City Feet message board

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Where are we from? What do we like?, Let's get to know each other better
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 11 2020, 09:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (Clipper @ Nov 10 2020, 12:32 AM)

Nearest main city: NOVARA,Piedmont (now red lockdown zone...)

Favourite site(s) : woman barefooting (obvious if I'm here),especially very pretty girls with strong calloused feet.

Besides this site I also follow Barefeet Urban Girls (Feetosopher) ,Celebrity Dream Feet,Facebook,Youtube,Vimeo.

Ciao amico Clipper.. I take the chance to thank you a lot for your support to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS over the years! smile.gif
Stay strong.. life in lockdown red zones is a tough, sad one.. I know that too well.. sad.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 11 2020, 10:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (scalza @ Nov 9 2020, 04:49 PM)

City (or nearest main city): Parma

Favourite site(s) about female barefooting (paysites or free sites, it does not matter): Not a particular one

Any other information about our tastes concerning female barefooting: Above the filthy feet there must be a nice body and a gorgeous face wink.gif

.. site ad'Parma bela? wink.gif Ciao scalza.. I would definitely love to put your wonderful city on the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS map! smile.gif
I had plans to do that last summer, but the darn Covid-19 got in my way.. sad.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 11 2020, 10:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (zipper @ Nov 10 2020, 10:15 AM)

Nearest main city: Moscow

Favorite Sites: TIA and Barefoot Nudity (RED-X!), some russian barefooting sites

Any other information about our tastes concerning female barefooting: I've been in barefoot Internet for more than 18 years now and I'm truly fond of real life barefooters. There are very few of them in the ex-USSR countries, so Europe rules here!

Hello.. I did not know that BAREFOOT NUDITY (and RED-X! wink.gif ) had another fan in the forum.. great to know, many thanks! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 11 2020, 10:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Nov 10 2020, 08:26 PM)
What a great idea!!

i´m living in the countryside surrounded by beautiful mountains and nature

Sites: too hard too choose but my most favorites are of City-feet, Barefoot Urban Nudity and Lexo.

Thank you for mentioning BAREFOOT NUDITY among your favourite sites, amico.. much appreciated! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 11 2020, 10:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Nov 10 2020, 10:52 PM)
Hi all!

Nice idea!

City (or nearest main city): Lima
Favourite site(s) about female barefooting (paysites or free sites, it does not matter): DF, TIA, BUG, several profiles in IG
Any other information about our tastes concerning female barefooting: I like real barefooters, with long, slender, high arched feet and tough soles, daring enough to go barefoot in public places and to walk barefoot on hars, challenging surfaces.

Hola amigo DG2001, thank you very much for mentioning BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS among your favourite sites! smile.gif

--------------------
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Nov 13 2020, 04:35 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

Hello, everyone. I haven't been very active here lately, but I figured I could chime in on this thread.

Main City: Chicago
Favorite Sites: Barefoot Urban Girls (of course), run by the Feetosopher, my old pal from Myspace(!); City Feet, for both the models and this forum; and Deviantart, which is obviously not completely foot focused, but there is lot of foot content posted there every day.
Other barefooting interests: Always love girls barefooting outdoors. I prefer natural /unpainted nails and like toe rings and anklets. Not a big fan of tattoos, but I do kind of appreciate that if a girl has tattoo on her foot, she wants people to look at it. Other than photos, I really like written stories about barefoot girls, fiction and non-fiction, though probably most "non-fiction" stories online are actually fictional. I also enjoy artistic renderings of barefoot girls (drawings and paintings). I suppose my love for stories and artwork is part of the reason I enjoy Deviantart so much!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Nov 13 2020, 08:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Nearest main city: Frankfurt

Favourite site(s) : (regarding barefoot) BAREFOOT NUDITY and BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS. Which I subscribed to for many years... I also know (and subscribed to in the past) TOES_IN_ACTION and CITYFEET. And long time ago I loved POSTMODERNWOMEN. There were some other sites, but these are gone for long, too. Does anybody remember BERLINFEET or ARCHANGEL? wink.gif

But to be honest, the site I love most is BAREFOOT NUDITY, as it combines bare feet and nudity, which is absolutely my favorite combination. wink.gif

I remember, there were some short nude adventures in CITYFEET, too. But this was long ago and very rare. And I do not know if there have been updates of this.

And as I'm actively photographing, too, I sometimes do it for my own. Just visit my deviantart or flickr site... biggrin.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
BfHungary
Posted: Nov 13 2020, 05:09 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 6274

Town: Eger

Favourite site(s): city-feet of course but I like any other works with barefoot women

My main sexual interest is barefoot women walking outdoor but I also like common foot fetish, my favorite adult movie stars are Naomi Swann and Piper Perri (I wish to see them walking barefoot in streets smile.gif ). I am also into BDSM (doing: maledom, watching: both maledom and femdom).
So in conclution the best action for me is to see barefoot women struggling on difficult terrain.
PMEmail Poster
Daniellowl
Posted: Nov 13 2020, 06:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

Hello everybody!

