City Feet message board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> A uniform?

If I could, I´d like to see a barefoot
police officer [ 2 ]  [8.00%]
waitress [ 11 ]  [44.00%]
prisoner [ 1 ]  [4.00%]
soldier [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
doctor [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
nurse [ 6 ]  [24.00%]
maid [ 3 ]  [12.00%]
another girl in uniform [ 2 ]  [8.00%]
Total Votes: 25
Guests cannot vote 
bfwatcher
Posted on Sep 1 2019, 07:59 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Sep 1 2019, 04:20 AM)
Some good options in this poll, but does anyone else like a barefoot girl in a sports uniform?  I'm thinking of soccer/football, basketball, tennis, that sort of thing, but with bare feet.  I know the Feetosopher has said that Amelie is a semi-pro basketball player, and I bet she would look great in a uniform barefoot (not her actual team uniform, since that might give away her true identity, but some sort of basketball jersey and shorts would be awesome to see).

You´re right! I wish I had thought of this option as well. Personally, I have a thing about tennis players. It´s so cool if they need to be seen by a doctor during the game and take their shoe and sock off. Wow. I also remember that back in the 1990s the centre court in Melbourne was flooded and Natasha Zvereva with another player came to have a look at the rain and both of them were barefoot. Cool! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Sep 1 2019, 08:10 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thank you all for your votes and comments. By the way, this is the most successful poll I have ever launched here (17 votes is a staggeringly high number if you ask me). Meaning? CF, TIA, BUG, BS should perhaps think about this issue and introduce a barefoot waitress one day. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Sep 1 2019, 10:15 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Congrats for the success of this poll, @bfwatcher! smile.gif

@Southerncrossfire44: correct, AMELIE is a semi-pro basketball player, but she is currently without a team (her former one disbanded).
I can ask her about posing in a basketball outfit, but I cannot guarantee that she will accept.
Indeed it would be great to see her playing basketball barefooted & dirty-soled outdoors.. we will see.. I will put that in the list of the goals
I have to reach in 2020.. wink.gif

@bfwatcher: I warmly recommend a holiday in Switzerland! In the German-speaking part (say, Zurich, Luzern, Basel, Bern etc.)
you will surely spot plenty of barefooting beauties (including hardcore 24/7 ones)!
I met dreadlocked hippy beauty RASHIDA (there are plenty of pics I took of her on the web) exactly in Zurich!
Another plus of Zurich is that during daylight hours the Barfuss Bar is known as Frauenbad (Ladies' Baths).
No males are allowed, but most of the ladies (of all ages) suntanning on the pontoon.. suntan TOPLESS.. and the whole city can look at their tits! wink.gif
The BAUSCHAENZLI RESTAURANT is a fantastic vantage point.. some tables allow you to
have lunch.. looking at dozens of topless women! ohmy.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
bfwatcher
Posted on Sep 8 2019, 06:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 1 2019, 10:15 AM)
@bfwatcher: I warmly recommend a holiday in Switzerland! In the German-speaking part (say, Zurich, Luzern, Basel, Bern etc.)
you will surely spot plenty of barefooting beauties (including hardcore 24/7 ones)!
I met dreadlocked hippy beauty RASHIDA (there are plenty of pics I took of her on the web) exactly in Zurich!
Another plus of Zurich is that during daylight hours the Barfuss Bar is known as Frauenbad (Ladies' Baths).
No males are allowed, but most of the ladies (of all ages) suntanning on the pontoon.. suntan TOPLESS.. and the whole city can look at their tits! wink.gif
The BAUSCHAENZLI RESTAURANT is a fantastic vantage point.. some tables allow you to

Wow! Thanks for the details! Everything sounds great! Who the hell runs this business? They must have some guts! Can you imagine what it must have been like when they showed their business plan to the authorities? wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Aleks_Dukhovno
Posted on Sep 14 2019, 09:39 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 6324

I would say sailor, or even dressed like Japanese students. Gorgeous laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Sep 15 2019, 08:57 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Sep 8 2019, 06:08 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 1 2019, 10:15 AM)

Wow! Thanks for the details! Everything sounds great! Who the hell runs this business? They must have some guts! Can you imagine what it must have been like when they showed their business plan to the authorities? wink.gif

Switzerland is a very open-minded country.. in most of the French-speaking area women can sunbathe topless in public beaches and swimming pools.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
bfwatcher
Posted on Sep 15 2019, 04:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 15 2019, 08:57 AM)
Switzerland is a very open-minded country.. in most of the French-speaking area women can sunbathe topless in public beaches and swimming pools.

Oh, good for them then. In other words, they know how to enjoy life. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
dougiezerts
Posted on Dec 22 2019, 06:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1258

I've heard that there's a restaurant in the Philppines that is in the middle of a natural spring. This means that the staff and the guests go barefooted, at it! What a great place to visit!
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Dec 23 2019, 08:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dougiezerts @ Dec 22 2019, 06:15 PM)
I've heard that there's a restaurant in the Philppines that is in the middle of a natural spring. This means that the staff and the guests go barefooted, at it! What a great place to visit!

Absolutely! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
alyfab
Posted on Dec 25 2019, 05:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1415

Hippie dress code or belly dancer
PMEmail Poster
markpendre
Posted on Jan 15 2020, 12:24 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1518

QUOTE (alyfab @ Dec 25 2019, 05:50 PM)
Hippie dress code or belly dancer

lol. "hippie" is the opposite of a uniform!
(though, in a looser interpretation of the word "uniform", there is a certain conformity in hippie anti-conformism)
PMEmail Poster
dougiezerts
Posted on Jun 28 2020, 05:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1258

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 31 2019, 01:08 PM)
Talking about barefoot waitresses.. there is a fantastic bar I have been to in Zurich (Switzerland) where both personnel and patrons go around barefoot..
it is called BARFUSS BAR.. if the sight of barefoot dudes does not disturb you that much (personally I would prefer to avoid it, but I can handle it),
there are also plenty of beautiful barefoot women of all ages among patrons, and ALL the waitresses are barefoot too!
I have been there in the summer of 2007. If you happen to visit Zurich.. you should deffo have a drink there! wink.gif

There used to be a place in Hawaii called the Barefoot Bar. It was on the beach, and the waitresses were barefooted! Sadly, I think it went out of business decades ago.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0133 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]