City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Latest shoot with Olga, Covid era?
Mike123
Posted: Aug 13 2020, 11:35 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2434

It looks like the latest shoot featuring Olga - Barefoot Shopping on a Rainy Day - was conducted during the Covid era, my guess is quite recently since the trees are in leaf and it's plainly not that cold.
I see some shoppers wearing masks and what look like yellow two metre distancing strips at the checkout of the store.
If this is so then this is a wonderful development for two reasons.
1. that the Russian public and authorities have calmed down and got back in touch with reality about the risk levels of Covid and started to live a normal life again and
2. that it IS possible that we'll have new shoots and that Paul won't have to rely so heavily on his 15 month back catalogue.
It's also super to see Olga NOT WEARING a mask (nor shoes, of course). Also great to see no self appointed mask marshalls challenging her for going without one; very refreshing.
So, a great update (just wish Olga had left the pink jacket at home, no need for it and much sexier when models are slightly under-dressed for the weather, goes with the lack of shoes).
Also great to see that shooting has resumed and the Russian public is not having an attack of the vapours around the virus.
Well done to all.
Now all we need is for the bars to relax the two metre rule and we'll be rocking.
Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 13 2020, 03:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

From the picture pasted below I'd say that it's CLEARLY stuff from a Covid-19 era shooting.
The guy at the cash desk clearly has no clues about how to wear a mask properly: with the nose out it is plain useless.
Customers (including Olga) take a more radical approach: they wear no masks, and who gives a shit about the virus.. a glass of vodka, and we'll be OK.. wink.gif
Such a picture would be impossible to shoot in Italy, except with patrons in a bar or restaurant (you clearly cannot eat or drink wearing a mask smile.gif ).
No Italian supermarket manager/owner would let customers inside without masks: if picked, the company would be fined and the shop closed.
Whatever.. it seems that Pavel has beaten my first Covid-19 era release by some days.. congrats! smile.gif

P.S. Pavel.. all the folks talking miracles about City Feet here never bother (have no clues about how? tongue.gif ) to post pictures.. I'll be glad to do that.. wink.gif
No chances that you'll give me a free one-month pass to your site for my.. promotional activity? biggrin.gif

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Paul
Posted: Aug 14 2020, 11:57 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi,

you're right, the shooting is from the COVID era smile.gif

Here in Moscow there is a rule to wear masks and gloves in the public places like shops and metro, but almost nobody bothers to obey the rules tongue.gif

The girls sometimes put their masks on in shops and metro, but most of the time they are without masks in the recent shootings.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 14 2020, 01:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Olga is a bit closer to my tastes than most of the models that debuted on the site after Alla. I hope that this is a sign that City Feet is getting back to its usual standards, after a series of really disappointing models (for my tastes, of course).
Russians are not obeying anti-Covid regulations? Good luck.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Aug 14 2020, 06:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Paul @ Aug 14 2020, 11:57 AM)
Hi,

Here in Moscow there is a rule to wear masks and gloves in the public places like shops and metro, but almost nobody bothers to obey the rules tongue.gif

The girls sometimes put their masks on in shops and metro, but most of the time they are without masks in the recent shootings.

Hi Paul,
Thanks a lot for this model! Olga looks great! If youīre still in touch with her, please tell her how much I appreciate her decision to go barefoot in the rain! We havenīt had such shoots here for quite a long time. wink.gif
As for Covid-19, I strongly believe that we really should take it seriously, so be careful, man! We want you and your girls to stay with us for many more years to come and letīs face it taking too much risk might put an end to the wonderful CF era.
By the way, would it be possible to take a girl for a hike? A brief return to country feet poetics would surely be well received here, especially in this strange period.
OK, thanks again for Olga.
Cheers!
bfw
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 15 2020, 06:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 14 2020, 06:17 PM)
As for Covid-19, I strongly believe that we really should take it seriously, so be careful, man! We want you and your girls to stay with us for many more years to come and letīs face it taking too much risk might put an end to the wonderful CF era.

These are wise words. Bravo bfwatcher.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 15 2020, 10:51 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Paul @ Aug 14 2020, 11:57 AM)
Hi,

Very interesting, Pavel.. smile.gif

Well, in case you are interested to Italian-style barefooting in the Covid-19 era.. you can check this out.. wink.gif
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8121

Sure we have sunnier weather here.. smile.gif

user posted image

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 15 2020, 03:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I definitely prefer the Italian style. Swains 1 - Olga 0.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 15 2020, 06:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Aug 15 2020, 03:39 PM)

Amico, writing such a statement in THIS section of the forum.. is like cursing God in the Pope's face!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
I am pretty sure that it will drive some lads here berserk.. biggrin.gif
Whatever.. thank you so much.. and let's put it in this way.. sunny days make me happy.. rainy days make me sad.. wink.gif

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Aug 16 2020, 12:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

SWAINS is always a delight to see! And very I'm happy you met and shoot her! smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 16 2020, 02:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 15 2020, 06:07 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Aug 15 2020, 03:39 PM)

Amico, writing such a statement in THIS section of the forum.. is like cursing God in the Pope's face!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
I am pretty sure that it will drive some lads here berserk.. biggrin.gif
Whatever.. thank you so much.. and let's put it in this way.. sunny days make me happy.. rainy days make me sad.. wink.gif

Ciao Feetosopher. There is freedom of expression in this forum. And it is a personal preference, anyway.
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Aug 17 2020, 10:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

With no disrespect to The Feetosopher - he's KNOWS that we come from different perspectives - I am officially scoring the equaliser for team CF's Olga after Barefootfootseeker knocked in the opening goal for BUG's Swains.
I was also happy - but not surprised - to see The Feetosopher's gracious chiding of barefootfootseeker's comment which felt like like turning up for a dinner party and announcing you prefer one of the guest's cooking to that of the host.
From my perspective the two photos shown above illustrate exactly why I prefer CF to BUG (though of course there's a place for both).

