City Feet message board

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Barefoot Voyages, New project on City-Feet
Nate
Posted: Nov 1 2005, 11:32 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

First of all JULIA IS SMOKING HOT! MORE MORE MORE! VIDEO! VIDEO! VIDEO!

I would like to see:

a) walking on gravels
cool.gif smoking while going barefoot in video
c) muddy rain videos
d) video walking trails in the woods
e) partying dancing girls/drinking/barefoot
f) massaging/rubbing each others feet
g) jogging video
h) smoking between toes video
i) riding bicycle barefoot
j) getting other girls you meet on the street to go barefoot with you video

MORE JULIA! Does Julia smoke?

Nate
nathanlane@charter.net
DG2001
Posted: Nov 2 2005, 03:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Barefoot Mila @ Oct 23 2005, 01:49 PM)
QUOTE (DG2001 @ Sep 30 2005, 07:26 PM)
May you and Aliena have a beautiful trip.  Don't forget to toughen up your soles, to make them stronger, tougher, rougher... we'll asses the results!

I hope there can also be a friendly competition between you and Aliena, some "endurance tests" to find out which one has the strongest soles.

Regards

DG

Hi, DG!
Yes, we had really breathtaking barefoot journey with so many advantures that I'm affraid to forget any tongue.gif !
And! It was really seriouse competition between Aliona & me... sometimes!
Especially on the point who will shoot & who will be a model wink.gif . As you can understand each of us wanted to pose & show her dusty & corny feet! tongue.gif
Well, you'll enjoy it soon! I'm looking forward to hear your feelings about it!!!

Hi sweet Mila!

Sorry for writing late, I've been quite busy with work. The pics of you and Aliena in your second "Barefoot Voyage" are wonderful! It's great to see you both walking barefoot everywhere, and getting your lovely soles dirty and tough!

It's clearly seen in the final pics that your soles are really tired and mistreated, well "punished"... and they are not only dirty, but look rougher, tougher. Most definitely your soles have suffered a lot, and have had a good endurance test. It's great to see that your feet are strong and that you have a strong will, and that you succeeded!!!

My best congratulations to you, Mila and your friend Aliena (Julia?), now I realize you both can do ANYTHING barefoot. I really hope to see you facing more and strong "endurance tests" for your lovely soles.

Regards and thanks for such a wonderful series.

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
mel
Posted: Nov 20 2005, 08:17 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 144

Hi!,

I thought the Julia in the new Julia series would be with the same Julia that appears in the "Barefoot travel".

The Julia in this knew series (the same that cleaned the appartement and took the garbage) is also a very beautiful girl, but I hope that there will be more series with the same Julia of "barefoot travel".

yours truly,

Mel.
PMEmail Poster
cyril
Posted: Dec 22 2005, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hi Malinika, Hi Mila!

The idea of a barefoot travel is fantastic!!! It's quite difficult to think of new ideas because you have already done barefooting in a lot of different and exciting places...

However I could think of additionnal ideas. At least, I would personally love to see that:

- mila riding a bike barefooted
- mila going to theatre
- mila walking on grape wine (women used to do it in france to make wine!)

For the rest, I think that what I am thinking of is not in the spirit of the site. But I say it anyway, I would love to see a man taking care of Mila's barefeet when they are dirty.

See you later! smile.gif

Cyril
Malinika
Posted: Jan 8 2006, 07:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

2Cyril
Thanks for excellent ideas. I think, we'll try to fulfil them.
PMEmail Poster
barefooter3000
Posted: Jan 13 2006, 10:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 63

REMOVED

Moderational: removed by the user himself
PMEmail Poster
Barefoot Mila
Posted: Jan 16 2006, 04:34 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Nov 2 2005, 03:18 PM)

My best congratulations to you, Mila and your friend Aliena (Julia?), now I realize you both can do ANYTHING barefoot. I really hope to see you facing more and strong "endurance tests" for your lovely soles.

Regards and thanks for such a wonderful series.

DG

Hi, DG!
Sorry for late answer. Thanks a lot! Good that you enjoyed our Feodosia Tour!
Barefoot Mila
Posted: Jan 16 2006, 05:15 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

QUOTE (barefooter3000 @ Jan 13 2006, 10:46 PM)
1. From a look on girls soles it seems they took off their shoes just few
minutes before the photo/ video sessions and did not experirnced a full time
barefoot adventure. I have my own experience of travelling barefoot all day
long in different places, and belive me, I know exactly what is feet condition
afterwards - really black grimy color and tough leather skin. And the girls feet
don't look like that.
3000 wink.gif

Hi, Barefooter 3000!
On a part of a barefoot tour traveller I would like to explaine some points you're asking about.

