City Feet message board

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Barefoot Voyages, New project on City-Feet
Barefoot Mila
Posted: Jan 20 2006, 03:23 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Jan 16 2006, 05:47 PM)

1.You also mentioned suffering... was it difficult or even painful for you and Aliona to walk barefoot on specific surfaces or weather???

2.do you spend most of your time outdoors barefoot or wearing shoes? When not shooting for City Feet, when just living your life, do you walk barefoot on a constant, day-to-day basis?

3.Malinika is preparing an excellent project about "Extreme barefooting", I would really love that you and Aliona would participate on that. Hope you are not afraid of doing the things Malinika and us have in mind regarding these extreme barefooting... would you dare to try some glasswalking, firewalking, having your soles whipped, walking on thumbtacks, etc.? Are you afraid of the pain that would mean, do you think you could cope with it?

4.I think that, if you dare to do such painful dares, you could endure the pain more easily if, while your soles suffer, you concentrate in something that you like a lot or something really pleasant... like making love!

Regards

DG

Hi, DG!
1.Yes, it was painful sometimes, when we claim the mountains it was horrible at all!
) ohmy.gif There were enough dangerous things for our defenseless feet. The most horrible I can remember was a lot of syringes hiden in beach sand...brrrrrrr...
2. Not all the time. Now in Moscow -30 centigrade degree, so it would not be easy!!! blink.gif
When the weather is ok, I enjoy walking barefoot & do it with great pleasure for myself!
3.I don't like to suffer & to mess with that kind of stuff! I said a lot about that - I just don't want to do that! I love my feet too much, they don't deserve it! blink.gif
4.Why don't you try too feel it first & after tell me how it was wonderful))) tongue.gif
Sincerely yours,
Mila.
Malinika
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 02:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

2barefooter3000:

I see, you were not satisfied with our answers, though they were frank and truthful. And as a result you deleted your posts.
Fortunately, we quoted your posts, while answering and the the essence of the topic was not lost to all the other visitors of the forum.
I hope, you don't mind, that I wrote, that it was you, who deleted your posts.

This forum is not premoderated and moderators delete only those posts, that do not refer to the theme of the Forum (I mean advertizing and things like that).
We always try to answer your questions frankly and not to leave a single question without a reasoned answer.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 06:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Hi Malinika

I can assure that. You, Paul, Mila, have always been frank and true in your answers, and have always been kind enough as to answer all or almost all the questions or comments posted here that involved you.

This forum is a wonderful addition to the website. It's a great means of communication, a way to be in touch with you, the creators of the wonderful City Feet website. Through this forum we can let you know what we think, our comments, even ask you what we want to see, and you have always been kind enough as to write back, and always tried to fulfill our desires, modelling the website the way the customers want.

I really appreciate the hard work and the dedication you put to City Feet and to the Forum. Thanks a lot for that.

Please keep with such a good work.

Best regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
barefooter3000
  Posted: Feb 3 2006, 02:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 63

REMOVED

Moderational: removed by the user himself
PMEmail Poster
barefooter3000
  Posted: Feb 3 2006, 03:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 63

REMOVED (by user Himself)...
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 04:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (barefooter3000 @ Feb 3 2006, 03:51 PM)
Dear Paul and Malinika,
I recognize I was not polite when I removed all my previous posts.
I did it impulsively in a minute of disappointment. So it is my personal problem and i'm sorry for my impulsivity. for my personal moral reasons I will not continue to participate in this forum. I want to ask you to remove my username from the members list if it is possible. Keep with your projects. you make great job. it is just my problem.
good luck in next barefoot projects!
Thank you for your frank and truthful answers to all my remarks. I really appreciate them despite sometimes they did not satisfy me. (But it is still all about me... and my problems... never mind...)
Thank you and good luck!!! smile.gif

It's a sign of courage and chivalry to recognize one's mistakes. You are a fine gentleman Barefooter3000.

Good luck!

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Barefoot Mila
Posted: Feb 5 2006, 11:44 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 203

QUOTE (barefooter3000 @ Feb 3 2006, 03:51 PM)
Dear Paul and Malinika,
I recognize I was not polite when I removed all my previous posts.
I did it impulsively in a minute of disappointment. So it is my personal problem and i'm sorry for my impulsivity. for my personal moral reasons I will not continue to participate in this forum. I want to ask you to remove my username from the members list if it is possible. Keep with your projects. you make great job. it is just my problem.
good luck in next barefoot projects!
Thank you for your frank and truthful answers to all my remarks. I really appreciate them despite sometimes they did not satisfy me. (But it is still all about me... and my problems... never mind...)
Thank you and good luck!!! smile.gif

2 Barefooter3000:
It's a real human act that you admitted all this.
I'm sorry about your torments & I hope you're fine now.
& I want you to stay! smile.gif
We are all understand! Everybody has problems like that sometimes. It's normal to have doubts.
Stay & enjoy!
Mila.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0100 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]