City Feet message board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> City Feet, Toes-In-Action, Barefoot Urban Girls, Barefooting paysites compared
bfwatcher
Posted: May 31 2020, 02:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ May 31 2020, 07:50 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 30 2020, 02:07 PM)
And you are right, barefootfootseeker, BUG does provide wonderful videos especially from the newest "barefoot lifestyle" series, and yes, you can download them all during your one month membership, but Feetosopher was complaining here about such practices a few week ago and now I´m afraid to do it!  wink.gif

Even if I have not subscribed to Barefoot Urban Girls each month since its launch, I have joined the site quite often, bfwatcher. So I am not one of those guys. But like The Feetosopher said, it is not illegal to join a site for just a month to download all the content. And it is a fact that no other barefooting site offers all the content that Barefoot Urban Girls offers (pictures and videos) for just 11.95 dollars.

OK. I see your point. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: May 31 2020, 02:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

This is a very interesting topic. Many years ago I subscribed both to TIA and CF. And it was on TIA where I discovered pictures being special. Both regarding the girls/women and the style. I found out, this where guest pictures from The Feetosopher. I liked his pictures most from the very beginning. And his models!

So I was very excited and happy when he decided to open his own site(s). Even more happy, as he offered one specific niche, neither TIA nor CF offered: barefoot nudity. There were some few nudes in CF, but BN was top class and exactly what I was always looking for and never found elsewhere.

I know, not all TIA/CF/BUG fans love BN, but for me, the combination of BUG and BN was unique. And still is, even with BN not updating at the moment.

So taking BN into account, for me the order is BUG/BN, CF and TIA. With CF and TIA close to each other and CF in front mainly because of the vids being part of the regular subscription (at least they used to be).

For sure, I'm not neutral... as I know The Feetosopher in person and as a friend and luckily some of his charming models, too... but maybe this is a chicken-egg-situation. I searched him because of his great pictures. And luckily found him... wink.gif

g.b.

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: May 31 2020, 02:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 30 2020, 04:24 PM)
Sorry about the TIA confusion. In my post I was talking about the content Hal sells via his site as well as separately. My rating of the Price/ Quality Ratio category was thus based on for me the key feature: feet in action, and CF as well as TIA simply provide more vids of this kind than BUG. Sorry again I failed to get my point across more clearly.  wink.gif

And you are right, barefootfootseeker, BUG does provide wonderful videos especially from the newest "barefoot lifestyle" series, and yes, you can download them all during your one month membership, but Feetosopher was complaining here about such practices a few week ago and now I´m afraid to do it!  wink.gif

Whew.. I am relieved about the videos then.. well, kind of.. biggrin.gif Thank you for the clarification, bfwatcher! wink.gif

Let's be clear: subscribing to a paysite for one month to download the entire content is a perfectly legitimate behaviour.
However, such "predatory approach" provides little (if any) support to the site's development. Faithful or at least frequent subscribers provide that.
Take my dear friend gb62da: he has been a subscriber to both BUG and BN for seven years in a row.. each month!
Without subscribers like him, you would not have got the BUG and BN European Tours, the many models who debuted on both sites after 2014,
the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series, etc. I would have probably been forced to feed updates with archive material only, to quit everything in 2-3 years.
Not an exciting scenario, huh?

@barefootfootseeker: I have discussed with my dear friend SWAINS about upcoming shootings. She is fully available to pose barefoot for me
in the countryside.. barefooting in the city is too dangerous, at least for the moment. She has a very busy agenda on her regular job, but we
will try our best to arrange for at least one shooting this summer.. hopefully two! So.. fingers crossed! wink.gif

Yes, I understand. I even believe that customers should support their favourite sites as much as they can. If I had that much money to spare, I´d sure do it. Unfortunately, now I can afford to help CF only...
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 1 2020, 08:04 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 31 2020, 02:51 PM)
Sorry about the TIA confusion. In my post I was talking about the content Hal sells via his site as well as separately. My rating of the Price/ Quality Ratio category was thus based on for me the key feature: feet in action, and CF as well as TIA simply provide more vids of this kind than BUG. Sorry again I failed to get my point across more clearly.  wink.gif

Whew.. I am relieved about the videos then.. well, kind of.. biggrin.gif Thank you for the clarification, bfwatcher! wink.gif

Let's be clear: subscribing to a paysite for one month to download the entire content is a perfectly legitimate behaviour.
However, such "predatory approach" provides little (if any) support to the site's development. Faithful or at least frequent subscribers provide that.
Take my dear friend gb62da: he has been a subscriber to both BUG and BN for seven years in a row.. each month!
Without subscribers like him, you would not have got the BUG and BN European Tours, the many models who debuted on both sites after 2014,
the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series, etc. I would have probably been forced to feed updates with archive material only, to quit everything in 2-3 years.

