City Feet message board

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Movies with Barefoot Female Characters, a list
dude
Posted: Jul 31 2022, 11:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1568

Not that it’s my business, Duffman, but have you tried to gradually introduce the foot fetish to your girlfriend? In my experience, women don’t think it’s weird if you’re gradual about it. Some might not like it, but many are fine with it, including my wife. I obviously know nothing about the state of your relationship, but you may be selling yourself short.

Also, if Quentin Tarantino can plaster his fetish all over each of his movies without him being ostracized from Hollywood makes me think people don’t really think that poorly of us. They might think we’re a little odd, but not evil or degenerate.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 1 2022, 04:01 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

Tarantino’s fetish always came across as “weaker” to me for whatever reason. Idk why lol

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Oct 20 2022, 09:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

Has the infamous sex scene from Birdemic: Shock And Terror where the girl has dirty feet been mentioned here yet?

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
Roose
Posted: May 27 2023, 09:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3204

Don't know if Contempt (1963) by Godard has been mentioned but Bardot has dirty bare feet in a scene and her penchant for going barefoot is in full display here although not as much as in And God Created Woman (1956).
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Jul 25 2023, 12:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

This thread has laid low for a while. But here's something that provides a moment of intrigue, even though it's a TV show, not a movie.

In the late 90s there was a British cop drama called Liverpool 1. At 7:25 in this episode, a blonde extra walks in front of the camera and out of shot.

https://youtu.be/1ihxtWqvrnM?t=445

You don't see her face, but she's clearly not wearing shoes as she walks away.

I can't tell if she's barefoot or wearing nylons. But I just think it's ace that an extra was like "fuck it, my heels are killing me"...

As for the main heroine (who is undercover in a club and trying to bring down a local crime boss), you never see her bare feet in any episode.

At the start of one she's sipping tea on a lawn wearing open-toed velvet slippers.... (boo-urns!).

Here's her wikifeet page if interested (have a good malware protector before clicking! I recommend Avast): https://www.wikifeet.com/Samantha_Womack

She married her co-star Mark Womack who plays another cop. Lucky guy! Though I hear they divorced a couple of years back.

Also, one of the earlier episodes has a villain who solicits prostitutes near the cathedral and has an alleged foot fetish. Unsurprisingly, he is a deranged would-be rapist.

Sigh.... we're never gonna get a break are we?

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Duffman847
Posted: Jul 30 2023, 08:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Something more relevant perhaps - apologies if already mentioned.

There's a 2004 film called Without a Paddle and has a few recognisable faces in it.

Here, some adventurers meet two hippie girls. They have beautiful feet, and one of them can grab all kinds of stuff with her lovely long toes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fiuds0v-6M

The actresses are Rachel Blanchard and Christina Moore. Their Wikifeet pages are below (again, have antivirus at the ready!!)

https://www.wikifeet.com/Rachel_Blanchard
https://www.wikifeet.com/Christina_Moore

Rachel Blanchard also appears in the UK comedy Peep Show as another hippy-ish character called Nancy (was once only on Channel 4, but anyone in the world can now watch it on Netflix).

She's in S2 and S4. When she first appears in S2, the main protagonists Jez and Mark are at a hippie dance class. Jez carries her around and her feet in jeans are on full display for a split second.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Clipper
Posted: Aug 5 2023, 01:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1507

Don't Worry Darling 2022 : Florence Pugh is barefeet a lot in this film,and in the final scene she run
barefeet on a gravel road (after she stuck the car she is driving barefeet...)
Unfortunately the film hitself is quite boring...
PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Aug 27 2023, 03:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

Hello, I've been away from the forum for awhile, but I wanted to share a nice film find:

