting their feet cruelly stepped on by a guy wearing boots. This is staged of course, no real damage gets done to the girls.

*Barefoot canings: Barefoot girls who have the soles of their feet whipped by canes, belts, switches, etc...Extreme caution gets used in doing this of course, you don't want to accidentally break the skin of her soles, or inflict a very bad bruise, just whip enough to cause some swelling and reddening of the soles.

That's all I can think of for now. Thanks for the opportunity to sound off with ideas, and best wishes on this new project! It sounds like it's going to be excellent!

Posted by: DG2001 Jan 18 2006, 03:10 AM
Hi Paul, Hi Malinika!

So, how is the "Extreme Barefooting" project going? What do the girls say about it, which girls have accepted to participate and into which categories, endurance tests?

Wouldn't it be nice to, for example, on a monthly basis, elect the "City Feet girl with the toughest soles"?

Please keep us informed of the details of the project progress.

Good luck with it and many thanks for this great project.

Regards

DG

Posted by: mh062005 Jan 18 2006, 12:17 PM
hi i am very interested thsi is my dream, when will the pictures be ready for a preview annd when will the site be up and running, any links ot the pictures and videos? post them lol

Posted by: Guest_bfinky Jan 19 2006, 04:48 PM
To help give you some idea of extreme barefooting, I mentioned that Leni Riefenstahl had filmed some mountain films climbing in the snow and ice barefoot in the late 20's and early 30's. A brief clip can be found on her website "Leni's Rising Star" in the download section under Leni's video downloads part three. Download the clip from Der Grosse Sprung(The Great Leap), I think you will enjoy even though the filmography is poor. Certainly it will give the girls a challenge to try to reproduce such a feat.

Posted by: DG2001 Jan 19 2006, 05:22 PM
QUOTE (Guest_bfinky @ Jan 19 2006, 04:48 PM)
To help give you some idea of extreme barefooting, I mentioned that Leni Riefenstahl had filmed some mountain films climbing in the snow and ice barefoot in the late 20's and early 30's. A brief clip can be found on her website "Leni's Rising Star" in the download section under Leni's video downloads part three. Download the clip from Der Grosse Sprung(The Great Leap), I think you will enjoy even though the filmography is poor. Certainly it will give the girls a challenge to try to reproduce such a feat.

Hi!

Thanks for the link, it's a great clip. What other ones would you suggest us to download?

I wonder... how is it possible that Leni Riefenstahl could climb those sharp rocky mountains barefoot? Do you know if there's an interview or comment about her bare feet, if her soles were tough? I think she also walked barefoot on snow, didn't she?

Regards

DG

Posted by: Guest_bfinky Jan 20 2006, 07:00 PM
Check out "Project Bandaloop" website, they are a dance company that performs on the side of cliffs, buildings, and theater wallls, often barefoot. Some pretty impressive stuff in the video gallery, I really like the "cliff" videos. Also silk aerialist Tatyana Petruk has a great website with photo gallery and videos. Enjoy her barefoot performances.

Posted by: Guest Jan 22 2006, 09:48 PM
One extreme situation I'd like to see is a girl barefoot in a very dense and mobile crowd such as at a carnival or demonstation or rock concert mosh pit where people are crushed together and anre moving around. Yes, difficult to get shots but worth trying.

Ted.

Posted by: DG2001 Jan 24 2006, 07:52 PM
QUOTE (Malinika @ Jan 8 2006, 08:22 PM)
Dear friends!

In the beginning of this year we started to work at the new project - "EXTREME Barefooting"
The idea of this project is to show barefoot girls in unusual and extreme situations and surroundings. The aim of this project - is to open new site with the content, that you desire.

How we see it:

- fire walking
- glass walking
- climbing sharp rocks
- endurance competitions

You can take active part in making this site.
While we would make photos, we'll put som of them to our free site. And we need your help - please tell us, what else would you like to see, connecting with extreme barefoot walking.
Here you can write all your thoughts, concerning our new project.

Hi Malinika, Hi Paul!

Any news about this wonderful project? You told us about it on January the 8th., that's more than two weeks ago.

Please keep us informed of the progress of the project, could you?

Regards

DG

Posted by: DG2001 Jan 31 2006, 07:30 PM
Are we there yet?

http://img370.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shrek2bannerdonkey6be.jpg

:-)

Regards

DG

Posted by: Lou Gojira Feb 11 2006, 02:42 AM
Hey Paul and Malinika,

Any word on how this new project is coming along? It sure sounds like an excellent idea, and I'm anxious to hear more about it! smile.gif

Thanks. cool.gif

Posted by: Ant92874 Mar 2 2006, 03:32 PM
Awesome! I'd like to see thumbtacks...maybe set as a trap for the Pretty Barefoot Secretary. Firewalking of course too!