@barefootfootseeker: I have discussed with my dear friend SWAINS about upcoming shootings. She is fully available to pose barefoot for me
in the countryside.. barefooting in the city is too dangerous, at least for the moment. She has a very busy agenda on her regular job, but we
will try our best to arrange for at least one shooting this summer.. hopefully two! So.. fingers crossed! wink.gif

Yes, I understand. I even believe that customers should support their favourite sites as much as they can. If I had that much money to spare, I´d sure do it. Unfortunately, now I can afford to help CF only...

No need at all for you to justify your choices, bfwatcher! I fully understand them! smile.gif

When resources are scarce, it is wise to allocate them to our priorities. And since possible disappearance of City Feet from the scene would
very negatively affect the quality of your leisure time, it is wise from your side to support is as much as possible!
Even though I hope that you would not be happy about possible disappearance of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS from the scene, I also guess that you
would cope with that much better than with possible CF's disappearance.. for the simple reason that CF suits much better your tastes.

That said, I think that you have been providing significant support also to BUG, and I am grateful to you for that! smile.gif
You have bothered to subscribe to BUG at least once to assess it "first hand".. contrary to some dudes here that despise/ignore it without having tested it!
And you systematically thank me for my updates here, adding very cool comments.. contrary to most dudes here that totally ignore my posts.

So I can only say.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, BFWATCHER! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 1 2020, 08:18 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ May 31 2020, 02:42 PM)
This is a very interesting topic. Many years ago I subscribed both to TIA and CF. And it was on TIA where I discovered pictures being special. Both regarding the girls/women and the style. I found out, this where guest pictures from The Feetosopher. I liked his pictures most from the very beginning. And his models!

So I was very excited and happy when he decided to open his own site(s). Even more happy, as he offered one specific niche, neither TIA nor CF offered: barefoot nudity. There were some few nudes in CF, but BN was top class and exactly what I was always looking for and never found elsewhere.

I know, not all TIA/CF/BUG fans love BN, but for me, the combination of BUG and BN was unique. And still is, even with BN not updating at the moment.

So taking BN into account, for me the order is BUG/BN, CF and TIA. With CF and TIA close to each other and CF in front mainly because of the vids being part of the regular subscription (at least they used to be).

For sure, I'm not neutral... as I know The Feetosopher in person and as a friend and luckily some of his charming models, too... but maybe this is a chicken-egg-situation. I searched him because of his great pictures. And luckily found him...  wink.gif

g.b.

Amico! smile.gif Indeed.. we were ultra-lucky to.. find each other! smile.gif

You and Hal are the two persons I will forever be most grateful to for your invaluable contributions to make the dreams of my lifetime true..
those dreams have been online for over 6 years now.. BAREFOOT NUDITY and BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! smile.gif

I did not know that you also subscribed to CF in the past, so your intervention in the favour of BUG/BN here has been a wonderful surprise!
Thank you very much for publicly stating your (well known, to me! wink.gif ) preference for BUG/BN! smile.gif

You put it right, imho.. for anyone who is also into nudity, the BUG/BN BEST VALUE Combo membership option should be a winner!
For just 25.95 dollars per month, you can enjoy nearly 30,000 nude & non-nude pictures, and SEVERAL HOURS of nude and non-nude HD VIDEOS! cool.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jun 1 2020, 10:11 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 31 2020, 02:41 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ May 31 2020, 07:50 AM)

Even if I have not subscribed to Barefoot Urban Girls each month since its launch, I have joined the site quite often, bfwatcher. So I am not one of those guys. But like The Feetosopher said, it is not illegal to join a site for just a month to download all the content. And it is a fact that no other barefooting site offers all the content that Barefoot Urban Girls offers (pictures and videos) for just 11.95 dollars.

