City Feet message board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Barefoot women discovered during a vacation, Filthy soles on the streets
shifter
Posted: Apr 27 2021, 05:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1877

QUOTE (Hal Heaven @ Apr 27 2021, 11:01 AM)
Can anyone recommend a programme for subtitles? I think my video editor doesn't support them.

Can anyone recommend a programme for subtitles? I think my video editor doesn't support them.

have you tried Davinici Resolve yet? there is a free version that is pretty capable of many things, and i think also subtitles

The problem with subtitles will be, they distract the view to the feet if located in the lower part of the screen. So I'm not a fan of them at all...

well said, that is true with burned in subtitles hat you cannot disable, perhaps hal can create 2 version of the clips, one with and one without subtitles so you can choose which one to buy?
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Apr 28 2021, 07:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

Thanks for the info, shifter.

Is there a way of adding subtitles seperately, like in a .txt-file or something similar? That way I could sell the non-subtitled clip and people could download the subtitle-file for free from my website.
Do programmes like VLC Media Player support an option like that?

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Apr 28 2021, 01:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

QUOTE (Hal Heaven @ Apr 28 2021, 07:36 AM)
Thanks for the info, shifter.

Is there a way of adding subtitles seperately, like in a .txt-file or something similar? That way I could sell the non-subtitled clip and people could download the subtitle-file for free from my website.
Do programmes like VLC Media Player support an option like that?

-Hal-

yes, that also possible and even better.

you also could upload the video to youtube (set to "not public" of course) use the youtube editor to make the subtitles (which i heard does work amazingly well and very easy to use) and then you can download the subtitle file and share with your video file and delete the file off youtube again. Videoplayers like VLC should be able to handle that subtitle file as well
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Apr 29 2021, 11:01 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Cool, thanks for the tip. Does YT create a seperate subtitle file that I can download?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Apr 29 2021, 11:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Apr 27 2021, 02:01 PM)
I'm coming a bit late to this conversation but I have two observations.

1. First, to pick up Boso's point from April 22nd: I'd also like to see TiA focus on women in smarter clothes, like business bress or dressed asif for a wedding or a night out, you know, make-up, ear-rings, styled hair. I'm not really into the hippy look so much TiA content fails to float my boat. If you want me to be guaranteed to buy a TiA clip then take a model along to nightclub barefoot. She can take a couple of shod friends too. Sure the picture quality might not be as good and we might not be able to focus on our model the whole time but I'd pay 30 or 40 Euro for a 30 minute clip (or longer) of a barefoot night out starting from the model's home and moving through town to the club, in the club and home again

2. Yes, by all means talk to the models but......well you know what I'm going to say.......but not about being barefoot. Just talk to them about their plans for the weekend or about that mutual friend or the state of the traffic on the bypass or just random stuff. The erotic appeal comes from the girls being barefoot and not even thinking about it.

One final observation of TiA clips overall. Much of the filming takes place from behind the girls as we follow them around. Thus whiloe we see their grubby soles, which is nice of course, that's often all wwe see. I'd like to see Hal take more shots from different perspectives like Paul does in CF.
Also this makes us (well me anyway) feel a bit like a stalker as we follow the girl around and ultimately, a little uncomfortable, as if I should be wearing a dirty raincoat.
Might be a personal thing.

Interested to hear comments from others, Hal included who I hope takes my comments in the generous spirit in which they were intended.
One great thing about TiA, though. From what Hal tells us anyway, these are genuine barefoot girls, not models. I actually like the candid videos Hal does, therefore

Mike123.

Thanks for the input.

The smarter clothes & nightclub scenario is tempting but almost impossible to film without being caught and kicked out of the club. Open air festivals might be possible (after Corona) but a closed, indoor nightclub will be very, very hard to do (at least in Germany) and esepcially at my age (I'm not 18 any more biggrin.gif ). I can't even image how I would be able to take a camera/camcorder inside without the bouncers at the door finding it.

I understand what you wrote about filming the models from behind. I will try more filming from the front & side, but in some narrow & busy streets it is almost impossible without bumping into something or someone.

Yes, the majority of the girls at Toes-in-Action are either real life barefooters or at least partial barefooters (will leave their shoes at home and walk barefoot on the weekend or during vacation or on warm days when going to university).

-Hal-

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Apr 30 2021, 03:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Thanks for engaging with my comments, Hal. On the nghtclub thing, I was thinking it could be filmed on a mobile phone by the girls themselves - you needn't go at all and I fully appreciate how awkward it can be in a club with a bunch of youngsters - just thinking of Ibiza every summer.
The idea would be that three or four friends would visit the club, one (or at most two) of whom is barefoot. People are always filming each other and themselves these days so the activity is unliley to attract much attention from the security staff. We won't end up with one continuous film of course but we will get good clips, each several minutes long which can be knitted tiogether to create a 'narrative' (to use the modern parlance).
Just make sure they don't focus on feet only - we want to get a full vista, epecially of our barefoot herione amongst loads of shod feet.
Could that work, do you think?

Thanks too for taking my comments on board about the perspectives from which the films are shot: more side and front-on shots would be good. As would the perspective of looking down at the girl's feet as her companion: this of course is the perspective we DO get when lucky enough to be with a barefoot girl. Thus realism is enhanced.

One thing too: whenever I see a barefoot girl in real life she's generally under-dressed for the weather overall which in itself is a huge turn-on. For example short sleeves on a chilly windy day, no coat or jacket on a freezing winter night (a very UK and US thing, I think??). I'd like to see this reflected both in TiA and CF. A coat with bare feet makes the point about the cold BUT is not really in line with how things really are. I'm not asking for extreme stuff, just for an overall underdressed vibe in cooler weather (say around 10 to 15 degrees - or in the fifties in Fahrenheit). In northern Europe where we are, that is much of the year.

Thanks again, Hal. Thoughts appreciated.

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Jul 29 2021, 06:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi everyone,

Here's a clip of punk girl Aella (whom I met during my vacation) together with her female punk friend Kay. They both explore the city barefooted with dirty soles and natural feet.

You can see more at Toes-in-Action Video Clips

Have fun,
-Hal-

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Jul 30 2021, 05:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Wonderful series!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0092 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]