City: Gdańsk
Favourite site(s) about female barefooting: City Feet, Toes in Action, Barefoot Urban Girls, profiles of barefoot women on instagram, facebook, youtube etc.
Any other information about our tastes concerning female barefooting: My perfect type of a barefoot woman is a hippie with long hair and colourfull skirts with dirty, calloused and tough feet. But of course I love every true barefoot woman apart of the outfit - the contrast between perfect polished toenails and filthy soles is extremely fantastic. When I see a barefoot woman with dirty soles in the middle of the city I am in the heaven!

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Nov 13 2020, 09:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Many thanks to Southerncrossfire44, gb62da, BfHungary and Daniellowl for commenting in this thread!
We have one more member from the USA, and the first members from Germany, Hungary and Poland!
PMEmail Poster
alyfab
Posted: Nov 14 2020, 11:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1415

I am italian, from Rome, 55 years old. I grew up in the 70’s and I still remember hippy girls walking -around barefeet in the old roman historical center. Just breathtaking! Those memorie have driven me crazy, they still do! I like TIA, but I really appreciate the Feetosopher work. 60-40, maybe, but it’s not a competition. I do miss too the old dead sites, like Sweetstreetfeet, or Barfuss zone, or City Feet, the old Austria version. I am a foot fetishist, but also into tickling female feet, though less than some years ago.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 14 2020, 12:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Nov 13 2020, 08:28 AM)

Nearest main city: Frankfurt

Favourite site(s) : (regarding barefoot) BAREFOOT NUDITY and BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS. Which I subscribed to for many years... I also know (and subscribed to in the past) TOES_IN_ACTION and CITYFEET. And long time ago I loved POSTMODERNWOMEN. There were some other sites, but these are gone for long, too. Does anybody remember BERLINFEET or ARCHANGEL? wink.gif

But to be honest, the site I love most is BAREFOOT NUDITY, as it combines bare feet and nudity, which is absolutely my favorite combination. wink.gif

I remember, there were some short nude adventures in CITYFEET, too. But this was long ago and very rare. And I do not know if there have been updates of this.

And as I'm actively photographing, too, I sometimes do it for my own. Just visit my deviantart or flickr site... biggrin.gif

Thank you for.. re-stating your already well-known appreciation for BAREFOOT NUDITY and BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, amico! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 14 2020, 12:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Nov 13 2020, 06:40 PM)
Hello everybody!

City: Gdañsk
Favourite site(s) about female barefooting: City Feet, Toes in Action, Barefoot Urban Girls, profiles of barefoot women on instagram, facebook, youtube etc.
Any other information about our tastes concerning female barefooting: My perfect type of a barefoot woman is a hippie with long hair and colourfull skirts with dirty, calloused and tough feet. But of course I love every true barefoot woman apart of the outfit - the contrast between perfect polished toenails and filthy soles is extremely fantastic. When I see a barefoot woman with dirty soles in the middle of the city I am in the heaven!

Thank you for mentioning BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS among your favourite sites, Daniellowl! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 14 2020, 12:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (alyfab @ Nov 14 2020, 11:23 AM)
I am italian, from Rome, 55 years old. I grew up in the 70’s and I still remember hippy girls walking -around barefeet in the old roman historical center. Just breathtaking! Those memorie have driven me crazy, they still do! I like TIA, but I really appreciate the Feetosopher work. 60-40, maybe, but it’s not a competition. I do miss too the old dead sites, like Sweetstreetfeet, or Barfuss zone, or City Feet, the old Austria version. I am a foot fetishist, but also into tickling female feet, though less than some years ago.

Thank you for mentioning BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS among your favourite websites, alyfab! smile.gif
I am just 4 years younger than you.. so I have my share of "childhood barefoot memories".. and I remember those defunct sites too well.. ah, nostalgia.. smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 14 2020, 12:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Nov 13 2020, 04:35 AM)
Hello, everyone. I haven't been very active here lately, but I figured I could chime in on this thread.

Main City: Chicago
Favorite Sites: Barefoot Urban Girls (of course), run by the Feetosopher, my old pal from Myspace(!); City Feet, for both the models and this forum; and Deviantart, which is obviously not completely foot focused, but there is lot of foot content posted there every day.
Other barefooting interests: Always love girls barefooting outdoors. I prefer natural /unpainted nails and like toe rings and anklets. Not a big fan of tattoos, but I do kind of appreciate that if a girl has tattoo on her foot, she wants people to look at it. Other than photos, I really like written stories about barefoot girls, fiction and non-fiction, though probably most "non-fiction" stories online are actually fictional. I also enjoy artistic renderings of barefoot girls (drawings and paintings). I suppose my love for stories and artwork is part of the reason I enjoy Deviantart so much!

Ciao amico, great to see you back! smile.gif Thank you so much for mentioning BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS among your favourite sites.. gosh, we "met" over 13 years ago on MySpace.. time flies.. blink.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0129 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]