OK. I see your point. wink.gif

I am glad, thank you.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jun 1 2020, 10:15 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (gb62da @ May 31 2020, 02:42 PM)

For sure, I'm not neutral... as I know The Feetosopher in person and as a friend and luckily some of his charming models, too... but maybe this is a chicken-egg-situation. I searched him because of his great pictures. And luckily found him... wink.gif

g.b.

Hello, thank you for your comment! You are the German photographer that collaborates with The Feetosopher, correct? I like very much the pictures tha you post here: https://www.deviantart.com/gb62da
I completely agree with you about the combination netween Barefoot Nudity and Barefoot Urban Girls. It is unique. I hope that The Feetosopher will start updating Barefoot Nudity again one day.
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Jun 1 2020, 12:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Yes, thats correct! I cooperated several times with The Feetosopher and some of his great models. It was always a pleasure and great fun! wink.gif

And thank you so much for your appreciation! I'm happy you know my deviantart gallery. Maybe you will have a look into my flickr account, too? You will find even more hot stuff there... biggrin.gif
(same user name).

Have fun!

g.b.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Jun 1 2020, 12:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 1 2020, 08:18 AM)

You and Hal are the two persons I will forever be most grateful to for your invaluable contributions to make the dreams of my lifetime true..
those dreams have been online for over 6 years now.. BAREFOOT NUDITY and BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! smile.gif

I did not know that you also subscribed to CF in the past, so your intervention in the favour of BUG/BN here has been a wonderful surprise!
Thank you very much for publicly stating your (well known, to me! wink.gif ) preference for BUG/BN! smile.gif

You put it right, imho.. for anyone who is also into nudity, the BUG/BN BEST VALUE Combo membership option should be a winner!
For just 25.95 dollars per month, you can enjoy nearly 30,000 nude & non-nude pictures, and SEVERAL HOURS of nude and non-nude HD VIDEOS! cool.gif

Yes, all who don't know these sites will miss something extraordinary!!!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 1 2020, 09:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Jun 1 2020, 12:42 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 1 2020, 08:18 AM)

Yes, all who don't know these sites will miss something extraordinary!!!

Indeed, amico!!! wink.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 2 2020, 03:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 1 2020, 08:04 AM)

No need at all for you to justify your choices, bfwatcher! I fully understand them! smile.gif

When resources are scarce, it is wise to allocate them to our priorities. And since possible disappearance of City Feet from the scene would
very negatively affect the quality of your leisure time, it is wise from your side to support is as much as possible!
Even though I hope that you would not be happy about possible disappearance of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS from the scene, I also guess that you
would cope with that much better than with possible CF's disappearance.. for the simple reason that CF suits much better your tastes.

That said, I think that you have been providing significant support also to BUG, and I am grateful to you for that! smile.gif
You have bothered to subscribe to BUG at least once to assess it "first hand".. contrary to some dudes here that despise/ignore it without having tested it!
And you systematically thank me for my updates here, adding very cool comments.. contrary to most dudes here that totally ignore my posts.

Thanks for your kind words. wink.gif

It´s always my pleasure to add a line or two about the material you post here. The very top quality you share with us doesn´t deserve to be ignored only because you tend to capture the result (dirty feet) while I´m more into the process (walking feet) so to speak. wink.gif

Long live BUG and its chatty owner! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 2 2020, 08:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 2 2020, 03:58 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 1 2020, 08:04 AM)

Thanks for your kind words. wink.gif

It´s always my pleasure to add a line or two about the material you post here. The very top quality you share with us doesn´t deserve to be ignored only because you tend to capture the result (dirty feet) while I´m more into the process (walking feet) so to speak. wink.gif

Long live BUG and its chatty owner! smile.gif

smile.gif a very effective synthesis, I'd say! smile.gif Yet do keep in mind that the relatively scarce "barefooting action" in my videos.. is caused more by the
limited skills of the videomaker (myself biggrin.gif ).. than by lack of interest from my side for the magic of bare female feet in motion on the road.. wink.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0110 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]