City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Barefoot women discovered during a vacation, Filthy soles on the streets
Hal Heaven
  Posted: Aug 30 2020, 06:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

Hi guys,

Hope you're all well? I see a lot has been going on in the forum in the last weeks.

I went on a vacation (my first real vacation in years) and originally I only wanted to stay for about 5-7 days but eventually I ended up staying three weeks.

It was an amazing experience: Almost daily I discovered some real-life barefoot women on the streets and spontaneously talked to them. I managed to shoot a couple of them, most of them with dirty-black soles. Some of the women were amazing, super friendly and very open-minded -- I will defintely do this again next year.

I just added the first clip of two barefoot friends with tough, filthy soles walking around in one of the cities I visited.

You can see more at Toes-in-Action Video Clips

Enjoy and best wishes,
-Hal-

user posted image

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 30 2020, 08:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Hello mate.. great to read that you managed to go on holiday, at last! smile.gif
The two additional weeks would suggest that you had a great time.. and this video provides a further clue in that respect.. wink.gif
In the last two summers (2019 and 2020) I was neither in the spirit nor in the health status to go on holiday.. and this Covid-19 shit did not help either.. sad.gif
But it's always good to see that a friend managed to start doing.. what you quit doing.. smile.gif
Take care dude, cheers!

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
DG2001
Posted: Aug 31 2020, 12:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Well done Hal!

Wish I had vacations like yours smile.gif

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
DBF
Posted: Aug 31 2020, 02:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

Interesting. Beautiful photos, where were you?
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Aug 31 2020, 05:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

wow, thats amazing! where have you been, will book too for next year biggrin.gif
this year, i have only seen ONE, yeah, one barefoot woman on the streets sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Feb 10 2021, 09:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

still one of my favorite videos from TIA last year, i especially dig the short end-section with the 3rd candid barefooter!
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Apr 22 2021, 02:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi guys,

Here is part two of the video clip with punk girls Aella and Samus. Again it shows some really nice filthy-black soles and also a cigarette scene at the end.

You can see more at Toes-in-Action Video Clips

Have fun,
-Hal-

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Apr 22 2021, 02:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

BTW, I have a question for you guys:

What do you think about videos where I talk to the models while shooting them? I usually NEVER talk to the women during filming but talking to them would (maybe) make it more natural and allow me to film different & more spontaneous scenes and maybe even different locations.

The question being: Would it be a huge turn-off for you people to hear a male voice in the clips?

-Hal-

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Boso
Posted: Apr 22 2021, 06:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1426

This would be great idea. You can ask her about her impressions of barefoot walking, previous experiences in this, and in which situations they doing this before.
And Hal, what do you think about barefoot models in "office/business style, like elegant black dresses or jackets? For example, like these girls from CF:
http://www.city-feet.com/models/214/view
http://www.city-feet.com/models/215/view
http://www.city-feet.com/models/234/view

Is there a chance to implement this style to toes-in-action.com?
PMEmail Poster
Highlander
Posted: Apr 23 2021, 08:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 19

I think, it’s a great idea to talk to the women while filming them. I would love to hear about their barefoot habits and about their experiances when they go barefoot in different places and situations and how they think and feel about that. For me it is interesting, if they feel embarassed when they go barefoot in public , or if they don’t care at all. Ask them if they ever had some uncomfortable situations, maybe someone asked stupid questions or maybe someone stepped on her toes in the bus or train. I would also love to hear a kind of a berefoot interview.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Apr 23 2021, 09:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

I think that it depends very much on the language. Do you plan to talk to your models in German or in English? If you talked in German, I would not be interested because I do not understand German. Would you add English subtitles in that case? The Feetosopher talks very often to his models in his videos. When he does that in Italian, he always adds English subtitles. Of course it is not the same thing, but at least people who do not understand Italian can get the meaning of the conversation. For me hearing the girls talking in my own language, Italian, is more exciting. It also depends on the model's voice: I find Amelie's voice very sweet and sexy.
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Apr 26 2021, 05:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

aaaw, very nice, part 2 of this fantastic video, was an instant purchase for me!!
altough i like part #1 slightly better (just because of the amazing suprise at the end with the 3rd barefooter) this is still a great video.

about the talking, i absolutely would love to hear the models voices. and i would prefer German with English subtitles.. when germans talk english there is often something awkward and unsexy about it, im afraid it would kill the joy of the video for me sad.gif
That can only comes out of the mouth of an austrian, i know, haha, but i tell you, we are nothing better at all, if not even worse wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Apr 27 2021, 05:18 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

The problem with subtitles will be, they distract the view to the feet if located in the lower part of the screen. So I'm not a fan of them at all...

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Apr 27 2021, 11:01 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks for all the imput, guys biggrin.gif

Yes, it would be in German and possibly with subtitles. What would be an alternative to putting them at the bottom of the screen? (so they don't block the view of the feet) Putting them at the top?

Can anyone recommend a programme for subtitles? I think my video editor doesn't support them.

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Apr 27 2021, 02:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

I'm coming a bit late to this conversation but I have two observations.

1. First, to pick up Boso's point from April 22nd: I'd also like to see TiA focus on women in smarter clothes, like business bress or dressed asif for a wedding or a night out, you know, make-up, ear-rings, styled hair. I'm not really into the hippy look so much TiA content fails to float my boat. If you want me to be guaranteed to buy a TiA clip then take a model along to nightclub barefoot. She can take a couple of shod friends too. Sure the picture quality might not be as good and we might not be able to focus on our model the whole time but I'd pay 30 or 40 Euro for a 30 minute clip (or longer) of a barefoot night out starting from the model's home and moving through town to the club, in the club and home again

2. Yes, by all means talk to the models but......well you know what I'm going to say.......but not about being barefoot. Just talk to them about their plans for the weekend or about that mutual friend or the state of the traffic on the bypass or just random stuff. The erotic appeal comes from the girls being barefoot and not even thinking about it.

One final observation of TiA clips overall. Much of the filming takes place from behind the girls as we follow them around. Thus whiloe we see their grubby soles, which is nice of course, that's often all wwe see. I'd like to see Hal take more shots from different perspectives like Paul does in CF.
Also this makes us (well me anyway) feel a bit like a stalker as we follow the girl around and ultimately, a little uncomfortable, as if I should be wearing a dirty raincoat.
Might be a personal thing.

Interested to hear comments from others, Hal included who I hope takes my comments in the generous spirit in which they were intended.
One great thing about TiA, though. From what Hal tells us anyway, these are genuine barefoot girls, not models. I actually like the candid videos Hal does, therefore

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0095 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]