City Feet message board

Pages: (19) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Barefoot girls in Manchester, walking videos
TWRS1999
Posted: Jul 27 2023, 07:00 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3783

I live in Canada so I've never gotten to experience the supposed 365 days of rain in the UK lol. Every British person I've ever met has mentioned the constant rain. Here it rains all winter and it's hotter the hell all summer. I pity those who live in the southern USA where it reaches over 100 F every day for the half the year.

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)

https://youtu.be/xr5NRAUV3Uo?si=ygl_YsZo868k2kzi
PM
Mike123
Posted: Aug 3 2023, 11:12 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

There's been a real dearth of content recently but this small but almost perfect film is a real welcome return. From Liverpool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnjeQSZLA1s

Love it.

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Aug 5 2023, 03:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here are two interesting films, both filmed on the same night by two different channels featuring a lot of the same barefoot girls. Looks like this was something of a classic evening in Manchester last weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys_ODjYzraE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl3Y7X6VkHg

Looks like the filmers are back from their summer trips to Ibiza and Magaluf and have returned to the streets of northern England where they do their best work.

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 6 2023, 09:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Aug 3 2023, 11:12 AM)
There's been a real dearth of content recently but this small but almost perfect film is a real welcome return. From Liverpool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnjeQSZLA1s

Love it.

Mike123.

Hello there Mike123, I hope that you are doing well! smile.gif
As I explained in another thread, I have got more time on my hands to surf the web now (even though the reason is pretty sad), so I took some time to check the videos that you highlight in this thread.
You'll probably be amazed to read that, but.. I found them really exciting, and I think that I have "got your point" about the "real life thrill" in barefooting videos!!! smile.gif
I am actually a great fan of candid topless/nudist stuff, and a loyal subscriber to sites like BEACHSOME and BEST TOPLESS BEACH (whose days are sadly counted because of the new policy of major credit card companies towards adult sites).
I have come to the conclusion that the "thrilling mechanism" behind the candid barefooting videos that you highlight in this thread is exactly the same as the one of "candid topless/nudist beach" ones: "ordinarily attractive" girls and women "spied" while they do something that is exciting for the viewer.
Of course usually I have too little time on my hands to watch countless candid UK (or whichever other country's) nightlife videos (especially if they are shaky), to spot the few seconds when a barefooting beauty pops in sight.. but videos like this one have a very high "female barefooting density", are filmed decently, and in a nutshell.. I find them absolutely exciting! smile.gif
I have always been a huge fan of naturally busty UK girls and women of all ages that strut their bouncy and/or saggy bazoombas on the beaches.. but I think that I have to study the subject of UK barefooting beauties more in depth during these holidays! wink.gif
All the best from Italy! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
shifter
Posted: Aug 6 2023, 04:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

thanks for the links mike, these were great
the most recent one from "City Life" also hat some great moments, i´m always amazed by the clear image quality at his night-shots videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcocvRlw3XA

@feetosopher
i´m suprised but happy to read you enjoy this type of content now too, it can be a little bit timeconsuming though.

i´m fan of nude and topless candid content for sure too, thanks for those 2 links, i will check them out as well :-)

enjoy your holidays!!
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Aug 7 2023, 11:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

A note to The Feetosopher:

Thanks so much for your gracious note. I'm so pleased we can put our differences behind us. It has sometimes felt like an argument between The Judean People's Front and The People's Front of Judea; two factions with the same ultimate aim.

I'm so pleased too that you appreciate the films that I've been posting on this thread. The key thing for me is and has always been that thrse girls are batrefoot not because anyone has paid them but because they want to be - even if it's because of painful heels. The most exciting are those who appear at least not to be holding any shoes and - we can dream - have either lost, abandoned or simply left them at home. When you consider the crowds and the grime and sometimes the cold of the conditions, this is truly admirable behaviour. The most frustrating thing is that none of our filmers seem to appreciate these heroines and will wheel away at the sight of them. As I've often said, we need one of the brotherhood to take to the streets of our northern cities and do some films with our tastes in mind. There seems to be plenty of raw material to feast on.

