City Feet message board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Latest shoot with Olga, Covid era?
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 17 2020, 11:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

I'll state it again: mine is just a personal preference. Between Olga and Swains, I prefer Swains. It's not a preference for Barefoot Urban Girls models in general against City Feet models in general. There are certain City Feet models that I like more than certain Barefoot Urban Girls models. It is the same for certain Toes-In-Action models, or Shoeless Girl Media models. I rate any model individually, and this rating is a relative one. For instance, I prefer Swains to Olga, but I prefer Alexandra (http://www.city-feet.com/models/97/view) to Swains.

My idea of a Miss Barefooting Universe contest is aimed at allowing forum members to support their favourite models in a tournament where models from all sites dealing with female barefooting, plus barefooting celebrities, compete for the title.
The preliminary stage for Toes-In-Action models has just ended. You can see the results here: http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8118
The preliminary stage for Barefoot Urban Girls models is ongoing. You can state your nominations here: http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8122
I will launch the preliminary stage for City Feet models next week. I hope that you will state your nominations for your favourite City Feet models there.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 18 2020, 08:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

My two cents about barefootfootseker's conduct in the Forum, for the little they are worth. OK, he is VERY straightforward (to the point that the pickiest dudes here might take offence.. it already happened with michael0218). I am quite straightforward too, so I basically like that, also because he is surely more polite than me biggrin.gif
Stylistic aspects apart, I think that this forum needs guys like barefootfootseeker (and myself laugh.gif) to remain a lively place.
In my view, different viewpoints and a certain amount of CIVILISED debate are the salt and pepper of any lively forum. Barefootfootseeker is surely a free thinker, he has launched several interesting threads (for my interests, at least), and this idea of a Miss Barefooting Universe contest is really exciting (to me at least).
Some here will certainly see it differently, but to me a forum featuring exclusively bards singing about the unquestionable superiority of City Feet, or folks simply posting links to YouTube or Instagram as "comments".. would be an utterly boring place.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 18 2020, 03:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 18 2020, 08:20 AM)
My two cents about barefootfootseker's conduct in the Forum, for the little they are worth. OK, he is VERY straightforward (to the point that the pickiest dudes here might take offence.. it already happened with michael0218). I am quite straightforward too, so I basically like that, also because he is surely more polite than me biggrin.gif
Stylistic aspects apart, I think that this forum needs guys like barefootfootseeker (and myself laugh.gif) to remain a lively place.
In my view, different viewpoints and a certain amount of CIVILISED debate are the salt and pepper of any lively forum. Barefootfootseeker is surely a free thinker, he has launched several interesting threads (for my interests, at least), and this idea of a Miss Barefooting Universe contest is really exciting (to me at least).
Some here will certainly see it differently, but to me a forum featuring exclusively bards singing about the unquestionable superiority of City Feet, or folks simply posting links to YouTube or Instagram as "comments".. would be an utterly boring place.

Thank you very much, Feetosopher. I am just myself.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0114 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]