City Feet message board

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Where are we from? What do we like?, Let's get to know each other better
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Nov 19 2020, 10:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (ank @ Nov 17 2020, 04:38 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Nov 15 2020, 06:14 PM)
QUOTE (ank @ Nov 14 2020, 04:01 PM)
Hi everybody!

Country Russia
City prefer not to disclose
Favourite site(s) about female barefooting BUG, BN, TIA, CF. I've been reading this forum for a long time and have grown to really appreciate Hal and The Feetosopher not only as great photographers but also as people (from reading their comments and posts). I also remeber the old sites with photos and stories and even Yahoo groups.
Any other information about our tastes concerning female barefooting: I love outdoor and public barefooting, women looking sexy and even provocative, wearing no underwear, revealing outfits, microskirts etc. My wife never wears a bra (she just hates them) and often goes barefoot outdoors (for me). One of my fantasies is to have a sexy photo shoot of her barefoot in a city (preferably by someone who appreciates barefoot beauty) but we'd have to do it abroad because she is a singer and would be recognized in the street here in Russia and that would be uncomfortable. I hope the corona shit goes away soon and we will be able to travel again.

Hello ank, thank you very much for your comment: you are the first genuinely Russian member to comment in this thread.
It seems that we have very similar tastes concerning barefoot women, and I share your interest for barefooting combined with exhibitionism!
I am very intrigued by what you told about your wife (no bra etc.): is she also into exhibitionism?

Thank you for starting the thread!
Yes, we sometimes do crazy stuff when the place and time is right.

You are welcome, ank. Great to know that your wife is into exhibitionism, this is very exciting!
PMEmail Poster
ank
Posted: Nov 21 2020, 10:30 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 5971

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 18 2020, 07:04 PM)
QUOTE (ank @ Nov 17 2020, 04:49 PM)
Thank you my friend!

We really-really love Italy and we visited your amazing country every year since 2013 except for last year (and of course this year too)... We would be very happy and honoured to meet you.

Judging by your posts, you are a friendly dude indeed and a real gentleman, and you also have particular opinions and tastes that you are not afraid to speak about even if some people don't like it. I appreciate it, and I'm very much like that too.

It's sad that not many people share our tastes for *more than barefoot* ladies. But let's hope for better times - for all of us and for Barefoot Nudity.

Oh, fantastic, great to know that you love Italy, and even more so that you visited it! Where have you been to precisely, if I may ask?
Again, spasibo for your very kind words about me as a person, and about my interest for barefoot exhibitionism! smile.gif
Sadly we cannot see the end of this terrible situation with Covid-19, and my health could be better, too sad.gif .. but let's definitely hope in brighter times
for us all.. and also for BAREFOOT NUDITY, of course! wink.gif
Bring my best regards to your charming, barefoot, exhibitionist wife! Stay healthy and safe, and take care! smile.gif

Thank you!

I sent your regards to my wife. She was pleased! And she would be excited to meet you when everything goes back to normal.

We visited Rome, Venice (many times), Florence, Naples, Bologna, Rimini, Formia and Gaeta, Ravenna. Maybe I forgot a city or two. We haven't visited beautiful Mantova, so that would be something to look forward to.

Every place we've been to is special. I miss Italy.

And I wish you health! Stay safe my friend.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 21 2020, 10:38 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (ank @ Nov 21 2020, 10:30 AM)
Thank you my friend!

We really-really love Italy and we visited your amazing country every year since 2013 except for last year (and of course this year too)... We would be very happy and honoured to meet you.

Judging by your posts, you are a friendly dude indeed and a real gentleman, and you also have particular opinions and tastes that you are not afraid to speak about even if some people don't like it. I appreciate it, and I'm very much like that too.

It's sad that not many people share our tastes for *more than barefoot* ladies. But let's hope for better times - for all of us and for Barefoot Nudity.

Oh, fantastic, great to know that you love Italy, and even more so that you visited it! Where have you been to precisely, if I may ask?
Again, spasibo for your very kind words about me as a person, and about my interest for barefoot exhibitionism! smile.gif
Sadly we cannot see the end of this terrible situation with Covid-19, and my health could be better, too sad.gif .. but let's definitely hope in brighter times
Bring my best regards to your charming, barefoot, exhibitionist wife! Stay healthy and safe, and take care! smile.gif

Thank you!

I sent your regards to my wife. She was pleased! And she would be excited to meet you when everything goes back to normal.

We visited Rome, Venice (many times), Florence, Naples, Bologna, Rimini, Formia and Gaeta, Ravenna. Maybe I forgot a city or two. We haven't visited beautiful Mantova, so that would be something to look forward to.

Hi ank! smile.gif Wow, you and your wife have been to many great places in Italy.. cool! smile.gif
I am truly happy that your wife appreciated my regards, many thanks! smile.gif
Let's really hope that everything goes back to normality soon, and that my health will improve, too.. it would be great to meet in Mantova,
and Verona and the Garda Lake are great places, too.. there are beaches on the lake where your wife can sunbathe topless, if she likes! wink.gif
(unfortunately full nudity is not allowed sad.gif ).
Stay safe, take care! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
ank
Posted: Nov 21 2020, 11:02 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 5971

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 21 2020, 10:38 AM)
QUOTE (ank @ Nov 21 2020, 10:30 AM)
Thank you my friend!

Thank you!

Hi ank! smile.gif Wow, you and your wife have been to many great places in Italy.. cool! smile.gif
I am truly happy that your wife appreciated my regards, many thanks! smile.gif
Let's really hope that everything goes back to normality soon, and that my health will improve, too.. it would be great to meet in Mantova,
and Verona and the Garda Lake are great places, too.. there are beaches on the lake where your wife can sunbathe topless, if she likes! wink.gif
(unfortunately full nudity is not allowed sad.gif ).
Stay safe, take care! smile.gif

That sounds very exciting!
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0106 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]