1. The models: Impossibly and unapproachably beautiful she may be but for me that makes Swains rather sterile and lacking in eroticism. Olga is more real, I can picture myself standing in line behind her at Tesco (other supermarket chains are avilable). Further, I prefer older, more 'seasoned' women than the slim, taut, perfectly formed girls that BUG offers us.

2. Posing: well you KNOW my attitude to posing: I feel it drains away any remianing erotic charge, shattering our supension of disbelief that this is all artifice for a website. Olga barely acknowledges the camera - wonderful - it's as if she's doing this for real and we've happened across her - lucky us.

3. Weather: OK, OK, so we had some hot days last week on the UK where it reached 30+ degrees all week but anyone can go barefoot when it's hot and sunny. Plus from a UK perspective it's just unreal to find weather like that (perhaps why US barefoot shots are often lacking in excitement, the weather's always cloudless and warm: barefoot? Big deal). Olga is barefoot in the wet and while it's clearly not cold, neither is it a scorcher - MUCH sexier.

So, there you go: if Swains' goal is a perfectly decent header from a corner kick, Olga's is more a pearler of a volley into the top corner from just outside the 18 yard box.

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 17 2020, 11:31 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Aug 17 2020, 10:29 AM)
With no disrespect to The Feetosopher - he's KNOWS that we come from different perspectives - I am officially scoring the equaliser for team CF's Olga after Barefootfootseeker knocked in the opening goal for BUG's Swains.
I was also happy - but not surprised  - to see The Feetosopher's gracious chiding of barefootfootseeker's comment which felt like like turning up for a dinner party and announcing you prefer one of the guest's cooking to that of the host.
From my perspective the two photos shown above illustrate exactly why I prefer CF to BUG (though of course there's a place for both).

1. The models: Impossibly and unapproachably beautiful she may be but for me that makes Swains rather sterile and lacking in eroticism. Olga is more real, I can picture myself standing in line behind her at Tesco (other supermarket chains are avilable). Further, I prefer older, more 'seasoned' women than the slim, taut, perfectly formed girls that BUG offers us.

2. Posing: well you KNOW my attitude to posing: I feel it drains away any remianing erotic charge, shattering our supension of disbelief that this is all artifice for a website. Olga barely acknowledges the camera - wonderful - it's as if she's doing this for real and we've happened across her - lucky us.

3. Weather: OK, OK, so we had some hot days last week on the UK where it reached 30+ degrees all week but anyone can go barefoot when it's hot and sunny. Plus from a UK perspective it's just unreal to find weather like that (perhaps why US barefoot shots are often lacking in excitement, the weather's always cloudless and warm: barefoot? Big deal). Olga is barefoot in the wet and while it's clearly not cold, neither is it a scorcher - MUCH sexier.

So, there you go: if Swains' goal is a perfectly decent header from a corner kick, Olga's is more a pearler of a volley into the top corner from just outside the 18 yard box.

Mike123.

Frankly speaking, I expected the equaliser to come much sooner, Mike123.. biggrin.gif
My forecast for the final score is actually a 4-2 defeat for SWAINS.. the other scorers being michael0218, Duffman847 and bfwatcher wink.gif
The score might become even more lopsided if some chaps that post comments on the forum rather unfrequently (to be euphemistic biggrin.gif )
will magically step up in Olga's/City Feet's defence against the attack of the mean Italian mafia.. laugh.gif

I am perfectly comfortable with everthing that you wrote about SWAINS and BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS in general.
No offence taken of course, tastes are a highly personal matter.
Luckily for me, there are still chaps like barefootfootseeker around.. otherwise I would have shut down BUG a long time ago.

I only draw your attention to the fact that your knowledge about SWAINS and BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS in general looks VERY poor! smile.gif
SWAINS is actually 34 (even though she looks younger).. there are plenty of 30-something and even 40-something women on BUG..
and also several definitely "meaty" barefoot beauties (much meatier than Olga wink.gif ).
Of course, being a polite person I will not hijack/spam this thread of yours to demonstrate the above.
You could maybe just bother to have a quick look at this thread in the forum (over 407,000 views, and 1370 replies to date),
in case you have not noticed it so far.. and you will see what I am saying with your own eyes.. wink.gif
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.4664

--------------------
Mike123
Posted: Aug 17 2020, 11:46 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

She's 34?! Wow. Then apologies to both of you.
That said, my preferences remain what they are.
Mike123
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 17 2020, 02:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Aug 17 2020, 11:46 AM)
She's 34?! Wow. Then apologies to both of you.
That said, my preferences remain what they are.
Mike123

I was not trying to change your preferences, Mike123.
The point is that if you say that you prefer City Feet to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS because the latter features more "posed" material than (staged) "candid-style" material, this is correct (and it's like that by purpose).
However, if you say that you prefer City Feet to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS because the latter is about
teenage fitness babes just out of the gym that go barefoot only during sessions, this is clearly bullshit, and I cannot but rectify that.. wink.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0113 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]