I don't want to see the girls damaged but hearing them yelp and cry out a little on the videos is VERY sexy.

Where is this new site?

Posted by: Highlander Mar 2 2006, 04:47 PM
QUOTE (Guest_bfinky @ Jan 19 2006, 04:48 PM)

Hi extreme barefooting fans. I have uploaded the Leni Riefenstahl Clip in an extended version in much better quality. About 12,5 MB – here is the link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/14514885/Untitled1.wmv.html

Paul, now you have to realize my wish for a video and fotos „Barefoot with elegant Business clothes, Barefoot in a Secretary-Outfit“ rolleyes.gif

Posted by: DG Mar 2 2006, 05:08 PM
Highlander

That clip is amazing, thanks for sharing it. It's great to see the beautiful Leni climbing barefoot on such rocks, wow!!! I wonder how tough her soles were.

Yes, that's a great challenge for CF's girls.

Regards

DG

Posted by: Ant92874 Mar 7 2006, 03:12 PM
So, when do we see this new site? As well when do we see the Part 3 of fire and glass walking?

Posted by: Paul Mar 7 2006, 10:55 PM
You'll see part 3 of glasswalking in the next update.
As for new extreme barefooting site, first samples will be available in May, 2006. And I hope to open it this summer.

Posted by: DG Mar 8 2006, 12:10 AM
QUOTE (Paul @ Mar 7 2006, 10:55 PM)
As for new extreme barefooting site, first samples will be available in May, 2006. And I hope to open it in this summer.

Hi Paul

Good news!

BTW, do you plan to actually make the soles of the girls suffer some pain??? Do you think the girls are brave enough as to endure some pain on their soles???

What will we see in the previews and in the new website, once it opens?

Regards

DG

Posted by: DG Apr 26 2006, 09:05 AM
As for new extreme barefooting site, first samples will be available in May, 2006. And I hope to open it this summer.

Well, we are almost in May, hope we'll be able to enjoy the Extreme Barefooting samples soon.

Paul, please let us know how is everything going, how many models do you have by now, and what have their soles endured???

Regards

DG

Posted by: DG2001 May 8 2006, 09:27 PM
Hi Paul, Hi Malinika!

Any news about the Extreme Barefooting website? Please let us know how the project is going.

Regards

DG

Posted by: DG2001 May 31 2006, 03:58 PM

Hi Paul

Any news about the Extreme Barefooting project????

Regards

DG

Posted by: torhammar Jun 27 2006, 09:43 AM
QUOTE (Malinika @ Jan 8 2006, 08:22 PM)

With reference to your idea of
- fire walking
- glass walking
- climbing sharp rocks
- endurance competitions

Hi Malinika, Paul,
The project seems like a good one, but with some modification in my opinion. Since the idea with this site seems to be showing the models in natural settings like in town or in nature and so on I can see that snow walking and climbing on rocks would fit right in. Nice idea in other words. However I don't see a deliberate walking on glass and especially not thumbtacks or other such objects that can cause pain or injury to be very natural or nice and I therefore see it as unnecessary. This site you have has a certain standard that puts it above the other sites of this sort, keep it close to your original and nice concept! For those who would like to see the models mistreated there are other sites to go to that specialize in that I should say.

Posted by: TheFloyd Jun 30 2006, 11:05 PM
Yep, I agree. Firewalking, walking on broken glass and <shudder> walking on thumbtacks, is nothing short of torture. I, personally, don't find it sexy at all; just sadistic.

Let's focus on the "city" part of the site's name and keep producing great shots of girls getting their bare soles filthy while walking through Moskva's streets and parks.

Posted by: bassx50ca Aug 23 2006, 04:51 AM
while everyone's entitled to their own opinion, it's rude to say others opinions are wrong.
if you don't like the torture aspect, that's fine, but telling them to just abandon a project they've already started and most likely finished judging by the pictures, because you don't like it is ignorant to others wishes. Fine, you don't like torture, some people do. I'm sure you loved some updates that others didn't, but they did the sensible thing and ignored the update and let bygones be bygones. If it upsets you so much, then leave the group and find another one, there's plenty of other barefooting sites out there that will adhere to the strict "no torture" rules that somebody seems to have laid out in the past somewhere. To everyone who's looking forward to this update, cheers.

personally, I think it's great that it's moving in this direction. it's always interested me, when women choose this lifestyle, how often their feet actually get hurt in the long run. Bravo to Paul and everyone else on board this project, it should be a good one once it gets uploaded!

Posted by: Paul Aug 23 2006, 06:46 AM
Hello guys! I think you've misunderstanded me.
1. City-feet will remain ONLY barefooting site. No extreme, no torture.
2. New pay site will be opened. It will contain only extreme stuff.