Anyway, thanks again for your kind note, Mr F. I shall post whenever such material presnts itself.

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
jwiggum2002
Posted: Aug 8 2023, 01:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 43

Thanks for alerting me to these types of videos Mike, I have been watching them on YouTube for few.months and there are some corkers there!

As a Manchester resident you do occasionally get to see this happening out there in the wild!
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Aug 9 2023, 10:25 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks, jwiggum2002; well, I'm actually a resident of London but I've been to Manchester a few times recently for work and true enough, you can't leave your hotel in the city centre without seeing a barefoot girl or two; it's a wonderland. I've not been out in Liverpool but that looks at least as good. I think to be honest any city outside of London is a treat on a weekend evening for shoeless girls, especially later on. And time of year makes no differende whatsoever, which adds another dimension.
Thanks to our film-making friends, we get to see all the delights as if we're there. I just WISH they shared our tastes; they might linger a bit longer on the good bits then.
So glad people are enjoying these posts and I'll post any real doozies I see.
Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Aug 9 2023, 01:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

This latest film from this guy is a classic in two ways. 1. It has loads of barefoot girl sightings - early on in the film and then again notably at 27.20 (she's not even carrying shoes). 2. it's also a classic in the way the filmer frustratingly seems not to understand the gold he's presented with and turns away either prematurely or wheels straight past our heroines. Unfathomable.

Anyway enjoy. It's a long one and most of the sighting are contained in the first half of the film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIUlzaFfBUc

Mike123
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Aug 13 2023, 02:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

thank you for this one mike, and also the timestamp around 27:20
i love it when they do not even carry shoes in their hands.. they might have lost them somewhere biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 13 2023, 07:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Aug 13 2023, 07:27 AM)
i love it when they do not even carry shoes in their hands.. they might have lost them somewhere biggrin.gif

Or didn't have them to begin with. That's what I'd prefer to assume

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

PM
Duffman847
Posted: Aug 13 2023, 08:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Aug 13 2023, 07:48 PM)

That's the dream ticket.

I refuse to believe that 30 September 2011 will go down as the last time I ever encountered a girl in a club who deliberately left her shoes at home.

Yes I even remember the date. I am literally rainman.

Her soles were absolutely pitch fucking black and I spotted her doing a pose but couldn't get a decent pic because of the crowd.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
shifter
Posted: Aug 13 2023, 09:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

thats some fantastic memories duffman

PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 13 2023, 11:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Aug 13 2023, 01:48 PM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Aug 13 2023, 07:48 PM)

That's the dream ticket.

I refuse to believe that 30 September 2011 will go down as the last time I ever encountered a girl in a club who deliberately left her shoes at home.

Yes I even remember the date. I am literally rainman.

Her soles were absolutely pitch fucking black and I spotted her doing a pose but couldn't get a decent pic because of the crowd.

Recently I was barefoot all day at an outdoor music event. I’m the “roadie” for the band and when we left to drive an hour to the venue I realized I forgot my shoes so I just went barefoot for the day. Soles were dirtier than any CF models ever were

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

PM
Mike123
Posted: Aug 23 2023, 04:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

We seem to be going througb a bit of a summer drought at the moment with many filmers apparently out of the country and sending back films from the likes of Ibiza, Tenerife and Magaluf....all the usual holiday spots. Not really to my tastes; all the girls wear trainers ironically when it's so hot out there.
So it's a relief to get a return to form from this guy who posted today. Only a couple of barefoot girls here but there is one that really took my interest. Check her out at around 8.20 to 8.38. I can't see that she's carrying any shoes which, if true, is a wonderful thought.
True to form our filmer seems not to understand what gold he's captured and easily lets her go. crazy.
Anyway, enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGW8v_5v7VE

Mike123.

PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (19) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0122 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]