City Feet message board

Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Barefoot Voyages, New project on City-Feet
DG2001
Posted: Sep 26 2005, 07:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Hi Mila

Thanks a lot for writing back so fast! I want to congratulate you for the latest photo set, you and Julia look beautiful! It's great to know that you didn't take shoes with you and were ready to face anything on "helpless" bare feet.

I loved your barefoot jogging photos. Some pics like those would be great, especially if you and Aliona jog daily, on a constant basis, on rough pavement and on sharp gravel, also in the forest, on dirt and wood chips... you know, things that will toughen your soles.

It would be also great if you could approach the people and talk with them, and record in your diary what they think about you going barefoot. I would love if passers by would touch your soles to see how dirty, tough and rough they are. I mean, the interaction with other people regarding your feet and the fact that you are barefoot and haven't brought shoes with you would be great.

Best of luck with this new project Mila, hope your soles and Aliona's become very tough and rough, and that you can walk even on broken glass barefoot.

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Barefoot Mila
Posted: Sep 29 2005, 01:08 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Thanks once more, DG!
I printed all your advices & I'll take your ideas & bright thoughts with me in trip.
Thank you for all this wonderful hints that will add more purposes & sense in this exotic voyage!)) cool.gif
Take care & wait until we come back with a lot of materials))...
Mila.
DG2001
Posted: Sep 29 2005, 01:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Bon voyage sweet Mila! And the same for your friend. Hope you enjoy your trip and that you leave shoes at home. I am sure your soles will come back stronger and tougher, wow!

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
Barefoot Mila
Posted: Sep 30 2005, 09:27 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Thanks a lot!!!
However, we'll take shoes in our baggage in case of any trouble during entering into a metro station (if not: they won't let us in!) or smth like this.
And I want to clear up that my Diary will work as usual while I'm in trip. You'll see a lot of interesting so be in touch!
DG2001
Posted: Sep 30 2005, 07:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Barefoot Mila @ Sep 29 2005, 01:08 PM)
Thanks once more, DG!
I printed all your advices & I'll take your ideas & bright thoughts with me in trip.
Thank you for all this wonderful hints that will add more purposes & sense in this exotic voyage!)) cool.gif
Take care & wait until we come back with a lot of materials))...
Mila.

Hi Mila

Maybe you can take some pics showing the print-outs you've made and, after accomplishing each suggestion, tick it, as if it were a checklist or a "to-do" list.

Hope you have no need of your back up shoes! :-)

May you and Aliena have a beautiful trip. Don't forget to toughen up your soles, to make them stronger, tougher, rougher... we'll asses the results!

I hope there can also be a friendly competition between you and Aliena, some "endurance tests" to find out which one has the strongest soles.

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
mel
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 07:20 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 144

Hi there,

I've just loved the barefoot travel and i'm waiting for more.

Julia is the most atractive and beautifool girl in your site; hope to see more of her street walking on her one (she does not need other girls around - she's a star on her own!).

Keep the nice work (you're best) but attention to the fact that some of your pictures do not open completely or are corrupted.

Best regards.
PMEmail Poster
Paul
Posted: Oct 18 2005, 06:42 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

We'll update city-feet with final part of our first barefoot travel this week. This update will contain lots of pics of Julia smile.gif And we have one summer set (4 updates) in reserve.

Keep the nice work (you're best) but attention to the fact that some of your pictures do not open completely or are corrupted.

Please try to press "refresh" in such cases. It should work. If this doesn't work, email me URLs of corrupted pics.
Nate
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 10:57 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Sounds GREAT! But we need VIDEO!

Nate
barefooter3000
  Posted: Oct 20 2005, 11:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 63

REMOVED
PMEmail Poster
Malinika
Posted: Oct 21 2005, 05:53 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

2Nate: As I mentioned earlier, the girls have just returned from their voyage, where they took video camera with them. So Next time you'll enjoy also barefoot voyage video. wink.gif rolleyes.gif

2barefooter3000: Don't be affraid of our winter... The only people, who will suffer from it here - are me and Paul... wink.gif As for the girls, they will go to some warm countries in winter. What is the reason to travel in Russia while there is snow everywherw.. wink.gif During their barefoot voyages the girls have their shoes packed in the baggage for emmergency. But they do not put them on without any extra reason. And it is impossible to do that here - in Rissia in winter. So to go on with our project, we'll send girls somewhere, where there is no snow... smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
barefooter3000
Posted: Oct 21 2005, 07:11 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

REMOVED (By User Himself...)
PMEmail Poster
mel
Posted: Oct 22 2005, 06:44 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 144

Dear webmasters,

As for the corrupted files, I've tried your suggestion (refresh button) and it did'nt help. I must say that there are many pictures (spread by many series) that do not open completely (in the first part of the travel the first pic of julia in front of the green door). If you want I may provide a list.

I'm glad to know that there will be more series with Julia (I hope not just a single series, but many more), since I think that she is one of your must beautyful models (there are many others, but she is best - a star on her own right); I would like to see a series with her and Olya (she's also a very beautiful girl).

If the girls are going to travel abroad, I would suggest they come to Portugal - the weather here tends to be hot, even in the winter (the temperature is still in the mid twenties, right now) and Lisbon is very interesting place to barefoot (deeply black shadowed soles garanteed). And there are also many beautiful and interesting places (villages) outside Lisbon (but near enough not to rise the travel bill) to send the girls to: Cascais, Sintra, Óbidos, Ericeira, Vila Nova de Milfontes (a barefooters paradise, not that long ago), Porto Côvo, etc., etc.

Furthermore, in Portugal the authorities (as well as the citizens) don't create problems to barefooters (to no one, in fact; remember Euro 2004?).

Best regards,

Mel.
PMEmail Poster
Barefoot Mila
Posted: Oct 23 2005, 01:49 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Sep 30 2005, 07:26 PM)
May you and Aliena have a beautiful trip. Don't forget to toughen up your soles, to make them stronger, tougher, rougher... we'll asses the results!

I hope there can also be a friendly competition between you and Aliena, some "endurance tests" to find out which one has the strongest soles.

Regards

DG

Hi, DG!
Yes, we had really breathtaking barefoot journey with so many advantures that I'm affraid to forget any tongue.gif !
And! It was really seriouse competition between Aliona & me... sometimes!
Especially on the point who will shoot & who will be a model wink.gif . As you can understand each of us wanted to pose & show her dusty & corny feet! tongue.gif
Well, you'll enjoy it soon! I'm looking forward to hear your feelings about it!!!
barefooter3000
  Posted: Oct 23 2005, 03:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

REMOVED
PMEmail Poster
barefooter3000
  Posted: Oct 30 2005, 12:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

REMOVED
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0104 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]