Posted by: DG2001 Aug 23 2006, 01:24 PM
QUOTE (Paul @ Aug 23 2006, 06:46 AM)
Hello guys! I think you've misunderstanded me.
1. City-feet will remain ONLY barefooting site. No extreme, no torture.
2. New pay site will be opened. It will contain only extreme stuff.

Hi Paul

It's completely clear, and I think it's wise to keep both things separate.

We'll be looking forward to the grand opening of your new website, congratulations for this new project, I wislh you a lot of success.

Hope you can post some more previews here.

Regards

DG

Posted by: DG2001 Sep 1 2006, 02:04 PM
This clip is AMAZING!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUy8ergfXeg

I think City Feet girls could do that even better

Regards

DG

Posted by: Legend Sep 19 2006, 07:23 PM
any news? when is the new website openeing?

Posted by: Paul Sep 19 2006, 08:30 PM
I'm working on this project... Here are some samples smile.gif

Nina has injured her sole (while dancing on broken glass):
http://city-feet.com/galleries/IMG_7139.jpg
http://city-feet.com/galleries/IMG_7142.jpg
http://city-feet.com/galleries/IMG_7146.jpg
http://city-feet.com/galleries/IMG_7154.jpg

Nina puts out smouldering piece of wood:
http://city-feet.com/galleries/IMG_7309.jpg
http://city-feet.com/galleries/IMG_7313.jpg
http://city-feet.com/galleries/IMG_7315.jpg
http://city-feet.com/galleries/IMG_7317.jpg
http://city-feet.com/galleries/IMG_7321.jpg

Of course, there is video containing all these actions.

Posted by: Lou Gojira Sep 20 2006, 02:42 AM
Nina is soooo sexy! wub.gif

Thanks for the preview pics Paul! cool.gif

Posted by: DG2001 Sep 20 2006, 01:35 PM
WOW! Great pics Paul, thanks! Nina is beautiful and brave, please keep posting previews, and hope you can inaugurate the new website soon.

Congratulations on such a good job, both for you and Nina.

Regards

DG

Posted by: pitia Sep 25 2006, 07:49 PM
ahhh

Posted by: Legend Oct 10 2006, 06:38 PM
hey guys, any update on this

Posted by: DG2001 Oct 27 2006, 09:55 PM
QUOTE (Legend @ Oct 10 2006, 06:38 PM)
hey guys, any update on this

Ditto!

Posted by: DG2001 Nov 20 2006, 01:20 PM

Summer is over in Russia, any news on this wonderful project, will the new website open soon? Or you didn't get enough brave girls for it? :-(

Please keep us informed Paul, and in the meanwhile keep posting previews!

Good luck with your wonderful project! And thanks a lot.

Regards

DG

Posted by: DG2001 Nov 20 2006, 01:21 PM
QUOTE (Paul @ Sep 19 2006, 08:30 PM)
I'm working on this project... Here are some samples smile.gif

Nina has injured her sole (while dancing on broken glass):
http://city-feet.com/galleries/IMG_7139.jpg
http://city-feet.com/galleries/IMG_7142.jpg
http://city-feet.com/galleries/IMG_7146.jpg
http://city-feet.com/galleries/IMG_7154.jpg

Nina puts out smouldering piece of wood:
http://city-feet.com/galleries/IMG_7309.jpg
http://city-feet.com/galleries/IMG_7313.jpg
http://city-feet.com/galleries/IMG_7315.jpg
http://city-feet.com/galleries/IMG_7317.jpg
http://city-feet.com/galleries/IMG_7321.jpg

Of course, there is video containing all these actions.

Did she actually DANCE barefoot on broken glass? Could you please show some previews of the barefoot dance????

Thanks!

Posted by: Legend Nov 28 2006, 05:38 PM
any news at all on this? this is a interesting topic and egarly awaited website!

Posted by: Paul Nov 29 2006, 01:36 PM
Hi guys!

I have 2 news for you, bad and good smile.gif

Bad:
I plan to make monthly membership cost $39.95 since 2007. Of course, this change will have effect only on new subscriptions. Those, who have bought their membership before the price have changed, will contnue paying old price, untill they cancel their membership, of course. wink.gif
May be the cheap ($5-10) trial subscriptions will be available. But trial members will have partially restricted access (it will be accessible about 10% of members' zone). So it will be impossible to buy trial every month and see all latest updates smile.gif

Good:
It seems I don't have enough content to create new extreme site. So I have no choice but to place all my "barefoot extreme" content into City Feet's members' zone smile.gif BTW it means that City Feet will be updated more frequently, about 10 times per month (only 7 times/month now). First extreme updates will be in the beginning of December.

And I want to redesign completely members' zone of City Feet. You'll be able to vote for picture/video/model, to discuss updates inside members' zone, to search updates/photos by keywords, to select updates by theme (e.g. "barefoot in snow", "barefoot in metro", "firewalking" e.t.c.) and to do other similar things. Hope all these features will be available in January or February.

