City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Rant/sighting
Maverick
Posted: Sep 1 2024, 07:59 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1554

Has anyone else noticed that fashion is completely anti feet at the moment. It seems that women are always wearing trainers or crocs (the worst shoe on the planet). And when they are wearing sandals they always seem to wear flared trousers or jeans so you can't see their feet at all. It's been a frustrating year in terms of sightings for me, at least here in the UK anyway. Does anyone else feel the same way or had a similar experience this year? I know there are a few members on here from the UK.

I did however have my first sighting of the year a few days ago. A woman was out with a friend and her children pushing a buggy. She was completely barefoot. I couldn't see of she had any shoes with her. Unfortunately I was in the car with my wife driving so it was very fleeting but it has restored my faith somewhat. I'm also off to Liverpool in October so hope to get some sightings there on a night out. The north of England seems to be a bit better for barefoot girls.

Thanks for reading and sorry for rambling!
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Sep 1 2024, 05:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

Fuck crocs (thankfully I rarely see them)

Most women here wear birks, I’ve grown liking to them over the years, flip flops are a little less common than birks, they’re my favourite shoe for women to wear.

Unfortunately sneaker trends are still as common as ever

Me personally, if I can’t go barefoot I usually just wear flip flops

I’ll give a sighting too, I met another girl who was barefoot at a show at Portside Pub in Vancouver on August 4

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)

https://youtu.be/fFWlZIHbZaE?si=l0R1EJNwYWXm8DID
PM
Mike123
Posted: Sep 1 2024, 06:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

From a UK perspective, I'd say well done Maverick; I live in London and I've not spotted one barefoot girl this year. What a contrast from the 1980s when you'd see several a week and sometimes several a day, even in the city.
I loath this unending trend for trainers and wish some influencer or actress or model would go barefoot so that other women would follow suit.
That said, the UK remains a hotspot for barefoot girls on Friday and Saturday nights when they remove their heels - though nowadays I rarely go out that late and it'd look weird if I went to the sort of places where young women went barefoot.
This is why I love the nightlife videos, especially from the north of England.
Women even wear fliflops on the damn beach these days for goodness sake.
I don't blame you for ranting, Maverick. Own rant over.
Mike123
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Sep 2 2024, 01:18 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Sep 1 2024, 11:47 AM)
I loath this unending trend for trainers and wish some influencer or actress or model would go barefoot so that other women would follow suit.

Preach

Unfortunately tho, male commentary YouTubers would probably have a field day about it being “cringe” 🙄

This influencer would need to add the legitimate health benefits as well as making it look like a cute style trend

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

PM
Maverick
Posted: Sep 3 2024, 08:57 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks for the responses guys! This forum keeps me sane sometimes!
PMEmail Poster
dude
Posted: Sep 3 2024, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

Being in the USA (and not on the west coast), girls going barefoot was never something I saw except on the rarest occasions. It still astounds me how common it apparently was in Germany back in the day, but it seems less common there now too from what I hear.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Sep 3 2024, 04:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dude @ Sep 3 2024, 09:14 AM)
Being in the USA (and not on the west coast), girls going barefoot was never something I saw except on the rarest occasions. It still astounds me how common it apparently was in Germany back in the day, but it seems less common there now too from what I hear.

If it makes you feel better, I’m on the west coast of Canada, and I don’t see very many barefoot girls

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Sep 3 2024, 04:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Maverick @ Sep 3 2024, 01:57 AM)

I just wish it was more active

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

PM
Maverick
Posted: Sep 6 2024, 12:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Sep 3 2024, 04:36 PM)

I agree with you there. It makes me wonder how rare our fetish is. I know a foot fetish is fairly common and there's plenty of content out there but barefoot girls in public seems pretty niche. Considering now huge the internet is, it frustrates me how little content there is out there. Also, it doesn't help that City Feet only seems to release updates every couple of weeks and imho the models have been very average lately.

PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Sep 6 2024, 02:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Maverick @ Sep 6 2024, 05:32 AM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Sep 3 2024, 04:36 PM)

I agree with you there. It makes me wonder how rare our fetish is. I know a foot fetish is fairly common and there's plenty of content out there but barefoot girls in public seems pretty niche. Considering now huge the internet is, it frustrates me how little content there is out there. Also, it doesn't help that City Feet only seems to release updates every couple of weeks and imho the models have been very average lately.

The last CF model I particularly cared for was Tatiana from December 2022.

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Sep 6 2024, 02:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

As for how rare this niche actually is

There isn’t even a dedicated community to barefoot girls in public with dirty soles on Reddit. There’s communities dedicated to dirty soles but most of the models don’t understand rhetoric dirty soles means

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

PM
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Sep 7 2024, 06:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

I think that while the overall demographic of people who have a foot fetish of some kind is fairly large (at least as to other fetishes), the specific subset of people who like feet that are dirty from walking outdoors is fairly small. Even so, it's still a reasonable number worldwide, given that there are people here on this forum from a number of different countries.

The real problem I think is in generating content. If you just want to see clean feet in an apartment where the girl pulled off her shoes and socks right before the camera came out and will put them back on again immediately after, those girls are a dime a dozen across social media and other websites. It's even easier to find if you don't need to see a face.

On the other hand, outdoor, dirty feet content requires either a professional model doing a job, or actual, real life barefooters. The models (rightfully) expect to get paid fair rates, as Pavel or The Feetosopher will tell you. The real life barefooters might post stuff for a little while, but they almost always eventually get turned off by the attention they get from fetishists. Since it's not a sexual thing for the real life barefooters, they get sick of the comments asking them to crush bugs, or step in dog turds, or whatever. So basically, you end up with pay sites that struggle along until the financial losses are too much and they shut down, and real life barefooters who post for free, but disappear quickly because of the creep factor.

Also, old school internet forums like this one are a dying breed, even if the subject is popular.

Anyway, just my thoughts on the situation.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Sep 7 2024, 06:31 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Then you get real life barefooters who see dollar signs in their eyes as soon as they get fetish attention

I don’t blame anyone for quitting tho when they get gross ass requests like the ones you mentioned

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

PM
DG2001
Posted: Sep 17 2024, 03:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Sep 7 2024, 01:14 AM)
(...) On the other hand, outdoor, dirty feet content requires either a professional model doing a job, or actual, real life barefooters. The models (rightfully) expect to get paid fair rates, as Pavel or The Feetosopher will tell you. The real life barefooters might post stuff for a little while, but they almost always eventually get turned off by the attention they get from fetishists. Since it's not a sexual thing for the real life barefooters, they get sick of the comments asking them to crush bugs, or step in dog turds, or whatever. So basically, you end up with pay sites that struggle along until the financial losses are too much and they shut down, and real life barefooters who post for free, but disappear quickly because of the creep factor.

Also, old school internet forums like this one are a dying breed, even if the subject is popular.

Anyway, just my thoughts on the situation.

Hi SC

That makes plenty of sense. Not every girl understand how dirty, tough female soles can be appreciated as beautiful and appealing.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Duffman847
Posted: Sep 20 2024, 10:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

QUOTE (Maverick @ Sep 1 2024, 07:59 AM)
I'm also off to Liverpool in October so hope to get some sightings there on a night out. The north of England seems to be a bit better for barefoot girls.

My neck of the woods. When are you going in October? We could go for a beer if you like.

My email is bffashion77@gmail.com. Can only do emails now due to Vodafone s filter against CF being immovable

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0106 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]