Absolute Vow(2017). This is a film interpretation of a Bible story from the Old Testament, and while it would be expected that everyone would wear sandals, instead we get as many as seven pretty actresses barefoot onscreen at once! All seven of them are not present for the entire film, but they are the primary characters, and the lead character ("The Virgin") is in most scenes, and is barefoot throughout. No closeups or foot focused scenes, but the feet are clearly visible much of the time, in some rough looking outdoor terrain. In the U.S., it's streaming for free on Tubi (not sure about other countries). If you're not able to watch it, check out the imdb page and just scroll through the photos. They give you a good sample of what you can see in the film.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6179330/?ref_=...bsolute%2520vow

The film itself is kind of slow moving, but if you like eccentric, zero budget movies this may appeal to you. The barefoot action is first rate, though!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
dougiezerts
Posted: Sep 3 2023, 05:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1258

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Dec 2 2021, 10:18 PM)
QUOTE (dougiezerts @ Dec 1 2021, 08:15 PM)
THE SQUALL (1929)--Myrnah Loy is barefooted throughout the entire film!

Sound exciting, where can I find it?

It is available on DVD
PMEmail Poster
artistn
Posted: Sep 20 2023, 09:17 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3827

QUOTE (thesolesearcher @ Jul 31 2022, 02:38 AM)
QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Jul 30 2022, 04:58 PM)
I've had the misfortune of watching a new film on Netflix called FootFairy about a Bundy-style woman killer. It's from India.

Yes there are technically barefoot women in it, but they are murder victims of the eponymous killer, whose party trick is to saw off the women's feet at the ankles and keep them as trophies.

OK, every killer has their thing - feet, clown outfits whatever....

Granted, foot worship in India is viewed with even more contempt than the western world. It's like the lowest shit ever to them.

They reinforce descriptions of the FootFairy as a "weirdo" and a "freak" at points during the film. Guess that's fair enough, because serial killers are invariably weirdos.

But there is no balance, nobody ever says "not all foot fetishists are serial killers" or similar.

There is one scene that boils my piss in particular, where they explore his social media and find "likes" for umpteen foot fetish pages on Facebook and react in horror.... so are we supposed to keep this under wraps?

Are we supposed to be criminalised and closeted, like LGBT people were back in the dark ages?

I have absolutely no faith in any females watching this so-called film to take it in context, given the prime Netflix demographic and the hopeless, endless tide of women in sneakers who think going barefoot in public is like slaughtering kittens.

Basically, a whole generation of women watching this are going to hate guys who like feet. That's if they are into Hindi films, which I doubt many are, but all it takes is the right marketing to make something popular in the west.... like Netflix

As for the film itself, the plot is crap, the acting is poor and the protagonist is a bit of a psycho himself. He has no self-control when grilling suspects.

Watch it at your peril. Anyone who does, let me know your thoughts.

Hello Duffman

Thanks for the heads up regarding this movie.

As a big fan of old Indian films from the 70s which featured a ton of female characters going barefoot for entire movies, it is unfortunate that they have regressed to this level. But I feel it is a reflection of the general direction where Indian culture (and the world in general) is headed, which associates going barefoot with poverty, and hence try to distance themselves from the practice of going barefoot. Young Indian females are also moving away from wearing foot jewelry (anklets and toe rings), which used to be the norm back then.

Similar to you, I am also sick of the endless waves of women in sneakers. I live in Malaysia where it's hot and humid all year round. Women here used to go out in flipflops and sandals, but most have 'upgraded' to sandals to keep up with global trends. To make things worse, unlike women in the west who would remove their footwear when it gets uncomfortable, Asian women tends to not remove their shoes even if they were killing their feet. There were even ridiculous cases of women (wearing heels) swapping footwear with their male partner (in sandals or sneakers) instead of just going barefoot.

A terrible time to be alive.

Do girls in Malaysia take off shoes in temples? They do so in Burma, but not so much in Thailand. I heard in Hinduism temples they have to do so.

The best place to see barefoot girls is Burma. They are tons of visitors who climb pagodas barefoot. What's better, you can act as photographers and they are usually happy to post for you!
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0104 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]