Why not enough dirty soles.
Little town where we were has no plants, fabrics, not many cars, the air is fresh & clean, good ecology of the sea cost. Therefore it's very difficult for feet to become black as they are in industrial centers. For such effect we'd had to walk miles along railways. But we didn't have this purpose in our mind to make them black for special effect)) cool.gif We were just walking, talking, suffering a lot of things we faced during our barefoot company. No kidding, no chitting smile.gif
And how much dusty & black a foot will come - that also depends on the skin of a person. Mother Nuture gave me, for example, very tender skin & it always looks less dusty than my walk-partner's (Aliona or Julia, for ex.), not so black. But we had the same way barefoot together.
So, it's not really appropriate to compare the condition of girl's soles & man's soles after walking in so different countries & places. wink.gif
But you can understand how many miles we walked without any shoes if you pay attention to the condition of our skin on feet - how corny, dry & horny it became!

Best regards!
And wish you to ENJOY city-feet barefoot works, stories & exclusive little masterpieces! Have fun!
Mila.
DG2001
Posted: Jan 16 2006, 05:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Barefoot Mila @ Jan 16 2006, 05:15 PM)
But you can understand how many miles we walked without any shoes if you pay attention to the condition of our skin on feet - how corny, dry & horny it became!

Best regards!
And wish you to ENJOY city-feet barefoot works, stories & exclusive little masterpieces! Have fun!
Mila.

Hello lovely Mila

I am very happy to know your soles became so corny, dry and horny because of walking barefoot for miles and miles. You also mentioned suffering... was it difficult or even painful for you and Aliona to walk barefoot on specific surfaces or weather???

I am glad to know that you enjoy having your soles tough and rough. I wonder, do you consider yourself a "true barefooter", do you spend most of your time outdoors barefoot or wearing shoes? When not shooting for City Feet, when just living your life, do you walk barefoot on a constant, day-to-day basis?

Malinika is preparing an excellent project about "Extreme barefooting", I would really love that you and Aliona would participate on that. Hope you are not afraid of doing the things Malinika and us have in mind regarding these extreme barefooting... would you dare to try some glasswalking, firewalking, having your soles whipped, walking on thumbtacks, etc.? Are you afraid of the pain that would mean, do you think you could cope with it?

I think that, if you dare to do such painful dares, you could endure the pain more easily if, while your soles suffer, you concentrate in something that you like a lot or something really pleasant... like making love!

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
barefooter3000
Posted: Jan 16 2006, 08:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

REMOVED

PMEmail Poster
Paul
Posted: Jan 16 2006, 10:03 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Barefooter3000, I and Marina will reply your remarks 2-6 tomorrow. I wanted Mila to answer (on remark 1) you before us, because it was her travel smile.gif
barefooter3000
Posted: Jan 16 2006, 10:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

REMOVED

PMEmail Poster
Malinika
Posted: Jan 17 2006, 08:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

barefooter3000
I think that for real barefoot travel project the girls should leave their home
in their bare feet without any kind of footwear in their baggage (no boots, shoes,
sandals, socks, flip-flops etc.) In my opinion the main challenge and attraction
in such project is to encounter different situations with no emergency shoes
available.

To leave the shoes at home - is really a great idea... but not for the trip, that is taken by air or by train. Just imagine the situation, where a train conductor would stop the girls and they would return home, hadn't even begun their journey. Would it be great? I think - no. In my opinion it is more interesting to show the girls, walking barefoot during their voyage, but not to argue with a stupid conductor or a stubborn stewardess and break up the journey at the very beginning.

Why should the girls encounter any problems to enter to subway station
barefoot??? The law which prohibits it does not exist anymore

I'm astonished that you know our laws... )) But the reality is as follows - the metro stuff often considers barefoot walking dangerous and radmonish a barefoot person. It is much cheaper to have shoes in a bag with you in the metro (if your aim is not to argue with the metro police, but to make beautiful pic, of course. Guess, what was our aim... wink.gif

I think that it is no atraction of showing the girls on the beach

Here I can answer you with one phrase - "Tastes differ". Different people here like different things. We try to meet as many tastes as possible. By the way, there were not MUCH beach pics in this journey.. wink.gif AAnd as Mila has already mentioned, it was A LITTLE SEASIDE town, where the main sight-seeing is the beach and the sea.. ))

5. As for the pics with medieval and wedding dresses - here I agree with you, though Paul really liked these shots very much.

6. Nothing to add, nothing to argue with. I agree that these were good episodes too.
PMEmail Poster
barefooter3000
  Posted: Jan 18 2006, 01:30 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

REMOVED

PMEmail Poster
Malinika
Posted: Jan 18 2006, 12:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

barefooter3000
As I said, as soon as our aim would be to argue with our policemen, we'd follow your advices. But our aim is not to argue, but to make pics of the girls during their voyage.

Hope for understanding.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0101 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]