Posted by: DG2001 Nov 29 2006, 05:59 PM
Dear Paul

Thanks a lot for your answer, we'll be waiting for the first Extreme update soon, December is only a couple days far!!!

Please make the first December update an Extreme one.

Regards

DG

Posted by: DG2001 Dec 20 2006, 03:16 PM
Please keep with the Extreme updates, they are great!

Hope that the next CF update is an Extreme one.

Regards

DG

Posted by: Paul Dec 20 2006, 07:56 PM
Yes, you are right, the next update will be extreme smile.gif

Posted by: DG2001 Dec 20 2006, 07:59 PM
QUOTE (Paul @ Dec 20 2006, 07:56 PM)
Yes, you are right, the next update will be extreme smile.gif

Great news Paul, thanks a lot!

Regards

DG

Posted by: DG2001 Dec 21 2006, 09:57 PM
Great update Paul, thanks a lot! It's beautiful to see those pretty girls standing and actually dancing barefoot on the broken glass...how can they do that? Are their soles that tough???? Wow!

Hope next Extreme update has some fire and heat involved. I still remember that preview, of a girl burning her own sole with a lit wood, amazing!

Regards

DG

Posted by: iiyamaxx May 22 2007, 08:29 PM
...and BTW dont forget the running on gravel contest. Hopefully with Valya as one of the contestants wink.gif

Posted by: DG2001 Jul 2 2007, 08:06 PM
QUOTE (iiyamaxx @ May 22 2007, 03:29 PM)
...and BTW dont forget the running on gravel contest. Hopefully with Valya as one of the contestants wink.gif

I'd also love to see Valya, and Ira, Natasha, etc. running barefoot on really sharp gravel.

Come on, Paul... by popular demand, please consider a race on sharp gravel!

Posted by: maytag40 Apr 17 2008, 07:57 AM
How about walking in some wet cement and leaving your footprints behind forever? Nothing like a new sidewalk that was used before it dried.
Tom

Posted by: DG2001 Apr 17 2008, 03:34 PM
QUOTE (maytag40 @ Apr 17 2008, 02:57 AM)
How about walking in some wet cement and leaving your footprints behind forever? Nothing like a new sidewalk that was used before it dried.
Tom

Nothing extreme at all, but it is a great idea and that would be lovely! Also, in future updates, you could go back to that same spot to see the girl's soles engraved forever in the hardened cement. Also , it would be nice to write the girl's names next to their footprints, just like in that "walk of fame", what do you think????

Posted by: DG2001 Apr 25 2008, 09:54 PM
Hi all

Wish this Extreme Barefooting project would have a revival, it is a great idea indeed and I am sure that the girls would do it as they've done it in the past.

I hope that soon we'll see the beautiful and brave City Feet girls showing how strong their soles are.

Good weekend for everyone

Posted by: b'ftlvr2008 Jul 24 2008, 06:23 AM
I 2nd it, more extreme barefooting series. At least through more gravel and cigarettes in to the travel clips. I just viewed the sequence and saw Nina put the burning stick to her heel. Wish that was in the video, it was awsome. Why weren't those photo's in the preview? or the clip?

Posted by: DG2001 Sep 29 2008, 09:51 PM
QUOTE (b'ftlvr2008 @ Jul 24 2008, 01:23 AM)
I 2nd it, more extreme barefooting series. At least through more gravel and cigarettes in to the travel clips. I just viewed the sequence and saw Nina put the burning stick to her heel. Wish that was in the video, it was awsome. Why weren't those photo's in the preview? or the clip?

Yes, please. Hope the Extreme updates come back, reloaded :-)

Thanks!

Posted by: Jooalim Aug 22 2009, 09:57 AM
how about girls walking on guys balls ? or is that to trampling niched ?

Posted by: Clipper Jan 4 2010, 12:54 AM
I agree with DG2001 about running barefoot on really sharp gravel,and the election of "City Feet girl with the toughest soles".

I agree also with the barefoot girl role-playing proposed by Lou Gojira : maybe like a reality show where the girls try to live in old rural country life,for example farm working barefeet.
We absolutely want girls with tough callused feet,but if they make also tough callused hands, I thinks is even better....

I not agree handcuff and canings : I will not like this torture-like things (is only my opinion...)

Now the most important thing : WHEN this new videos will be make ?

I hope as soon as possible,in few weeks....

Posted by: DG2001 Dec 20 2010, 11:24 PM
No news on this great project? I am sure it will be welcomed by CF members.

Posted by: Clipper Dec 23 2010, 07:04 PM
From the last extreme proposals is elapsed about a year,is now possible to know when the new site will be opened,and if will be possible to see something of the proposed ideas realized ?

The ideas are been very good,but now is time to start to make them reality,or otherwise we risk to forget them... wink.gif