City Feet message board

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Barefoot Voyages, New project on City-Feet
Malinika
  Posted: Sep 18 2005, 08:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

We are launching our new project - Barefoot Voyages. We hope, you'll like it. In these photosets you'll see our girls, travelling all over the world (not only in Russia) without shoes. You'll see on the photos and read in their reports, how they are travelling, facing some difficulties, meeting new people and of course, walking all days long without any shoes!

We kindly ask you to take part in this project. We'll appreciate every your opinion on this theme. We also would like to know, what do you really like and what would you like to add in our Barefoot_Voyages.

Please take part in the voting. On the results of the voting we find out, whether you want this issue or not...
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Sep 19 2005, 05:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Hi Malinika

That's a great idea!!! Girls travelling barefoot 24/7, and writing reports about that.

My best congratulations Malinika. Best wishes on that wonderful project.

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
pheet
Posted: Sep 19 2005, 11:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

wow!:oi enoyed it very much biggrin.gif biggrin.gif .the only thing is missing is the "Clips".from what i read on what you encounter on your photo shoot,you seem to encounter some oposition to your shoot from the local populace. laugh.gif .but as far as us "Yanks"(americans)what your doing is great.especially when you have the girls walk in dirty filthy areas!!!........YES! cool.gif
PMEmail Poster
Flip
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 03:34 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Dear Malinka,

I think this is the best project you have ever made. Wow!!! Unbelievable barefoot poses, especially the pics of Mila are breathless rolleyes.gif . Please add also clips to the pics and the story, this would be really great!

Many many barefoot greetings rolleyes.gif

Flip
pheet
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 11:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

mila is nice but that julia is "hot"!! I guess its because she is wearing a shorter skirt than the other girl.it will be so much better if you had included a little movie clip biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
Guest_Bemused
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 06:45 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

This is a brilliant idea. I love to see the girls travelling to the location on public transport in their bare feet, i cant wait to see them in different locations. I also love public shots, bar's cafe's aswell as busy streets with the girls walking through puddles, snow or rain in front of passes by.

I also enjoy the reports and would love to see videos of the girls taking to people about having bare feet
tor
Posted: Sep 22 2005, 11:33 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

This is very well done. Fantastic pictures, beautiful surroundings and great models. It's really great to see the girls happy, relaxed and, very importantly, so natural. A very good idea this, I'm looking forward to seeing more, and with pleasure on locations in Russia, as no doubt that country holds many vey interesting places to see, whch provides the viewer with some sight-seeing together with the girls. Must be nice for the girls too.
You have a great site here, the best I've seen.
DG2001
Posted: Sep 23 2005, 02:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I agree with Tor, too (well, it wouldn't be wise disagreeing with the god of Thunder :-)

I specially loved to see the girls walking barefoot on gravel and dirt, wow! I hope they dare to more extreme barefooting.

And a clip would be a great idea too!!!

Regards and thanks for such a wonderful gallery. Please go on with the report, too.

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
Paul
Posted: Sep 24 2005, 04:33 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Today we have bought one more video camera, so our girls will be able to take video during voyages! Photo-video report about this shopping will be available in members area on sunday or monday.
Barefoot Mila
Posted: Sep 25 2005, 11:54 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hi, guys!
I'd like to ask for your advice.
My friend Aliona & me are going to make a great barefoot travel in the Black Sea coast little town where my grandma lives. We'll make a lot of pics in every place we'll visit & even shoot on videocamera we bought yesterday specially for our trip!
So, I'm going to make the report about each day of our wonderful (I hope!) holiday. & I want to ask you what exactly would you like me to write about - what kind of info, what details you're interesting in most of all. cool.gif
  Posted: Sep 25 2005, 11:56 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

QUOTE (Barefoot Mila @ Sep 25 2005, 11:54 AM)
Hi, guys!
My friend Aliona & me are going to make a great barefoot travel in the Black Sea coast little town where my grandma lives. We'll make a lot of pics in every place we'll visit & even shoot on videocamera we bought yesterday specially for our trip!
So, I'm going to make the report about each day of our wonderful (I hope!) holiday. & I want to ask you what exactly would you like me to write about - what kind of info, what details you're interesting in most of all. cool.gif

[COLOR=blue]
Alex
Posted: Sep 25 2005, 12:26 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Dear Mila, please send some pics of your barefoot travet on dirtyfeet@mail.ru. Thanks. I very like dirty women's feet.
DG2001
Posted: Sep 26 2005, 05:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Barefoot Mila @ Sep 25 2005, 11:54 AM)
Hi, guys!

Hi Mila, great news!

Well, I would love if you could write about several things:

a. How do your soles, your feet feel, by walking on different surfaces
b. How your soles become tougher, rougher
c. How do you feel not having shoes with you... I mean, not only travelling barefoot, but actually not bringing shoes with you for your travel, not even in the baggage
d. Any particular pain or peril you've endured barefoot (broken glass, thorns, really sharp gravel, hot surfaces, etc.)
e. The reactions of the people, of the passers by, by seeing a couple of beautiful barefoot girls
f. How you get used to being barefoot
g. The different temperatures your soles endure

Please, Mila, I hope you and Aliona walk barefoot on sharp gravel, on rocks, on difficult surfaces on purpose, intentionally, to toughen your soles, to demonstrate your bravery and to get used to such things. Hope you and Aliona can have a little "endurance contest" during the trip, to see who can manage the worst places, the most difficult and painful surfaces on bare feet. Whose soles become the rougher, the toughest, the dirtiest.

How about a barefoot race??? And also barefoot jogging???

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
DG2001
Posted: Sep 26 2005, 05:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Paul @ Sep 24 2005, 04:33 PM)
Today we have bought one more video camera, so our girls will be able to take video during voyages! Photo-video report about this shopping will be available in members area on sunday or monday.

Those are great news Pavel, thanks!!!

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
Barefoot Mila
Posted: Sep 26 2005, 06:17 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Sep 26 2005, 05:43 PM)
Mila, great news!

Well, I would love if you could write about several things:

a. How do your soles, your feet feel, by walking on different surfaces
b. How your soles become tougher, rougher
c. How do you feel not having shoes with you... I mean, not only travelling barefoot, but actually not bringing shoes with you for your travel, not even in the baggage
d. Any particular pain or peril you've endured barefoot (broken glass, thorns, really sharp gravel, hot surfaces, etc.)
e. The reactions of the people, of the passers by, by seeing a couple of beautiful barefoot girls
f. How you get used to being barefoot
g. The different temperatures your soles endure

Please, Mila, I hope you and Aliona walk barefoot on sharp gravel, on rocks, on difficult surfaces on purpose, intentionally, to toughen your soles, to demonstrate your bravery and to get used to such things. Hope you and Aliona can have a little "endurance contest" during the trip, to see who can manage the worst places, the most difficult and painful surfaces on bare feet. Whose soles become the rougher, the toughest, the dirtiest.

How about a barefoot race??? And also barefoot jogging???

Regards

DG

hi, DG!
thanks for your very detailed reply!
I appreciate your serious approach to this new & very exciting topic!
Aliona & me will bear in mind all your thoughts & ideas))).
As for the barefoot jogging - I've been doing it in my Diary, remember? Or you want to see smth different? What exactly?
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0097 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]